New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default [Heresy Fighters]

Gold starts to tell a story. It will start very vague 'once there was a certain person' but as the story goes on, it should come to obviously resemble an event from Purple's life very closely. Something that Purple regrets, or would regret if she know the whole story - and here's the whole story.
    If it is for some reason impossible to learn Purple's history through supernatural means - that happens sometimes, and Gold rarely wonders at the gaps in their information, or even notices the gaps - the story will be a simple tragedy, a tale of children killed to further their father's ambitions, which ultimately came to nought when the father is killed by a jealous former friend.

Either way, one could be forgiven for thinking that this doesn't explain anything. Or at least, must be the beginning of a rather long explanation.
    "It is all like that. Almost all. This world lingers on the edge of disaster, only barely preserved and barely worth preserving.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Inside 72: Halfway to a Gross

Temple of Bahamut

Go on, G'nichi! You threw a spear at a dark god! You faced down ludicrously buff dog-gangs and mostly survived!
    You're not scared of a pretty lady and rejection! You tell her!
    "Um. Yes?"
    Incredible.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

3. - Top - End - #243
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Temple of Bahamut]

"That sounds nice. Is next Wednesday alright?" Nala replies.

You did it, G'nichi.

You're truly an inspiration to us all.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Troll in the Playground

Heresy Fighters

Purple is slowly getting closer to Gold, but then... How could she know that? Purple doesn't even look like her normal self right now, thanks to magic, so how did Gold manage to relay *that* story? She freezes, listening, until Gold says her conclusion. Then she snaps out of it. That doesn't make any sense. "The world is on the edge of disaster?" That doesn't relate at all. Purple shakes her head. "None of what you're saying makes sense." She resumes her slow movements back towards Gold.
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

5. - Top - End - #245
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Temple of Bahamut]

"That sounds nice. Is next Wednesday alright?" Nala replies.

You did it, G'nichi.

You're truly an inspiration to us all.
    Temple of Bahamut

"Um. Yeah, sounds wonderful. I'll meet you here and we'll pick a place?" G'nichi asks her, adjusting his glasses.
    Of course he'll take her somewhere nice. You don't take someone to Trog's on a first date.
    But wait she's a cleric who does adventuring, what if she's into that?

6. - Top - End - #246

[Temple of Bahamut]

Nala merely nods in reply.

"May justice and goodness flow from all you do," she says, a pretty traditional blessing all said.

Also?

Don't forget the net, G'nichi.

You would feel pretty silly if you left that behind.

That went pretty well, right?

You didn't make an idiot of yourself and Nala agreed to go on a date with you!

Just hope that you don't have the magical girl rod on that day. Her 'encouragement' probably wouldn't be helpful.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
    [Sans Swordswoman]

Flying would make it so you can see everything around; that's a good point. Glad he thought of it, because Venus wouldn't have thought about it until it was too late.

Venus laughs: that was a very nice flourish. Definitely ups the mood and makes it easy to forget about the potentially-serious problem of either having memories tampered or body altered.

"I knew about a way there that goes through the underground to a delivery-only door, but I've never heard about those roads," Venus says. Luckily! This particular path - Nameless, Shades, Nomlas, Neon - doesn't seem too difficult to remember. Just two and a half roads and one intersection.
    She leaves the bar.
    "So the nameless avenue is in..." She looks both directions, trying to see if she can intuit where it is. Ultimately, she decides, "Well...I'll let you start off. Less chance of getting lost." And then if he wants to be blindfolded after that, he can just follow her floral scent.
    [Sans Swordswoman]

Ah! Rein's flourish is no laughing matter! He... bah. Let it go.

"Oh? I admit I haven't much explored the underground. Do you want to go that way instead?" Regardless, Rein will surreptitiously look around before pointing towards the south. "Nameless is that way." He will indeed follow her scent from that point. Gosh, being blindfolded is hard. Next time, he's going to ask Harley if the witches she's fighting aren't so annoying before offering to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Firbolg in the Playground

[Heresy Fighters]

Gold's mask shows nothing, but their voice now sounds apologetic.
    "Ah, I'm really not good at making speeches."
    "Deep down, the same reason that happened, is the same reason that you want to stop these creatures."

