New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Kenny's Pokemon Journey-A Pokemon Let's Go Story

Hello everyone. I'm going to post my Pokemon Fan-Fiction Story called Kenny's Pokemon Journey here.

Ok, let the story begin.

Chapter 1

The story begins at the Kanto Region in Pallet Town. Kenny Daargen, an 11-year-old boy who moves from Viridian City wants a fresh start with his Pokemon journey. Kenny's Pokemon partner happens to be a male Sandshrew that his father gave him for his birthday. Kenny described himself as short, thin, light-skinned with short black hair. He was wearing a green shirt with a Pokeball in it, with blue pants, white sneakers with white socks on his feet.

"Sandshrew. We have to go to Professor Oak to get my Pokedex," said Kenny.

"A Pokedex? Isn't that a machine that gives information about every single Pokemon in this region?" asked Sandshrew.

"Yes, Sandshrew. It is a machine that gathers information from every Pokemon we capture," said Kenny.

"I thought so," said Sandshrew. Kenny and Sandshrew went to Professor Oak's home.

"Hello, Professor Oak," said Kenny.

"Hi, Professor Oak," said Sandshrew.

"Hello, Kenny and Sandshrew. I'm so glad both of you came. I have your Pokedex ready." said Professor Oak.

"All right," said Kenny as he was excited to get his Pokedex.

"Hey, that reminds me, Kenny. Are Stan, Kyle, and Eric going to join us on our adventure?" asked Sandshrew curiously.

"The three boys came here early with their starter Pokemon and their Pokedex and they left early, Sandshrew," said Professor Oak.

"Oh ok. I want to battle their Pokemon to see how tough they are," said Sandshrew.

"You'll get your chance battling them Sandshrew, I guarantee it," said Kenny. Professor Oak approached Kenny.

"Here's your Pokedex," said Professor Oak as he gives the Pokedex to Kenny. The Pokedex is described as an electronic red smartphone.

"For some reason, I thought the Pokedex might be a bit different. Maybe a laptop or some sort of," said Sandshrew.

"Yes, this is the updated version of the Pokedex Smartphone Version," said Professor Oak.

"Ok, let see the Pokedex in action." Kenny presses the button on the Pokemon.

"Sandshrew, a mouse Pokemon: Sandshrew's body is configured to absorb water without waste, enabling it to survive in the arid desert. This Pokemon curls up to protect itself from its enemies." said the Pokedex.

"Wow, I can curl up. I didn't know I can do that," said Sandshrew as he was amazed hearing the Pokedex information.

"Yes, Sandshrew. So far the Pokedex has information just about by 150 Pokemon," said Professor Oak.

"150 Pokemon. That's a lot of Pokemon," said Kenny.

"It's not an easy goal to catch all 150 Pokemon. There will be challenges along your Pokemon journey. There will be a reward to catch all 150 Pokemon." said Professor Oak.

"Cool, I really can't wait to catch all 150 Pokemon," said Kenny.

"Oh yes, One more thing I forgot to give you. Your Pokeballs," said Professor Oak as he gives Kenny 12 Pokeballs.

"These are Pokeballs that you catch wild Pokemon in battle," said Professor Oak.

"Cool. Thank you, Professor Oak," said Kenny.

"Now that you got your Pokedex and Pokeballs, your Pokemon journey begins now," said Professor Oak.

"Bye Professor Oak and thank you," said Kenny.

"Goodbye Professor Oak," said Sandshrew.

"Goodbye, Kenny and Sandshrew. Good luck with your Pokemon journey," said Professor Oak as Kenny and Sandshrew left Professor Oak home as their Pokemon Journey begins now.

To Be Continued

So what do you think of my very first chapter of my Pokemon story? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 2021-04-26 at 09:26 PM.
    It's time to get my Magikarp on!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Kenny's Pokemon Journey-A Pokemon Let's Go Story

I would say it's more a drama or maybe some movie script then story : )
    "By Google's own reckoning, 60% of the ads that are charged for are never seen by any human being – literally the majority of the industry's product is a figment of feverish machine imaginations." Pluralistic

The bots are selling ads to bots which mostly bots are viewing, We really are living in XXI century.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Re: Kenny's Pokemon Journey-A Pokemon Let's Go Story

Quote Originally Posted by asda fasda View Post
    I would say it's more a drama or maybe some movie script than a story : )
    Well, thank you for your feedback. It does sound like a drama or a movie script than a story. I'll post chapter 2 later this week.

Chapter 2

In the world of Pokemon in the Kanto region, Pokemon can talk and communicate just like humans.

"Hey, Sandshrew. This is going to be a wonderful journey," said Kenny.

"I agree, Kenny," said Sandshrew.

"Hey Kenny." someone shouts Kenny's name. Kenny turns around and he saw his friend who was calling his name.

"Hey, Eric. How are you doing?" asked Kenny? His friend's name is Eric Shanks who described himself as a handsome young 11-year-old human boy who's tall, light-skinned, thin with short brown hair. He wore a black hat with a yellow short-sleeve shirt, white shorts, and black sneakers with white socks. Eric and Kenny know each other since their childhood.

"Hey, man. What's up?" asked Eric.

"Oh, I just starting my Pokemon journey with my Sandshrew."

"Cool. Do you want to have a Pokemon battle?" Asked Eric.

"Cool a Pokemon battle. Please say yes Kenny," said Sandshrew as he was so hyped up for a Pokemon battle.

"Sure. Why not," said Kenny as he accepts a Pokemon battle.

"Great. I choose Bulbasaur," said Eric as he throws his Pokemon to summon Bulbasaur.

"Bulbasaur?" Asked Kenny as he was curious about Bulbasaur. He used his Pokedex to find out this Pokemon.

"Bulbasaur, A Seed Pokemon. The seed on its back is filled with nutrients. The seed grows steadily larger as its body grows."

"Interesting," said Kenny.

"Ok Kenny which stack do you want me to use?" asked Sandshrew.

"Sandshrew uses Scratch on Bulbasaur," said Kenny as Sandshrew uses Scratch on Bulbasaur. Sandshrew attack hit and damage Bulbasaur.

"Bulbasaur uses Tackle on Sandshrew," said Eric.

"Right, chief," said Bulbasaur as he uses Tackle on Sandshrew. Bulbasaur hits and damage Sandshrew.

Sandshrew uses Scratch on Bulbasaur." said Kenny as Sandshrew uses Scratch on Bulbasaur. Sandshrew hits and damages Bulbasaur.

"Bulbasaur uses Tackle," said Eric as Bulbasaur use Tackle on Sandshrew. Bulbasaur hits and damage Sandshrew.

"This is fun," said Sandshrew.

"Sandshrew uses Scratch on Bulbasaur," said Kenny as Sandshrew uses Scratch on Bulbasaur. Sandshrew hits and damages Bulbasaur.

"Bulbasaur uses Tackle," said Eric as Bulbasaur uses Tackle on Sandshrew. Bulbasaur attack hits and damages Sandshrew.

"We're evenly-match so far, Eric and I have a feeling that either Sandshrew or I get fainted in the next turn," said Bulbasaur as he was getting tired out.

"Sandshrew finished Bulbasaur with Scratch," said Kenny as Sandshrew finish Bulbasaur off with Scratch. Sandshrew hits and damages Bulbasaur causing Bulbasaur to faint.

"Wait did we just won our very first battle?" asked Sandshrew.

"We certainly did," said Kenny.

"Congratulations. On your first victory Kenny," said Eric.

"Yes good fight with your Bulbasaur. He a good Pokemon."

"Well, I'll be going now to recover my Bulbasaur. I'll see you and Sandshrew later. Don't worry I'll get my rematch." said Eric as he Bulbasaur return inside his Pokemon and walk away.

"Bye Eric. See you later," said Kenny.

"Well I'm going that we have our very first win," said Kenny.

"Yes. This win was awesome. I hope the battles will be more challenging in the future Kenny." said Sandshrew.

"I'm pretty sure there will be more challenge battles as time goes by. Let's go Sandshrew," said Kenny as he and Sandshrew continue to walk to Route 1.

To Be Continued
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 2021-05-21 at 11:01 PM.
    It's time to get my Magikarp on!