A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 52021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Results 871 to 900 of 1053
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    CaoimhinTheCape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    The kill was a backstab so it couldn't possibly have been Rogan. Likely that Rogan hit the Ares child (unlikely that he targeted the baned character).

    flat_footed did scry, since we lynched a wolf due to his scry. He never claimed to be going to scry, did he?

    I believe Flat_Footed was intended to scry, but we'll have to wait and see. As far as I know, Flat_Footed hasn't been online since the Day began. There's a few power roles that could have information so we'll have to wait for that to come in.

    For now, I'll vote for the one person who was on my suspect list and AV's from yesterday. Libro.




    Good to see that Flat_Footed confirmed a scry, but you also just gave some private info about yourself in that QT link. Not sure if that was intended.






    Vote Count:
    Rogan (1): Totadileplayz
    Libro (2): CaoimhinTheCape

    Not Voting: Valmark
    No Posts: BookWombat, Flat_Footed, JeenLeen, Libro, Mornshine, Murska, Rogan, Rogue_Alchemist, Shal06, Snowblaze

  2. - Top - End - #872
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2019

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    I believe Flat_Footed was intended to scry, but we'll have to wait and see. As far as I know, Flat_Footed hasn't been online since the Day began. There's a few power roles that could have information so we'll have to wait for that to come in.

    For now, I'll vote for the one person who was on my suspect list and AV's from yesterday. Libro.




    Good to see that Flat_Footed confirmed a scry, but you also just gave some private info about yourself in that QT link. Not sure if that was intended.






    Vote Count:
    Rogan (1): Totadileplayz
    Libro (2): CaoimhinTheCape

    Not Voting: Valmark
    No Posts: BookWombat, Flat_Footed, JeenLeen, Libro, Mornshine, Murska, Rogan, Rogue_Alchemist, Shal06, Snowblaze
    Oh it was. I figure that telling town I'm the doctor and showing the QT shows my sincerity on this matter. Something doesn't stack and I needed to do that to prove it

    - - - Updated - - -

    From Gac3 Totadileplayz was not the target of a kill

    - - - Updated - - -

    I targeted Flat Footed with the healing waters to be clear.

  3. - Top - End - #873
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by totadileplayz View Post
    He told me it yesterday.
    Well, town may have a chance to win it here! I'll be scrying tonight to see if we can't net that last wolf.
    https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/7UWMc87pMLdP
    That does look weird, since flat_footed couldn't Scry back then (AV was already alive, right?). An explanation would probably be great.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Do you want to see one being played? Nothing is currently recruiting.


  4. - Top - End - #874
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    CaoimhinTheCape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by totadileplayz View Post
    I targeted Flat Footed with the healing waters to be clear.
    Right - but there's a third option, outside of Rogan performing the kill or hitting Flat_Footed. Rogan could have targeted the Ares: Hard To Kill and taken down one of their lives.

  5. - Top - End - #875
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2019

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    That does look weird, since flat_footed couldn't Scry back then (AV was already alive, right?). An explanation would probably be great.
    Prophecy (Apollo) was one of the powers Bladescape had when he died.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Right - but there's a third option, outside of Rogan performing the kill or hitting Flat_Footed. Rogan could have targeted the Ares: Hard To Kill and taken down one of their lives.
    Oh that was me more saying Flat_Footed could not have scried as he was the only one that could have caused me to change targets and I wasn't attacked last night so that doesn't solve the issue. Rogan's kill is missing, and Flat_Footed actively lied about what he was going to do.

  6. - Top - End - #876
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    CaoimhinTheCape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by totadileplayz View Post
    Oh that was me more saying Flat_Footed could not have scried as he was the only one that could have caused me to change targets and I wasn't attacked last night so that doesn't solve the issue. Rogan's kill is missing, and Flat_Footed actively lied about what he was going to do.
    Oh.

    OH.

    OOOhhhh.


    Yeah, let's see what Flat_Footed says about his action last night. Regardless, I still disagree with the vote on Rogan given how he shot Elenna Night 3 and how the description was a knife in the back rather than lightning (though, knife in the back does not make me feel good).

