Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 306
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Ginasius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2018

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruck View Post
    win - Ruck
    place - dancrilis
    show - Fyraltari
    Thanks to the three of you.

    BTW for someone that has not read SoD the most helpful answer was Fyraltary's
    Last edited by Ginasius; 2021-04-16 at 09:59 AM.
    Life is like a ladder in a henhouse; it is short, but full of guano.

  2. - Top - End - #272
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator
     
    Peelee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginasius View Post
    Thanks to the three of you.

    BTW for someone that has not read SoD the most helpful answer was Fyraltary's
    You should totally check out SoD, btw. It's fantastic.
    Spoiler: Avatar by always-awesome Cuthalion
    Show
    Spoiler: Come down with fire
    Show
    Spoiler: Lift my spirit higher
    Show
    Spoiler: Someone's screaming my name
    Show
    If anyone has a crayon drawing they would like to put on the Kickstarter Reward Collection Thread, PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrmcklin View Post
    "Other people also have it bad" is not a good argument for the status quo. It's just an argument that more people need help.

  3. - Top - End - #273
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    bunsen_h's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shosho View Post
    A dwarf came up to me and said
    "I'd like to change your mind
    By hitting it with a hammer, " he said,
    "Though I am not unkind."
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    Nice, but rather than have said rhyme with said in lines A and C ... let's try this, maybe?
    A dwarf came up to me and said
    "I'd like to change your mind,
    By using this hammer to hit your head -
    "Though I am not unkind."
    Shosho's version is close to the original verse from "Whistling in the Dark" by They Might Be Giants.

    Which reminds me of the group We're Certainly Dwarfs, mentioned in Terry Pratchett's Soul Music.

  4. - Top - End - #274
    Titan in the Playground
     
    KorvinStarmast's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bunsen_h View Post
    Shosho's version is close to the original verse from "Whistling in the Dark" by They Might Be Giants.
    And a fine bit of verse it was, I just have a weird thing about using the same word in a rhyme scheme ... but that's likely a personal quirk.
    Avatar by linklele
    Quote Originally Posted by Malifice View Post
    (paraphrased) Rulings are not 'House Rules.' Rulings are a DM doing what DMs are supposed to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenstone View Post
    Agency means that they {players} control their character's actions; you control the world's reactions to the character's actions.
    Gosh, 2D8HP, you are so very correct
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDaze
    Self-deception tends to have a low target number
    How Teleport Works

  5. - Top - End - #275
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginasius View Post
    ...BTW for someone that has not read SoD the most helpful answer was Fyraltary's
    Piling onto Peelee, it's some of the best writing I've seen the Giant do. Well worth whatever the .pdf costs.

  6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Fyraltari's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    France
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginasius View Post
    Thanks to the three of you.

    BTW for someone that has not read SoD the most helpful answer was Fyraltary's
    Fyraltari*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    You should totally check out SoD, btw. It's fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    Piling onto Peelee, it's some of the best writing I've seen the Giant do. Well worth whatever the .pdf costs.
    Imma hop onboard that train. TCHOO-TCHOO!
    "Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."
    Gehm's corollary to Clarke's Third Law



    Mage avatar by smutmulch.

    Forum Wisdom

    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    the Vector Legion [is the IFCC's new pawns], mark my words. Way too much unfinished business there and they already know about the Gates.
    I'll take that bet.

  7. - Top - End - #277
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    bunsen_h's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    And a fine bit of verse it was, I just have a weird thing about using the same word in a rhyme scheme ... but that's likely a personal quirk.
    In general, I feel the same way. The re-use stands out more when the stanza is excerpted from its context.

  8. - Top - End - #278
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    HalflingRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    TX
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bunsen_h View Post
    Shosho's version is close to the original verse from "Whistling in the Dark" by They Might Be Giants.

    Realized why the lyrics were familiar and decided to see if anyone else had said it. Turns out they had, but thanks for reminding me of a song that I haven't listened to in ages.

