New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Chimera

Default Queen Bavmorda V.S Witches Of The Vampire Diaries/The Originals/Legacies

The Demon Queen Bavmorda is a very powerful sorceress capable of great magical feats. She can transform armies and entire cities into quartz crystal and create monsters, conjure fire, lightning, and utilize telekinesis, and can perform other magical feats. How would she fare against the other very powerful witches of TVD and the other linked shows?
    Witches of great power in these shows seem to possess stronger telekinesis, but Bavmorda seems very tough and has magic resistance.
    She never created another spirit dimension, that's for sure, but she can make monsters. From what I've read of TVD witches Bavmorda would seem like she's a very powerful witch.

in the Novel, Bavmorda is far more durable than the movie version. She's tanking more spells than just ice magic from Finn Raziel, and I get the impression that despite her lack of muscle mass, she's far more fit and durable than even someone like General Kael.
    Last edited by DarthArminius; 2021-05-10 at 05:56 PM.
    I am ArlEammon. I've been here since 2004, but I've lost access to my other account.