"People need to know, even the bad, the corrupt, or they'll keep making the same mistakes."
    Gold then turns and throws Purple's sword aside, tossing it up onto a rooftop if nothing stops them!
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

9. - Top - End - #249
    Ogre in the Playground

Temple of Bahamut

G'nichi bows his head and bids her farewell, remembering to pick up Imhullu on the way.
    He hopes that Tiamat had as pleasant a conversation as he did.
    But he does also respect that if she doesn't want to talk about it she doesn't have to, so he doesn't prod her into a conversation if she doesn't start one.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Perfectly Normal Walk]

Oh!
    Okay. That makes sense, then.
    June glances over at the serpent. Of course it's doing that. It's reasonable that it would do that.

"Oh. In that case, yeah, I guess I do have a message, then," he says, trying to not be intimidated. "Stop hurting people and stop taking people against their will. If you keep on hurting people, eventually it will come back around on you, when one of the people you hurt decides that's enough."

He glances at the serpent again.
    Honestly, that's a little intimidating. But you won't get him to admit that aloud.

[Necropolis of Kysimax]

Shoot. He's not slowing down. (Figures.)

Venus doesn't know exactly how far back the edge is, but she feels it's coming close, fast. She needs to do something now, before she's cornered.

What should she do, though? Some kind of flèche? She's never been able to pull one off on someone who actually knows what they're doing, especially because she needs to practice the follow-up better. She'd need some more time to set up an effective prise, and he's a skeleton so just...she doesn't even know how living skeletons work and what works on them.

So, instead, she goes on another line of thinking: he:s been doing high attacks. Okay.
    She quickly retreats three steps, twice as fast as she had been, trying to force him to match her pace and overextend. (She can still do it if he doesn't, though: it's just harder.)

Then, she coils her back leg muscles to build up strength.

Then, she lunges forward, going low below where the sword had been swinging. She goes forward even faster, with her sword swinging high to push away the skeleton's sword, disengage, and go back up at the skeleton's shoulderblade.

She hopes to then be too close up in the skeleton's armpit for the skeleton to swing.

[Sans Swordswoman]

The flourish wasn't funny! It was cute and a welcome stress relief. That's why he did it, right?

"Every time I've gone underground, I've been mugged. Superstitious, but would prefer to not go that way unless necessary," Venus says.

She goes that way looking for the Nameless street.

Assuming everything goes smoothly, they get to the BDD fine. "Second floor," she says. She realizes: oh. Key. "...the room's door's going to be locked." Probably shouldn't be a problem. All they have to do is wake her enough to be conscious, and it'll all be fine.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

11. - Top - End - #251

Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
    [Searching for Jo]

But it's a big cat! Big cats are dangerous.

Carmen can be picked up. She only weighs like 60kg. She's rather surprised when she gets picked up, but figured out what he's doing pretty quickly. "I...I'll try to not say anything that would make this awkward," she says, even though she has dozens of comments running through her mind that could do so.

The jaguar keeps on stalking behind them, not letting up.

Eventually, they reach the outpost. It looks well-maintained and includes a watchtower that they have to pass, but it all seems empty: there's nobody there.
    That's probably good! Nobody there means they can probably just stroll right in with no resistance.
    [Searching for Jo]

Fade doesn't comment that. It is sad, but even if she said something Fade wouldn't get it.

On top Fade is no beginner of this task. he might not be the best to read conversations or moods, but here is something he can read. He puts Carmen down, allways safe to let her stare at the creature. Then he draws his sword.

"Something is off." he says as he takes a closer look. Well maintained but empty? There must be a hint if they have just left or be attacked. Nothing else makes sense. He prepares himself to draw his sword at any moment. He doesn't look like he is prepared, but he is.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

12. - Top - End - #252
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Towards Delmah Phor

"Um, they don't have any abandoned attics? Really, I've never been to Delmah Phor before, so this is going to be new to me, too. Yeah, I know, I'm not much of a tour guide, but normally I'm showing people all the stuff up there, the rooftop gardens and the parkour tribes and stuff." Jack points at the roofline. A rickety-looking rope bridge crosses a very busy main road just ahead, and a man with a whip and a fedora is running across it rather rapidly whilst holding a stone hedron, chased by a group of red-skinned goblins carrying crude spears and throwing stones at him.

They should get to the edge of Delmah Phor soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironsmith View Post
    [Towards Delmah Phor]

Well, that was helpful. Most of the group keeps going toward Delmah Phor, except for Eun, who's stopped to watch the chase.

"...Bu. Come on."

"In a minute. This is the best scene in the whole movie."

"...What movie?" "Never mind that, come on!"

"Ugh. Philistines." Eun mutters as she joins them again.

Nobody really has anything to say until they reach the enclave.
    [Delmah Phor]

The drow enclave is surrounded by a high wall, patrolled by drow warriors working together to defend their home. The wall is painted a bright white and, under thermal based dark vision, appears quite cool, causing anyone standing next to it to stand out sharply. The south gate is open, where a pair of guards watch those coming and going, occasionally questioning motives. This gate leads to a broad boulevard, where the majority of the stores and workshops in Delmah Phor are found. On the far North end another gate lies open, leading out of the enclave. Drow and non-drow alike move through the hustle and bustle of the market street. Tall mushrooms trees provide shade, as do colorful awnings and hangings strung across the road. Just inside the south gate is a trendy cafe, selling delicacies from the Underdark, as well as a few more familiar items to cater to the visiting non-drow. The sweet smell of pastries and savory things wafts out the doors. The south end of the market street was more upscale, selling fine clothing, jewelry, and leather goods. To the east is another gate, this one leading down into Underside, and on to the Underdark. A customs house stands nearby and goods are being moved every which way. Halfway down the Market Street intersects with another wide street. Guards in House Xar'Cha livery, blue and gold, stand on the corner, watching.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Ogre in the Playground

[BDD Sans Thread]

"Mugged? You... sound like someone in need of protective services." This is like the fourth attack he's heard Venus has suffered from. Rein didn't think Inside was so dangerous, but more and more lately it sounds like Inside has been a more perilous place to live than Riverside. Rein wonders if they'll see another wave of emigration like what occurred during the blood moon way back. Hopefully Venus will be mugged less often in HALO.

Fortunately it seems Rein's knowledge of obscure streets comes in handy and once inside the less than reputable tavern, he takes his mask off again. "It's fine. We shouldn't just walk in anyways." What if they were just getting out of the shower? Or just getting in? Or in the middle of wrestling with their half-broken toaster?

Reinholdt just goes upstairs to the indicated door and knocks on it. Like a normal person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

14. - Top - End - #254

[Delmah Phor]

Each of the group has their own reactions to seeing Delmah Phor for the first time.

Miranda seems to be the least affected. This wasn't the first time she'd gone to a strange new place, and it certainly wasn't going to be the last... although Delmah Phor did seem to be stranger than most.

Vlad and Rose both look around the enclave with unabashed wonder. The sights and sounds are all still new and exotic, especially considering how much was here that didn't have an earthly, contemporary counterpart. They both find themselves drawn toward the cafe in particular, eager to both get a taste of the local cuisine and check out the social scene.

Eun, on the other hand, is visibly uncomfortable with the whole thing. This place invoked a sort of uncanniness to her; it was, at the same time, too familiar and too strange. She lags toward the back of the group, looking around anxiously at the people in the streets, not wanting to cause any trouble by bumping into them.
    Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? 'Course ya do!

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

*gushes unintelligibly over our cat, Sunshine*

[Nexus characters, grouped by setting:
    Ouroboros: here
    Maesda: here
    Others: here
    ]

15. - Top - End - #255

[Moondoe Cafe]

Well here we are G'nichi.

Your first date with Nala.

It's a little cafe not too far from the temple of Bahamut. One of those small, family owned places as opposed to a big chain store. It's quiet, rustic, and the coffee and pastries they serve are pretty good. Nala has opted for a seat at the sunny back patio area where little sparrows hop around atop the railing surrounding the deck just waiting for crumbs to hit the floor. The deck overlooks a civic garden in a ravine with a little stream running through it. Apparently it used to be a park, at least until Team Nightmære drove all the monsters out, cleared the scrubby brush and rotten oaks, and planted flowers, fruit trees, set up benches, and maintained trails.

All very pretty.

Once they're settled in Nala is going to be leading with-

"So. Why did you decide on the change in look, G'nichi?"
    she asks.

Honestly it's quite the change. G'nichi isn't even recognizable anymore.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground

Moondoe Cafe

G'nichi did his best to wear a nice one of his new plaid shirts and khaki pants and tuck everything in all nice. But he's not sure how well the look actually suits him. He doesn't feel quite so formal as he used to be. But he arrives on time and-
    wow she's really leading with that isn't she?
    "Um. Well to be fair it wasn't supposed to be as drastic. I just wanted to be a little taller and a little stronger and things went well, quite badly and it might have pushed me a bit far. But even then I was only planning on using Yurioc's potion to be me but bigger. But Kara and her brother burst in while I was drinking it and it messed up my concentration. I'm very lucky, though. It just made me more dragony instead of giving me extra heads or something. There was a reason that door was locked..." It was a mildly dangerous potion but they had planned for that! They just hadn't planned on precocious dragonlings!

17. - Top - End - #257

[Moondoe Cafe]

"It sounds like Bahamut protected you from danger. I'm glad you weren't hurt," Nala replies, concern in her eyes.

Shortcuts to power are dangerous.

Always.

That is, after all, one of the teachings of the temple. Power has to be cultivated. Tended. Cared for. It grows slowly into a beautiful thing if fed with justice and goodness.

But it always should grow slowly.

Just like a dragon.

What must G'nichi have gone through to drive him to using such a dangerous potion?

"How are you doing now? What have you been up to?"

18. - Top - End - #258
    Ogre in the Playground

Moondoe Cafe

There are worse fates than looking like a buff humanoid version of Navvy. It wasn't his fault.
    "Oh, mostly I've been getting training so if something comes up again I won't need to go crawling back to Kara for more healing. My weapons can only help me so much."
    Yeah they can't always help him when guns get thrown into the mix...

19. - Top - End - #259

[Moondoe Cafe]

Nala nods in reply.

"Have you thought about taking the Oath of Devotion to Bahamut?" she asks.

Oh wow.

She is asking if G'nichi has considered being a paladin.

Is that...

Is that something a person can just DO?

Start being a paladin?

"If you want to cultivate your strength for the cause of justice and goodness, I know Bahamut would be happy to help you."

20. - Top - End - #260
    Ogre in the Playground

Moondoe Cafe

G'nichi looks distinctly flattered and nervous.
    "The paladin oath? Oh, but Bahamut's chosen have years of training and dedication behind them. I just have a few months and a bracelet full of weapons.
    And well, I don't know if I could pass the tests. I can't quite wear the armor with glasses."

Nala also knows quite well that G'nichi has idolized the Paladins of Bahamut his entire life and probably holds them to unreasonable standards.

21. - Top - End - #261

[Moondoe Cafe]

Oh Nala knows all about it.

She knows, likewise, that it would be a tremendous boost to G'nichi's self confidence if he could except just how much he's capable of.

He required lots of encouragement to even ask her on a simple date.

How much encouragement would he need to take a decisive step toward being one of Bahamut's champions?

"The paladin oath," Nala confirms.

Then G'nichi begins making excuses. Nala smiles sweetly.

"G'nichi, how many of the paladins did you ask about how they became paladins?"

What's the implication here?

"Bahamut is most concerned about a noble heart. You have one of the noblest hearts of anyone I know."

D'aaww...

22. - Top - End - #262
    Ogre in the Playground

Moondoe Cafe

"Um. It hasn't really come up."
    Most of the paladins G'nichi actually talks to mostly discuss weight lifting and fitness. Since he talks to them at Paladin Tanngo's club.
    G'nichi seems suddenly unable to make eye contact.
    "Well...if Bahamut accepted me I would not question His wisdom..."
    That's only really kicking the decision upstairs but it is more or less an agreement.
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2021-06-15 at 12:56 PM.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[A Street]

Karaglen is a little down today. She's on her way to bring Mister Yurioc some more ink, as he is trying to finish some sort of book before he...

Karaglen is feeling much more down today.

She stops at a street corner, to take a few deep breaths and give herself some light, grounding cheek smacks. She watches some other little girl eating a cereal bar on a bench while talking to a strange little cat...fox...something or other with eyes that kind of remind her of jewels. Pretty, but a little bit creepy.
    A little extra creepy in that it seems to be staring directly at her while the other little girl talks to it.

The distraction helps her gather herself and she resumes her walk to Yurioc's house, sparing no additional thoughts for why that girl was so energetically babbling about wishes with a cat.

Karaglen is a little down today.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

24. - Top - End - #264
    Orc in the Playground

Delmah Phor

Jack's being a good tourguide and keeping an eye on her group (even if she is distracted by buying a bag of fried locusts) and so will drop back down to Eun. "Hey. What's up? Bit too weird again? They're just people, y'know. Even if they aren't like you're used to. Want a locust? They've lovely." Jack proffers the bag, perhaps not as good at being a tourguide as she thinks.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

25. - Top - End - #265

[Delma Phor]

The correct response to this situation would be "No, thank you. I don't much care for insects, no matter how they are prepared, but I appreciate the offer."

Eun's response was a wide-eyed stare, a slow shake of her head, and promptly fainting.

"...Well, if she doesn't want it, I'll take it." Rose helpfully chips in.

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

26. - Top - End - #266

[Searching for Jo]

It's good to know that Fade can keep his cool even when carrying a half-succubus half-elf.

Carmen manages to still look back at the jaguar, up until...
    When Fade says there's something wrong, Carmen glances away to look at the place.
    There's not enough time to look at it more:

She quickly realizes that she messed up: "Oh no! I looked away!" she says as quickly as she can. "Get ready!"

The jaguar only takes a moment to get ready, and sprints towards them. Once it gets close enough, it leaps with its claws out, mouth wide open, and psychic power building up in it.

[BDD Sans Thread]

"I talked my way out of it, don't worry. Besides, most the time when I get in danger, someone I just met is nearby to help me out." It's, like, a running theme.

Venus thinks what Rein says is a good point, actually. She was thinking it was fine to just walk in because Venus gave permission and she knows that June is currently asleep, but...well. Venus explicitly avoided talking about the circumstances, and someone who doesn't know the circumstances would think the same as Rein.

There's no response to the knocking.

"She works late and goes running after, so she's probably deeply asleep," Venus asserts. Either they need to knock louder, or..."But she wouldn't mind if I just walk in on her," she then adds, to preempt him suggesting they just wait (she'd rather handle this ASAP, especially if it's messing up her memories or anything else.) She then quickly adds, "And I have a way in for myself, anyway, if you don't mind waiting a bit." That way, he doesn't have to worry about him being the one breaking and entering.

if Rein says 'go ahead'
    Spoiler
    Show

Venus seems to...melt into the ground, leaving just her dress in a pile on the ground.

About a minute later, the door opens just a crack, and Venus's hand reached out out of the door and she whispers, "Hey, could you hand me my dress?"

And once she allows him in after that, Venus has deer-centaur legs. And June is over on the bed hugging a bodypillow, clearly tired and yawning but blinking and trying to get awake enough to want to get out of bed.
    And judging by their faces, there definitely is a family resemblance.

otherwise
    Venus listens to what he says instead since, even though she wants this solved ASAP, she also doesn't want to seem weird or ruin this brand-new relationship.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Orc in the Playground

Delmah Phor

Jack will try to catch Eun as she falls, but the bag of fried locusts she's holding probably get in the way. She'll give the bag to Rose to help Eun to the floor. It's probably really more obvious now that she's so close to Eun that Jack doesn't have a shadow, if any of the newcomers wish to comment upon it. "I don't have any medical training, and don't know what's wrong. Could one of you guys see if there's a doctor about?" Which probably means waiting now for Art.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

28. - Top - End - #268

[Delmah Phor]

Miranda nods and dutifully goes off to find a doctor, though she suspects Eun is more or less fine; just overwhelmed. Better safe than sorry, though.

Vlad helps Jack with getting Eun to a safe position; between the two of them and Eun being as light as she is, the work is trivialized. "Er... hate to break it to you, lady, but she is the doctor." He points out.

Rose, however, just happily munches on the fried locusts. Mmm, spicy.

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

29. - Top - End - #269
    Ogre in the Playground

[Delmah Phor]

In the enclave you're less likely to find a doctor and more likely to find a healer or a priestess. Fortunately, there's a pair of priestesses of Lolth at the cafe. They don't look very amused by the whole situation. The older one, more experienced for sure if only telling by the finery of her robes, scoffs something in drow, along the lines of weak foreigners. Totally ignoring the fact that practically everyone, including herself, was a foreigner in the Nexus. The younger priestess, likely just an acolyte, is shoved forward to help.

"Did she hit her head?" She asks, looking Eun over.

"If we have to cast a spell it's going to cost you." The older priestess pipes up. She hasn't gotten up from her seat and is still sipping tea.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

30. - Top - End - #270

[Delmah Phor]

"I don't think so." Miranda replies to the acolyte, ignoring the priestess. "Jack caught her before she could hit anything."

"These people aren't very big on healthcare, are they?" Vald comments, propping up Eun so the acolyte could get to her more easily.

"Frankly, I don't see what all the fuss is about." Rose adds, still munching on locusts. "This girl's family eats silkworms. Canned silkworms. Fried locusts shouldn't be such a big deal. Mm... is that cheyenne pepper? Tasty."
    Last edited by Ironsmith; 2021-06-15 at 09:29 PM.

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]