    Honestly TMBG was my childhood. Having a dad who's a big fan of them meant I listened to them a lot. My fav album was "Here Comes Science". I'm probably rambling, sorry...
    If you know any OOTS liveblogs or similar reactions that aren't dafukdidiwatch or mindareadsoots, please message me with them. I am starved of OOTS reaction content.
    Also anyone analyzing it or using it as an example for something like thewebcomicsreview does sometimes. I just need more OOTS content.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roselily2006 View Post
    I'm probably overthinking it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    Ha ha ha ha. No, just kidding. We should argue.

  9. - Top - End - #279
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2013

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    I'm probably rambling, sorry...
    Welcome to the Forums!

    Believe us, NO need to apologize!
    Last edited by eaglewingz; 2021-04-16 at 03:23 PM.

  10. - Top - End - #280
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2020

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    I know you didn't say "infinite", but it's the easiest way to explain it so I'm still using it. "Infinite" does not mean "all". There is an infinite amount of numbers between 1 and 2, but none of those numbers are 3. Just because there are billions of worlds does not make it likely that the trickster gods (or even any gods, for that matter) have pulled a con like this before if it's not possible to pull the con to start with. Assuming that it's a con by the trickster gods assumes facts not in evidence (ie that gods can make fairly convincing illusory gods).
    Um, I'm arguing against The Dark One being a con there, not in favor of it. Billions of worlds may not be infinite, but the idea of a fake new god certainly must have come up before, simply because we know directly from Thor other gods have both risen and faded away between worlds.

    But other facts against The Dark One being a con is that we know the Snarl exists AND that it is a threat to the gods, including Loki. Loki presumably enjoys not having been slain by a god-killing abomination, and would most likely prefer to keep it that way.

  11. - Top - End - #281
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Meridianville AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewingz View Post
    Welcome to the Forums!

    Believe us, NO need to apologize!
    I think by page ten of the thread you are required to apologize if your post is on topic and doesn't involve an insane theory of some sort.

  12. - Top - End - #282
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Goblin

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Cloudcuckooland, USA

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lampert View Post
    I think by page ten of the thread you are required to apologize if your post is on topic and doesn't involve an insane theory of some sort.
    Yeah, usually we'd be arguing about the quality of the Star Wars sequels by now.
    A student by vocation, a D&Der by avocation (a wizard by evocation).

    Order of the Stick Trivia XXI: Find Me an Epic Thread!

  13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground
     
    KorvinStarmast's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ByzantiumBhuka View Post
    Yeah, usually we'd be arguing about the quality of the Star Wars sequels by now.
    What's gotten into us, right?
    Avatar by linklele
    Quote Originally Posted by Malifice View Post
    (paraphrased) Rulings are not 'House Rules.' Rulings are a DM doing what DMs are supposed to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenstone View Post
    Agency means that they {players} control their character's actions; you control the world's reactions to the character's actions.
    Gosh, 2D8HP, you are so very correct
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDaze
    Self-deception tends to have a low target number
    How Teleport Works

  14. - Top - End - #284
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Schroeswald's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2019

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    This book has had pretty rare tangents in discussion threads overall, sometimes we even end a thread mostly on topic.
    Arrrgh, here be me extended sig!
    Spoiler: Read this if I've posted a theory in the post above
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Schroeswald View Post
    I recognize that Conservation of Detail is Overrated, but I find the event that I am using as evidence for my theory above important enough/given enough focus to qualify for what I call Elan’s Exception, “Who wastes perfectly good foreshadowing like that?”. Also I have never correctly predicted any event in any piece of media so take this theory with a grain of salt (I call this Peelee’s Ye Old Reminder).

  15. - Top - End - #285
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SolithKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2018

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    The fact is that the DO has a new quiddity and that can’t be faked.
    'Utúlie'n aurë! Aiya Eldalië ar Atanatári, utúlie'n aurë! “The day has come! Behold, people of the Eldar and Fathers of Men, the day has come!" And all those who heard his great voice echo in the hills answered, crying:'Auta i lómë!" The night is passing!"

  16. - Top - End - #286
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    arimareiji's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Schroeswald View Post
    This book has had pretty rare tangents in discussion threads overall, sometimes we even end a thread mostly on topic.
    Not to mention, how much of a tangent is "talking about OotS, but not anything that was directly brought up by the last strip"? :-/


    Not saying it's not a tangent, but (if X, Y, and Z are all OotS topics) "X that you could infer from Y that's sort of related to Z which happens in in the current strip" seeems to me like less of a tangent than "Compare and contrast: Elan, C3P0, and Bilbo Baggins" (^_~)

    (Much less if it's something crazy like "X that directly pertains to Y that happens in the current strip.")
    "Just a Sec Mate" avatar courtesy of Gengy. I'm often somewhere between it, and this gif. (^_~)

  17. - Top - End - #287
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mjasghar View Post
    The fact is that the DO has a new quiddity and that can’t be faked.
    Unless the Western Gods are right and he is just someone that Tiamet made up as one of her schemes.

    Quote Originally Posted by arimareiji View Post
    Compare and contrast: Elan, C3P0, and Bilbo Baggins" (^_~)
    Elan and Bilbo are effectively main characters with Bilbo being the main character and Elan is merely a main character - C-3PO is a secondary character and argueable merely a tertiary character (supporting the secondary character of R2D2).
    Bilbo is something of a driving force for events (he undertakes rescues, thefts on his own initiative etc) where Elan and C-3PO are more present for events - and those events may center of them - but not really the driving force for them seperate from other characters.

    The above is very arguable of course as I don't feel like putting much thought into it, but I think it broadly holds up.

  18. - Top - End - #288
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Mad Humanist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Disunited Kingdom
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dancrilis View Post
    Unless the Western Gods are right and he is just someone that Tiamet made up as one of her schemes.



    Elan and Bilbo are effectively main characters with Bilbo being the main character and Elan is merely a main character - C-3PO is a secondary character and argueable merely a tertiary character (supporting the secondary character of R2D2).
    Bilbo is something of a driving force for events (he undertakes rescues, thefts on his own initiative etc) where Elan and C-3PO are more present for events - and those events may center of them - but not really the driving force for them seperate from other characters.

    The above is very arguable of course as I don't feel like putting much thought into it, but I think it broadly holds up.
    Elan blowing up Dorukan's gate is still driving the plot to this day. That may be why he doesn't drink and drive the plot any more.
    Ever wondered how many games are mentioned in the comic? I have listed them all in a geeklist: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/2...es-order-stick


  19. - Top - End - #289
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    arimareiji's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dancrilis View Post
    Elan and Bilbo are effectively main characters with Bilbo being the main character and Elan is merely a main character - C-3PO is a secondary character and argueable merely a tertiary character (supporting the secondary character of R2D2).
    Bilbo is something of a driving force for events (he undertakes rescues, thefts on his own initiative etc) where Elan and C-3PO are more present for events - and those events may center of them - but not really the driving force for them seperate from other characters.

    The above is very arguable of course as I don't feel like putting much thought into it, but I think it broadly holds up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Humanist View Post
    Elan blowing up Dorukan's gate is still driving the plot to this day. That may be why he doesn't drink and drive the plot any more.
    Ha, thank you for picking up my fumble and running with it. (^_~)b

    My main thought about their commonalities was "Avatar of Annoyance", which isn't especially fair to Bilbo... it's based only on seeing someone here reference the Chip the glasses and crack the plates song, and a mismatched memory of Frodo (who didn't especially annoy me per se, but had the misfortune to be played by Elijah Wood).

    Edit: Minor reword
    Last edited by arimareiji; 2021-04-17 at 01:35 PM.
    "Just a Sec Mate" avatar courtesy of Gengy. I'm often somewhere between it, and this gif. (^_~)

  20. - Top - End - #290
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    SolithKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2018

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Is there any quote from the comic where it is said his new quiddity is fake?
    'Utúlie'n aurë! Aiya Eldalië ar Atanatári, utúlie'n aurë! “The day has come! Behold, people of the Eldar and Fathers of Men, the day has come!" And all those who heard his great voice echo in the hills answered, crying:'Auta i lómë!" The night is passing!"

  21. - Top - End - #291
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator
     
    Peelee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingMist View Post
    Um, I'm arguing against The Dark One being a con there, not in favor of it. Billions of worlds may not be infinite, but the idea of a fake new god certainly must have come up before, simply because we know directly from Thor other gods have both risen and faded away between worlds.

    But other facts against The Dark One being a con is that we know the Snarl exists AND that it is a threat to the gods, including Loki. Loki presumably enjoys not having been slain by a god-killing abomination, and would most likely prefer to keep it that way.
    And I wasn't arguing for or against TDO being a con in the comment. I was saying that it's not necessarily likely that any of the trickster gods were ever able to fake a new god, because that may well be impossible for them to do, regardless of whether or not they thought of it. Your argument is hinged upon the likelihood that they probably have at some point before, but that's not something we can say is probable, since we can't even say if it's possible.
    Spoiler: Avatar by always-awesome Cuthalion
    Show
    Spoiler: Come down with fire
    Show
    Spoiler: Lift my spirit higher
    Show
    Spoiler: Someone's screaming my name
    Show
    If anyone has a crayon drawing they would like to put on the Kickstarter Reward Collection Thread, PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrmcklin View Post
    "Other people also have it bad" is not a good argument for the status quo. It's just an argument that more people need help.

  22. - Top - End - #292
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    arimareiji's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    And I wasn't arguing for or against TDO being a con in the comment. I was saying that it's not necessarily likely that any of the trickster gods were ever able to fake a new god, because that may well be impossible for them to do, regardless of whether or not they thought of it. Your argument is hinged upon the likelihood that they probably have at some point before, but that's not something we can say is probable, since we can't even say if it's possible.
    (segue)
    ...if TDO doesn't exist, does that make Redcloak one of those weird unaligned clerics that don't get their spells from any specific deity (but he's in complete denial about it)?

    Don't get me wrong, Redcloak is a better candidate for Queen of Denial than Cleopatra. But in this specific case, it seems like pretty long odds that Thor is risking the fate of the universe and all the gods because he was taken in by a trickster god pulling a con... because they don't want anything to exist*, I guess? That's just my take, not intended as a reply to or comment on anyone else.

    * - Actually happened as a credible late-stage development in one of my favorite fantasy trilogies. A demigod tries to start an apocalypse, because he doesn't want the world that witnessed his humiliation to exist.
    (/segue)
    "Just a Sec Mate" avatar courtesy of Gengy. I'm often somewhere between it, and this gif. (^_~)

  23. - Top - End - #293
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator
     
    Peelee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by arimareiji View Post
    a better candidate for Queen of Denial than Cleopatra.
    Im totally stealing that in the future, FYI.
    Spoiler: Avatar by always-awesome Cuthalion
    Show
    Spoiler: Come down with fire
    Show
    Spoiler: Lift my spirit higher
    Show
    Spoiler: Someone's screaming my name
    Show
    If anyone has a crayon drawing they would like to put on the Kickstarter Reward Collection Thread, PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrmcklin View Post
    "Other people also have it bad" is not a good argument for the status quo. It's just an argument that more people need help.

  24. - Top - End - #294
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Discussions like this one make me wonder if the Giant regrets using color as a short-hand for what's going on here. Because a lot of people seem fixated on the specific colors, even though we're specifically told those are just a visual short-hand for the actual meta-physical property of the gods being discussed.

    But even so, you still have things like "wait, couldn't they just mix Red and Blue together to get Purple" or "Roy's sword glows green so maybe that's Eastern Pantheon quiddity", even though with the former you'd think the gods would have figured that out long ago if it were actually viable, and with the latter it just calls into question how a piece of the Eastern Gods' quiddity both managed to survive for so long and how the gods haven't been able to figure out that's what it is, again, for such a long period of time.

