New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Mythic Exemplar

1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Mythic Exemplar

The prc is really cool and is loaded with potential but I can't think of anything in particular to use it for. Any ideas?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Mythic Exemplar

Quote Originally Posted by high speed View Post
    The prc is really cool and is loaded with potential but I can't think of anything in particular to use it for. Any ideas?
    There was an early Iron Chef round, some people put it to interesting uses: https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...on-Challenge-X

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

I always liked the idea of combining Mythic Exemplar of Imdastri with Divine Bard - I think the abilities are quite synergistic and Bard appreciates the Mind Blank and Death Ward more than a Cleric who will already have those spells.

Bard in general is quite a good fit for Mythic Exemplar I think, both flavor wise and mechanically - you can even qualify by level 4 (Or earlier with tricks)

Here's a build stub:
    Divine Bard 6 / Mythic Exemplar 10
    Abilities Str 10 Dex 22 Con 14 Int 14 Wis 10 Cha 18
    Class Features (as Bard 10): Bardic Music (10/day), Lore Song, Countersong, Healing Hymn, Inspire Courage +2, Inspire Competence, Inspire Greatness, Least Paragon’s Gift: Reroll (2/day), Greater Paragon’s Gift: Mind Blank (1/day), Supreme Paragon’s Gift: Death Ward (1/day), Ability Boost: Wisdom, Embody Paragon: Spontaneously cast Luck, Protection and Strength domains spells.
    Spells (as Bard 14): 1st Improvisation, Instant of Power 2nd Bladeweave, Dimension Leap, Whirling Blade 3rd Haste, Hesitate, Unluck 4th Drums of War, Freedom of Movement, Ruin Delver's Fortune 5th
    Feats: Knowledge Devotion, Snowflake Wardance, Power Attack, Song of the Heart
    Finish the build with Warblade (for Song of the White Raven) or Fortune's Friend (for even more rerolls) or whatever.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Honestly, I prefer squire of legend. Even though it's ostensibly the "lesser" version, it has a better chassis and grants more abilities in fewer levels.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

I've tried using it in several builds, but it never quite delivers. One day perhaps ?
    π = 4
    Consider a 5' radius blast: this affects 4 squares which have a circumference of 40' — Actually it's worse than that.

Completely Dysfunctional Handbook
    Warped Druid Handbook