Salutation to you ladies and gentlemen, i must confidently say a very big thanks to Fastfundrecovery8 AT GMAIL COM for their tremendous action taken over my case immediately brought to their table, i saw how the whole process was going, and i wisperred to myself and said indeed i am previlledge to know such a legitimate recovery company who is very understable and do not stress their client over recovery software tools, Fastfunds Recovery are good in keeping to time, punctuality, I was scammed last year December 18, i realized that my long investment which i inteded to withdraw has long been a scam, got so frustrated, hired 4 recovery hackers which ended up taking money from me and i couldn't contact them anymore, i went through emotional pains and betrayer, wasn't easy for me at that moment, am very greatful for FastFunds Recovery, who was referred to me by a civil engineer who i was opportuned to share part of my story with and he was like i have a cyber friend do reach and say i'm from Pato's, that's how i got in touch with fastfundsrecovery8(@)gmail(.)com, do inform FastFunds recovery for any cyber issues. Fastfundsrecovery8 AT GMAIL WILL ALWAYS HELP GET BACK YOUR FUNDS.