    And by the same token, we have no reason to think they should be able to produce an illusion capable of fooling other gods.
    Last edited by Rrmcklin; 2021-04-17 at 06:44 PM.
    I'd just like to point out that saying that something unsupported is the case unless someone else can prove that it is not is an utter failure of logic. - Kish

  25. - Top - End - #295
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Mad Humanist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Disunited Kingdom
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rrmcklin View Post
    Discussions like this one make me wonder if the Giant regrets using color as a short-hand for what's going on here. Because a lot of people seem fixated on the specific colors, even though we're specifically told those are just a visual short-hand for the actual meta-physical property of the gods being discussed.

    But even so, you still have things like "wait, couldn't they just mix Red and Blue together to get Purple" or "Roy's sword glows green so maybe that's Eastern Pantheon quiddity", even though with the former you'd think the gods would have figured that out long ago if it were actually viable, and with the latter it just calls into question how a piece of the Eastern Gods' quiddity both managed to survive for so long and how the gods haven't been able to figure out that's what it is, again, for such a long period of time.

    And by the same token, we have no reason to think they should be able to produce an illusion capable of fooling other gods.
    I agree. But the odd thing is that according to Thor: "Most of the Western Gods don't even believe the Dark One really is a new colour. Tiamat is the only one who has met him in person, and they think she's lying to further some scheme."

    So presumably most Western gods accept that the Dark One is a real god, but think he is a protege of Tiamat perhaps. So it looks like no god believes it is possible to fake the existence of a god, but perhaps they do think it is possible to outright lie about the quiddity.
    Ever wondered how many games are mentioned in the comic? I have listed them all in a geeklist: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/2...es-order-stick


  26. - Top - End - #296
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    danielxcutter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Seoul
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Humanist View Post
    I agree. But the odd thing is that according to Thor: "Most of the Western Gods don't even believe the Dark One really is a new colour. Tiamat is the only one who has met him in person, and they think she's lying to further some scheme."

    So presumably most Western gods accept that the Dark One is a real god, but think he is a protege of Tiamat perhaps. So it looks like no god believes it is possible to fake the existence of a god, but perhaps they do think it is possible to outright lie about the quiddity.
    It sounds more to me that the Western Pantheon is assuming "it's Tiamat saying it, it's obviously BS." Considering the Western Pantheon appears to squabble more than the Faeurnian one, I'd say it's more mistrust than anything else.

    I wonder why the Northern Pantheon bother to listen to Loki at all considering he's the one who literally can't be straight with someone who's not Thor, actually, but maybe they tolerate him and know him well enough for that.
    Cool elan (no not that kind) Illithid Slayer by linkele.

    Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Archive Of Our Own FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvTropes page!

    Currently playing: Red Hand of Doom(campaign journal)

    Extended signature here.

  27. - Top - End - #297
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Mic_128's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
    I wonder why the Northern Pantheon bother to listen to Loki at all considering he's the one who literally can't be straight with someone who's not Thor, actually, but maybe they tolerate him and know him well enough for that.
    It does help that Thor has seen/encountered him, so while the NG might not trust Loki, Thor's a trustworthy source.

    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by arimareiji View Post
    Actually happened as a credible late-stage development in one of my favorite fantasy trilogies. A demigod tries to start an apocalypse, because he doesn't want the world that witnessed his humiliation to exist.
    What series is that? Sounds like a good read.
    Last edited by Mic_128; 2021-04-18 at 07:44 AM.

  28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
    I wonder why the Northern Pantheon bother to listen to Loki at all
    This is a reasonable question in the original mythology as well.

  29. - Top - End - #299
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    danielxcutter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Seoul
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kornaki View Post
    This is a reasonable question in the original mythology as well.
    Well yes, but at least that one wasn't literally incapable of being honest on a metaphysical level.
    Cool elan (no not that kind) Illithid Slayer by linkele.

    Editor/co-writer of Magicae Est Potestas, a crossover between Artemis Fowl and Undertale. Archive Of Our Own FanFiction.net DeviantArt
    We also have a TvTropes page!

    Currently playing: Red Hand of Doom(campaign journal)

    Extended signature here.

  30. - Top - End - #300
    Orc in the Playground
     
    CheesePirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: #1231 - The Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kornaki View Post
    This is a reasonable question in the original mythology as well.
    {Scrubbed}
    Last edited by truemane; 2021-04-19 at 07:41 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •