A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 318192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Results 811 to 840 of 1053
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Spoiler: Murska
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    We're murdering AvatarVecna? Sounds good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I'd agree that Batcathat seems the most suspicious out of our top contenders today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    A lot has been claimed, and said, but I still think BCH seems wolfy, and I don't think a plan that requires twenty people to coordinate, when several of them are actively trying to sabotage it and a few are neutrals with unknown goals, is a good plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I'm not sure about that role claim. Name-wise? Eh, sure. Win condition, though? 'At least one of two roles survives' is iffy to me, especially without any related ability - it's a win con that the player themselves can't do anything about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Valmark to give us some extra candidates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Questions? The obvious ones about why I'm giving a secondary candidate a push on a day where the lynch target is clear and so we're not gaining any information, or are there other questions that I've missed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    It was pretty abundantly obvious that AV was very useful for Town with his significantly large and well-presented walls of analysis. I can't see any reason a Town vig would fire at someone who's either active and useful Town or a Wolf who's posting so much that they'll certainly incriminate not only themselves but their partners soon enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I would much rather have a wolf writing long thoughtful posts of analysis filled with lies and subtle manipulation than a wolf not posting much at all hiding in a large crowd of other people not posting much at all. No matter how good a liar you are, the more you speak, the easier you are to catch in a lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Bladescape, I suppose. Seer days are a bit boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I don't see the roleblock assumption. Usually the faction kill either can't be roleblocked, or the wolves can assign it to any of their number to use and then if that person is roleblocked they lose the kill. Plus AV specifically said that the wolves hit a Bane last night, not a RB.



    While I wait for word from the almighty Network, I will vote Zelphas based on this post.


    10 posts in total... Not much to analyze. (I am not sure anymore where the day/might breaks are between the posts, so my analysis might be slightly incorrect on this front)

    3 posts on day 1, a semi random vote on AV, changed to BCH later. Was not lucky about the plan to test Emmy.
    I think a wolf would like to keep a neutral alive at this point, to increase the number of persons to hide behind and keep someone they could safely push against.

    Day 2 has more activities. Throwing doubt on Snow. One vote for Val without much explanation.
    Arguing about the usefulness of AV, stating that long posts are helpful, no matter the alignment. By doing this, also throwing some doubt in my direction (my role).

    Day 3 a boring vote for the obvious target.

    Day 4 a single post at the time writing.

    ---

    So, for someone saying seer days are boring and taking will help town, there are suspicious few posts. Slight wolf lean, but nothing big. Since there simply is not much to go by.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Shal has not posted in the thread since day 1.

    Going to check the rules for auto lynch now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rules
    Autolynch at the end of Night 2 if someone fails to post before then.
    So, no Autolynch for someone who started to play but stops later?
    Last edited by Rogan; 2021-06-11 at 04:05 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #812
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2019

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Only rule for auto lynches is they must post before day 2 as far as I can find. I don't care who you are this is suspicious.

  3. - Top - End - #813
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Spoiler: Murska
    Show




















    10 posts in total... Not much to analyze. (I am not sure anymore where the day/might breaks are between the posts, so my analysis might be slightly incorrect on this front)

    3 posts on day 1, a semi random vote on AV, changed to BCH later. Was not lucky about the plan to test Emmy.
    I think a wolf would like to keep a neutral alive at this point, to increase the number of persons to hide behind and keep someone they could safely push against.

    Day 2 has more activities. Throwing doubt on Snow. One vote for Val without much explanation.
    Arguing about the usefulness of AV, stating that long posts are helpful, no matter the alignment. By doing this, also throwing some doubt in my direction (my role).

    Day 3 a boring vote for the obvious target.

    Day 4 a single post at the time writing.

    ---

    So, for someone saying seer days are boring and taking will help town, there are suspicious few posts. Slight wolf lean, but nothing big. Since there simply is not much to go by.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Shal has not posted in the thread since day 1.

    Going to check the rules for auto lynch now.



    So, no Autolynch for someone who started to play but stops later?
    Everyone has posted something somewhere since day 3. For he time being I'll leave everyone. But anyone who hasnt posted in day and night, won't count when I'm determining wolves have control for their win con

  4. - Top - End - #814
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Hit post too soon. Will edit in actual replies to the first quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    RE Mornshine:

    The D1 post doesn't look like distancing. Too much analysis that could come to bite Xi later. So I think that's strong to confirming MornShine as Town.
    The D2 vote almost 100% confirms Mornshine as Town. Yeah, maybe their vote didn't guarantee the tie and the death, but it was one of the last ones (if not the last one--haven't gone back to check) and things were so tight it easily could have gone another way via even one vote. I can't see a wolf even bussing their buddy late D2, since there was a decent chance the vote would swing the other way.

    On that note, I also think that means a wolf might have voted for Xi early D2, but been too afraid to move their vote off Xi lest it look like an obvious attempt to save her. Now, I think a wolf probably would have moved their vote off Xi, so some towncred to everyone who voted her, but a late move with scant justification would look too suspicious.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I find it ironic that I voted Xi mostly because I thought she was Town, and might've been the Zeus vig. If I had known she was wolf, I probably would have voted the other wagon to help prolong the game.
    I tend to agree about the first post. It was long and contained analysis to back the target up. It could have helped day 2.

    On day 2, if I remember correctly, only Val voted afterwards.
    However, the day was nearly over, so the chances of someone changing to Xi were low. However, assuming wolves guessed right about Cao, Mornshines vote would not have been enough. See Caos Post quoted below for the chances.


    Your update confuses me a bit...
    Xi was pushing Apogee to out the Vig so he (I) could be killed. Why did you think she was a town vig?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Right, wolves would have a 1 in 4 shot of knowing my role at the end of Day 1.

    So, if wolves are looking at votes near the end of Day 2 (to them) the voter is either voting Snow (me), voting Snow (Zelphas), voting Xi (Totadile), or voting no one (Shal).

    That's a 25% chance that the doublevoter is against them. Wolf!Mornshine should feel pretty confident that they could get a Snow lynch and a vote for Snow would have all but guaranteed they would get through the day.
    Going from no vote to Xi.

    Assuming Double voter is on Snow: Safe for a wolf (1vote more for Snow)
    Assuming double vote on Xi: Setting Xi up for the lynch.
    Assuming double voter inactive: A tie.

    Finished updating the post


    This is the last post I can find
    Quote Originally Posted by Shal06 View Post
    I think Rogan was joking about Emmy being a necromancer and the fact that he read her name as enemy necromancer
    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Everyone has posted something somewhere since day 3. For he time being I'll leave everyone. But anyone who hasnt posted in day and night, won't count when I'm determining wolves have control for their win con
    Therefore Shal was only active in QTs.
    Very suspicious
    Last edited by Rogan; 2021-06-11 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Sending to soon

  5. - Top - End - #815
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Here's an approximate order of the people I'm willing to lynch, from least to most suspicious:

    Murska
    MornShine
    Snowblaze
    Libro
    Zelphas

    People not on that list aren't being considered for today, at least not by me.


    Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: AvatarVecna's Afterlife 2

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Aspiring optimizers can try their luck in Zinc Saucier XXXIX: Hoist The Colors High

    Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    It's always AvatarVecna time.

  6. - Top - End - #816
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Therefore Shal was only active in QTs.
    Very suspicious
    This is a pretty good point. Shal06, any thoughts on the current situation?
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Do you want to see one being played? Nothing is currently recruiting.


  7. - Top - End - #817
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post

    Finished updating the post

    Therefore Shal was only active in QTs.
    Very suspicious
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Here's an approximate order of the people I'm willing to lynch, from least to most suspicious:

    Murska
    MornShine
    Snowblaze
    Libro
    Zelphas

    People not on that list aren't being considered for today, at least not by me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    This is a pretty good point. Shal06, any thoughts on the current situation?
    While I would like to get an answer to this question as well, it seems like AV knows something not told in the public. So, no vote against Shal from my side.

    Still, Shal, I think you should talk a bit more. Even if it's nothing more than "Sorry, I am busy right now and can't do much more than doing what AV suggests in my QT" or similar.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Spoiler: Libro
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Libro View Post
    Bladescape, what say ye?
    poking first person who hasn't posted yet, alphabetically



    Majority vote at end of day will be lynched. At this point Avatar Vecna has the most votes and is in the hot seat.

    If votes are tied, gac3 has decided to resolve it via coinflip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Libro View Post
    Honest mistake on my part. My brain went straight to AV and skipped over them.

    Moving on to poke BookWombat
    Quote Originally Posted by Libro View Post
    I’m quiet until/unless I have something to say. I’m uncomfortable writing for the sake of volume; it feels like adding more noise to an already loud room. Then there’s the excessive self-editing...

    Moving on it turns out I have something to say now that I’ve caught up, and sufficient motivation to write a little RP to boot.



    If you are a child of Athena, you have nought of her wisdom. I bear her gift of deduction. While I would’ve preferred to remain as an observer I refuse to let such a bold-faced lie stand. What say ye?



    Or, perhaps, the person you are impersonating will want your head.


    RP done, let’s get to business. I’m certain that Batcathat is lying because my role PM was the Divine Deduction child of Athena and it seems like gac didn’t repeat any roles. I’m town-aligned and wanted to lay low and gather information (first time being a seer/fool woohoo!), but I refuse to let someone wave around my role as theirs without my knowledge/consent.

    As for function, I’m certain my role is a spin on the fool. A scryer with useful information but not 100% reliable at finding wolves; instead of opposite or random results for alignment I find out their parents. Combined with the role-analysis earlier in the thread I can provide advisement for who we shoot. I was particularly hoping to find Ares’ kid(s), as a Beast role floating about concerns me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Libro View Post
    The Devil is typically a full role scry that reveals the target’s powers/win-cons/alignment.

    My scry only reveals who somebody’s parent deity is and we have 2 roles per deity. I could find out someone is “Child of Zeus” but I cannot discern whether they’re “Mystical Might” or “Lightning Control”, and idfk whether they’re town or wolf based on that information. I can only guess based on the two powers each god grants their offspring; hence my intent to find Ares’s kids. Beast and surivive-one-death both seem like they would be strong wolf powers in an all-power-role game. In contrast, both of Poseidon’s children have powers that make little sense on a wolf (baner/narrator-role-reveal).

    That said I think I can reliably figure out if someone is neutral, since they won’t have a parent deity on the main role list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Libro View Post
    Well I feel like such an arse for not having a vote on Batcathat

    'scuse me while I go bang a head-shaped hole in the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Libro View Post
    Snowblaze scried as Child of Ariadne, so their claim seems to hold water.

    bladescape



    Agreed.


    Soo... what do we have here?
    Very few public posts, but I think there was some communication with the Network in the night.

    First post skipping a towny and hitting a wolf. It is noticeable now, but I don't think it has a meaning.
    There is also some explanation of the rules. Null.

    Next post admits the skipping. But again, seems not very important.

    Now the big reveal (not the power).
    It starts with a reason for staying quiet, with would still be valid now.
    Some RP. This might be a way to make the post seem bigger and more memorable than he really is, but I don't think so.
    Wanting to stay hidden is logical. The talk about the fool was discussed later.

    So, an early claim is good. But the role does not necessarily mean town. It seems more likely, but could still be a wolf. And claiming with this role would seem logical for a wolf.

    The next post points out the limits of a parent scry in a game where parents/ powers have no guaranteed alignment. A wolf could use this to lay the foundation of a defense in case a scried player ends up as town.
    Also points out he can be very useful to verify neutrals. A wolf might say this if an ally claimed Neutral. Depending on the amount of distrust, he could grant his ally one day more (while gaining town points) or save the wolf.
    Spoiler: Scenario
    Show

    Some wolf: I am neutral
    Town: We don't trust you!
    Libro: Don't kill him, I can check him tonight.

    Next day:

    IF lots of suspicion:
    Linro: okay, it's not a neutral. Let's kill him.
    (Losing a wolf, but gaining trust)

    ELSE
    Libro: okay, he scried as neutral.
    Town: good that this is confirmed without wasting a kill.
    (Saving a wolf, but risking getting outed later)


    Next post is a vote (for BCH, a neutral, but highlysuspicious at this time) Null

    Public confirmation of Snows parent, setting her as neutral. If Snow gets herself killed, Libro is very, very suspicious unless Snow has the power to disguise the parents. The other way round (libro flips Wolf) would not be telling much about Snow. Or anything, really.
    Also a vote for blades. Null.

    I am not sure... did I miss a post? I will check after posting...

    All in all, my first impression was town, but I'm not sure anymore. Can definitely still be town. He would but be my vote target unless there is more evidence against him.
    Last edited by Rogan; 2021-06-11 at 04:45 PM.

  8. - Top - End - #818
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Korprulu sector
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Busy day irl.

    I scried Murska last night and got "Child of Ares".

    Given that the beast role is still unaccounted for I know where I'm not putting my vote. Idk where I'll put it yet tho; I'll figure it out and see what I need to respond to when I'm less burned out.
    "Ye are who ye are on all o' yer days. All o' em. Includin' that worst an' tha best. Ev'ry single one counts. All tha way ta tha end."

    Spoiler: Extended signatures
    Show

  9. - Top - End - #819
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Libro View Post
    Busy day irl.

    I scried Murska last night and got "Child of Ares".

    Given that the beast role is still unaccounted for I know where I'm not putting my vote. Idk where I'll put it yet tho; I'll figure it out and see what I need to respond to when I'm less burned out.
    Another public scry result. For someone with full access to the network, this could help determining verifying claims. To the best of my knowledge, there is a Ares claim from Murska.

    Killing Ares Children is something I should do, if there is enough suspicion. If it's the beast, I will die as well, but it will help Town AND Jeen at the same time. Win-Win.

    I will go to bed now.
    26 hours left for this day, right?
    Last edited by Rogan; 2021-06-11 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Changed wording

  10. - Top - End - #820
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Another public scry result. For someone with full access to the network, this could help determining verifying claims. To the best of my knowledge, there is a Ares claim from Murska.

    Killing Ares Children is something I should do, if there is enough suspicion. If it's the beast, I will die as well, but it will help Town AND Jeen at the same time. Win-Win.

    I will go to bed now.
    26 hours left for this day, right?
    Yes. This time estimate is accurate.

  11. - Top - End - #821
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    rogue_alchemist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Just to clear some confusion up. I am child of Hermes: light of Foot (aka tracker). I tried to follow AV N1 and "got dizzy" then ended up following myself and seeing that I targeted myself (seems crazy that a vortexer would point me back to myself, but maybe they thought I was the vig). N2 I tried to follow Valmark, but instead I noticed <redacted> didn't target anyone. *this makes sense that I couldn't find him hiding behind <redacted>, though he didn't mention specifically in public who he hid behind, so I won't out him in case it matters* then N3 I tracked BookWombat, who targeted Elenna. I have been in contact with Apo/AV every night and basically following along with them. I was told that I was used as a test of sorts basically every night, though not who I tested, why, or what the results were, so I haven't had much info besides who I tracked and what I found.

  12. - Top - End - #822
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Libro View Post
    Busy day irl.

    I scried Murska last night and got "Child of Ares".

    Given that the beast role is still unaccounted for I know where I'm not putting my vote. Idk where I'll put it yet tho; I'll figure it out and see what I need to respond to when I'm less burned out.
    Certainly means I'm unlikely to get shot in the night, as well.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

  13. - Top - End - #823
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2019

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Certainly means I'm unlikely to get shot in the night, as well.
    I doubt that is by any means a Guarantee. As Far As I'm aware there are 4 people alive right now who can mess with actions.

    Healing Waters could protect the vig
    Hades could have fog to direct the beast's kill elsewhere.
    Hermes would just add to the kill count.
    Drunken Fun Stops the Beast kill in the first place.

  14. - Top - End - #824
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    This was a horrible time to be at a wedding all day, and away from home so it's hard to get time to read things.

    I'll throw a vote on Shal06 for no since there seems to be a question there from what I could read, and hope that I can see what's going on tomorrow.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

  15. - Top - End - #825
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Well, at least I know who I need to not die.

    CaoimhinTheCape
    Libro
    Murska
    Shal06
    Zelphas

    ...Now Im townsiding I cant play the Im neutral, I dont have to do any work card. *sigh*

    Caoimhin was pushed by Bladescape day one, but the way in which it was done I dont think actually clears them - I seem to remember Caoimhin felt more like part of the argument with AV than Bladescapes suspect in their own right. But... Ive been kind of harsh on them earlier, and *shrug* there isnt anything that actually screams wolf in their ISO. Conflicted on this one.

    Libro is a large part of why Im not currently being killed with fire, which is a bad reason to not vote for someone. Hasnt really posted much analysis recently, which could be a sign of a demoralised wolf.

    Murska... well, Child of Ares is a likely wolf role, and Ive been hovering around the null point on him for a while... but killing him without evidence seems counterproductive given his possible roles.

    Shal06 hasnt posted since day one, and I have a couple of reasons to suspect him but I dont think theyre very good reasons. I think we can do better than kill the inactive.

    Zelphas is my vote; I do genuinely think the post quoted by Murska is suspicious, and not a massive fan of I havent read much so Ill just chuck a vote on my counterwagon. I... might also have an ulterior motive for wanting him dead (AV knows what I mean).
    I have returned.

    Werewolf games won: 8
    Werewolf games lost: 6
    Games as town: 8
    Games as neutral: 2
    Games as wolf: 4
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 7

    I have no clue what Im doing, but you still shouldn't trust me.

    Extended Signature

  16. - Top - End - #826
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by totadileplayz View Post
    I doubt that is by any means a Guarantee. As Far As I'm aware there are 4 people alive right now who can mess with actions.

    Healing Waters could protect the vig
    Hades could have fog to direct the beast's kill elsewhere.
    Hermes would just add to the kill count.
    Drunken Fun Stops the Beast kill in the first place.
    But what are the odds the wolves have any of these and enough confidence to want to waste their nightkill and another ability on little old me?
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

  17. - Top - End - #827
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    But what are the odds the wolves have any of these and enough confidence to want to waste their nightkill and another ability on little old me?
    Close to 0.
    On the other hand, town definitely could do it.
    But I think, I could move against you even without protection. If you are hard to kill, nothing happens. If you are the beast, Jeen gets his victory.
    But you are safe today and the result of the lynch will help determining the best night actions.

  18. - Top - End - #828
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Ah, yeah, Town could do it.

    But certainly no Wolf would ever be so daring as to launch an attack against me. I mean, what are the odds that I'm actually some other, more vulnerable and important town role?
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

  19. - Top - End - #829
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Ah, yeah, Town could do it.

    But certainly no Wolf would ever be so daring as to launch an attack against me. I mean, what are the odds that I'm actually some other, more vulnerable and important town role?
    I'm still kinda hoping that we get through the whole game without the wolf NK hitting even a single time, honestly.


    Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: AvatarVecna's Afterlife 2

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Aspiring optimizers can try their luck in Zinc Saucier XXXIX: Hoist The Colors High

    Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    It's always AvatarVecna time.

  20. - Top - End - #830
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    I'm still kinda hoping that we get through the whole game without the wolf NK hitting even a single time, honestly.
    Would that be a record? It should be a record.

  21. - Top - End - #831
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Would that be a record? It should be a record.
    I'm sure it's happened. I can't recall a time it's happened, but I also haven't exactly been around very long so.


    Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: AvatarVecna's Afterlife 2

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Aspiring optimizers can try their luck in Zinc Saucier XXXIX: Hoist The Colors High

    Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    It's always AvatarVecna time.

  22. - Top - End - #832
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2019

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Well, at least I know who I need to not die.

    CaoimhinTheCape
    Libro
    Murska
    Shal06
    Zelphas

    ...Now Im townsiding I cant play the Im neutral, I dont have to do any work card. *sigh*

    Caoimhin was pushed by Bladescape day one, but the way in which it was done I dont think actually clears them - I seem to remember Caoimhin felt more like part of the argument with AV than Bladescapes suspect in their own right. But... Ive been kind of harsh on them earlier, and *shrug* there isnt anything that actually screams wolf in their ISO. Conflicted on this one.

    Libro is a large part of why Im not currently being killed with fire, which is a bad reason to not vote for someone. Hasnt really posted much analysis recently, which could be a sign of a demoralised wolf.

    Murska... well, Child of Ares is a likely wolf role, and Ive been hovering around the null point on him for a while... but killing him without evidence seems counterproductive given his possible roles.

    Shal06 hasnt posted since day one, and I have a couple of reasons to suspect him but I dont think theyre very good reasons. I think we can do better than kill the inactive.

    Zelphas is my vote; I do genuinely think the post quoted by Murska is suspicious, and not a massive fan of I havent read much so Ill just chuck a vote on my counterwagon. I... might also have an ulterior motive for wanting him dead (AV knows what I mean).
    Why did you ignore mornshine?

  23. - Top - End - #833
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Here's an approximate order of the people I'm willing to lynch, from least to most suspicious:

    Murska
    MornShine
    Snowblaze
    Libro
    Zelphas

    People not on that list aren't being considered for today, at least not by me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Well, at least I know who I need to not die.

    CaoimhinTheCape
    Libro
    Murska
    Shal06
    Zelphas
    Quote Originally Posted by totadileplayz View Post
    Why did you ignore mornshine?
    Comparing those lists...
    Zelphas is on both lists.
    Libro is on both lists.
    Murska is on both lists.

    AV has Snow and Morn.
    Snow has Cao and Shal.

    I can understand that snow won't target herself.

    Since I gave reasons for voting Shal myself, I can't hold this against Snow either.

    So... Cao and Morn are the odd ones out.

  24. - Top - End - #834
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    I'm clearing MornShine for their vote on Xihirli day two. It's not lock mechanical clear, but wolves were unlikely enough to have bussed that it's "don't revisist for a couple more days" clear.

    I don't know of any reason why Caoimhin couldn't be a wolf, so I'm not clearing them. AV has a lot of information I don't, but I'm operating on what I've got rather than trying to second-guess AV. Less likely to drive me mad.
    I have returned.

    Werewolf games won: 8
    Werewolf games lost: 6
    Games as town: 8
    Games as neutral: 2
    Games as wolf: 4
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 7

    I have no clue what Im doing, but you still shouldn't trust me.

    Extended Signature

  25. - Top - End - #835
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    I'm clearing MornShine for their vote on Xihirli day two. It's not lock mechanical clear, but wolves were unlikely enough to have bussed that it's "don't revisist for a couple more days" clear.

    I don't know of any reason why Caoimhin couldn't be a wolf, so I'm not clearing them. AV has a lot of information I don't, but I'm operating on what I've got rather than trying to second-guess AV. Less likely to drive me mad.
    Okay, I can understand that reasoning.
    I don't agree with it regarding Mornshine since her vote was 8 minutes before the EOD and as the analysis above showed, a Wolf!Morn would have good reason to believe Xi was not set up for the lynch. 5 minutes later, Valmark joined the Xi hater club. This last vote tipped the scales to a 50/50 chance of getting Xi killed instead of you.

    But if Morn is a wolf you want to defend, then you would have to be able to disguise your parent OR Libro was lying about his scry.
    The last one would mean 6 wolves. Too many in my opinion.
    The first one is still possible, but I doubt it.

  26. - Top - End - #836
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    ...still disagreeing there. I wouldn't have the nerve to make that Xihirli vote in wolf!MornShine's place unless I was 100% certain that the double-voter was on me and even then it would be a pretty big risk.

    I mean, yes, there's the chance of a large dose of towncred, but MornShine would want to make sure their buddy didn't die and there's a very easy target to be voted for instead. It's too crazy a move for most wolves.
    I have returned.

    Werewolf games won: 8
    Werewolf games lost: 6
    Games as town: 8
    Games as neutral: 2
    Games as wolf: 4
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 7

    I have no clue what Im doing, but you still shouldn't trust me.

    Extended Signature

  27. - Top - End - #837
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    That's fine, we can agree to disagree.

    Maybe one more question: I think you said something like, AV should help help Jeen, a neutral, win.
    Now your vote is on Zelphas, another claimed neutral.

    Do you think this claim was a lie? (You can send me a QT if you want to keep this away from the public for one reason or the other)

  28. - Top - End - #838
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    That's fine, we can agree to disagree.

    Maybe one more question: I think you said something like, AV should help help Jeen, a neutral, win.
    Now your vote is on Zelphas, another claimed neutral.

    Do you think this claim was a lie? (You can send me a QT if you want to keep this away from the public for one reason or the other)
    I don't know. I'm treating the claim as NAI due to lack of information. I don't have time to set up a QT at the moment, but you can ask AV for more detail about me and Zelphas.

    (Also, where did I say that AV should help Jeen win? I do think helping neutrals is a good idea but I don't remember actually saying anything about it.)
    I have returned.

    Werewolf games won: 8
    Werewolf games lost: 6
    Games as town: 8
    Games as neutral: 2
    Games as wolf: 4
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 7

    I have no clue what Im doing, but you still shouldn't trust me.

    Extended Signature

  29. - Top - End - #839
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    I don't know. I'm treating the claim as NAI due to lack of information. I don't have time to set up a QT at the moment, but you can ask AV for more detail about me and Zelphas.

    (Also, where did I say that AV should help Jeen win? I do think helping neutrals is a good idea but I don't remember actually saying anything about it.)
    Okay, don't worry about the QT. I think I can figure out what you mean.

    Going back, you did not literally AV should help Jeen, but there was this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    *sigh* yes, AV, I know killing wolves is more important to you than helping out a neutral. Yes, Im still going to complain about it.
    Still, I think it would be nice for you to survive and win - unless there is good reason to suspect you are a wolf instead of a neutral.
    I don't think I will vote for you today or kill you tonight.

  30. - Top - End - #840
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    That was just me being snarky about the death of a Child of Dionysus. Id also prefer to survive and win, so thanks for not plotting my death I guess?
    I have returned.

    Werewolf games won: 8
    Werewolf games lost: 6
    Games as town: 8
    Games as neutral: 2
    Games as wolf: 4
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 7

    I have no clue what Im doing, but you still shouldn't trust me.

    Extended Signature

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •