New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Bugbear in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    That was just me being snarky about the death of a Child of Dionysus. I’d also prefer to survive and win, so thanks for not plotting my death I guess?
    Ah, okay. A slight misunderstanding on my part. Sorry about that.
    I'm not sure anymore about your claimed victory condition (and don't want to go back to find it) but do you need to survive to win?
    Or is it enough for the other child of dionysus to live till the end of this game?

My personal priorities are winning, letting Jeen win, surviving myself. And yes, I know prio 2 and 3 are exactly opposite of each other.
    But there is a chance that Jeen will be killed by the wolves, to spite the Neutrals. It's a small chance, but hey... Nothing is impossible.

2. - Top - End - #842
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Yes, I can win if I die - though I’d still rather stick around.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

3. - Top - End - #843

ClericGuy

Understandable. I can't do much to help you with your wincon or your survival. Well, I can avoid targeting you and your ward.

And at the current state of the game, I feel confident about my ability to do so. But I'm not going to promise anything. This game had some twists already, there might be more to come.

But best case, we kill a wolf in less than 6 hours and I can go and kill myself in the night without much danger for the town.

4. - Top - End - #844
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Understandable. I can't do much to help you with your wincon or your survival. Well, I can avoid targeting you and your ward.
    Please do so.
    Every day...

Discord: bookwhyrm, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

5. - Top - End - #845

ClericGuy

Don't worry. In my opinion, you are the most effective townie right now. I would have to be mad to target you.
    And with Elenna dead and the children of Hades as basically guaranteed town... This ship has sailed.

6. - Top - End - #846

ClericGuy

Since there is not much time left, I should probably pick a target to lynch...

I'm definitely not going to vote for Rogan today.

Zelphas could be a wolf or a neutral. I'm not sure about the victory condition, but I think it involves getting someone killed. So, in order to keep the number of night kills low, Z seems to be a good target. Plus, it's a target that already has some votes, so it's more likely to actually matter.

I might change this vote later if something happens while I am awake.

7. - Top - End - #847
    Barbarian in the Playground

Given the dearth of information in public, Zelphas.

8. - Top - End - #848
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

I'm neutral. I made a boneheaded move and decided not to fulfill my win condition last night for absolutely no good reason. I sort of deserve this, and don't have a good argument against it. At least it looks like town has this one locked in, which is nice.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #849
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    I'm neutral. I made a boneheaded move and decided not to fulfill my win condition last night for absolutely no good reason. I sort of deserve this, and don't have a good argument against it. At least it looks like town has this one locked in, which is nice.
    What was your wincon, Zelphas?

And it's not so bad chilling with my father. He just got a PS5 and made sure to stock the library with all the latest Xbox games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    I vote we purge flat_footed.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    flat_footed

Extended Signature

10. - Top - End - #850
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    What was your wincon, Zelphas?

And it's not so bad chilling with my father. He just got a PS5 and made sure to stock the library with all the latest Xbox games.
    I'm a Huntress of Artemis, and I had to survive until my target was dead. I found them the night before last; if I had targeted them last night, they would've died and I would've won (and left, so that Town wouldn't waste a lynch on me just to be safe). I neglected to do so because I promised not to, for no good reason. Completely my fault I'm on the chopping block today.
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #851
    Titan in the Playground

I'm a Huntress of Artemis, and I had to survive until my target was dead. I found them the night before last; if I had targeted them last night, they would've died and I would've won (and left, so that Town wouldn't waste a lynch on me just to be safe). I neglected to do so because I promised not to, for no good reason. Completely my fault I'm on the chopping block today.
    What's your target? Any chance it's in the list of other plausible lynches?

12. - Top - End - #852
    Ogre in the Playground

I may be a little late getting todays resolution up. If so, I'll make sure you still get your 24 hour night.

13. - Top - End - #853
    Halfling in the Playground

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    Just given Snowblaze's remarks on Zelphas I guarantee you it's her if Zelphas is telling the truth.

14. - Top - End - #854

Uhh, so I don't have time for a vote count but have we actually verified Zelphas a Neutral? If anyone confirmed town is worried about a beast now is the time to jump off. I'm comfortable staying on but I don't want us to lose someone important in case this is a lie.

15. - Top - End - #855
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Uhh, so I don't have time for a vote count but have we actually verified Zelphas a Neutral? If anyone confirmed town is worried about a beast now is the time to jump off. I'm comfortable staying on but I don't want us to lose someone important in case this is a lie.
    I don't think Zelphas was verified, or we wouldn't be lynching him (unless he was verified a Wolf).

16. - Top - End - #856
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by totadileplayz View Post
    Just given Snowblaze's remarks on Zelphas I guarantee you it's her if Zelphas is telling the truth.
    Toto's got it. I almost won day 2, which is part of the reason why I figured out who it was night 2.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #857
    Ogre in the Playground

Day 4 End

Spoiler: Vote Count
    Show
    Rogan (1): Jeenleen
    Shal06 (2): Valmark, Zelphas
    Zelphas (9): Murska, Snowblaze, Cape, Rogue_Alchemist, totadileplayz Rogan, libro, Flat-Footed

*unimportant fluff summary of day to come, wanted to get this out*

Zelphas has died. They were a hunter of Artemis. Neutral

Spoiler: Role QT
    Show

You are a Huntress of Artemis.

As a Huntress of Artemis, you defend her domain. Someone at this camp has killed an animal sacred to Artemis and you have been sent to bring this person to justice.

You have the gift:
    Huntress of Artemis: Each night choose one person and you will be told if they are the one you seek. Once you find them, if you target them again, they will die.

You are neutral. Win condition: Survive until your target is dead.

I have been informed that perhaps this should just be Hunter of Artemis instead of Huntress.

Night 4 Begins. You have 24 hours.
    Last edited by gac3; 2021-06-12 at 08:45 PM.

18. - Top - End - #858
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

While AV and I were discussing things, we thought Zelphas' win-con was hunting another neutral Role. And, thus, if Zelphas flipped neutral, it would prove Snowblaze is neutral. (Or at least that's what AV fed me.)

But it was actually hunting Snowblaze's claimed Role, so this does nothing to verify Snowblaze is neutral. Bummer.

...or maybe Libro has verified it. Eh, I don't remember clearly, but I'm sure AV does.

19. - Top - End - #859
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    While AV and I were discussing things, we thought Zelphas' win-con was hunting another neutral Role. And, thus, if Zelphas flipped neutral, it would prove Snowblaze is neutral. (Or at least that's what AV fed me.)

But it was actually hunting Snowblaze's claimed Role, so this does nothing to verify Snowblaze is neutral. Bummer.

...or maybe Libro has verified it. Eh, I don't remember clearly, but I'm sure AV does.
    Libro has scried Snowblaze as the same role she claimed. Or so I have been told, at least.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

20. - Top - End - #860
    Ogre in the Playground

Sorry. Didn't realize I messed up the vote count. Anyone who gets a lot I put (???) Until the end of making the list. But I forgot to fix it. I have now.

21. - Top - End - #861
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Sorry. Didn't realize I messed up the vote count. Anyone who gets a lot I put (???) Until the end of making the list. But I forgot to fix it. I have now.
    No worries. Hope you can understand why I was going aaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #862
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    No worries. Hope you can understand why I was going aaaaaaaaaaaaa.
    Yeah. I can see why that would be concerning.

23. - Top - End - #863
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Yup, Zelphas was trying to kill me, hence my ulterior motive for wanting him dead. I feel kind of bad about it, though, considering I could have won while dead.

But at the same time, it seems a pity to give up on trying to cheat death at this point.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

24. - Top - End - #864

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Yup, Zelphas was trying to kill me, hence my ulterior motive for wanting him dead. I feel kind of bad about it, though, considering I could have won while dead.

But at the same time, it seems a pity to give up on trying to cheat death at this point.
    Yeah, I hope you can survive this game (unless you are a deceptive wolf. But this seems to be very, very, very unlikely)

On the other hand... That you did not let yourself getting killed made town waste a lynch on a neutral player AND made said neutral player loose. You are an awful player!

25. - Top - End - #865
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Anybody know who this promise was to and why it was made?
    If it was part of AV's testing and networking to see if folk were wolves, maybe makes sense. If it was to another party... well, the details might help unearth one of the wolves.

Feel free to wait to answer until Day starts.

26. - Top - End - #866
    Ogre in the Playground

End of Night 4

The children are starting to relax as they get used to the way things are. More laughter, more light, and another crack of thunder. It's more consistent than a rooster and those still alive are in high spirits. Just another morning like so many they have had before.

The mood is ruined when the body is found with a knife in it's back.

Avatar Vecna has died... Again. They where a child of Apollo. Town

Spoiler: Role QT
    Show
    It hasn't changed. Do you need it reposted? Oh well.

Apollo: Children of Apollo are some of the most diverse in powers because of his diverse list of domains.

You have the following Power:
    Prophecy: With the approval of your father, you have limit access to his gift of prophecy to help find the culprits. Each night target one person and see their faction (town, neutral, wolf).

You are town aligned.

Start of Day 5 You have 48 hours.
    Last edited by gac3; 2021-06-13 at 08:21 PM.

27. - Top - End - #867

Planetar

Rogan rogan couldn't have been redirected since I was and the two way redirection didn't include AvatarVecna. And basically makes Flat_Footed innocent. Since the lightning crack happened we know it was Rogan's kill thus Rogan must be a wolf.

Does anyone disagree?

- - - Updated - - -

And we know Rogan must have performed a kill since Rogan was a confirmed vigilante and had no kill limits. I suppose the Roleblocker and Flat_Footed could be working together? One roleblocked Rogan the other redirected me. I guess that is a possibility.

- - - Updated - - -

That being said Flat_Footed did lie whatever he did he didn't scry like he claimed.

- - - Updated - - -

No.... Jeenleen could have roleblocked. Flat_Footed Redirected possibly Via Hermes instead of Scrying which he should have done. So Flat_Footed?
    Last edited by totadileplayz; 2021-06-13 at 09:07 PM.

28. - Top - End - #868
    Titan in the Playground

Rogan rogan couldn't have been redirected since I was and the two way redirection didn't include AvatarVecna. And basically makes Flat_Footed innocent. Since the lightning crack happened we know it was Rogan's kill thus Rogan must be a wolf.

Does anyone disagree?

- - - Updated - - -

And we know Rogan must have performed a kill since Rogan was a confirmed vigilante and had no kill limits. I suppose the Roleblocker and Flat_Footed could be working together? One roleblocked Rogan the other redirected me. I guess that is a possibility.

- - - Updated - - -

That being said Flat_Footed did lie whatever he did he didn't scry like he claimed.
    The kill was a backstab so it couldn't possibly have been Rogan. Likely that Rogan hit the Ares child (unlikely that he targeted the baned character).

flat_footed did scry, since we lynched a wolf due to his scry. He never claimed to be going to scry, did he?

29. - Top - End - #869

Does anyone disagree?
    I agree that Flat_Footed is innocent (getting Bladescape with the scry) but I disagree with the vote on Rogan.

When Rogan kills someone, this is the description:

End of Night 1
    There are noises and flashes and laughter and finally everyone hears the crack of thunder. When they arrive they find a body, still letting off some electrical energy.

AV has died. They were the child of Apollo. They were Town.
    Night 2 Ends

Apogee is found, once again crackling with what electricity still courses through the body.
    This body had a knife in it, not electricity. Rogan didn't do this kill.

Additionally, if Rogan were a Wolf that means Jeen was meant to hunt down two members of the Wolf team?

30. - Top - End - #870

Planetar

The kill was a backstab so it couldn't possibly have been Rogan. Likely that Rogan hit the Ares child (unlikely that he targeted the baned character).

flat_footed did scry, since we lynched a wolf due to his scry. He never claimed to be going to scry, did he?
    He told me it yesterday.
    Well, town may have a chance to win it here! I'll be scrying tonight to see if we can't net that last wolf.
    https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/7UWMc87pMLdP