A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1496
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Questionable Content XVII: "My Brain Is Trash And I Live On The Internet"

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    But what's a henweight?
    Usually no more than 15 or 20 minutes before her patience gives out.

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Questionable Content XVII: "My Brain Is Trash And I Live On The Internet"

There are two wolves inside you, Emmett.

...Go see a doctor. This is 2 more wolves than the ideal recommended amount.

-----

Anyway.... Anyone else remember when Faye had to ask for a parent's permission to allow a child to hang out inside their shop because it was full of dangerous tools and equipment? And they made it absolutely clear that it was a place of work, and not just somewhere to hang out and goof off? No? Just me? Alright then.
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Anyway.... Anyone else remember when Faye had to ask for a parent's permission to allow a child to hang out inside their shop because it was full of dangerous tools and equipment? And they made it absolutely clear that it was a place of work, and not just somewhere to hang out and goof off? No? Just me? Alright then.
    Wasn't that when Sam wanted to do her internship there, and actually work with the machines, while atm she just uses the facility to draw on robots?

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morquard View Post
    Wasn't that when Sam wanted to do her internship there, and actually work with the machines, while atm she just uses the facility to draw on robots?
    And isn't it normal for people to be inconsistent now and then?

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Ogre in the Playground

There are two wolves inside you, Emmett.

...Go see a doctor. This is 2 more wolves than the ideal recommended amount.

Doctor didn't help.

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Bugbear in the Playground

Is it me or May has inflated her endowment?

Or it's her outfit?

Or Jeff just felt pervy?

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Ettin in the Playground

Definitely leaning into the... busom look there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grod_The_Giant View Post
    We should try to make that a thing; I think it might help civility. Hey, GitP, let's try to make this a thing: when you're arguing optimization strategies, RAW-logic, and similar such things that you'd never actually use in a game, tag your post [THEORETICAL] and/or use green text

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cikomyr2 View Post

Or it's her outfit?

Or Jeff just felt pervy?
    Maybe she got an upgrade. She can afford it now and Faye's shop needs the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Roamer View Post
    I think he did the only morally acceptable thing by killing everyone.
    Hark! An avatar drawn by Kate Beaton!

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Ettin in the Playground

Chimera

IIRC, I think my initial reaction to May's body upgrade (from scrapheap body) was that it was certainly tall enough, but a otherwise a little restrained and statuesque, given the original intent for the upgrade was something May would find hot (I think she even said she wanted 'a great rack' or the like). This might be Jeph just drawing now what he neglected to do then.

Yeah, or he has his horns up.

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Ettin in the Playground

It seems that in general, QC boobs just look bigger when clad. Perhaps there's built-in padding into women's clothing in the QCverse.
    https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4347
    https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4349
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Roamer View Post
    I think he did the only morally acceptable thing by killing everyone.
    Hark! An avatar drawn by Kate Beaton!

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Ettin in the Playground

Or it's her outfit?

Or Jeff just felt pervy?
    Lately, I felt that Faye's breasts have become huge. It could be the comic's usual fluctuating style, but it could also be a matter of proportions. Heads have gotten huge, and torsoes are proportionally flimsy, especially when seen from the front. If the anatomy of large breasts is based on head size, they will be just as huge.
    Quote Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien, 1955
    I thought Tom Bombadil dreadful — but worse still was the announcer's preliminary remarks that Goldberry was his daughter (!), and that Willowman was an ally of Mordor (!!).

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Still not a fan of new May either. Damn, I sound like an old grognard. "Back in my days it was all better"

But dunno, except for the blue skin she looks totally replaceable. At least before she had some personality to her look.

When Momo changed her chassis, I almost immediatly was on board with it, because the new look kept capturing her personality. I guess thats why I don't like new May or new Pintsize.

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Quote Originally Posted by Vinyadan View Post
    Lately, I felt that Faye's breasts have become huge. It could be the comic's usual fluctuating style, but it could also be a matter of proportions. Heads have gotten huge, and torsoes are proportionally flimsy, especially when seen from the front. If the anatomy of large breasts is based on head size, they will be just as huge.
    This seems likely to me. And any time I start to get frustrated with Jeph's fluctuating art style, I remind myself how far it's come. Remember when this scrawny thing was supposed to be QC's poster girl for, ahem, impressive assets?

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by DaFlipp View Post
    This seems likely to me. And any time I start to get frustrated with Jeph's fluctuating art style, I remind myself how far it's come. Remember when this scrawny thing was supposed to be QC's poster girl for, ahem, impressive assets?
    His art was much more cerebral in those days...
    Warning: This posting may contain wit, wisdom, pathos, irony, satire, sarcasm and puns. And traces of nut.

"The main skill of a good ruler seems to be not preventing the conflagrations but rather keeping them contained enough they rate more as campfires." Rogar Demonblud

"Hold on just a d*** second. UK has spam callers that try to get you to buy conservatories?!? Even y'alls spammers are higher class than ours!" Peelee

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DaFlipp View Post
    I remember maybe Dora jokingly telling her to be careful not to fall inside the loo, and Faye said something like "these hips will ensure that won't happen!", and that is when it dawned on me that Faye was supposed to be wider than she looked.
    I thought Tom Bombadil dreadful — but worse still was the announcer's preliminary remarks that Goldberry was his daughter (!), and that Willowman was an ally of Mordor (!!).

16. - Top - End - #1126
    Titan in the Playground

Or it's her outfit?

Or Jeff just felt pervy?
    Yes.

Insert characters here for silly rule.
    It is one thing to suspend your disbelief. It is another thing entirely to hang it by the neck until dead.

Verisimilitude -- n, the appearance or semblance of truth, likelihood, or probability.

The concern is not realism in speculative fiction, but rather the sense that a setting or story could be real, fostered by internal consistency and coherence.

The Worldbuilding Forum -- where realities are born.

17. - Top - End - #1127

Griffon

I like Goblin-Marigold, she is one of my favourite reoccurring characters. Her expressions always make me happy.

Which makes me sound like all the more hypocritical when I say what the actual hell is happening to May's face in panel 6?

18. - Top - End - #1128

I like Goblin-Marigold, she is one of my favourite reoccurring characters. Her expressions always make me happy.

Which makes me sound like all the more hypocritical when I say what the actual hell is happening to May's face in panel 6?
    She is gleeful at being proved right but is working really really really hard to hold back any "I told you so" or other snarky comment because she knows it will make things more difficult

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"Youre an adult, youre allowed to neglect self care, just please admit thats what youre doing." is maybe the most i have ever identified with a character in this comic.
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keltest View Post
    "Youre an adult, youre allowed to neglect self care, just please admit thats what youre doing." is maybe the most i have ever identified with a character in this comic.
    It all gets so much easier if you're honest about the criminal neglect you inflict on your own body. See, that way others know to occasionally stop by your place with a decent meal and possibly point out the concerning amount of liquor bottles that are on your floor instead of being in a recycling bin.

21. - Top - End - #1131

Griffon

To quote the old adage: Admitting that you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery.

I feel like that would have more gravitas if it had been said in the context of Faye's alcoholism or Tai's excessive drug use, and not Marigold's extended 4-day conflict over milk, but what can ya do.

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

To quote the old adage: Admitting that you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery.

I feel like that would have more gravitas if it had been said in the context of Faye's alcoholism or Tai's excessive drug use, and not Marigold's extended 4-day conflict over milk, but what can ya do.
    So, the multiple previous times Faye admitted she had a problem aren't doing it for you? And those are just the ones I could find on short notice.

Just sayin', there's nothing wrong with a goofy set of strips where even Jeph lampoons how inconsequential it is in the commentary. We've had plenty of this particular theme in the strip before, and I personally don't see a need to revisit it with Tai (same problem, different substance(s)).

Dale has it right here. You take what you can get, and you give praise where due. Lifestyle changes start with baby steps.

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
    Lifestyle changes start with baby steps.
    Time for characters to get preggers!

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Ettin in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Vinyadan View Post
    Time for characters to get preggers!
    I vote Hanners and Pintsize!

25. - Top - End - #1135

Quote Originally Posted by Willie the Duck View Post
    I vote Hanners and Pintsize!
    It would be on-brand for Pintsize, at least when he was still being a cybergoblin.
    Last edited by Delicious Taffy; 2022-01-27 at 05:29 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1136

MindFlayer

I did not expect to see a cameo by the James Webb Space Telescope in this comic.

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Let's admit it, we all thought Sam would be the bad influence in that pair...

28. - Top - End - #1138

Quote Originally Posted by Morquard View Post
    Let's admit it, we all thought Sam would be the bad influence in that pair...
    Next thing we know, this rogue Canadian is gonna have Sam eating gravy and kicking over buckets of water.

29. - Top - End - #1139

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious Taffy View Post
    Next thing we know, this rogue Canadian is gonna have Sam eating gravy and kicking over buckets of water.
    I don't get the kicking buckets of water reference

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Ettin in the Playground

That's some nice instant responsibility from Faye.