New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Hmm. Well, we don't have very solid claims from the top wagons but they are claims. I'd rather not push either of them.

Perhaps a quick wagon swap back to CaoimhinTheCape - they didn't get traction early in the day, but perhaps they will now that it's late.
    Do you have a reason for that vote?

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

End of Main Phase 1

No further votes!

- - - Updated - - -

"What's going on?" the Pharaoh looked down at the table, where miniatures began moving about, accusing one another. "Why are my pieces fighting each other?"
    "I neglected to mention, Pharaoh! In this game, our pieces are real people! Those you care about on your side, and my allies on the other."

A ghost of serpentine and humanoid features arose over the table.
    Spoiler: Ghost
    Show

"Diabound, meet the Pharaoh... and Pharaoh, meet the instrument of your demise!"
    "So... I don't control my pieces?"
    "No... and your pieces don't even know who's who! While mine start out in contact from the beginning. They're all in there, Pharaoh... Can your cards guide your pawns to victory?"
    The Pharaoh looked down at the pieces again. "The massive white ghost! Destroy that!"
    "They can't hear you, Pharaoh, and they don't see the game as you and I can. Just let them work it out themselves and focus on your cards!"
    "Why are they going after Mana!?"

Turn One: Battle Phase

Upon the board, the apprentice to Mahad, Mana, was drained of color, leaving only a featureless figure as the others drained her soul into the Millenium Rod.
    "I think you're beginning to understand this game, Pharaoh... Defeat my pieces before you're out of pawns!"
    "They're my friends, Bakura!"

Spoiler: Results
    Show
    Elenna was lynched. She was Dark Magician Girl, the Lookout.

Spoiler: Player List
    Show

Number Player Role Team
    1 AvatarVecna
    2 BatCatHat
    3 Apogee1
    4 CoimhinTheCape
    5 Elenna Dark Magician Girl Hero
    6 totadileplayz
    7 JeenLeen
    8 rogue_alchemist
    9 Gac3
    10 BookWombat
    11 Valmark
    12 Murska

Turn One: Main Phase 2

"Well, Pharaoh? Do you intend to win this little game of ours?"
    "...I set four cards face-down. That ends my turn."

Put in your powers for the Main Phase 2!
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2021-05-08 at 10:27 AM.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Well, this is bad for my plan.
    Probably no further comments N1, but I'm glad I went against my gut and moved my vote off Elenna, even if it wound up not mattering.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: one more thought: we don't get a count of votes, so it will be extra hard to tell if Joey is an active Role or not. I'm leaning he's not, as one of his powers is useless if Necrofear is not in play, and I lean that Necrofear is not in play.

Also, at Xi: the plot of this game sounds like a reasonable Shadow Game from the anime. Quite cool.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    @AV what's gac3 doing that Elenna isn't anymore? I went back to check the posts but I couldn't understand what you meant.
    At the time, I meant "voting for rogue_alchemist". That seemed to be the reason you in particular were voting Elenna, but she stopped shortly afterwards, while gac continued to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Question: why were people expecting low activity from me? Is that what I normally do?
    I'll clarify: reading through the thread to do the ISOs before yours, I didn't have the impression that you'd talked very much at all in this game. Instead what I found is that you've made a lot of posts, but none of them were particularly good for generating discussion and they were just kinda there. Reading everybody else's posts gave the impression that you're barely playing, when the truth turned out to be that you were certainly playing, and were just barely contributing.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

After some thought, I think my plan still has a lot of merit. Totaldile, you claimed seer. Not sure if you're Marik, Ishtar, or a lying wolf---but if you target me tonight, you should know one way or another if you're the Marik or Ishtar.
    I also withdraw my earlier recommendation that Seto Kaiba kill totaldile.
    Seer(s), please target me. I still think it's probably best that Magical Hats be used to protect the Lovers, but I feel more hesitant saying that now than I did before DMG died.

When Day breaks, whether I'm alive or dead, please post what results you got from scrying me. That'll give insight if Diabound interferred, and let the other Tombkeeper compare their results to yours while keeping their identity secret.
    Well, maybe don't post what you got verbatim, as you may want to keep that close to your chest in order to try to catch someone fakeclaiming a Tombkeeper or Mai in a lie. But at least post what Role you got for someone.

I'll then respond more, if I'm alive to. (I'll probably next be online Sunday night.)

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    After some thought, I think my plan still has a lot of merit. Totaldile, you claimed seer. Not sure if you're Marik, Ishtar, or a lying wolf---but if you target me tonight, you should know one way or another if you're the Marik or Ishtar.
    Seer(s), please target me. I still think it's probably best that Magical Hats be used to protect the Lovers, but I feel more hesitant saying that now than I did before DMG died.

When Day breaks, whether I'm alive or dead, please post what results you got from scrying me. That'll give insight if Diabound interferred, and let the other Tombkeeper compare their results to yours while keeping their identity secret.
    Well, maybe don't post what you got verbatim, as you may want to keep that close to your chest in order to try to catch someone fakeclaiming a Tombkeeper or Mai in a lie. But at least post what Role you got for someone.

I'll then respond more, if I'm alive to. (I'll probably next be online Sunday night.)
    The unclaimed Seer should not speak up. Tot is already claimed, so he can share his results I guess. But if you are original plan was for the both the Seers to out themselves D2, that wasn't a very good plan. I hope the initial plan was for you to claim a roll yourself day 2 and let the seers stay silent.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    At the time, I meant "voting for rogue_alchemist". That seemed to be the reason you in particular were voting Elenna, but she stopped shortly afterwards, while gac continued to do so.

I'll clarify: reading through the thread to do the ISOs before yours, I didn't have the impression that you'd talked very much at all in this game. Instead what I found is that you've made a lot of posts, but none of them were particularly good for generating discussion and they were just kinda there. Reading everybody else's posts gave the impression that you're barely playing, when the truth turned out to be that you were certainly playing, and were just barely contributing.
    To be fair, that's pretty typical of me (in my opinion). Low power/quick topic games are games I'm still bad at. Usually i have all my luck from messing around behind the scenes. Since I've yet to receive or send any QT's, my lack of skill with first day antics might be more apparent. But i get it. I am hoping to be more helpful tomorrow.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

I see- no, the reason I voted Elenna was the 'this wagon has already plenty of votes, I'll look elsewhere"- it could be interpreted as a wolf knowing that's a Town wagon and wanting to stay off (or a wolf knowing it's a wolf wagon and still wanting to stay off).

Did I miss a claim? How would the Seer/Fool know wether they are right? Is the idea to scry you and then you'll claim?

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

The unclaimed Seer should not speak up. Tot is already claimed, so he can share his results I guess. But if you are original plan was for the both the Seers to out themselves D2, that wasn't a very good plan. I hope the initial plan was for you to claim a roll yourself day 2 and let the seers stay silent.
    I meant totaldile (the already-claimed) should say what result they got from scrying me.
    Indeed, the other seer should NOT claim. If I implied or stated otherwise, it was a mistake (and I'm guessing probably an unclear antecedent in my grammar).

If I'm dead, my Role flipped, so totaldile will know if they are the fool or true seer. In that situation, I guess it really isn't necessary for totaldile to state what result they got--and, indeed, it might be best if they don't reveal it, so the wolves don't know if he's Ishtar or Marik. However, if he got redirected because of a Diabound-redirect, I think he should say who he got redirected me as they could be useful info.

If I'm alive, I'll claim, but I'd prefer totaldile to state what he learns first. However, based on the same rationale as the paragraph above, I understand if totaldile wants to wait and see me claim, so he can stay hidden. The usefulness of it being unclear if he's Marik or Ishtar... that hadn't occurred to me before I started this post.

Paranoid note: we should recall that Bakura is also a seer. And seer is a temporary safe fakeclaim, even if both Ishtar and Marik are in play as real townies: it'll probably take a while before we get three folk claiming seer. I'd like to trust totaldile, but I want to throw this fear out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    Did I miss a claim? How would the Seer/Fool know wether they are right? Is the idea to scry you and then you'll claim?
    Basically "yes" to your third question. Whether by being killed or claiming, my Role should become public info in D2.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Did we decide on a 48-hour N1?

EDIT: Nevermind. I was off by an hour.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2021-05-09 at 09:55 AM.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Did we decide on a 48-hour N1?

EDIT: Nevermind. I was off by an hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    48 hours from start of thread will end M1. 72 hours from start of thread will end M2.
    It looks like we're doing 48/24 for day/night, so night should end...

*checks*

6 minutes ago? Hmm guess Xihirli's not perfect.

My Homebrew

12. - Top - End - #102
    Titan in the Playground

I'm still waiting on a few night actions and 11 AM isn't the best time for phase start/end for me, so I'll give people an extra few hours.
    Show

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

I'm still waiting on a few night actions and 11 AM isn't the best time for phase start/end for me, so I'll give people an extra few hours.
    That is fair.

My Homebrew

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

It is now the Endphase.

I will be sending the villains the results of their actions and moving to standby phase now. If anyone has any last-minute changes to their actions, you have until I finish drawing this crazy graph of what happened tonight.
    Show

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground

It is now the Endphase.

I will be sending the villains the results of their actions and moving to standby phase now. If anyone has any last-minute changes to their actions, you have until I finish drawing this crazy graph of what happened tonight.
    This makes me paranoid and want to change my action but I am sticking to it. It's almost been the plan from the start.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

Bakura cackled as he lifted a spell card. "I activate Contract with the Dark Master! With this spell card, I begin the countdown to your defeat!"
    An hourglass appeared on the table, sand draining from it.
    "As I said, whichever one of us learns your name will accomplish our desires: You will seal Zorc away, but I will set him loose! But that is not the only way I win. When this hourglass drains, Zorc Necrophades will be unleashed!"
    The pieces began moving with their millennium items toward the center.
    "And the fools below have no idea that uniting the Millennium Items together is exactly what Zorc wants so he can take them all in one swoop! You should warn them, Pharaoh! If you think you've the time!"

Spoiler: Hourglass
    Show

"Does that end your turn, Bakura?" the Pharaoh asked.
    "No, I think you have too many pieces down there. Look closely – you'll notice that you and I are also pieces. Those are our past selves, living out the days exactly as if they were not pawns in our little game. And that's one piece I don't think I'll allow to remain in play! Oh, I'm sorry – I mean two pieces!"
    Two pieces on the board lost their color – The Pharaoh's... and Yugi's.
    "What!?"
    "Don't blame me, Pharaoh! You're the one who shackled the poor boy to your soul! And now he has paid the price for your actions!"

Spoiler: Results
    Show
    Murska was killed in the night. They were Pharaoh _____, the Lover.
    rogue_alchemist was killed in the night. They were Yugi Moto, the Lover.

Turn 2

Draw Phase
    Powers refresh.

Standby Phase

"...No."
    "What's that, Pharaoh!? I couldn't hear you over the destruction of your soulmate!"
    "No! Yugi is not dead! I feel him in my heart, and I will save him by winning this, Bakura!"
    Bakura laughed. "Win this!? Your pieces are scattered and as useless to you as you were to Yugi! Time will run out and Zorc will devour them all!"
    "I don't think so, Bakura! I have many cards yet to play!"

Spoiler: Player List
    Show

Number Player Role Team
    1 AvatarVecna
    2 BatCatHat
    3 Apogee1
    4 CoimhinTheCape
    5 Elenna Dark Magician Girl Hero
    6 totadileplayz
    7 JeenLeen
    8 rogue_alchemist Yugi Moto Hero
    9 Gac3
    10 BookWombat
    11 Valmark
    12 Murska Pharaoh ____ Hero

Main Phase 1

You may now begin voting.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2021-05-09 at 04:11 PM.
    Show

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmmm... I had been going to vote Murska. Guess that was wrong.

@totadileplayz: who did you scry last night? What kind of result did you get?

To start things off, let's look at who that leaves... Let's see... By my estimations... 3 or 4 wolves... 12 people. So 3/12... 3 confirmed town. Plus me. 3/8... If I choose to believe totadileplayz, which I have no reason not to... 3/7... I will go with BookWombat for now to start things off and now that I have a much more limited list of potential wolves, see if anything new stands out.
    Last edited by gac3; 2021-05-09 at 01:16 PM.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

I'm Mai and I used Aroma Strategy on totaldileplayz, assuming he would target me.

Quote Originally Posted by my feedback, with potential-true-seers changed to <redact>
    Elegant Egotist: You were targeted by, in no particular order: JeenLeen, <redact>, Totadileplayz, <redact>, and <redact>. You may use Aroma Strategy immediately on any one of them; please choose one now.

Aroma Strategy: Your target received the result: “Your target received the result: “Your target received the result: “Your target received the result: “Your target received the result: “Your target received the result: “Your target received the result: “Your target received the result: “Your target received the result: …”””””””””

Error: Aroma Strategy.exe has stopped working. Please reboot and try again.
    I'm guessing Diabound redirected me to myself, hence my odd feedback.
    So I got 3 names, and probably one of them is a seer/fool and one is Diabound. Assuming totaldile is honest. (I had hoped to confirm it by getting him to post his feedback and see if it matched the verbatim... but no luck on me having that.)

I don't want to out the real seer by voting them, so going to wait to vote until some other info comes up.

- - - Updated - - -

I might get more clarificaton on my power in a bit from Xi. But not sure if I'll be onlien when it arrives, so may not be able to add it until tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Diabound cannot redirect me to me.
    To quote Xi from my QT
    To expand a bit: If you are correct and Diabound redirected you, that would mean Diabound specifically redirected you away from Totadileplayz, as Diabound selects both switch targets. Diabound's power is not "make this person target themselves."
    - - - Updated - - -

::Final Fantasy victory fanfare::

Quote Originally Posted by Cao's feedback to targeting me
    Your target received the result "Your targets have been switched."
    Diabound, I choose you!
    CaohimhimTheCape.

totaldile, please keep quiet about if you saw me as Mai, so the wolves may leave you alive in hopes you are the fool.

- - - Updated - - -

...I realize an error in judgement, in that I should have let some discussion go forward a bit so we'd see who defends or goes along with a Cao vote without much evidence, but I'm going to be offline most of the rest of today and Monday... so wasn't thinking clearly.
    But at least we should get a wolf today. And one of hte more annoying ones to deal with.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2021-05-09 at 11:22 AM.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

JeenLeen is among my most trusted right now, Cao is among my least trusted, Mai makes sense given the "everybody target me" plan that occurred yesterday, and this is a good way to check JL anyway. CaoimhinTheCape.

My Homebrew

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground

Screw it. I'm the big bad Dark Magician. I don't see a point in not claiming. But my big swing today was going to be revealing the results of a scry which isn't going to be a big impact anymore.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

Hmmm... I had been going to vote Murska. Guess that was wrong.

@totadileplayz: who did you scry last night? What kind of result did you get?

To start things off, let's look at who that leaves... Let's see... By my estimations... 3 or 4 wolves... 12 people. So 3/12... 3 confirmed town. Plus me. 3/8... If I choose to believe totadileplayz, which I have no reason not to... 3/7... I will go with BookWombat for now to start things off and now that I have a much more limited list of potential wolves, see if anything new stands out.
    If this is a 4 wolf game, that makes it 5-4 and today is LYLO - and every day afterwards, assuming we always lynch a wolf (since our baner is gone outside of a possible necromancer-bane). What's more, one of those would be Dark Necrofear, so at some point in there a murdered wolf would instead effectively be a murdered villager, so unless the vigilante also never misses, the game would be ridiculously stacked against town.

Even in the recruitment thread, it was only a potential 3-wolf team with dark necrofear and even that felt like maybe too much to Xihirli - and everybody else agreed it was too much. I'm about 95% sure JeenLeen called it and this game is alpha/devil/vortexer, and I'm not sure why anybody would think 4 wolves was a possibility.

...unless it was scum trying to look less informed about wolf info than they truly are. I could see a wolf not wanting to say there's definitely 3 wolves, and adding a "or 4" to fly under the radar.

I'm watching you.

My Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #112
    Halfling in the Playground

Planetar

So why precisely are we going after caohminthecape?

23. - Top - End - #113
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by totadileplayz View Post
    So why precisely are we going after caohminthecape?
    JeenLeen is Mai Valentine.

Mai Valentine - Observer: You have tuned your senses to give yourself a near-psychic knowledge of your surroundings.
    Elegant Egotist: Each standby phase, you learn which players target you on the previous Main Phase 2.
    Aroma Strategy: On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 player who has targeted you. On your next standby phase, learn the results (verbatim) that player received when targeting you.
    Elegant Egotist gave JeenLeen a list of people who targeted him.

JeenLeen attempted to target you with Aroma Strategy, but it seems to have targeted JeenLeen instead, so it gave the feedback "reboot and try again". Presumably, when JeenLeen tried again, he targeted CaoimhinTheCape and got the result saying "your targets have been switched". The only vortexer in the game is the scum vortexer. And we know JL's targeting on that wasn't confused by a vortex because the vortexer clearly switched JL and you.

My Homebrew

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

If this is a 4 wolf game, that makes it 5-4 and today is LYLO - and every day afterwards, assuming we always lynch a wolf (since our baner is gone outside of a possible necromancer-bane). What's more, one of those would be Dark Necrofear, so at some point in there a murdered wolf would instead effectively be a murdered villager, so unless the vigilante also never misses, the game would be ridiculously stacked against town.

Even in the recruitment thread, it was only a potential 3-wolf team with dark necrofear and even that felt like maybe too much to Xihirli - and everybody else agreed it was too much. I'm about 95% sure JeenLeen called it and this game is alpha/devil/vortexer, and I'm not sure why anybody would think 4 wolves was a possibility.

...unless it was scum trying to look less informed about wolf info than they truly are. I could see a wolf not wanting to say there's definitely 3 wolves, and adding a "or 4" to fly under the radar.

I'm watching you.
    If you notice, I did all my math assuming 3. I only considered 4 because when I started playing I was told by somebody, who happens to be you, that the recommended ratio of wolves is 25-33%. So I didn't want to write it out of the options entirely but am moving forward expecting 3.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

Screw it. I'm the big bad Dark Magician. I don't see a point in not claiming. But my big swing today was going to be revealing the results of a scry which isn't going to be a big impact anymore.
    This feels...convenient.

My Homebrew

26. - Top - End - #116
    Halfling in the Playground

Planetar

JeenLeen is Mai Valentine.

Elegant Egotist gave JeenLeen a list of people who targeted him.

JeenLeen attempted to target you with Aroma Strategy, but it seems to have targeted JeenLeen instead, so it gave the feedback "reboot and try again". Presumably, when JeenLeen tried again, he targeted CaoimhinTheCape and got the result saying "your targets have been switched". The only vortexer in the game is the scum vortexer. And we know JL's targeting on that wasn't confused by a vortex because the vortexer clearly switched JL and you.
    Ah got it I now understand thanks

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Please give me, verbatim, what feedback you got from targeting me last night.

Because I'm assuming the three redacted (one of which was you) were Ishtar, Marik, and Grandpa.
    Guessing the third because I don't think I should normally be allowed to use Aroma Strategy immediately on someone who targeted me this night. I asked Xi to confirm, but that makes it look like my power was boosted.

If you are Dark Magician, then I think totaldile is more likely to be Bakura than Marik/Ishtar.
    Plus sounds iffy with how they questioned the Cao vote. Believeable, especially if they are sick IRL as seems to be the case.

I also find it odd that gac3 claimed, like they had something to hide or defend. What was up with that?
    (I do admit I'm skimming while I should be cleaning house, while the kids are resting, so my reading comprehension isn't 100% today. Weekends ain't good for gaming.)

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground

This feels...convenient.
    Might be. But I adamantly refused to vote Elena, being my unknown apprentice and all. I snuck a clue into I believe my second post in the thread that I was the dark magician? And my result was that my target targeted JeenLeen.

- - - Updated - - -

Please give me, verbatim, what feedback you got from targeting me last night.

Because I'm assuming the three redacted (one of which was you) were Ishtar, Marik, and Grandpa.
    Guessing the third because I don't think I should normally be allowed to use Aroma Strategy immediately on someone who targeted me this night. I asked Xi to confirm, but that makes it look like my power was boosted.

If you are Dark Magician, then I think totaldile is more likely to be Bakura than Marik/Ishtar.
    Plus sounds iffy with how they questioned the Cao vote. Believeable, especially if they are sick IRL as seems to be the case.

I also find it odd that gac3 claimed, like they had something to hide or defend. What was up with that?
    (I do admit I'm skimming while I should be cleaning house, while the kids are resting, so my reading comprehension isn't 100% today. Weekends ain't good for gaming.)
    Didn't read the whole thing. I didn't target you.

- - - Updated - - -

Finished reading what Jeen said. It's more I was planning to claim today after revealing the results of Totadileplayz' scry to prove who I was. That plan fell through when before I could learn the result, you outed yourself. But my success in he past has always centered around claiming without worrying about it. Especially when I have a low threat roll like watcher.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm always hesitant to pick the popular option, but the reasoning seems sound and I don't have any better ideas at the moment, so CaoimhinTheCape.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Might be. But I adamantly refused to vote Elena, being my unknown apprentice and all. I snuck a clue into I believe my second post in the thread that I was the dark magician? And my result was that my target targeted JeenLeen.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't read the whole thing. I didn't target you.

- - - Updated - - -

Finished reading what Jeen said. It's more I was planning to claim today after revealing the results of Totadileplayz' scry to prove who I was. That plan fell through when before I could learn the result, you outed yourself. But my success in he past has always centered around claiming without worrying about it. Especially when I have a low threat roll like watcher.
    My feedback said gac3 targeted me.
    Maybe Diabound interferred, but... I don't have the time to contemplate how that could have worked out. But please do give the result of your power, gac3.

totaldile can't be Zorc, since he targeted me and I didn't die. So presumably totaldile wasn't protected from targeting. So I think Diabound is the reason why my Aroma results were wonky. Seems odd if you [gac3] didn't target me, yet you did.

Also, are you claiming you knew Elena's Role?
    That sounds believable, except that that isn't mentioned as part of your powerset in the Role list.

Something I noticed about AV and gac3

I'm watching you.
    If you notice, I did all my math assuming 3. I only considered 4 because when I started playing I was told by somebody, who happens to be you, that the recommended ratio of wolves is 25-33%. So I didn't want to write it out of the options entirely but am moving forward expecting 3.
    This feels...convenient.
    - - - Updated - - -

I meant to put this commentary with the 'something I noticed', but lost it due to copy-paste error with the QUOTES

gac3 seems to be defending himself to AV, before AV makes the accusation. It almost sounds like a wolf-ploy when they messed up the timing of making the posts. I don't see either of them being that sloppy, but it seems odd and maybe a hint to a AV-gac3 scumteam.

Not much, but wanted to mention it.
    Normally such distancing would be dangerous, but today is sorta a null day in that we know we'll lynch Cao, so the wolves can perhaps be a bit more 'loose' in their posts today.