New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 36 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

You've been at Camp Half-blood for a few weeks now. Stuck in Cabin 11 because you either don't know who your divine parent is or your parent is a lesser god who doesn't have their own cabin. Last night, one of the older members of Cabin Eleven (gac3) decided to take all of the new members out deeper into the woods for some bonding and training.

The first night of the trip is all fun and games and you lay down to rest with smiles on your faces. In the morning however, you are greeted with a pair of surprises. First, you have learned throughout the night who your parent is, and discovered some abilities that no one else knows you have! The second surprise is that gac3 was murdered during the night! Now you and your fellow campers must figure out what has happened and being the guilty parties to justice!

Spoiler: Recruitment Post.
    Show
    https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?631467-Percy-Jackson-Mafia-Game-*Accepting-all-players-until-June-1st*

Spoiler: Game Rules
    Show

This shall be a Werewolf/Mafia style game. If you are unfamiliar with this style of game or how it is played on this forum, please read the General Rules spoiler below. If you have played one of these on this forum before, you can probably skip to the Game Specifics spoiler.

Spoiler: General Rules
    Show
    Welcome hopefully new players! Here I have described the basics of how a Werewolf/Mafia game works on this forum. These games are more exciting with more people so please feel free to play and invite others. If you want to learn more about the community we have built around these games then feel free to ask or visit this thread, which serves as the home base for these games. Otherwise, here are the basics:

This is a competitive style game between two or more factions. The two primary factions are typically referred to as "town" and "wolves". If you are a town member, your goal is to remove all the wolves from play. If you are a wolf, your goal is to reduce the town population so that wolves will have the majority.

The game will be split into day and night cycles, the length of which might vary depending on who is running the game.

During a "day" you cast votes against another player by including their name in red text. If you decide to change your vote, then typically you will go to your previous votes and put a line through them. at the end of the day, votes are tallied and the person with the most votes is killed/arrested and removed from the normal game. The game then moves to the "night" phase.

During the "day" the wolves will make their kill. This is usually when any player that has a special power would use it. Once any and all powers/kills are resolved, the day moves back into the day phase.

Private communication: As a standard, if private conversation is allowed between players, we use this website to create private threads between the players. The site is free to use and an account isn't even necessary but can make things easier. This is also where you will communicate private information like wolf kills or power uses to the game master. We use this because it is easier to keep information private and together without filling up all of our inboxes. If private communication is allowed and you choose to set up a Quick Topic with another player, remember to also provide your GM with the QT link.

Spoiler: Game Specifics
    Show
    Feel free to talk at night and make as many QTs as you want.

Days will be roughly 48 hours and nights will be roughly 24 hours.

In the event of a tie, I will flip a coin to break it.

Autolynch at the end of Night 2 if someone fails to post before then.

Roles in this game work as follows. Each person will be assigned a role, a power, and either town or wolf. Neutrals will only come into play if I feel there is enough people to justify them but will likely be used before all of the non-neutral roles are. I am going to randomly assign people as a "Child of *insert name*" and then they will get one and only one of the powers listed under that god(dess)'s name. Once all roles are picked, I will be semi randomly picking the wolves out of the players. I say semi random because some roles will be more likely to be one faction over the other. Each power will only be used once. So while there may be multiple "Child of Zeus" roles, there will only be one "Child of Zeus: Lightning Control".

I will add to this as people ask questions or I remember specific rules.

Spoiler: Roles
    Show
    I'm listing the names of the gods and goddess but all roles will actually be given the full title "Child of Zeus" or "Child of Athena".

Zeus: As a child of Zeus you hold more power than the average demigod.
    • Mystical Might: You have a knack for manipulating the mist that helps hide the mythical monsters from mundane eyes. Each night, choose two people to target. Any action that targets one of your choices, will instead be used on the other.
    • Lightning Control: You can manipulate the pure electric power of your father. Each night you may choose one person to kill with your lightning.

Poseidon: You are the child of the god of the sea and King of Atlantis.
    • Healing Waters: You have learned that you can use water to heal yourself and others. Each night you may choose one person and they are immune to dying that night.
    • Big Reveal: Your dad both has your back and a dramatic streak. At any point during the game, you can ask the DM to reveal your role and faction to others. At the time of use, you may choose to have me announce it openly in the main thread or privately to up to two individuals in their role QT. (I will do this as soon as I see the request and am able. I cannot promise that if you make the request while I am asleep or at work that it will happen until after I complete said activity though I will try if possible.)

Demeter: Your mother is the queen of plants and grain.
    • Sibling: You begin the game with knowledge of another child of Demeter.
    • Sibling: You begin the game with knowledge of another child of Demeter.

Ares: As a child of Ares, you are exceptionally skilled in battle.
    • Hard to Kill: You are exceptionally tough. The first time you would die, you don't.
    • Vicious Warrior: It is near impossible to escape battle with you unscathed. If you die, one person responsible is randomly killed in the process.

Athena: While skilled in combat, the children of Athena's most dangerous weapon is their agile mind.
    • Divine Deduction: Your mind is always moving as you keep an eye on those around you. Each night choose someone to watch and learn who their parent is.
    • Lookout: You are confident that you can catch the guilty patty in the act. Each night choose one person to target. You see anyone who targets your choice during the night.

Apollo: Children of Apollo are some of the most diverse in powers because of his diverse list of domains.
    • Prophecy: With the approval of your father, you have limit access to his gift of prophecy to help find the culprits. Each night target one person and see their faction (town, neutral, wolf).
    • Smile like Sunshine: Children of Apollo are especially charming and have a way with words. Your vote counts as two when tabulating the result at the end of the day.

Hephaestus: You have knack for invention and crafting, much like your father.
    • Scanner: You invented a scanner that lets you copy the abilities you see around you. Any power used on you gives you a single charge of that power to use on future nights.
    • Booster: You have invented a device to help boost people's natural powers. Each day choose someone to target. That night they will be given a boost to their power. (Night actions that change your target or prevent your action will influence your action the following day.)

Aphrodite: You have inherited some of your mother's beauty and charm.
    • Charmspeak: You have a supernatural talent for getting people to do what you want. Each night target one person. During the following day phase you will be able to change who that person is voting for.
    • Deceptive Appearance: You are skilled at getting people to see what you want them to see when they look at you. Each night you may choose to change either what alignment you scry as or who your parent is revealed as for roles that target you that night.

Hermes: The children of Hermes might not always be the most skilled in battle but often are some of the stealthiest and most dexterous.
    • Light of Foot: You are particularly stealthy and are able to follow people around without detection. Each night choose someone to track. You see who they target that night.
    • Strategic Placement: You are not a fighter. More a runner. Each night choose one person to hide behind. Anyone who targets you that night will instead target the person you hid behind. Be careful though, if they die in the night, you will too.

Dionysus: You can be quite a lot of fun at parties, able to induce drunkenness or madness among those around you.
    • Drunken Fun: Everyone is too stressed out and you just want to help them relax. Each night you can choose someone to help loosen up. They are unable to use their power that night and wake up with a hangover.
    • Induce Madness: You are able to change people's perceptions and intentions by inducing minor madness. Choose one person and redirect who their power targets that night.

Hades: You're connection with your father gives you special powers over the dead or access to the underworld.
    • Command Spirits: You have the ability to summon and control spirits. Each night choose one dead player and gain the use of their power for the night.
    • Highway to Hades: You know a secret path from camp to the underworld. You begin with access to the "Underworld" QT and may speak freely in the QT with the dead players. At any point in the game, you can choose to end this access in exchange for bringing one dead player back into the game.

Neutrals: I'm not goin to list all possible neutrals here. If we have enough people I will add special neutral roles who have their own power and win condition. Possible role titles include: Huntress of Artemis, Champion of Hera, Child of *Insert minor god*.

Spoiler: Player List
    Show

Apogee
    Batcathat
    Bladescape
    BookWombat
    CaoimhinTheCape
    Elenna
    EmmyNecromancer
    Flat-Footed
    Jeenleen
    Libro
    Mornshine
    Murska
    Rogan
    Rogue_Alchemist
    Shal06
    Snowblaze
    Totadileplayz
    Valmark
    Xihirli
    Zelphas

Flat-Footed, if you could approve this Monday night or Tuesday morning, that would be much appreciated. Whichever is convenient for you.

DAY 1 BEGINS: It will end Thursday 9ish PM EST.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

First here... and I don’t know who to vote for. If in doubt, kill AvatarVecna, I guess.

Let the chaos begin!
    Last edited by Snowblaze; 2021-06-02 at 01:09 AM.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmm. Not much to react to. I suppose I'll just go with the barely existing flow. AvatarVecna.
    Last edited by Batcathat; 2021-06-01 at 07:40 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Only two votes and already a wagon forming? Now that is aggressive.

Apogee1.
    Last edited by Valmark; 2021-06-01 at 08:56 AM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    Only two votes and already a wagon forming? Now that is aggressive.

Apogee1.
    In their defense, it will substantially limit our QT count.

Rogue_Alchemist
    , there can only be one!
    Last edited by flat_footed; 2021-06-03 at 10:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    I vote we purge flat_footed.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    flat_footed

Extended Signature

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Given how the list is set up, I doubt we're going to be able to make Valmark vote himself.
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2021-06-01 at 05:16 PM.

Currently Running WW/Mafia: flat_footed's Fallout 3: Forecast--Rapidly Changing Conditions

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Not enough evidence, since this is the first day, but I'll skip.
    Even though I am a necromancer, I am not a member of the Coven. In fact, my entire coven disbanded, so my alignment changed to Chaotic Good.

Looking for a game of Werewolf/Mafia? AvatarVecna's Afterlife 2 is currently recruiting.
    Last Updated: November 5th, 2021 @7:43 AM

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by EmmyNecromancer View Post
    You mean skip voting? I recommend you do vote for someone as that's the best way to produce evidence for future days. And you never know, we might get lucky and kill a wolf.

If you don't know who to vote for, just summon a random number. Or you can vote for me, I won't mind... much.

*definitely-not-ominous music, whatever that sounds like*

Extended Signature

9. - Top - End - #9
    Bugbear in the Playground

IF you mean skip for this one post, that is fine, but the meta on this forum is to vote every day no matter how little information in order to give information to analyze for the second day. Imagine if everyone skipped this first day (we would be guaranteed no town death), but you would only be able to analyze what happened in the night and what people claimed they did in the night. Whereas if people vote today, Town knows that the Wolves all start in contact and so Wolves have to interact with each other in ways to throw off their connections, even after unknown night actions happen. Now using D1 vote analysis we have even more information going into D2, so make sure you vote someone at some point today, EmmyNecro.

As for me: RNGesus (the God of all fairness) decided Elenna shall be the vote of the day!
    Last edited by rogue_alchemist; 2021-06-01 at 01:55 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post

Rogue_Alchemist
    , there can only be one!
    ...that a challenge? U.U

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much what Snow and rogue said, it's better to vote in order to produce information afterwards.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

We're murdering AvatarVecna? Sounds good.
    Last edited by Murska; 2021-06-01 at 03:01 PM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

I'm going to disagree. Apogee1 needs more attention nowadays.

I'm honestly not sure who to vote so I chose randomly.
    Last edited by EmmyNecromancer; 2021-06-01 at 08:20 AM.
    Even though I am a necromancer, I am not a member of the Coven. In fact, my entire coven disbanded, so my alignment changed to Chaotic Good.

Looking for a game of Werewolf/Mafia? AvatarVecna's Afterlife 2 is currently recruiting.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm honestly not sure who to vote so I chose randomly.
    To be fair, that's probably about the same amount of thought as everyone else put into their vote so far. Hell, probably more than me since I literally just copied the person before me. Do I really default to "When in doubt, copy someone else"? That doesn't feel great.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

since this is my first game and have no preconceptions about anyone here I'll go with AvatarVecna
    Last edited by Shal06; 2021-06-02 at 12:05 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shal06 View Post
    since this is my first game and have no preconceptions about anyone here I'll go with
    Is this meant to be a vote? If so, it should be in red.

EDIT: Hmm. Pretty sure Shal's post had a name in it when I started replying. Disregard my post if it doesn't make any sense anymore.
    Last edited by Batcathat; 2021-06-01 at 07:17 AM.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Is this meant to be a vote? If so, it should be in red.
    yeah just changed it

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    First here... and I don’t know who to vote for. If in doubt, kill AvatarVecna, I guess.

Let the chaos begin!
    Hmm. Not much to react to. I suppose I'll just go with the barely existing flow. AvatarVecna.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    We're murdering AvatarVecna? Sounds good.
    A random or RNG vote on AV makes sense early day. Harmless early D1 poke.
    A second vote so quick...
    A third vote... seems very aggressive and unusual.

Murska died so early last game, I'll go with Batcathat.
    Just this seems odd so early D1. Yeah, we eventually need a wagon to get real discussion going, but usually we have more votes first.
    On the other hand, might be nothing. This seems in line with Batcathat's style, and Murska pushed for a wagon earlier than I would have thought last game and it helped foster discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    A fair counterpoint

- - - Updated - - -

since this is my first game and have no preconceptions about anyone here I'll go with AvatarVecna
    Note: this vote happened after I wrote the above.
    Not sure if Shad06 is a new to this subforum or not, but we generally don't lynch new players D1... so I'll just leave a 4th vote so early out of my thoughts for now.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2021-06-02 at 08:20 AM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    Note: this vote happened after I wrote the above.
    Not sure if Shad06 is a new to this subforum or not, but we generally don't lynch new players D1... so I'll just leave a 4th vote so early out of my thoughts for now.
    how many votes are a lynch?

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Do not like this AvatarVecna pile-up. You know who lives through most games? Valmark. If we’re choosing our D1 kill purely on who won’t hurt our conscience, Valmark is my pick.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2021-06-03 at 12:54 AM.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

On the other hand, might be nothing. This seems in line with Batcathat's style, and Murska pushed for a wagon earlier than I would have thought last game and it helped foster discussion.
    Not sure how I feel about having an identifiable style. Or that said style is apparently "follow the crowd". Can't really deny it though.

While I'm sure changing my vote will make me look suspicious whether or not AV turns out to be a wolf, I think I'll poke someone inactive instead of piling onto her. Let's go with Totadileplayz who in my personal experience is a wolf at least half the time.
    Last edited by Batcathat; 2021-06-03 at 10:35 AM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Barbarian in the Playground

Bladescape, what say ye?
    poking first person who hasn't posted yet, alphabetically

Majority vote at end of day will be lynched. At this point Avatar Vecna has the most votes and is in the hot seat.

If votes are tied, gac3 has decided to resolve it via coinflip.
    Last edited by Grand Arbiter; 2021-06-01 at 11:40 AM. Reason: vote stricken

22. - Top - End - #22

A random or RNG vote on AV makes sense early day. Harmless early D1 poke.
    A second vote so quick...
    A third vote... seems very aggressive and unusual.

Murska died so early last game, I'll go with Batcathat.
    Just this seems odd so early D1. Yeah, we eventually need a wagon to get real discussion going, but usually we have more votes first.
    You. I like you.

Assuming Murska hasn't evolved too much since I last played, I'm not too bothered by his vote yet. He tends to push pressure on D1 to try and get more meaningful discussions than the random-ness that is traditional for Day 1. (This does not tell us anything of his side tbh)

My (Very weak) wolfdar so far:
    Shal06
    EmmyNecromancer
    batcathat

Reasons:
    Shal06 pushing where the flow goes, weak read but for newer players it's a common attempt to blend in with crowds.

EmmyNecromancer went from no vote (no information provided) to wagon vote. Alternate wagon to main wagon.

Batcathat has been wishy-washy from aggressive bandwagon to switching to someone random when the bandwagoning got called out.

EDIT:
    Note that after this post I'm crashing asleep, I'll next be around in 8ish hours after a long rest
    Last edited by bladescape; 2021-06-01 at 05:09 PM.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    I can't recall, have I ever died D1? I recall dying D2 (or was it N2?) But I don't recall ever leaving in the first cycle.
    Well, I did say I'd vote [COLOR="#FF0000"]Valmark[/COLOR]

Might change that later though, I also don't really like the fast wagon on AV. But I don't want to vote Shal sine they're new, Murska started an early wagon last game as town, and I don't think the first or second voters ae really suspicious since they couldn't know it would take off. Also, it's AV, who is always a reasonable voting target
    So for now I'll just go with pushing the counterwagon on Valmark.
    Last edited by Elenna; 2021-06-02 at 09:59 AM.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

24. - Top - End - #24

There is no set limit for a lynch, it's just whoever has the most at the end of the day. There just becomes a point where the wagon is so large and people have such different schedules that getting the wagon to change becomes almost impossible last minute and so ~8 hours out from close of day (which is Thursday-ish, so no where close) it becomes more or less set unless there are 2 or more wagons that are close (which usually there are D1).

Quote Originally Posted by Libro View Post
    Bladescape, what say ye?

Majority vote at end of day will be lynched. At this point Avatar Vecna has the most votes and is in the hot seat.

If votes are tied, gac3 has decided to resolve it via coinflip.
    Since we have a bunch of new people, I will point this out for them: Beware of large blank spaces in posts or anyone who doesn't have a signature with a line at the bottom or too much space at the bottom for those that do it indicates someone tried to hide something as white text that won't be discovered until you quote it so that they can reveal something later. I caught you Libro! Not that this is a big deal, but I am on the watch for all the shenanigans people pull to hide/code information within their posts.

The best way to see white text is to highlight the post or to use a theme on here other than light.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Well, my usual inclination is to skip voting the first day until we find any information during the night. This has been how I have been voting in Forum Werewolf Games, and Town of Salem, since I started. After all, the most information is found during the night, and we might lynch an innocent villager instead, for seemingly no reason.

Bladescape does make a good point about voting batcathat, so I'm voting them instead.
    Last edited by EmmyNecromancer; 2021-06-02 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Cancelling vote cancellation

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Oh, I missed batcathat moving their vote. I think that puts it 3-3 for AV and Valmark? I'm fine with tied wagons.

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    My (Very weak) wolfdar so far:
    Shal06
    EmmyNecromancer
    batcathat
    Interesting that all three of these are three of the newest players... I'm currently pretty unsure of all of them, but it seems likely you're just picking up signs of inexperience rather than signs of wolfiness.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

27. - Top - End - #27

Quote Originally Posted by Libro View Post
    Bladescape, what say ye?
    Actually, I'm pretty sure Apogee1 is the first person who hasn't posted yet, alphabetically.

Vote Count:

AvatarVecna (3): Snowblaze, Murska, Shal06
    Apogee1 (2): Valmark, CaoimhinTheCape
    Rogue_Alchemist (1): Flat_Footed
    Valmark (3): AvatarVecna, Xihirli, Elenna
    Elenna (1): Rogue_Alchemist
    Batcathat (3): Jeenleen, Bladescape, EmmyNecromancer
    Totadileplayz (1): Batcathat
    Bladescape (1): Libro

Not Voting (8): Apogee1, BookWombat, Mornshine, Rogan, Totadileplayz, Zelphas
    Last edited by CaoimhinTheCape; 2021-06-01 at 09:43 AM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Seems like about time for a vote count!

AvatarVecna 3 (Snowblaze, Murska, Shal06)
    Apogee1 2 (Valmark, EmmyNecromancer)
    rogue_alchemist 1 (flat_footed)
    Valmark 3 (AvatarVecna, Xihirli, Elenna)
    Elenna 1 (rogue_alchemist)
    Batcathat 2 (JeenLeen, Bladescape)
    Totadileplayz 1 (Batcathat)
    Bladescape 1 (Libro)
    No posts: everyone else

...hmm. Actual reads time, I guess. I can see where the Batcathat suspicion is coming from, but I don't think voting there is productive right now - I'll wait and see how they (note to self: check pronouns) respond to pressure.

Bladescape's point regarding Emmy is probably only valid if AV is also a wolf - otherwise I'd say the vote is NAI. (Not Alignment Indicative, for the newbies).

That's about all I can dredge up for the moment without trying to force reads.

- - - Updated - - -

...oh, right, ninja'd. Several times. Ignore my vote count, Caoimhin's is actually up to date.

Extended Signature

29. - Top - End - #29

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post

Vote Count:

AvatarVecna (3): Snowblaze, Murska, Shal06
    Apogee1 (2): Valmark, CaoimhinTheCape
    Rogue_Alchemist (1): Flat_Footed
    Valmark (3): AvatarVecna, Xihirli, Elenna
    Elenna (1): Rogue_Alchemist
    Batcathat (3): Jeenleen, Bladescape, EmmyNecromancer
    Totadileplayz (1): Batcathat
    Bladescape (1): Libro

Not Voting (8): Apogee1, BookWombat, Mornshine, Rogan, Totadileplayz, Zelphas
    Now that a vote count is out, I am very happy to not be on a wagon. I just see a whole bunch of movement based on newness and general D1 jumpiness, so I am not going to change it yet. Though Cao advocating for Apogee1 to get another vote (and thus brining them up into the tie for lynch wagons) is interesting.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

All of a sudden I'm tied for the most votes. Not sure what I could say in my defense, other than that I've been acting pretty much identically to earlier games, I think.

I sort of want to change my vote to one of the people voting for me but I can sort of see their point, so it's probably not the most valid stratergy (or the most mature reaction ).