New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Red Hand of Doom 5e IC

Beorn is again thankful to acquired a bow, despite his modest skill and aging eyesight, drawing and loosing twice.
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+3)[15] for (1d8)[1]
    (1d20+3)[21] for (1d8)[4]

target the one Gaks targeted w/ the lightning first, if that is down whichever he has a clear shot to, preferably one that looks wounded

2. - Top - End - #302
    Titan in the Playground

When Gak's stormsphere appears with a crash of thunder and lightning, all six bugbears stand strong against the calamitous crashing. They rush forward, powerful legs carrying them out of the thunderous sphere even when one of them is struck by a particularly brutal bolt of lightning. It doesn't slow their advance, nor does one of Beorn's arrows skirting the jolted-one's shoulder. Instead, they push forward unabated, roaring with vigor, hungry for carnage.

Spoiler: Map
    Show

One of Beorn's arrows hit, the other missed.

They all made their strength save vs. the initial storm sphere, which I wasn't expecting, but such are rolls.

Everyone's up.
    DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    Cyre Red IC | OOC

Playing:
    OotA IC | OOC

Master Homebrew Index (5e)

3. - Top - End - #303
    Spamalot in the Playground

Freya

Another wave of enemies. These look rather sinister compared to the usual hobgoblins. They seem to lack emotion in their eyes. Freya gets up and quickly calculates in her mind a good point to catch them all. In for a penny and all that. She aims and fires her spell carefully, hoping to catch them without starting additional fires all over the place. However, the city is already burning in other areas; there is little to gain in saving one or two buildings at this point. War. War never changes.

Her fireball arcs and strikes among the enemy, bursting into fire. Freya lays down prone and hopes this spell helped slow them down. They seem to be charging the line.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Freya stands up (15 move).

She casts fireball. The center point is aimed at the SE hob. With a radius of 20-ft, that will catch them all in the blast.
    Damage: (8d6)[34] fire.
    Dex save DC 16 for half.

Saves:
    NW: (1d20)[13]
    NE: (1d20)[7]

W1: (1d20)[9]
    W2: (1d20)[10]
    W3: (1d20)[8]

SE: (1d20)[19]

And Freya lies Prone to conclude her turn.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

4. - Top - End - #304
    Titan in the Playground

Beorn readies his weapon, holding his attack until a foe comes within reach. He calls to the soldiers, "Stand ready!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    ready action to attack first enemy within range

(1d20+9)[29] [roll]1d4+6[/roll (2d6)[4]
    (1d20+9)[18] [roll]1d4+6[/roll (2d6)[3]

5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground

Gaks let loose another bolt of lightning even as the bugbears advanced on the party. The snakes flew overhead and engaged with the bugbears without getting in the way of the archers, then Gaks spewed forth flame that failed to light up anything.

Trellara took careful aim, taking advantage of the bugbears' surprise as snakes descended upon them to aim at a craned neck.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

(1d20+9)[13]; to hit with 13 lightning damage on the main pincushion, [11] to presumably miss with 15 fire damage on the same target.

Sneks dash.

Trellara aims at the nearest-to-the-walls living target with a 22 and 20 piercing.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

Even accosted from front and back by magic, the stalwart bugbears resist Gaks' attempts to pin them down, darting to the side of the lightning and then deflecting the firebolt with their axe. Even if they weren't able to, as a group, avoid the worst of Freya's fireball, they're nevertheless all still standing when the blaze dissipates. It's only when Trellara looses her arrow that the lead axefighter falls. Even with the flying snakes nipping at their heels and the additional arrow-and-bolt rain from the rooftops, they press on, forcing their way into your lines. Two leap atop the barricade, raining powerful greataxe blows down upon the defenders. Though Beorn's whip cracks loud and powerfully against the bare skin, the wound that would fell any normal man instead only draws some blood. Potently swung, yet the target resists still. One of the guards falls beneath the swings of the axe, while the others who haven't yet made it to the barricade unleash a flurry of thrown handaxes against the defenders, their blades cutting through armour to strike flesh.

Show

Gaks missed with both firebolt+lightning. Trellara hit, finishing off the most injured bugbear.

Fireball did a bunch of damage, but the rest of them remain standing.

Snakes did some damage (having them prerolled is pretty nice honestly). The rangers and crossbowman missed all but two of their shots.

Beorn crit, but the guy's still holding on, barely. That damage resistance really paying off with odd-numbered damage rolls.

The enemy then begin cutting into your line. One guard is down, and making death saves. Others are injured as on the map.

In addition, the bugbears are attacking Recklessly meaning that everyone gets advantage to attack them on the next turn.
    DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    Cyre Red IC | OOC

Playing:
    OotA IC | OOC

7. - Top - End - #307

Freya

something about these bugs bear me... wait, bears bug me? Nevermind. Freya gets up and cuts loose with Eldritch blast at the enemy who just downed a defender. "Can't leave our guard down!" If she can't save him soon, she certainly could avenge him.

Show
    Freya stands up (15-ft), then fires Eldritch Blast at the enemy on the wall that just downed one of our guards.

Beam A (Advantage): (1d20+8)[28] or (1d20+8)[17] (Damage (1d10)[4] +3 crit force)
    Beam B (advantage): (1d20+8)[14] or (1d20+8)[27] (Damage (1d10)[6] force)

Freya then lies down prone.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2021-09-16 at 08:05 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

8. - Top - End - #308
    Titan in the Playground

Trellara took aim at the one whose armor was cut open by Beorn’s whip and shot for the blood.

Gaks pulled one more bolt of lightning, but internally conceded that she should have targeted these warriors’ minds. Shaking her globe of glowing liquid, she let go of her storm and instead engulfed the warriors in spasmic light.

Show
    Trellara! Shoot that guy Beorn is fighting!
    (1d20+7)[16]; (1d8+4)[11]+(3d6)[11]

Gaks can just barely hit the back row with her lightning bolt, so she will hit the south-most one. Then let’s target the weak save of these guys (hopefully).
    Lightning: (1d20+9)[20]; (4d6)[16]
    Hypnotic Pattern on all five bugbears and one human, the guy to the northwest of Beorn.
    (6d20)[20][3][20][9][17][20](89) DC 17.

The sneks I suppose will fly up and perforn the second round of attacks Bob rolled. And can I have Zuri move away and dodge?
    And if possible direct the snakes after a bugbear that succeeded against HP, or the furthest east one if none did.
    Show

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

9. - Top - End - #309
    Titan in the Playground

Beorn keeping fighting, focusing on the most wounded foes.
    Spoiler
    Show
    attack twice, focusing on the most apparently wounded within reach

(1d20+9)[25] (1d4+6)[9] (2d6)[8]
    (1d20+9)[11] (1d4+6)[8] (2d6)[4]

10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground

Freya blasting the bugbear is enough to distract it, such that when Beorn's whip cracks against its head it breaks the soldier's spine, causing it to collapse atop the wall, its greataxe clanging to the ground from its hands. The bolt of crackling lightning, briefly streaming across the battlefield, slams into the back of one of the bugbears. Alongside the snake bites, it's enough to bring him to his knees, and then finished off as the beasts swarm at his back. The rangers, focusing on the back line, manage to down another of the bugbears before it can breach the barricade. Moreover, the final one that hasn't yet reached the guardian wall is held shut in the throes of Gaks' magic, unable to respond to anything going on around him.

Only one remains fighting, and he does so without concern for his wounds from the stabbing spears of the guards. Instead he brings his greataxe down upon another guard. The weapon slams through his armour and brings him to the ground unconscious.

Show

Freya hits, Gaks hits, but only one gets hypnotised, Beorn hits and kills the target. Trellara retargets to the other one on the barricade, and hits.

Between the lightning, rangers and the snakes they manage to take down one, and a second dies on an opportunity attack when it moves forward.

One bugbear left awake, who takes down another militiaman who's now making death saves. One bugbear left asleep.

DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    Cyre Red IC | OOC

Playing:
    OotA IC | OOC

11. - Top - End - #311
    Titan in the Playground

Beorn attempts to finish the last standing enemy.
    Spoiler
    Show
    attack presumably with the advantage I forgot last time
    (1d20+9)[21] (1d20+9)[21] for (1d4+6)[7] (2d6)[10]
    (1d20+9)[27] (1d20+9)[16] for (1d4+6)[8] (2d6)[10]

12. - Top - End - #312

Freya

Freya gets up and assists Beorn to finish the last one off.

Show
    Freya stands up (15-ft), then fires Eldritch Blast at the remaining enemy.

Beam A (Advantage): (1d20+8)[15] or (1d20+8)[17] (Damage (1d10)[9] force)
    Beam B (advantage): (1d20+8)[13] or (1d20+8)[19] (Damage (1d10)[7] force)

Freya then lies down prone.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

13. - Top - End - #313
    Titan in the Playground

Gaks and Trellara piled in with the rest of the focus fire.
    Show
    (1d20+9)[19]; (2d10)[13] FIRE BOLT

Trellara! Shoot! (1d20+7)[17]; (1d8+4)[11] and (3d6)[12]

This might not be optimal but I only want one snake to attack the not-hypnotized one (if alive). I want the rest to disengage or dodge and stay out of the way. The one biting is there so Trellara can get sneak attack.
    Show

14. - Top - End - #314
    Titan in the Playground

Beorn's whip cracks down twice on the barricade bugbear, the shocking magic imbued in the weapon discharging into the enemy's body and sending him into convulsions on the ground, easily finished off by the soldiers that are holding the line. When he shouts his rallying cry, those who fall stand again, overcoming their wounds and injuries.

With the barricade cleared, the ranged fighters are able to easily feather the final fighter, the magic pushing the arrows and crossbow bolts into the chest of the enemy and causing him to drop before he could reach his destination. With the last combatant dispatched, you're given another short breather, though by the sounds in the distance it seems unlikely it's your last fight to hold the street.

Show

Combat done. The hypnotized guy was on minimal health, so I retargeted to him to save everyone a round.

You've got an unspecified amount of downtime (likely not more than a few rounds) to patch up, but the battle continues.
    DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    Cyre Red IC | OOC

Playing:
    OotA IC | OOC

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

Gaks swore as she realized that she should have kept the storm sphere up. You are not the only one here, she assured herself. She refreshed her unlimited uses of Gaakach's Eye of Seeing Things That Would be Difficult to See With a Normal, Nonmagical Eye – That Difficulty Being in Consuming a Noticeable Amount of Energy or Spending Several Minutes.

Show
    I will re-cast See Invisibility and Detect Magic.
    Show

16. - Top - End - #316
    Titan in the Playground

Beorn reorders the troops and keeps an eye on the street.

17. - Top - End - #317

Freya sits up long enough to ask out loud if anyone needs healing. She has a little bit of juice left

The burning buildings are disheartening, and she really wished the siege would be won soon so that she could call forth some rain to put it, and many other fires in the city, out.

She takes a moment to pray. "Spirits of luck, thank you for helping us get this far. If you have any blessings left to spare us through this night, I beg you please to bestow it upon my friends."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

18. - Top - End - #318
    Titan in the Playground

As your forces collect yourselves, it's hard to miss that the fire is now spreading to the barricades itself, along with the southern building holding your ranged forces, and continues to spread. A somewhat unexpected figure appears from behind you, her scarlet hair slightly frizzled by the fire - Miha Serani. "Here to help!" is all she says, but unfortunately, there's little time to address the spreading her, or try to put out the flames. Out of the dark and smoke three lumbering forms emerge, their footsteps heavy with power. They look akin to a crossbreed of a rhinoceros and a blue dragon - mottled azure scaled skin, but with a draconic head and prominent horn that crackles with electricity. Despite their draconic affiliation, each one bears a saddled rider, goblins clutching bows, though none of them appear to be Saarvith.

Show

3 rounds passed before Wave 3 appears.

Alas, Beorn's domination of initiative couldn't last forever. He had a good run.

Turn order: Freya/Zuri->Allies->Enemies->Everyone.

Strictly it should be Freya->Allies->Zuri->Enemies but having allies adjacent to enemies flows better for posting purposes.
    DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    Cyre Red IC | OOC

Playing:
    OotA IC | OOC

19. - Top - End - #319

Freya

Freya is feeling the fatigue of these waves. She gets up and starts casting. There will be a point where no more enemies are coming, and she is looking forward to that moment. Until then, these creatures can inform the nine hells who sent them.

A few finger gestures and she upcasts a fireball spell. Would they be resistant to fire? Possibly. But this would be the best way to find out. "Burn!" She mutters as the spell flies. "You are up, Zuri, you got this with your summons!" Freya inspires her ally.

Show
    Alright, Freya is getting up (15 move)
    Spending a 4th level slot for a fireball. Centering it on the southern most blue meanie so that it catches all three enemies, but not the north buildings. Hopefully.

Fireball: (9d6)[36] fire. Dexterity save (DC 16) for half.

Saves:
    North blue meanie: (1d20)[12]
    Middle blue meanie: (1d20)[12]
    South blue meanie: (1d20)[7]

North goblin rider: (1d20)[2]
    Middle goblin rider: (1d20)[4]
    South goblin rider: (1d20)[11]

As her Bonus action, Freya grants Bardic inspiration to Zuri (+1d8 to an Ability check, attack roll, or saving throw).

Freya then moves 5-ft NE, then switches to climbing speed to come down the east side of the building and use it as cover (she has a climbing speed of 30 feet from the potion, so I think taking previous movement into account, she has 10 feet to use remaining? Dunno how tall the side of this building is).
    Digo Dragon - Artist

20. - Top - End - #320
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Zuri

In the few moments of downtime, Zuri feeds a goodberry to as many of the downed soldiers as she can. Seeing the dragon-like mounts, she is concerned for her snakes. She thinks the crackling lightning might hurt her friends and doesn't want them to rush in.

"Split up and spread out. Don't all get caught in any lightning attacks. Try to keep them from approaching."

The snakes approach the enemy and spread out, making two lines along the sides of the road.

Show
    Move the front snakes forward about 50'. So two rows of something like this when seen from the side, each a little over 20' apart.

1 2

enemy 3 4 barricade

1 and 2 at 20' in the air, 3 and 4 on the ground. 1 at 40', 2 at 20', 3 at 30' and 4 at 10' from the barricade. 5-8 would be in the same pattern along the north side of the road.

So a fireball in the middle would still likely get them all, but line attacks won't get more than two at a time.

Spoiler: Flying Snake
    Show
    Flying Snake
    Tiny beast, unaligned
    Armor Class 14
    Hit Points 5 (2d4)
    Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft., swim 30 ft.
    STR4 (-3) DEX18 (+4) CON11 (+0) INT2 (-4) WIS12 (+1) CHA5 (-3)
    Senses Blindsight 10 Ft., passive Perception 11
    Challenge 1/8 (25 XP)
    Flyby. The snake doesn't provoke opportunity attacks when it flies out of an enemy's reach.
    Actions
    Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d1) piercing damage plus (3d4)poison damage.

21. - Top - End - #321
    Titan in the Playground

When the third fireball of the night streams down the street and detonates, it instantly incinerates the goblins, causing them to fall from their saddles before they could even bring their bows to bear. The thunderspawn press on regardless, angered by the flames that washed over their singed scales, pushing on even as arrows and bolts piece their thick hides. When they reach the flying snakes, they unleash loud roars, concentrated sonic energy that immediately wipes out two of them, and damages two more.

In a surprising display of agility, Miha climbs up the nearest building and utters a spell incantation, her motions concluding by pointing directly at Zuri. Had the druid not been blessed by Freya's bardic magic, she would have surely fallen victim to whatever the spell was that nipped at the edges of her mind, but she manages to push past it. The redhead tuts, but the cruel smirk that now stretches her face says she's quite eager to try again.

Show

Archers did better than expected this turn, dealing 30 total damage - 20 to the north thunderspawn, 10 to the south.
    They all failed their save vs. Fireball and took full damage. The goblins died without getting a shot off.

Two snakes are dead, another two were injured by sonic blasts from the thunderspawn.

Zuri barely made her save against Miha's spell, and even then only because of the bardic inspiration, which I expended on your behalf.

Everyone's up :)
    DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    Cyre Red IC | OOC

Playing:
    OotA IC | OOC

22. - Top - End - #322
    Titan in the Playground

Beorn takes his shots with his bow, then readies for the charge, trusting the others to deal with the traitor.
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+3)[12] for (1d8)[4]
    (1d20+3)[22] for (1d8)[2]

23. - Top - End - #323
    Titan in the Playground

Post Re: Red Hand of Doom 5e IC

Gaks didn't quite remember the redhead on the building very well, but she seemed like her problem all of a sudden. She moved a bit closer to Miha on her horse and pointed at her."Kac!" She commanded, crackling laugher surging toward the enemy caster.

Show
    So.

Her being a fiery redhead makes me pretty convinced she's CHA-based. Dragon ancestry sorcerer would make the most sense if she's on Tiamat's side. Warlock has a pretty decent chance of making this save but Sorcerer I'm expecting a +1 to +0 which gives her a pretty good chance to keep on failing while the fight goes on.

But let's just roll that initial save, arlight? (1d20)[14]

"Leave her be for now!" Gaks ordered if the woman collapsed.
    Show

24. - Top - End - #324

Freya

Freya scrambles back up to the roof and sees that an ally has turned enemy. "Et tu, Miha?"

Stuck between a rock and a hard place, Freya attacks with her spells, firing beams of magic at the the nearest able-bodied enemy, before ducking into hiding again.

Show
    Note: Okay, so if Miha made her save against Gak's spell, then Freya will attack her. If Miha is a gibbering pile of giggles on the roof, Freya will instead attack the nearest blue meanie.

First, Freya climbs back up to the roof (10-ft move).

Second, rolls for Eldritch blast:
    Beam A (1d20+8)[22] (damage (1d10)[8] force)
    Beam B (1d20+8)[14] (damage (1d10)[7] force)

Third, Freya will duck back down the side of the building (climb 10-ft)
    Digo Dragon - Artist

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Zuri

Zuri sees Miha cast a spell at her. She feels the pull of the magic but is able to push it aside. But she realizes this is the real threat right now.

"Help!" she calls to her friends.

She then approaches the traitor as a long, slider vine sprouts from her hand.

The snakes all fly back to help Zuri, surrounding Miha, biting her if they can.

Show
    This gets a little complicated. Assuming Miha saved vs. Gaks' spell, Zuri moves to within 30' and attacks with thorn whip trying to pull Miha off the roof and closer to the snakes.

Attack: [roll]1d20+7[/roll (Edit: 24 from OOC), for (2d6)[7]

The snakes all move to surround Miha, dashing if they must. If the thorn whip hits, I think the back two might be able to attack so I'll roll theirs. If they have to dash that is what they do.

Snake #1 14AC 9HP 13THP
    Snake #2 14AC 9HP 13THP
    Snake #3 14AC 9HP 13THP
    Snake #4 14AC 9HP 7THP

Snake #5 14AC 9HP 13THP H: (1d20+6)[9], D: (3d4+1)[7]
    Snake #6 14AC 9HP 13THP H: (1d20+6)[11], D: (3d4+1)[5]

I don't know how much damage to take off last round for the two injured snakes.

If Miha is incapacitated, then all of the snakes just dash and Zuri readies the thorn whip in case Miha breaks the spell.

Show
    Flying Snake
    Tiny beast, unaligned
    Armor Class 14
    Hit Points 5 (2d4)
    Challenge 1/8 (25 XP)
    Flyby. The snake doesn't provoke opportunity attacks when it flies out of an enemy's reach.
    Actions
    Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d1) piercing damage plus (3d4)poison damage.
    Last edited by Bobthewizard; 2021-09-27 at 07:17 PM.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Titan in the Playground

Beorn and the rangers on the north building continue to work at the approaching bluespawn rhino-lizards, and though many of their projectiles strike, it's not enough to deter them at all. With their battle line free to advance by the retreating flying snakes the living battering rams slam into the barricades, unleashing another deafening round of sonic blasts against the objects and the soldiers hiding behind them. Immediately the wood-and-stone detritus constructs are blown apart by the force of the blasts, sending shrapnel flying back down the street as the rest of you focus your attention on Miha. The young redhead shrugs off Gaks' spell with a smirk, before the thorny whip, pulling her from the roof even as one of Freya's blasts catches her on the side. As she falls her shape morphs, her lower half changing from that of a normal human to that of a large spider, eight protruding legs growing from her arachnid half.

"Oh Zuri, so cruel!" Miha's silky voice cuts through the din of battle and flames. "And before you were so eager to tell me everything, hold my hand..." She drifts off as she incants another spell, but again this one seems to be shrugged off, to her mild annoyance, even as the snakes close in around her.

Show

Beorn and Freya both hit their respective targets once. Miha resists Gaks' spell, she's then pulled from the roof by Zuri and surrounded.

Beorn takes 15+17 thunder damage from the thunder cones. It also knocks two soldiers down to 0 and destroys the barricades.
    Zuri made her save against the spell again.

Half the ranged forces climb down from their building that is getting set aflame so they don't take a turn, but the others hit the northmost lizard for a total of 17.

DMing:
    Iron Crisis IC | OOC
    Cyre Red IC | OOC

Playing:
    OotA IC | OOC

27. - Top - End - #327
    Titan in the Playground

Beorn is shaken by the blasts, but nevertheless steps into the breach, whip crackling.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The are blue dragon-ish things, so lightning damage is probably useless. Sad.
    attack the most damaged while trying to stay somewhat central to block them
    (1d20+9)[16] for (1d4+6)[8] (2d6)[7] lightning
    (1d20+9)[23] for (1d4+6)[9] (2d6)[10] lightning

everyone in 10 ft has +4 saves

28. - Top - End - #328
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Zuri

Zuri again cracks her whip at Miha as the snakes attack the target. She looks back at the archers next to her and moves to them,

"Help me finish the traitor sorceress first. Then defend the line!"

Show
    Zuri attacks with thorn whip but does not pull Miha closer this time.

Attack: (1d20+7)[12], for (2d6)[4]

She then moves around the corner ending up to her southwest between the building and the southeast archer, trying to get out of Miha's line of sight.

The snakes all attack.

Snake #1 14AC 9HP 13THP H: (1d20+6)[9], D: (3d4+1)[5]
    Snake #2 14AC 9HP 13THP H: (1d20+6)[9], D: (3d4+1)[6]
    Snake #3 14AC 9HP 13THP H: (1d20+6)[19], D: (3d4+1)[8]
    Snake #4 14AC 9HP 7THP H: (1d20+6)[18], D: (3d4+1)[7]
    Snake #5 14AC 9HP 13THP? H: (1d20+6)[13], D: (3d4+1)[8]
    Snake #6 14AC 9HP 13THP? H: (1d20+6)[7], D: (3d4+1)[9]

I don't know how much damage to take off for the thunder damage for the two injured snakes. (let's say 5 and 6)

Show
    Flying Snake
    Tiny beast, unaligned
    Armor Class 14
    Hit Points 5 (2d4)
    Challenge 1/8 (25 XP)
    Actions
    Last edited by Bobthewizard; 2021-09-28 at 12:27 PM.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Titan in the Playground

"What, Lolth's creatures are attacking us now?" Gaks tolled the bell of death for the enemy behind their lines.

Spoiler
    Show
    Okay Miha, toll this! (1d20)[17] plus at least 3 to resist (2d12)[5] necrotic.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #330

Freya

First a traitor, and now a half-spider creature? How many twists does this chapter in the story got? Freya shakes her head. The front line is falling apart, the block is on fire, dogs and cats living together, it's a mess now.

Freya climbs back up and helps with defeating Miha quickly before those blue meanies reach the building she's standing on. She also flings a quick healing spell at one of the down soldiers, giving them another chance to get back in the fight. Strength in numbers!

Show
    Climb up on the roof again (10-ft move used)

Eldritch Blast versus Miha as it's decently reliable:

Beam A: (1d20+8)[23] (damage (1d10)[9] force)
    Beam B: (1d20+8)[14] (damage (1d10)[5] force)

As a Bonus action, Healing Word on the nearest down soldier: (1d4+5)[9] HP healed.

Lastly, Freya moves 15-ft north along the roof.
    Digo Dragon - Artist