New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by totadileplayz View Post
    Ultimately the laughter might mean that The Vigilante was redirected. However it doesn't matter, because they are the only apparent killing role in the game.
    Looking at the roles, the only one left who can redirect is Dionysis: Induce Madness. They could only have been responsible for tonight's kill so I don't know how much the laughter means, especially since we heard laughter last night when they didn't redirect the killer.

I'm also hoping that Libro checked one of the Neutrals tonight to see their parentage. I don't see any reason that info would be kept private, so hopefully we'll get some more intel from that.

I agree with what Totadile said above so I'll trust Flat_Footed over Bladescape.

Vote Count:

Bladescape (4): Flat_Footed, CaoimhinTheCape, Totadileplayz, Elenna

Not Voting: Zelphas
    No Posts: Bladescape, BookWombat, Jeenleen, Libro, Mornshine, Murska, Rogan, Rogue_Alchemist, Shal06, Snowblaze, Valmark

2. - Top - End - #632
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    First of all, I want to note that nothing says that Hades Child taking AV's power has to be town.

Secondly, I can confirm they scried me, likely to ensure their claim of attack was confirmed as I was also targetted by the Watcher.

I am The Scanner, as Apogee already knew.
    See, I can't even argue with this. I don't know why they think lynching me is worth a wolf. Maybe they thought I was the other Mason?

But no even if they did that they shouldn't go after me with this ploy because I'd just then post in QTs and tell people to lynch FF.

All I ask is that you send FF to the grave once I flip green.
    It is a bit of a tough call; we're going off of one person, but as others have said this call doesn't make much sense for a wolf to make and would lead to an almost immediate lynch tomorrow if you flip green, so I'm going to have to vote Bladescape, at least for now. I like having at least two wagons at first to at least prompt discussion, but the only way to make that happen would be to vote flat_footed, it seems, and that doesn't seem like it'd get much traction (or be the right choice, in any case).

In addition to all of this...

Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    Well spotted, totadileplayz.
    Man, I really need to watch that movie again. It is completely unfaithful to the original myths, but it is still a whole lot of fun.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #633
    Halfling in the Playground

Planetar

@Snowblaze how does it feel to realize even after your mistakes and people still doubting you as a wolf or neutral you not only surbive one lynch, but twice?

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing as how discussion is the mother of Investigation.m Why in the world would Flat_Footed as a wolf use a Scry on Bladescape that he already knew the answer to?

Same Question From Bladescape's angle why as a wolf would you admit he targeted you With AV's Scry instead of Child of Iris's ability to allow some doubt to enter the equation?

- - - Updated - - -

If Bladescape had made a QT with a townie this could have easily made Bladescape just log on from a different device for an additional ip to be associated with it.
    Last edited by flat_footed; 2021-06-07 at 10:25 PM.

4. - Top - End - #634

ClericGuy

Sooo... First things first, the Vig needs to be dealt with. He is more likely to be a wolf now, but even on the off chance that he town, either completely incompetent or the wolves know him and can direct his kill via madness.

He is not useful anymore, he is a risk.

Apogees partner should know hisidentity and can out him.
    I would suggest him to delay doing so. We don't want a single clear target now, we want a single clear target at the end of the day and discussion before.

A bit more is about to follow before I'm at work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Night 2 Ends

Another eventful night. People sneaking around doing gods know what. More laughter, a lot of tension, and more flashes of light. Once again the night ends with a crack of thunder and a body.

Apogee is found, once again crackling with what electricity still courses through the body.

Apogee has died. They were a child of Demeter. Town.

Spoiler: Role QT
    Show

Demeter: Your mother is the queen of plants and grain.

Your powers are:
    Sibling: You begin the game with knowledge of another child of Demeter.
    Sibling: You begin the game with knowledge of another child of Demeter.

The children of Demeter are Apogee1 and REDACTED.

You are town aligned.

Begin Day 3. You have 48 Hours. For real this time.

Once again, let me know if I missed giving feedback to someone expecting it. I know I already missed one person and only noticed because they changed their action after I prepped everything for posting.
    @Gac can you clarify if "you" in this context is similar or plural?

If you compare this fluff with last time there are three things in common. Laughter, light and lighting.

Lighting is clear. Zeus Vig.
    Laughter... Dionysus, either madness or party.
    What is the light power?
    Last edited by Rogan; 2021-06-08 at 12:35 AM. Reason: auto correct

5. - Top - End - #635
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

@totadile: weird. Really weird. I should have been killed with fire several times over.

And I guess we're killing Bladescape?

*glances back at reads list*

Oops. Okay, hopefully that's got my "messing stuff up" quota done and I can be accurate now.

Busy this morning but will be able to dig my teeth into some more solving this afternoon.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

6. - Top - End - #636

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    Well... that's a bit unfortunate. Either both Zeuslings really were/are wolf, or the Zeusling vig got redirected in the night to kill Apogee. The fact that the vig's identity was never revealed makes this really suspicious, though.

Did anyone get any good information in the night that we can work with?
    Ultimately the laughter might mean that The Vigilante was redirected. However it doesn't matter, because they are the only apparent killing role in the game. The Dionysus roleblocker however should stay on who they previously targeted.
    The more likely thing is, the Vig is wolf.
    But let's try to find out if there would be a way for team wolf to find him?
    One, there might be suspicion by analysis. There is someone I could see as wolf, but nothing too concrete and for the reason stating above, I'm not going to share this line of thought right now.

On the mechanical front... AV could have said something in the dead chat. This would require her to know the killer AND the Highway to Hades being a wolf. Possible, but unlikely.

The other child of hades could have used Bats Power to infiltrate a QT of Apogee. Requires a specific role a lucky roll to get a QT where the role was discussed. Unlikely, but more likely than 1.

Apogee could have a wolf partner.
    Unless Apogee can clarify about the "you" part, this is still possible. Requires bad luck on the RNG front. Again, unlikely.

So yeah. More pointers for a wolf vig, I guess...
    And, as stated above. We need to kill the Vig even if he is town. We need to be certain of his alignment and he must not be allowed to be controlled by the wolves.

@Jeenleen I have changed my thoughts on this as it is pretty clear the vigilante is a wolf, and you'd be actively hunting approximately half the wolves with town, I believe you'll be incredibly useful as a pseudo townie.
    Agreed. You should really pick option 2, claim victory and stay in game to help town.

First of all, I want to note that nothing says that Hades Child taking AV's power has to be town.

Secondly, I can confirm they scried me, likely to ensure their claim of attack was confirmed as I was also targetted by the Watcher.

As a scanner, what can you tell us about Jeens power? Just to be sure here. He was supposed to target you, after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Alright lets test this bladescape scry then.

Just from a quick skim of the end of last day, Valmark and Mornshine get serious townie points for putting the Xi wagon over the edge.
    Rogan, on the other hand, looks very suspicious for suddenly changing back to Snow - could easily be a wolf bussing their wolfbuddy Xi and then getting nervous and switching away when it looked like Xi might actually get lynched. Of course, that assumes that Snow is actually a neutral, which I'm still not convinced of. Gonna have to think about that some more.

The vig definitely looks really suspicious, yeah. I guess it's possible the wolves scried them or figured out who they were or something and redirected them?

The lack of a second wolf kill is... weird. Haven't figured out what's happening there yet. I guess we could have gotten a lucky void/bane again. I'm starting to wonder if gac was being cryptic on purpose and the wolf!vig actually does have only one kill.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, this is a BS argument and I think you have enough experience to already know that. Like totadile said, no way wolf!flat_footed would falsely accuse a townie like this when he'd just be lynched the next day.
    But sure, if for some really strange reason you flip town, I'll vote flat_footed tomorrow.
    Yes, I agree that switching back was unfortunate for my reputation. Nothing I can do to change this now.
    Any comment on my reasons for switching? As in, do you, personally believe that Xi was blocked, preventing a kill? Or was there another reason for only one death?
    And if there was another reason, does it apply for this night as well?

We should analyze the possibilities again, with a focus on the options that can or can't apply on both nights.

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Looking at the roles, the only one left who can redirect is Dionysis: Induce Madness. They could only have been responsible for tonight's kill so I don't know how much the laughter means, especially since we heard laughter last night when they didn't redirect the killer.

I'm also hoping that Libro checked one of the Neutrals tonight to see their parentage. I don't see any reason that info would be kept private, so hopefully we'll get some more intel from that.

I agree with what Totadile said above so I'll trust Flat_Footed over Bladescape.

Vote Count:

Bladescape (4): Flat_Footed, CaoimhinTheCape, Totadileplayz, Elenna

Not Voting: Zelphas
    No Posts: Bladescape, BookWombat, Jeenleen, Libro, Mornshine, Murska, Rogan, Rogue_Alchemist, Shal06, Snowblaze, Valmark
    @Snowblaze how does it feel to realize even after your mistakes and people still doubting you as a wolf or neutral you not only surbive one lynch, but twice?

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing as how discussion is the mother of Investigation.m Why in the world would Flat_Footed as a wolf use a Scry on Bladescape that he already knew the answer to?

Same Question From Bladescape's angle why as a wolf would you admit he targeted you With AV's Scry instead of Child of Iris's ability to allow some doubt to enter the equation?

- - - Updated - - -

If Bladescape had made a QT with a townie this could have easily made Bladescape just log on from a different device for an additional ip to be associated with it.
    But we know there was a redirection last night (night 1, with night 2 being this night). So, if we assume that madness will be visible in the night descriptio, it would have to be laughter or lights.

I agree with the hope of libro having Intel. We need to get rid of shroedingers snow wolf. And I think, learning by scry would be better than by kill, as long as we have other targets available.
    We should keep in mind the possibility of snow being able to change her parents, so Libro can't clear her 100%, but it would help her gaining some credibility.

- - - Updated - - -

I will cast my vote when I'm back from work.
    Last edited by Rogan; 2021-06-08 at 02:00 AM. Reason: clarification

7. - Top - End - #637
    Titan in the Playground

Bladescape. That said, do we have confirmation for the roleblocker, vortexer and medic's actions?

@flat_footed did you get something like "Your target is a wolf" or was there the actual name "bladescape"? Because in the first case you could have been redirected (Here the redirecter would have been Town, or they wouldn't have made you target a Wolf).

If flat_footed has confirmation then bladescape is surely a wolf, though this means the vig could've been redirected... Do we know who the vig wanted to target? @gac3 if one doesn't use their power and gets redirected, does the power go off anyway or does nothing happen because the player wasn't using it?
    If we know the vig wasn't going to target Apogee1 and can refuse to use the power we don't need to lynch them. Although they were suspicious as hell even yesterday, so it wouldn't be bad either way.

Do we know what happened to the wolf kill? If the medic saved someone or the Ares child lost a life no worries- if neither of these are true chances are the roleblocker stopped the kill again tonight, in which case we should probably write down who got roleblocked as the likely next lynch target.

- - - Updated - - -

Redirecter, not vortexer. The vortexer's dead.

8. - Top - End - #638
    Troll in the Playground

Bladescape, I suppose. Seer days are a bit boring.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

9. - Top - End - #639
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

People who voted Xihirli yesterday
    (Ignoring myself)
    rogue_alchemist started the wagon and spent a lot of time arguing the case to kill her. Not a wolf.

Rogan was next on board, but I don’t see anything clearing about the vote at that point.

Totadile jumped between wagons several times, ending up on Xihirli which is... not something I see a wolf doing. Also not a wolf.

Apogee1 is a dead mason. (RIP. Thanks for believing me.)

JeenLeen is 99% clear - there’s a world where they feel obliged to bus because of their claimed win-con/not wanting to kill another neutral claimant but I think that’s highly improbable at this point.

MornShine and Valmark’s late votes were what actually got Xihirli killed. Not wolves.

flat_footed is also clear for outing Bladescape - I can’t see why wolf!flat would claim a guilty on a Bladescape of either alignment.

Bladescape is an outed wolf. (If he somehow isn’t I think I’ll lose whatever shreds of sanity I still have left.)

That leaves:
    Book Wombat
    CaoimhinTheCape
    Elenna
    Libro
    Murska
    Rogan
    Shal06
    Zelphas

...yeah, I’m good with thinking the remaining wolves are in that list.

Extended Signature

10. - Top - End - #640

As tempting as it is to keep saying I'm town to see how much I can fray Snow's psyche before flipping, there's something else I can do that is relevant. And to be honest there's no way I'm flipping this lynch.

Hey Neutrals, throw me a PM and I'll set up QTs for us to discuss how we can help you.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

11. - Top - End - #641
    Titan in the Playground

As tempting as it is to keep saying I'm town to see how much I can fray Snow's psyche before flipping, there's something else I can do that is relevant. And to be honest there's no way I'm flipping this lynch.

Hey Neutrals, throw me a PM and I'll set up QTs for us to discuss how we can help you.
    ...well, I guess this is a confession.

12. - Top - End - #642

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    Bladescape. That said, do we have confirmation for the roleblocker, vortexer and medic's actions?

@flat_footed did you get something like "Your target is a wolf" or was there the actual name "bladescape"? Because in the first case you could have been redirected (Here the redirecter would have been Town, or they wouldn't have made you target a Wolf).

If flat_footed has confirmation then bladescape is surely a wolf, though this means the vig could've been redirected... Do we know who the vig wanted to target? @gac3 if one doesn't use their power and gets redirected, does the power go off anyway or does nothing happen because the player wasn't using it?
    If we know the vig wasn't going to target Apogee1 and can refuse to use the power we don't need to lynch them. Although they were suspicious as hell even yesterday, so it wouldn't be bad either way.

Do we know what happened to the wolf kill? If the medic saved someone or the Ares child lost a life no worries- if neither of these are true chances are the roleblocker stopped the kill again tonight, in which case we should probably write down who got roleblocked as the likely next lynch target.

- - - Updated - - -

Redirecter, not vortexer. The vortexer's dead.
    Bladescape confirmed it himself. As a scanner he knows which powers he gained every night phase. One of them being AV's Scry ability.

- - - Updated - - -

Bladescape also confirmed he was a wolf.

13. - Top - End - #643

There was once a crooked wolf,
    Who talked a crooked while,
    And had a crooked sixpence,
    Upon his crooked style,

He bought a crooked cat,
    Who caught a crooked mouse,
    And they all lived together in the dead chat.

Or they will I guess?
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

14. - Top - End - #644

Since we've got Blade, I'm going back and grabbing any quotes involving him, see what we see. Skipping posts where a dead player voiced opinions of him and the posts that didn't have content.

Spoiler: Bladescape
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Libro View Post
    Bladescape, what say ye?
    poking first person who hasn't posted yet, alphabetically

Majority vote at end of day will be lynched. At this point Avatar Vecna has the most votes and is in the hot seat.

If votes are tied, gac3 has decided to resolve it via coinflip.
    Libro puts a random vote on Blade.

You. I like you.

Assuming Murska hasn't evolved too much since I last played, I'm not too bothered by his vote yet. He tends to push pressure on D1 to try and get more meaningful discussions than the random-ness that is traditional for Day 1. (This does not tell us anything of his side tbh)

My (Very weak) wolfdar so far:
    Shal06
    EmmyNecromancer
    batcathat

Reasons:
    Shal06 pushing where the flow goes, weak read but for newer players it's a common attempt to blend in with crowds.

EmmyNecromancer went from no vote (no information provided) to wagon vote. Alternate wagon to main wagon.

Batcathat has been wishy-washy from aggressive bandwagon to switching to someone random when the bandwagoning got called out.

EDIT:
    Note that after this post I'm crashing asleep, I'll next be around in 8ish hours after a long rest
    Put suspicion on two Neutrals and Shal. Says Murska is OK. Likes Jeen (another Neutral).

Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Interesting that all three of these are three of the newest players... I'm currently pretty unsure of all of them, but it seems likely you're just picking up signs of inexperience rather than signs of wolfiness.
    Replies Blade about suspicion on Batcat, Emmy, Shal.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post

Bladescape's point regarding Emmy is probably only valid if AV is also a wolf - otherwise I'd say the vote is NAI. (Not Alignment Indicative, for the newbies).
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    Just got here, and... there's a lot of movement already. Makes sense.

As it's day 1, I don't have much to go off of, and I'm not terribly good at noticing others' tells. It looks like we have a three-way tie, though, so things are at least forming in that direction. I think for now, I'll cast my vote on Batcathat.

My reasoning:

--Tipping the scales out of a deadlock seems like it would provide more discussion, and since pushing a vote on Day 1 is set up so that there will be more discussion and information to gather, this seems like the best move.

--Of the three who have the most votes, JeenLeen and bladescape both made at least initial arguments concerning this current game for why they voted Batcathat, so right now that seems like the most sensible of the three votes.

This is still day 1, though, so votes are always subject to change.
    It's called content. People interact with stuff and therefore my name pops up a lot. Or maybe I'm just that handsome.

2nd:
    I don't like Cao. And I don't like AV defending or nullifying the potential points against him.

Feel free to read through AV's ISO above to form your own opinions on it, but if you're going to call BookWombat a wolflean on two posts and negligible content it seems a little incongruous to then say a null on Cao.

(The exception is if everyone agrees this is some meta about Cao I don't know, but right now we call that S U S)
    Let me elaborate for you.

1. Number of words don't mean ****. Until it's substantial enough of content vs no content. Pre-400 word counts are, at best, misleading.

2. I'll pay you that he pointed out one thing. I did kinda breeze over that one, so my bad.

3. Pending his response, to be honest I dislike that play a lot from him in the first place.

4. Thank you for the response, I was poking the bear to see how it reacted so that was a nice meaty response.

Finally:
    I take some minor offense that you think my contribution quality is the same as Cao's. He has so far waffled on, made irrelevant votes, (Both times voting for people who were not near lynch contender.) made no strong arguments for anyone bar one minor note which could've been an easy throwaway, and provided null analysis. Particularly:

There's a decent chance that if Cao is wolf then one of AV/Valmark/Batcat is also wolf.

(That being said, direct correlation to BookWombat was a little inaccurate of a statement on reflection. I was just incensed by seeing "null" on someone I thought obvious wolf-telling.)
    See, you vacillate between looking good at analysis and then you pull this. Sarcasm doesn't become you.

That being said, after reading your ISOs over, I'm going to move vote off you, I don't need anything more.

TO explain the thing that was sarcasmed:
    No one else has tried discrediting every wagon so far. Generally a "I don't like all the wagons" is what a lot of town will do, or they'll acknowledge the ones they don't mind.

To go to the effort of describing the reasons he doesn't like all the wagons? Leans wolf for me. Wolves in the absence of scrutiny are more likely to attempt to justify something they don't need to justify.

That being said, all that everyone has said is Day 1 reads. None of them are going to have the strength of a lategame ISO finding trends or interesting information uncovered in hindsight.

- - - Updated - - -

CaoimhinTheCape

Please tell us your reads and thoughts on the current situation.
    I just want to say I reserve the right to tunnel on you if Cao flips wolf.
    While I appreciate the vote you have on my major sus, I have to ask:

Why are you voting Cao if you are the "same mostly as AV"? Cao has no particular suspicion according to AV, and if you haven't noted that as a particular difference it seems weird you are voting them?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    I was looking at it through the bizarro world that BCH is telling the truth. If what BCH says is true (that they are a neutral child of isis) and Apogee is telling the truth (that someone else has already claimed to them about being a child of isis), then the fact that when BCH is killed and flips narrator confirmed neutral would lend credence to the second child of isis being at least neutral, if not towny instead of making them look wolfish. BCH was assuming that because we all are so adamant on their wolfishness that anyone associated with them (even obtusely as just having the same god) would automatically be wolfish appearing to us too. But BCH forgot to take into account that we will have narrator confirmed alignment after their death and so our opinions matter less than what is in fact true.

Now all of that requires that we believe EVERYONE involved is telling the truth. If BCH does flip neutral then we have two possibilities. Either Apogee was lying (seems unlikely because no one has counter-claimed them) or whoever claimed to apogee that they were also a child of isis was lying. I lean toward this second option as having two children of the same god with the same powers seems incredibly unlikely given how many neutrals and things there seems to be. Which means Apogee should out who claimed us lynch them next. Now at that point we will have had a night phase and the second child of Isis will have been able to use their powers and could be confirmed to at least be that honest, but that doesn't mean we know their win-con or that they would necessarily help town.

I want to be clear. I DO NOT BELIEVE BCH! I am just putting out there the mechanics of how it would go down in this case. I genuinely did this from a place of trying to help BCH learn how to think within the context of this game, because they seem very confused about how town will react to certain things.
    Can you hand me that shovel you got?

Six feet is all you need mate.

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to point out that two of these are now probably neutral and Wolf, with Shal still up in the air.

Seems rust has only made my "This isn't town" senses stronger.

How do you... mess up the name... of your role?

- - - Updated - - -

Also tiebreaker requires 1 more on BHC due to double-vote power I believe?
    This was in relation to Snow misclaiming her role.

No that's the correct one that BHC claimed. They've implied they lied about their power though.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that Rogan's pointed that out, I want to paint a light red sus on Zelph if Cat flips red.

Snowblaze

As advocated. Further analysis is going directly to Apogee rn.
    Side note, btw, I like Cao a lot more today after doing a re-read last night.

I'm sorry Cao for tunnelling on you Day 1.
    @Bladescape I was going to ask you to elaborate on the Caoimhin read but then I realised there’s a good chance it’s something you don’t want to share publicly. But if it’s not, elaborate anyway?
    Nah it's just reads in thread.

The initial read on him was of a wolf hiding a defense of a wolf in a argument against all the wagons on D1. This implies one of BHC/AV/Valmark is wolf with him. BHC was neutral, AV was the one I actually thought was linked to Cao due to AV's later defense of Cao as null.

Now that AV's flipped town, the only possible way my original theory holds up is Valmark, and to be honest I don't see Valmark as a wolf right now.

Side note:
    It doesn't matter if Snow is telling the truth or lying.

We should lynch her anyway.
    Is this because you want to kill neutral!me because I could betray town, or because if I don’t die today every day from now will become “so, shall we kill Snowblaze today” and discussion will never get anywhere?

Also why am I providing arguments for my own death?

(Because you’re probably right, sadly. Unless a Hades kid wants to claim AV scried me as neutral from beyond the grave? No? Worth hoping.)
    Hey look, it's both reasons you need to die!
    Do we have confirmation that it was 100% just the Vig who targetted AV? If you have confirmation that it isn't possible a wolf and Vig kill on the same target, this is definitely the best option for the lynch.

Also is it possible the Hard to Kill Ares child got hit?
    I honestly don't think asking for who has got messages from Apogee publicly is a good idea. If there is a high priority person he's been messaging when ignoring everyone else I wouldn't want to know who it was. Unless I was wolf, in which case I would.

I actually think you're pretty town, which is why I'm not accusing you over this post. But Apogee has posted in thread today, which means he's around somewhat.

Oooookay so.

First of all, there are very much counterwagons. (I was suspicious of Xi as Apogee can confirm before the votes came in. She was second on my "To lynch" list in my QT with him.) but I don't like how quickly this wagon has shown up in a few hours on the LAST 12 hours before end of day.

Secondly, Admitting to Apogee and outing herself are easily still in the realm of wolf-ploys. The effort at analysis is a point in her favour. Her realising her nameclaim was wrong/faked is not.

Light sus on Rogue if it pleases the court. I would like to follow this up depending on how Snow flips. If Snow flips dumb neutral remove it.
    So does Totodile know something I don't?

Because they seem pretty sure one of Vig or Xi is wolf.

Possible options where this is just false:

Town!Vig hits AV - Wolves also target AV
    Town!Vig hits AV - Wolves hit Ares 2life

Or other way:
    Wolf!Vig targets AV - Xi is voided and that stops the standard wolf kill.

Now I might be delusional but this one or the other play is ****ing weird.

Also about to sleep. See you all a few hours before deadline
    Eh, true. Sorry I misread you there. For some reason my initial passover it looked like you saying "One is wolf and the other is town." and my logic brain went "Well that's pretty damn confident of you Mr Dile sir."

Also there's the possibility the 2lifer just hasn't been on. There are 4 (5?) people who haven't posted yet this day phase.

That being said, I don't hate the Xi wagon. As I said, she was second on my "List if lynchables" only behind Snow.

I am slightly concerned by the fact it's risen in popularity in the last 12 hours of the day though. That's usually counterlynch to get off a wolf territory of late plays.

Bladescape:

Put suspicion on Shal early, liked Musrka's post early.

Does not like Cao Day 1, changed his stance over Night 1.

Suspicious of Zelph if Bat was wolf.

Mentioned analysis was going to Apogee, curious to see that but I'm not sure if it will really help - could have been a deliberate attempt at bussing some of his buddies. Apparantly Xi was #2 so... yeah.

Pushes Snow Day 2, I'll assume she's really Neutral.

Didn't quote it, but there was a little bit of back and forth between Blade and Totadile on what someone meant. Probably worth taking a look at but I've already spent too long reading through.

Vote Count:

Bladescape (8): Flat_Footed, CaoimhinTheCape, Totadileplayz, Elenna, Zelphas, Snowblaze, Valmark, Murska

Not Voting:
    No Posts: Bladescape, BookWombat, Jeenleen, Libro, Mornshine, Rogan, Rogue_Alchemist, Shal06

15. - Top - End - #645
    Titan in the Playground

Bladescape confirmed it himself. As a scanner he knows which powers he gained every night phase. One of them being AV's Scry ability.

- - - Updated - - -

Bladescape also confirmed he was a wolf.
    What does being the scanner have to do with what I was saying?

I know he confirmed he's a wolf, I replied to it ^^

16. - Top - End - #646
    Barbarian in the Playground

Obvious vote to bladescape.
    I wonder if someone has the Pizza Deliveryman role, would be funny.
    Every day...

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

17. - Top - End - #647
    Titan in the Playground

Also wait when did bladescape say he was the scanner?

Thinking about it this is one way there could've been vortexing going on.

18. - Top - End - #648

So, theoretically someone with vortexing powers could have targetted the scanner. But RA says he was redirected N1 and Xi was blocked N1.

19. - Top - End - #649
    Titan in the Playground

So, theoretically someone with vortexing powers could have targetted the scanner. But RA says he was redirected N1 and Xi was blocked N1.
    I see, I forgot that claim.

I'm not sure what RA and Xi have to do with it- was one/both of them vortexed (or rather, do we know if they were)?

20. - Top - End - #650

I see, I forgot that claim.

I'm not sure what RA and Xi have to do with it- was one/both of them vortexed (or rather, do we know if they were)?
    Xi was one of the vortexers - she was blocked N1 so no way the scanner could copy that.

RA claims to have been redirected to himself - the second power. If the redirect targeted RA that means they didn't target the scanner.

21. - Top - End - #651

Planetar

The Wolf Bladescape Confirmed it himself. He Admits that Flat_Footed scried him. So, We knew because Bladescape admitted that he knows that power was used on him. So, it doesn't really matter since Flat_Footed Saw Bladescape confirm in front of everyone he was actually targetted by himself.

22. - Top - End - #652
    Titan in the Playground

Xi was one of the vortexers - she was blocked N1 so no way the scanner could copy that.

RA claims to have been redirected to himself - the second power. If the redirect targeted RA that means they didn't target the scanner.
    Right! Forgot that Xi was the Magic Zeus Child.

Though there are two redirecters tecnically, thinking about it- the Hermes child and the Dyonisus child.

Still, there's no way a vortexing could have happened yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

The Wolf Bladescape Confirmed it himself. He Admits that Flat_Footed scried him. So, We knew because Bladescape admitted that he knows that power was used on him. So, it doesn't really matter since Flat_Footed Saw Bladescape confirm in front of everyone he was actually targetted by himself.
    Ah! Gotcha. Geez I really lost a lot of info, shouldn't check stuff right after waking up xD

23. - Top - End - #653

Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post

Bladescape
    is a wolf, does that count?

Removing my vote since this is a forgone conclusion, on the off chance I need to dodge a beast kill.
    bladescape has confirmed it themselves so no point not voting, but based on my night powers I have questions for Flat_footed.
    So I was definitely redirected again. I also have questions for you, Valmark.
    People who voted Xihirli yesterday
    (Ignoring myself)
    rogue_alchemist started the wagon and spent a lot of time arguing the case to kill her. Not a wolf.
    Thank you, I am definitely town, but there seems to be something hinky up. I don't want to reveal too much for fear of giving the wolves more information to piece together roles. I messaged my Apogee QT this morning, so hopefully their sibling will respond.

Spoiler: real life[/spoiler
    Show
    I am not going to be able to do much analysis today. I was involved in a workplace incident involving hazardous chemicals yesterday. As the victim and the lead of the response team, I have a lot going on. I am fine, no acute symptoms and shouldn't be any long-term effects either. I was lucky with how it all happened, but just letting yall know why I won't be going deep into analysis or making big arguments again today.
    Last edited by rogue_alchemist; 2021-06-08 at 12:24 PM.

24. - Top - End - #654
    Barbarian in the Playground

Snowblaze scried as Child of Ariadne, so their claim seems to hold water.

bladescape

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Seer days are a bit boring.
    Agreed.

25. - Top - End - #655
    Ogre in the Playground

My thought was that the redirect would change the target from "no one" to whoever they chose.

That said, announcement incoming. I told them, they could make the announcement. So I'll wait to hear from them.

26. - Top - End - #656

ClericGuy

Wow... I thought my chances of survival were close to 0, but now I can see me living some more.

I still need to be open and honest.

Hello everybody. My name is Rogan, Son of Zeus. I killed two important Town persons.

So, this would make me the most successful wolf so far, if I actually were a wolf. But I am town.

If you read my posts again, it will probably be obvious. I did not trust Apogee day and night 1. Only claimed day 2, after a horrible shot.
    I did not trust AV to be honest and I wanted to avoid the obvious targets, since I was afraid of other roles interferences.
    Day two, I was in contact with Apogee and shared my thoughts and ideas. I also was quite vocal in my attack on Xi. I removed my vote since I did not receive a lot of support at that time and I was afraid of lynching a town.

Night 2, my target was Zelphas, on Apogees command. I was targeted by madness and was forced to kill Apogee.

I was going into the day with the honest conviction that I would have to die.
    I still think my death will be useful for town, for multiple reasons.

Now, there is another way. We have one wolf claim. If he is the madness induction power, they won't be able to change my targets again.
    I would even be willing to kill myself, since it would help town.
    If he has another role, the child of dionysus has to make me drunk, otherwise it's likely I will kill another town tonight...

Spoiler: Reasons for killing me
    Show

You have no reason to trust me very much. My death would remove any doubt.
    My death will let the Champ of Hera win. This is most likely Jeen. He has stated he is willing to help town with his vote and I hope he will keep his word. If he does not win after my death, he is likely a wolf. He had a reason to believe that the Champ of Hera is in play (Xis role info). By the way, Jeen, I did not target you because I thought helping town would be more important.
    As long as the wolves have the power to change my target, they can use it to gain another kill. Or they can use it to force a town role to keep me in check.
    It will be proof the madness power is a wolf.

Spoiler: Questions you should ask yourself and/ or discuss
    Show

Why was there no wolf kill.
    Did the wolves get really lucky by redirecting me or did they know my power? If they knew, how?
    Apogee told me, he had claims from both Hades powers. We know one is town. The other one is more dubious. Why didn't he get AV back.
    I was asking in my QT with Apogee and his anonymous ally to get some more time before they out me. I did not receive a reply. No idea if this is important, but I wanted you to know.

Feel free to ask me any questions.
    I claim now instead of in the morning (my timezone) since I really think there needs to be discussion. Now there is a claimed wolf, so adding another good target to the discussion will only increase the number of arguments you can make.

Oh, Jeen? If I get a chance, I prommis I won't shoot you. If I can do so without hurting town, I will do so.

27. - Top - End - #657

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Wow... I thought my chances of survival were close to 0, but now I can see me living some more.

I still need to be open and honest.

Hello everybody. My name is Rogan, Son of Zeus. I killed two important Town persons.

So, this would make me the most successful wolf so far, if I actually were a wolf. But I am town.

If you read my posts again, it will probably be obvious. I did not trust Apogee day and night 1. Only claimed day 2, after a horrible shot.
    I did not trust AV to be honest and I wanted to avoid the obvious targets, since I was afraid of other roles interferences.
    Day two, I was in contact with Apogee and shared my thoughts and ideas. I also was quite vocal in my attack on Xi. I removed my vote since I did not receive a lot of support at that time and I was afraid of lynching a town.

Night 2, my target was Zelphas, on Apogees command. I was targeted by madness and was forced to kill Apogee.

I was going into the day with the honest conviction that I would have to die.
    I still think my death will be useful for town, for multiple reasons.

Now, there is another way. We have one wolf claim. If he is the madness induction power, they won't be able to change my targets again.
    I would even be willing to kill myself, since it would help town.
    If he has another role, the child of dionysus has to make me drunk, otherwise it's likely I will kill another town tonight...
    Nope Bladescape isn't the son of dionysus.

- - - Updated - - -

Though Since Jeenleen is The Champion of Hera, Just use your power on Rogan.

Roleblocker stay on your current target.

28. - Top - End - #658
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Libro View Post
    Snowblaze scried as Child of Ariadne, so their claim seems to hold water.

bladescape

Agreed.

:D thanks very much. Now I'm hopefully not going to be murdered tomorrow.

Need a while to think about the vig claim, I'll get back on that tomorrow.

Extended Signature

29. - Top - End - #659

ClericGuy

Nope Bladescape isn't the son of dionysus.

- - - Updated - - -

Though Since Jeenleen is The Champion of Hera, Just use your power on Rogan.

Roleblocker stay on your current target.
    Oh, right. Even better this way.
    Jeen, in case of my survival, target me.
    You can verify the boring part of my claim and neutralize my power, so I can't be abused by the wolves.

By the way, this was not the announcement Gac was talking about.

30. - Top - End - #660

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Oh, right. Even better this way.
    Jeen, in case of my survival, target me.
    You can verify the boring part of my claim and neutralize my power, so I can't be abused by the wolves.

By the way, this was not the announcement Gac was talking about.
    Has to be Poseidon: Big Reveal, only one which is mod confirmed.