  7. - Top - End - #877
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by totadileplayz View Post
    Prophecy (Apollo) was one of the powers Bladescape had when he died.
    Uh, @gac3, would a child of Hades be able to not only use the Scanner power but also the one-time powers the real Scanner had when they died?
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Do you want to see one being played? Nothing is currently recruiting.


  8. - Top - End - #878
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2019

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Oh.

    OH.

    OOOhhhh.


    Yeah, let's see what Flat_Footed says about his action last night. Regardless, I still disagree with the vote on Rogan given how he shot Elenna Night 3 and how the description was a knife in the back rather than lightning (though, knife in the back does not make me feel good).
    I'll admit your point of the knife in the back was something I initially didn't realize thus I felt both were relatively likely while Rogan would be the easier lynch due to other people's interests in him.

    But yeah I have to vote for Flat_Footed
    Last edited by totadileplayz; 2021-06-14 at 07:56 AM.

  9. - Top - End - #879
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    I have to say, even if it appears he lied trying to lynch the now Seer-capable player that already got a wolf lynched sounds like an objectively awful idea.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Do you want to see one being played? Nothing is currently recruiting.


  10. - Top - End - #880
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2019

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    I have to say, even if it appears he lied trying to lynch the now Seer-capable player that already got a wolf lynched sounds like an objectively awful idea.
    It's the fact he lied and i can't possibly see that it was in town's interest. If he as town believed I was a wolf and chose to redirect me he knew the only two possibilities are I attacked myself and I'd keep my lid shut, or I wouldn't attack myself and the same thing would happen. I did reccomend I was scried for a reason last night to verify myself. And he didn't scry last night which was an objective lie one that could have pointed us to a wolf or confirmed someone was town.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also I have to admit AV's gotten into my head.

  11. - Top - End - #881
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Rogan was supposed to target Murska, supposed Child of Ares. My guess is he successfully did so, and Murska is Hard to Kill and lost a life.
    I told the wolves I was going to void Rogan, but didn't. Here's the text I got: "You lose track of Valmark. But Snowblaze is not a child of Zeus."

    Also, AV suspects the Sibling as a wolf. Don't know if she cleared them last Night or not, but (if you carefully read Apogee's reveal), it doesn't really say both are Town. Maybe there was Narrator-confirmation we aren't aware of, but based on QT views, she feels like every one of Apogee's network posts was potentially compromised. Could be something innocent, like even sharing it with batcathat in deadchat to let him win, but... well, passing on that suspicion.

    Anyway, Rogan.
    My top wolf picks (based on info AV shared + deductions) are the Sibling (whoever that is), Murska, Libro, and Snowblaze (if Libro flips wolf).
    I don't see how flat_footed could be a wolf. Where did he lie?

    Rogan, how about you shoot Shal06 tonight in case he's the retribution-kill Ares?

  12. - Top - End - #882
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    ...okay. Right.

    I'm guessing from Jeen's claim that they targeted Valmark, who hid behind me.

    If totadile is telling the truth, the only person who could have redirected them is flat_footed who... doesn't make sense as a wolf. I think that confusion feels like the weird kind of AV plot.

    And... I struggle to believe that wolves would be in such a bad position if the Sibling were a wolf. Because they would have all the information they needed to make sure wolves could kill exactly who they needed to and not get repeatedly roleblocked.

    The problem being that none of that tells me who the wolves are! My POE remains the same as yesterday, but I'll wait to see if anyone wants to claim an incriminating result before I decide who to vote for.
    I have returned.

    Werewolf games won: 8
    Werewolf games lost: 6
    Games as town: 8
    Games as neutral: 2
    Games as wolf: 4
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 7

    I have no clue what Iím doing, but you still shouldn't trust me.

    Extended Signature

  13. - Top - End - #883
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    Rogan was supposed to target Murska, supposed Child of Ares. My guess is he successfully did so, and Murska is Hard to Kill and lost a life.
    I told the wolves I was going to void Rogan, but didn't. Here's the text I got: "You lose track of Valmark. But Snowblaze is not a child of Zeus."

    Also, AV suspects the Sibling as a wolf. Don't know if she cleared them last Night or not, but (if you carefully read Apogee's reveal), it doesn't really say both are Town. Maybe there was Narrator-confirmation we aren't aware of, but based on QT views, she feels like every one of Apogee's network posts was potentially compromised. Could be something innocent, like even sharing it with batcathat in deadchat to let him win, but... well, passing on that suspicion.

    Anyway, Rogan.
    My top wolf picks (based on info AV shared + deductions) are the Sibling (whoever that is), Murska, Libro, and Snowblaze (if Libro flips wolf).
    I don't see how flat_footed could be a wolf. Where did he lie?

    Rogan, how about you shoot Shal06 tonight in case he's the retribution-kill Ares?
    I can't confirm everything in this post at the moment, but I can say that everything I read here fits to the things I know.

    I will think about shooting Shal when the night begins. Right now I will have to concentrate on the day.

    I think a knife to the back would be a fitting way to describe a kill by a wolf sibling. Therefore, my vote goes to... the living sibling.

    I will vote with a name later. Currently, my knowledge is incomplete.

    I would also love to hear from Flat and Tot.
    I think that Tot accused Flat of lying about the power used. Is this correct?


    Oh, and something very important!

    Let our parents hear my vow! By the river Styx, I swear I will avenge this death or die trying!

  14. - Top - End - #884
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Yes I hid behind Snowblaze.

    I Apogee1's mason buddy is a wolf I will be extremely entertained :p

    Aaaanyway... Shal06, while we wait for more info.

    Has the medic saved anybody until now? Checking wether totadileplayz's claim clears him or not. I seem to recall the unknown medic being towncored but I don't remember why (in my defende, I literally just woke up).
    Last edited by Valmark; 2021-06-14 at 01:31 PM.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Do you want to see one being played? Nothing is currently recruiting.


  15. - Top - End - #885
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MornShine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Silicon Valley

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Alright. Here's the thing. I'm the Sibling. Apogee's confirmation can be found here, for what good it does.

    Also, I'm town. Yay?

    I've been pretty inactive, partly because I've got IRL stuff going on, partly because I'm fairly new and incredibly nervous. And then AV re-arose when Apogee died.

    I'm currently on vacation, so my access to wifi and posting schedule is fairly limited, but I'll check this once more tonight in case y'all need any more information (I have access to Apogee's QTs, but I'm a bit leery to expose important and trusted townsfolk).

    I can confirm that Murksa has claimed Hard to Kill, to Apogee.

    EDIT: Also, Libro confirmed via Apogee QT that Murksa is a child of Ares.

    Also, Shal06 has not posted in Apogee's QT since Day 2, either.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oop. Actually.

    Valmark has claimed the Hermes hiding-person. Per AV's direction, Valmark purportedly hid behind them last night.

    Valmark's role claim, in QT, is thusly:

    Spoiler
    Show
    You obviously already know but I'm the Child of Hermes with the power of hiding behind someone and making them get targeted.

    Though if the one I hide behind is killed I'm killed too.


    However, Valmark is not dead. Perhaps we should rectify that.

    EDIT: Valmark has kindly pointed out that I badly, badly misread the dates.
    Last edited by MornShine; 2021-06-14 at 02:20 AM.
    Avatar by the gracious and talented smutmulch!

  16. - Top - End - #886
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    Yes I hid behind Snowblaze.

    I Apogee1's mason buddy is a wolf I will be extremely entertained :p

    Aaaanyway... Shal06, while we wait for more info.

    Has the medic saved anybody until now? Checking wether totadileplayz's claim clears him or not. I seem to recall the unknown medic being towncored but I don't remember why (in my defende, I literally just woke up).
    iirc AV said they believed wolvesí kill hit a bane night three. But I donít think we have solid proof.

    Also can you explain why you targeted me rather than AV last night?
    I have returned.

    Werewolf games won: 8
    Werewolf games lost: 6
    Games as town: 8
    Games as neutral: 2
    Games as wolf: 4
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 7

    I have no clue what Iím doing, but you still shouldn't trust me.

    Extended Signature

  17. - Top - End - #887
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by MornShine View Post

    Oop. Actually.

    Valmark has claimed the Hermes hiding-person. Per AV's direction, Valmark purportedly hid behind them last night.

    Valmark's role claim, in QT, is thusly:

    Spoiler
    Show
    You obviously already know but I'm the Child of Hermes with the power of hiding behind someone and making them get targeted.

    Though if the one I hide behind is killed I'm killed too.


    However, Valmark is not dead. Perhaps we should rectify that.
    No, AV told me to hide behind Snowblaze.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Do you want to see one being played? Nothing is currently recruiting.


  18. - Top - End - #888
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MornShine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Silicon Valley

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Avatar by the gracious and talented smutmulch!

  19. - Top - End - #889
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    iirc AV said they believed wolvesí kill hit a bane night three. But I donít think we have solid proof.

    Also can you explain why you targeted me rather than AV last night?
    According to a QT conversation I had that night's baner was not the 'official' baner (yeah, I've asked some stuff already).

    AV told me it was extremely unlikely that they'd target you, so I hid behind you. Or rather, for that I should hide behind you.
    Quote Originally Posted by MornShine View Post
    That was two nights ago, not last night.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Do you want to see one being played? Nothing is currently recruiting.


  20. - Top - End - #890
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MornShine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Silicon Valley

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Oy vey.

    Oops.

    Back to Murksa, then.
    Avatar by the gracious and talented smutmulch!

  21. - Top - End - #891
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Uh, so why me? I claimed Hard to Kill and then turned out to be Hard to Kill when you attempted to kill me, just as I had asked you to. I've also been scried as Town, and as Child of Ares, and the Disguiser can only affect one of those two at a time.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, I have a feeling that if the Mason partner was a Wolf, then the Wolf nightkill would have hit important targets before that, rather than being RBd or Baned several times?
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

  22. - Top - End - #892
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Book Wombat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    I used my Drunken Fun power on Murska last night on AvatarVecna's request.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna on Night 4 in Apogee1's QT with Book Wombat
    I'm kinda feeling Murska. There's other people I'm more suspicious of, but there's nobody I'm more worried about. I need to be sure that my results are trustworthy, and I can't do that if he could be using Deceptive Appearance.
    Last edited by Book Wombat; 2021-06-14 at 06:22 AM.
    Rule Number One: Worship cookies!
    Avatar by linklele!

    Discord: Bookwhyrm#4020, feel free to DM.

    Book Wombat's Extended Signature

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

  23. - Top - End - #893
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Uh, so why me? I claimed Hard to Kill and then turned out to be Hard to Kill when you attempted to kill me, just as I had asked you to. I've also been scried as Town, and as Child of Ares, and the Disguiser can only affect one of those two at a time.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, I have a feeling that if the Mason partner was a Wolf, then the Wolf nightkill would have hit important targets before that, rather than being RBd or Baned several times?
    Seconding this, though it could be that MornShine wasn't active.

    I wasn't going to vote you anyway but good to know you were scried and can't be the one with Deceptive Appearance- though when did that happen? Last Night (I mean the one before this, when AV was alive)?

    - - - Updated - - -

    On another note @totadileplayz any specific reason to protect bladescape?
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Do you want to see one being played? Nothing is currently recruiting.


  24. - Top - End - #894
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    rogue_alchemist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    I don't know. The problem with these town networks is when the person at the center of them gets taken out and we lose A LOT of information. I don't know what AV did have cooking or what people are claiming he had cooking. It is easy to hide when you've been silent or only in contact through QT's it's also easy to confuse information if you claim that AV told you to do something and he is no longer here to verify or deny. So to those who are sharing QT's that helps verify, though we have to be careful about not giving away too much information. I'm wondering if it isn't time for everyone to claim and see if we can't sus out the wolf through that. Even if people claim truthfully we don't have 100% what roles are wolves and what roles are town, but it will still help with figuring out who is doing what and when and why. To that end, MornShine would be needed to at least verify that people are claiming the same thing in public. I know we haven't vetted MornShine 100%, but I will say that I followed them last night and they didn't target anyone, so we *know* (within reason) that they are the other sibling and have no night power, but that doesn't mean they couldn't direct the wolf nk, however I can say for sure last night that they did not target anyone and so they were not the killer at least. I claimed yesterday. I am still responding to my work crisis from last week and probably won't have time to go through and pull everyone's claims thus far, but my impression is the vast majority have claimed already anyways. MornShine outed a few people (or verified claims, I can't remember). Let's try to fill in the gaps and figure out who did what. I also said who I targeted and what I found. I would love to know who targeted me N1 and how I ended up tracking myself, but that is more personal curiosity than real need to help town. I'll try to check in and do what I can, but I can't promise it'll be much.

  25. - Top - End - #895
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    For what's worth, AV told me a Wolf was definitely getting blocked tonight- that implies she was sure that the roleblocker's target was a Wolf.

    ...we'd have to know who they are though.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Note: AV didn't say roleblocking. Could have been a redirect.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Do you want to see one being played? Nothing is currently recruiting.


  26. - Top - End - #896
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2019

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    Seconding this, though it could be that MornShine wasn't active.

    I wasn't going to vote you anyway but good to know you were scried and can't be the one with Deceptive Appearance- though when did that happen? Last Night (I mean the one before this, when AV was alive)?

    - - - Updated - - -

    On another note @totadileplayz any specific reason to protect bladescape?
    Apogee told me to said he was needed to stay alive for the plan that night to work.

  27. - Top - End - #897
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    To be clear, I purposefully targeted Valmark. I thought it'd be fun, if probably useless, to learn who they were hiding behind. And I didn't want to void Rogan, since I was hoping he'd kill Beast-Murska and get killed in the process, thereby making me win.

    I believe MornShine as Town based on the timing of Xi's lynch. If MornShine is a wolf, that was a bold move or dire miscalculation, and I'd rather conclude a legit towny move instead.
    I'll also note that AV reaaally wanted to believe Apogee's sibling was Town. Just she was running all the paranoid scenarios, and noticed something funky with QuickTopics, so it came up. I only learned this because I had my Apogee/JeenLeen QT and my AV/JeenLeen QuickTopic. We had been talking via the Apogee one, but she suddenly switched to using the other one. When I asked why, she noted a fear that the network was compromised.

    I'm voting Rogan for my win-con and because I don't want to be accidentally killed by a Son of Ares other than Murska, if one is in play.

    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    I don't know. The problem with these town networks is when the person at the center of them gets taken out and we lose A LOT of information. I don't know what AV did have cooking or what people are claiming he had cooking. It is easy to hide when you've been silent or only in contact through QT's it's also easy to confuse information if you claim that AV told you to do something and he is no longer here to verify or deny. So to those who are sharing QT's that helps verify, though we have to be careful about not giving away too much information. I'm wondering if it isn't time for everyone to claim and see if we can't sus out the wolf through that. Even if people claim truthfully we don't have 100% what roles are wolves and what roles are town, but it will still help with figuring out who is doing what and when and why. To that end, MornShine would be needed to at least verify that people are claiming the same thing in public. I know we haven't vetted MornShine 100%, but I will say that I followed them last night and they didn't target anyone, so we *know* (within reason) that they are the other sibling and have no night power, but that doesn't mean they couldn't direct the wolf nk, however I can say for sure last night that they did not target anyone and so they were not the killer at least. I claimed yesterday. I am still responding to my work crisis from last week and probably won't have time to go through and pull everyone's claims thus far, but my impression is the vast majority have claimed already anyways. MornShine outed a few people (or verified claims, I can't remember). Let's try to fill in the gaps and figure out who did what. I also said who I targeted and what I found. I would love to know who targeted me N1 and how I ended up tracking myself, but that is more personal curiosity than real need to help town. I'll try to check in and do what I can, but I can't promise it'll be much.
    Everyone claiming sounds good. Almost if not everyone has claimed or their claim has been deduced, so it's not like this reveals much the wolves wouldn't already know or at least be able to deduce.

    I'll also note that AV was probably lying (to some degree) to some folk as a way to contain intel as she tests potential wolves. Her belief was there are 2 wolves left (or at least that's what she told me, but that's what she needed me to believe lest I void Rogan... so not sure how seriously she believed that). She also feared (e.g., saw an unlikely possibility) that one of the 'towncore' was possibly a wolf, due to a bold or convoluted scenario.

    With MornShine claiming Child of Demeter, I'd say the wolves are one of Shal06, Murska, Libro, or Snowblaze. Snowblaze only possible if Libro is a wolf and lied about her parentage to cover for her.

  28. - Top - End - #898
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2019

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    To be clear, I purposefully targeted Valmark. I thought it'd be fun, if probably useless, to learn who they were hiding behind. And I didn't want to void Rogan, since I was hoping he'd kill Beast-Murska and get killed in the process, thereby making me win.

    I believe MornShine as Town based on the timing of Xi's lynch. If MornShine is a wolf, that was a bold move or dire miscalculation, and I'd rather conclude a legit towny move instead.
    I'll also note that AV reaaally wanted to believe Apogee's sibling was Town. Just she was running all the paranoid scenarios, and noticed something funky with QuickTopics, so it came up. I only learned this because I had my Apogee/JeenLeen QT and my AV/JeenLeen QuickTopic. We had been talking via the Apogee one, but she suddenly switched to using the other one. When I asked why, she noted a fear that the network was compromised.

    I'm voting Rogan for my win-con and because I don't want to be accidentally killed by a Son of Ares other than Murska, if one is in play.



    Everyone claiming sounds good. Almost if not everyone has claimed or their claim has been deduced, so it's not like this reveals much the wolves wouldn't already know or at least be able to deduce.

    I'll also note that AV was probably lying (to some degree) to some folk as a way to contain intel as she tests potential wolves. Her belief was there are 2 wolves left (or at least that's what she told me, but that's what she needed me to believe lest I void Rogan... so not sure how seriously she believed that). She also feared (e.g., saw an unlikely possibility) that one of the 'towncore' was possibly a wolf, due to a bold or convoluted scenario.

    With MornShine claiming Child of Demeter, I'd say the wolves are one of Shal06, Murska, Libro, or Snowblaze. Snowblaze only possible if Libro is a wolf and lied about her parentage to cover for her.
    Shal06's power is dead she was the medium/resurrectionist.

    - - - Updated - - -

    So that leaves Libro or Murska to lynch.

  29. - Top - End - #899
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    The wolves have marked me for dead, so, uh, Valmark, don't hide behind me tonight. Not that you probably would, but
    https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/VXLChVercZbn8

    Quote Originally Posted by totadileplayz View Post
    Shal06's power is dead she was the medium/resurrectionist.
    That vindicates her, eh? Can't see a wolf rezzing the seer.
    So Libro, Murska, or Snowblaze.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    . I would love to know who targeted me N1 and how I ended up tracking myself, but that is more personal curiosity than real need to help town. I'll try to check in and do what I can, but I can't promise it'll be much.
    Seems clear that was Elenna with Induce Madness. The only other redirect-ish power is Xi, and she was voided.

  30. - Top - End - #900
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

    Mmm... Libro or Murska. Yeah, probably at least one wolf in there, just a question of which to kill... I've had both as null all game so I honestly don't have much preference.

    Let's go with Murska for now, to keep the wagons more even. And also because I want Libro to be town so you don't try to kill me again.
    Last edited by Snowblaze; 2021-06-14 at 10:42 AM.
    I have returned.

    Werewolf games won: 8
    Werewolf games lost: 6
    Games as town: 8
    Games as neutral: 2
    Games as wolf: 4
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 7

    I have no clue what Iím doing, but you still shouldn't trust me.

    Extended Signature

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •