A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 621222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf/Mafia: Percy Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Uh, so why me? I claimed Hard to Kill and then turned out to be Hard to Kill when you attempted to kill me, just as I had asked you to. I've also been scried as Town, and as Child of Ares, and the Disguiser can only affect one of those two at a time.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I have a feeling that if the Mason partner was a Wolf, then the Wolf nightkill would have hit important targets before that, rather than being RBd or Baned several times?
    I feel very confident with Murska now - the Rogan attack was meant to vet that he wasn't Aphrodite lying or the Beast Ares lying. I don't see any way that Murska is Wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    I used my Drunken Fun power on Murska last night on AvatarVecna's request.
    That power use surprises me, last I knew you had a different target and I don't see where you were talking to AV. Regardless, this further proves Murska's innocence.

Also, I have a feeling that if the Mason partner was a Wolf, then the Wolf nightkill would have hit important targets before that, rather than being RBd or Baned several times?
    AV was suspicious of MornShine during Night 3. MornShine would not have known what powers would be used on who that night, allowing for the Wolf kill being blocked/Vig kill of Elenna that Night. I do not know about the Nights before that.

What we could really use is a quote or QT that confirms that MornShine is Town. I believe we can't share personal QTs but is there anything that you could share, MornShine, that proves you are town?

Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    So to those who are sharing QT's that helps verify, though we have to be careful about not giving away too much information. I'm wondering if it isn't time for everyone to claim and see if we can't sus out the wolf through that.

To that end, MornShine would be needed to at least verify that people are claiming the same thing in public. I know we haven't vetted MornShine 100%, but I will say that I followed them last night and they didn't target anyone, so we *know* (within reason) that they are the other sibling and have no night power, but that doesn't mean they couldn't direct the wolf nk, however I can say for sure last night that they did not target anyone and so they were not the killer at least.
    I think most people have claimed publicly at this point so we don't lose much by saying what our actions are from the previous Night. I will say that I'm surprised that Totadile somehow targeted himself and am curious what Flat_Footed's scry/night action came up with.

Until then, it's helpful to know that MornShine didn't perform the kill - the only way MornShine could have been the killer last Night is if MornShine and Rogue_Alchemist are the Wolf team, with RA covering here. Assuming that RA is telling the truth, that leaves four possible people who could have killed AV last night.

Book Wombat Blocked early Wolf kills, Town
    flat_footed got Bladescape, Town
    Jeenleen confirmed Neutral
    Libro
    MornShine Only the killer if with RA
    Murska Blocked last Night, vetted every way we can
    Rogan Vigilante, Town
    rogue_alchemist
    Shal06 AV was not considering lynching him, trusts Shal
    Snowblaze Neutral, only way she's Wolf is if Libro lied about her parent
    totadileplayz
    Valmark

Out of the names I didn't cross out, Libro is the only one I'm happy voting for the moment - Valmark being the last vote on Xi basically makes him Town, and while the other two (RA, Totadile) aren't technically vetted yet I think Libro is the most likely killer out of those three.

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    To be clear, I purposefully targeted Valmark. I thought it'd be fun, if probably useless, to learn who they were hiding behind.

I'll also note that AV was probably lying (to some degree) to some folk as a way to contain intel as she tests potential wolves. Her belief was there are 2 wolves left (or at least that's what she told me, but that's what she needed me to believe lest I void Rogan... so not sure how seriously she believed that). She also feared (e.g., saw an unlikely possibility) that one of the 'towncore' was possibly a wolf, due to a bold or convoluted scenario.
    As far as the Towncore is concerned, we are worried about two wolves - if we thought we were on the last wolf and knew who it was for sure, we would be working to help you. But for today, we need to get rid of a Wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by totadileplayz View Post
    Shal06's power is dead she was the medium/resurrectionist.
    Can confirm. This is why AV trusts Shal - if Shal was a Wolf, they wouldn't bring back the Seer.

Vote Count:
    Libro (3): CaoimhinTheCape, Totadileplayz
    Rogan (1): JeenLeen
    Shal06 (1): Valmark
    Murska (2): Mornshine, Snowblaze

Not Voting: BookWombat, Rogue_Alchemist
    No Posts: Flat_Footed, Libro, Rogan

- - - Updated - - -

Jeen, do you need to be alive when the other child of Zeus dies?
    Last edited by CaoimhinTheCape; 2021-06-14 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Ninja'd, vote count update

2. - Top - End - #902
    Halfling in the Playground

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    I feel very confident with Murska now - the Rogan attack was meant to vet that he wasn't Aphrodite lying or the Beast Ares lying. I don't see any way that Murska is Wolf.

That power use surprises me, last I knew you had a different target and I don't see where you were talking to AV. Regardless, this further proves Murska's innocence.

AV was suspicious of MornShine during Night 3. MornShine would not have known what powers would be used on who that night, allowing for the Wolf kill being blocked/Vig kill of Elenna that Night. I do not know about the Nights before that.

What we could really use is a quote or QT that confirms that MornShine is Town. I believe we can't share personal QTs but is there anything that you could share, MornShine, that proves you are town?

I think most people have claimed publicly at this point so we don't lose much by saying what our actions are from the previous Night. I will say that I'm surprised that Totadile somehow targeted himself and am curious what Flat_Footed's scry/night action came up with.

Until then, it's helpful to know that MornShine didn't perform the kill - the only way MornShine could have been the killer last Night is if MornShine and Rogue_Alchemist are the Wolf team, with RA covering here. Assuming that RA is telling the truth, that leaves four possible people who could have killed AV last night.

Book Wombat Blocked early Wolf kills, Town
    flat_footed got Bladescape, Town
    Jeenleen confirmed Neutral
    Libro
    MornShine Only the killer if with RA
    Murska Blocked last Night, vetted every way we can
    Rogan Vigilante, Town
    rogue_alchemist
    Shal06 AV was not considering lynching him, trusts Shal
    Snowblaze Neutral, only way she's Wolf is if Libro lied about her parent
    totadileplayz
    Valmark

Out of the names I didn't cross out, Libro is the only one I'm happy voting for the moment - Valmark being the last vote on Xi basically makes him Town, and while the other two (RA, Totadile) aren't technically vetted yet I think Libro is the most likely killer out of those three.

As far as the Towncore is concerned, we are worried about two wolves - if we thought we were on the last wolf and knew who it was for sure, we would be working to help you. But for today, we need to get rid of a Wolf.

Can confirm. This is why AV trusts Shal - if Shal was a Wolf, they wouldn't bring back the Seer.

Vote Count:
    Libro (3): CaoimhinTheCape, Totadileplayz
    Shal06 (1): Valmark
    Murska (2): Mornshine, Snowblaze

Not Voting: BookWombat, Rogue_Alchemist

- - - Updated - - -

Can't be the killer i established I was redirected last night if I had the wolf kill I'd have targetted myself. Unless Flat_Footed used the hermes power but the text doesn't match with Valmark's.

3. - Top - End - #903

Can't be the killer i established I was redirected last night if I had the wolf kill I'd have targetted myself. Unless Flat_Footed used the hermes power but the text doesn't match with Valmark's.
    That is fair. In that case, my list is down to 3 and I still stand by our Libro vote.

4. - Top - End - #904
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Do we know Cao isn't a wolf?
    I didn't have them in my list, but I forgot why.

---

I don't see why Murska couldn't be a Hard to Kill wolf. Did someone say AV scried them as Town?

5. - Top - End - #905

Planetar

That is fair. In that case, my list is down to 3 and I still stand by our Libro vote.
    Just saw an update from Gac.

"I forgot to include this at the beginning.

You lose track of Flat-Footed. But Totadileplayz was not the target of a kill."

Which matches with

"Looking for Valmark, you lose track of him. Avatar Vecna was not attacked last night."

So bring me back on the table I suppose. Even if I do think that Flat_Footed was unlikely to have done a hermes it is possible.

- - - Updated - - -

---

I don't see why Murska couldn't be a Hard to Kill wolf. Did someone say AV scried them as Town?
    All I know was AV was strangely sure he was town.
    Last edited by totadileplayz; 2021-06-14 at 08:32 AM.

6. - Top - End - #906
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Libro is probably the best lynch target today.

If he flips wolf, investigate Snowblaze more.
    Otherwise, investigate Murska more. Or have Rogan kill Murska tonight just to be on the safe side (assuming he isn't willing to shoot himself for me.)
    Maybe look into Cao?

7. - Top - End - #907
    Dwarf in the Playground

Not that I can remember. I do have them down as voting not to lynch Xi, though.

---

I cannot see where AV confirmed Murksa is town, via scry or otherwise, possibly due to their suspicions.
    @Rogan can you confirm you targeted Murksa last night?

I can, however, confirm that (at least in the QT to which I have access) AV asked BW to target Murksa, because, as they put it,

Quote Originally Posted by AV via QT
    I'm kinda feeling Murska. There's other people I'm more suspicious of, but there's nobody I'm more worried about. I need to be sure that my results are trustworthy, and I can't do that if he could be using Deceptive Appearance
    Last edited by MornShine; 2021-06-14 at 08:46 AM. Reason: lost the quote somehow?
    Avatar by the gracious and talented smutmulch!

8. - Top - End - #908
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Sadly, yes.
    My win-con is: "Win condition: Survive until all children of Zeus are dead."

- - - Updated - - -

But no hard feelings if I lose. It's been fun, and I find this kinds of neutral roles tricky. Been fun to de facto analyze with Town while consorting with the wolves.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the below is accurate. Probably not stating anything not already said, but wanted to consolidate it for my own purposes, so might as well share it.

Living Players
    listed as Town when basically verified as Town by votes and/or mech; listed as ??? when that's not so clear
    BookWombat - Town Voider
    CaoimhinTheCape - ??? Vote Manipulator
    Flat-Footed - Town Hades - use dead powers
    Jeenleen - Neutral (confirmed)
    Libro - ??? Athena Rolescry
    Mornshine - Town Sibling (between being Demeter + vote patterns, pretty much confirmed Town)
    Murska - ??? Hard to Kill
    Rogan - Town Vig
    Rogue_Alchemist - Town Fleet of Foot (vote + argue vs Xi basically confirm Town)
    Shal06 - Town Hades-rez
    Snowblaze - Neutral (confirmed unless Libro lied)
    Totadileplayz - Town Baner
    Valmark - Town Strategic Placement

From power usage, we have no reason to think any particular power is held by the wolves. E.g., they haven't done anything noticeable by the Town since Elenna died.
    We know Murska did not do the NK last night, since he was voided.
    So the NKer was either Libro, Cao, or Snowblaze.

Thinking Libro is the most suspicious of them all. And, if he flips Town, that vindicates Snowblaze.
    If *all* of those flip Town/Neutral, I could see looking into someone who voted for Xi but might've been scared to move their vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Conspiracy Mode: maybe Libro is the Beast-Wolf?
    With who he "scried", is there anyone whose Role the wolves wouldn't know? He might've known what someone claimed, and went along with it.
    Rogue_alchemist, did you ever target him to see if he was scrying somebody?

But, no, too risky to fakeclaim D1. And I can't see a reason the wolves would know a particular Athena Role wasn't in play as extra info, so... blah. Just random musings, I guess.
    I guess unless Snowblaze is really the Athena and Libro the Beast, but be smarter/safer to not put an extra lie in their fakeclaims. Though such could be why Snowblaze kept insisting she didn't have a power until after Zelphas died. (She has claimed a 1-shot that only works on Zelphas.)

If Libro flips wolf, I propose that Rogan shoot Snowblaze tonight in hopes she's the Vicious Child of Ares.
    If she is honesty neutral, she still probably wins as long as her ward survives.
    If she is a wolf, well, maybe Town wins and I win as well.

If the game still is going on, we can look more into Cao or Murska.

9. - Top - End - #909

Rule Number One: Worship cookies!

Discord: Bookwhyrm#4020, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

10. - Top - End - #910
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Yeah, thinking through this, Libro is more likely to be a wolf than Murska. Though Iím not sure why Jeen is saying Iím always Libroís partner - granted it does make me look a lot more suspicious but there are definitely worlds where wolf!Libro claims that result on neutral!me.

Also it makes precisely no sense for Libro to be anything other than Divine Deduction regardless of his alignment.

And I insisted I had no power because I didnít want to admit that the Hunter was trying to kill me in public...actually, since QTs are being leaked anyway: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/JcLxBFJCFKxz
    Me/Apogee/later AV, which should prove I claimed to AV day three, before Zelphas died.
    I have returned.

Werewolf games won: 8
    Werewolf games lost: 5
    Games as town: 8
    Games as neutral: 2
    Games as wolf: 3
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 6

I have no clue what Iím doing, but you still shouldn't trust me.

Extended Signature

11. - Top - End - #911

Planetar

Can I just say both of those are rather short?

- - - Updated - - -

Also Snowblaze was warned by Apogee that Libro was scrying them it's potentially possible that Snowblaze is a wolf though Zagan does sort of clear them I believe?

12. - Top - End - #912
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Libro flipping wolf definitely does not mean Snowblaze is a wolf. It only means she could be a wolf. Without Libro's testimony, we have no reason to trust she's not a lying wolf.
    I think it unlikely she's a wolf, but it opens up the possibility.
    On the other hand, that she is willing to vote Libro when there's a possible counterwagon formable on Cao or Murska does give her credit.

Libro flipping town does prove she's neutral (at least assuming he didn't lie for no reason).

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand (from reading Snowblaze's QT with AV), that the wolves wanting Zelphas to not kill you... that sounds odd.
    The wolves also told me they'd rather you stay alive. It does look suspicious.

But, if I were the wolves, I'd want to lay the seeds for a neutral to look wolfish, so they soak a Day's lynch. So that just gets into WIFOM territory.
    It's actually a similar reason to why I selfishly wanted Snowblaze to stay alive: if Rogan starts sniping neutrals, she looks more suspicious than me, so she's basically a buffer. The wolves might have considered her the same. And they did something (maybe?) to keep Zelphas alive so that he soaked a Day's lynch.

13. - Top - End - #913
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm checking in as best I can. I'll vote Libro as they seem the most likely based off of what is being said, however I know that what's being said could be wrong, so I'll keep checking in as I am able. I am glad this discussion is happening in public now, as it makes it all more verifiable and trackable.

Someone asked if I ever followed Libro and the answer is no. I've already posted all my targets yesterday, and last night I followed MornShine.

14. - Top - End - #914

Planetar

Libro flipping wolf definitely does not mean Snowblaze is a wolf. It only means she could be a wolf. Without Libro's testimony, we have no reason to trust she's not a lying wolf.
    I think it unlikely she's a wolf, but it opens up the possibility.
    On the other hand, that she is willing to vote Libro when there's a possible counterwagon formable on Cao or Murska does give her credit.

Libro flipping town does prove she's neutral (at least assuming he didn't lie for no reason).

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand (from reading Snowblaze's QT with AV), that the wolves wanting Zelphas to not kill you... that sounds odd.
    The wolves also told me they'd rather you stay alive. It does look suspicious.

But, if I were the wolves, I'd want to lay the seeds for a neutral to look wolfish, so they soak a Day's lynch. So that just gets into WIFOM territory.
    It's actually a similar reason to why I selfishly wanted Snowblaze to stay alive: if Rogan starts sniping neutrals, she looks more suspicious than me, so she's basically a buffer. The wolves might have considered her the same. And they did something (maybe?) to keep Zelphas alive so that he soaked a Day's lynch.
    The question I'm posing is there anything that stops her from being deceptive appearance?
    Last edited by totadileplayz; 2021-06-14 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Posing not positive

15. - Top - End - #915
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

The question I'm posing is there anything that stops her from being deceptive appearance?
    I don't think so. That's definitely a possibility. I guess Libro flipping Town doesn't necessarily vindicate Snowblaze.
    If Snowblaze is a wolf, and if she got a warning someone was after her (like the Zeuslings did about me), that might explain things. Perhaps she lied about her Role in case her pursuer knew her Role; after all, the wolves knew that Xi was warned a Hera was after her. So wolf!Snowblaze may have assumed that someone knew her by her Role, not had no clues who their target was (as seems to be the case with Zelphas). And a fakeclaim could explain how that Role confusion with Batcathat happened.

Snowblaze did say who tshe targeted each Night, but it's not proven she did that targeting.
    Her being a wolf would also explain why the wolves try to keep her alive, and why she didn't kill Zelphas when she 'tried'.
    Also, if Snowblaze does flip wolf... that means that the voting between her and Xi means a ton less.

Still, I think Libro seems more suspicious and is a good target for today. But I definitely think it's in Town's best interest to have Rogan shoot Murska or Snowblaze tonight if Libro flips wolf. If Libro flips Town, probably best to kill Cao or Snowblaze (as one of them had to be the NKer, if it wasn't Libro, since Murska was voided and everyone else is pretty much confirmed town.) Cao seems more likely, though.
    My preference is still Rogan targets himself, but, well, I've kinda given up on that.

16. - Top - End - #916

Voting for Libro.
    Rule Number One: Worship cookies!

Discord: Bookwhyrm#4020, feel free to DM.

Book Wombat's Extended Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

17. - Top - End - #917
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    Yes I hid behind Snowblaze.

I Apogee1's mason buddy is a wolf I will be extremely entertained :p

Aaaanyway... Shal06, while we wait for more info.

Has the medic saved anybody until now? Checking wether totadileplayz's claim clears him or not. I seem to recall the unknown medic being towncored but I don't remember why (in my defende, I literally just woke up).
    I can understand why you voted for me since I haven't been active at all, so I should probably confirm the conclusion people have come upon, I indeed revived AV

18. - Top - End - #918
    Titan in the Playground

Apogee told me to said he was needed to stay alive for the plan that night to work.
    Can we see that (you might have already shared it and I missed it).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shal06 View Post
    I can understand why you voted for me since I haven't been active at all, so I should probably confirm the conclusion people have come upon, I indeed revived AV
    To be fair it doesn't really clear you, but it's definitely enough for me to change my vote.

I know Libro has a penchant for RPing, so he might actually be that wolf.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Do you want to see one being played? Nothing is currently recruiting.

19. - Top - End - #919

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    Can we see that (you might have already shared it and I missed it).

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair it doesn't really clear you, but it's definitely enough for me to change my vote.

I know Libro has a penchant for RPing, so he might actually be that wolf.
    I was rather frustrated lately about the seeming futility of wolf detection from my position. However I'll provide my full long QT.
    https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/uMY6uY9WCep

That particular topic starts on post 14.

20. - Top - End - #920

Planetar

That boring huh?

21. - Top - End - #921

I was rather frustrated lately about the seeming futility of wolf detection from my position. However I'll provide my full long QT.
    https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/uMY6uY9WCep

That particular topic starts on post 14.
    I'm a bit confused about the change of nickname. Other than that... I don't know what I could say. Sorry.

Well, except that your idea that I could be a wolf was nothing that would give you my sympathy. I'm really unwilling to die to a lynch right now.

22. - Top - End - #922

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    I'm a bit confused about the change of nickname. Other than that... I don't know what I could say. Sorry.

Well, except that your idea that I could be a wolf was nothing that would give you my sympathy. I'm really unwilling to die to a lynch right now.
    I don't really care about proving myself through this I had hoped some insights could be made that I had missed however

- - - Updated - - -

In fact it's more accurate to say it is currently impossible to prove yourself through words alone every single person that is deemed town by us the town are people that have made strong enough plays to actually wreck the wolves in some means or fashion saying my QT proves me as town is impossible. Since I fundamentally have not stopped the wolves in some way or fashion. I was literally prevented from Healing AV last night even if I had wished to do so so I have not been able to contribute in some significant fashion aside from The Bladescape power charge which doesn't prove me at all either.

23. - Top - End - #923

I don't really care about proving myself through this I had hoped some insights could be made that I had missed however

- - - Updated - - -

In fact it's more accurate to say it is currently impossible to prove yourself through words alone every single person that is deemed town by us the town are people that have made strong enough plays to actually wreck the wolves in some means or fashion saying my QT proves me as town is impossible. Since I fundamentally have not stopped the wolves in some way or fashion. I was literally prevented from Healing AV last night even if I had wished to do so so I have not been able to contribute in some significant fashion aside from The Bladescape power charge which doesn't prove me at all either.
    "I legitimately can not rationalize a method where you get convinced Cao Is town. You have to dismiss your night 1 scry due to the laughter."

From personal experience I can tell you, you will know if Madness redirects your power. You will also learn the new target. And for all we have known, Xi was blocked night 1. So, there could not be a redirected power unless you think that Xi was not blocked. In which case there would be a question about the missing night kill.

If you have a solution for this, I would love to hear it. The only option I could see would be a skipped kill, but this seems very unlikely. Do you agree?

By the way, I totally feel your frustration about having to work with incomplete and possibly falsified data. But you have to believe AV had the best intentions for town.

24. - Top - End - #924
    Troll in the Playground

So the mechanics of my alignment insofar as I can tell:

AV claimed (to me) to have scried me as Town, which I had already guessed. I could show people the QT, but the towncore can already see it so there's no point. They also claimed that Libro scried me as a Child of Ares. The Disguiser can only disguise themselves, not others.

Therefore, since I was attacked last night and lost my extra life, that means I am a Child of Ares - no way to fake that. But that means I can't be the disguiser, meaning AV's scry of Town on me has to be correct as well.

I think Libro is a clear choice today.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

25. - Top - End - #925

Planetar

"I legitimately can not rationalize a method where you get convinced Cao Is town. You have to dismiss your night 1 scry due to the laughter."

From personal experience I can tell you, you will know if Madness redirects your power. You will also learn the new target. And for all we have known, Xi was blocked night 1. So, there could not be a redirected power unless you think that Xi was not blocked. In which case there would be a question about the missing night kill.

If you have a solution for this, I would love to hear it. The only option I could see would be a skipped kill, but this seems very unlikely. Do you agree?

By the way, I totally feel your frustration about having to work with incomplete and possibly falsified data. But you have to believe AV had the best intentions for town.
    I actually never really catalogued the info about who was redirected I'm sure its said somewhere but i have no idea about it. And yes I did it still doesn't make it less frustrating.

- - - Updated - - -

If you expect me to remember 31 pages of information you'll have to be dreaming.

26. - Top - End - #926

AV claimed (to me) to have scried me as Town, which I had already guessed. I could show people the QT, but the towncore can already see it so there's no point. They also claimed that Libro scried me as a Child of Ares. The Disguiser can only disguise themselves, not others.

Therefore, since I was attacked last night and lost my extra life, that means I am a Child of Ares - no way to fake that. But that means I can't be the disguiser, meaning AV's scry of Town on me has to be correct as well.

There is a low, but non zero possibility that you and tot are working together to fake your extra life. No, I don't believe this to be true. But I am not really confident about my own judgment...

I actually never really catalogued the info about who was redirected I'm sure its said somewhere but i have no idea about it. And yes I did it still doesn't make it less frustrating.

- - - Updated - - -

If you expect me to remember 31 pages of information you'll have to be dreaming.
    I would expect you to remember the memorable things. Like three nights with only my kill. But yeah, there are so many things to learn and to forget...

But now I will have to go to bed.
    I hope I will see a bit more clearly about certain things when I wake up again.

27. - Top - End - #927

Planetar

There is a low, but non zero possibility that you and tot are working together to fake your extra life. No, I don't believe this to be true. But I am not really confident about my own judgment...

I would expect you to remember the memorable things. Like three nights with only my kill. But yeah, there are so many things to learn and to forget...

But now I will have to go to bed.
    I hope I will see a bit more clearly about certain things when I wake up again.
    That point I haven't forgotten no.

- - - Updated - - -

That non-zero possibility requires 3 wolves or me actively employing a townie to say they did something they didn't actually do.
    Last edited by totadileplayz; 2021-06-14 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Correcting the last sentence to be referring to the right person

28. - Top - End - #928

I can confirm that Murska's explanation is exactly what AV was thinking. As Rogan mentioned, there is technically a way for Doc/Murska to work together to fake this result (Murska fakes being town and Totadile happens to know the exact night when we were gonna test this). It's super unlikely and I don't think it's the case, but there's the slightest possibility.

For now though, what I'm really waiting for is Flat_Footed to come online and explain what happened last night. As far as I knew the original intent was not to cycle Totadile back onto himself (which is what sounds like happened).

Barring more information from FF (so, assuming Totadile targeted himself), it looks like Valmark, Rogue_Alchemist, and Libro were the only people capable of performing last night's kill. Valmark is the reason Xi got lynched and between RA and Libro I have a strong feeling Libro is the Wolf of the two.

I really don't have more to add to the conversation right now, it's just waiting for FF to come online (and confirm night actions) and Libro to come online (and defend himself).

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Count:
    Libro (8): CaoimhinTheCape, Totadileplayz, Snowblaze, Rogue_Alchemist, BookWombat, Valmark, Murska
    Murska (1): Mornshine

Not Voting:

29. - Top - End - #929
    Dwarf in the Playground

You make a fairly cogent argument, but would you mind sharing that QT? In the QT to which I have access, no such claim was made.

This does prove you Hard to Kill, provided Rogan actually did target you last night (which he hasn't explicitly confirmed, but has by implication). Without the Seer's word, however, you remain unconfirmed as Town.
    Avatar by the gracious and talented smutmulch!

30. - Top - End - #930
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator

On mobile, don't have much time but will cut to the fat:

There was a concern I or the doctor would be hit with a night kill. The 'redirection' was me hiding behind the good Doctor so that his bane covered us both. Looks like AVs gamble lost last night.

Will reply with more this evening, got a Spanish book to read. What's the phrase I'm looking for? Oh, right. Necesito leer un libro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    So I'm the Satipo to your Dr. Jones, Jr.?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.

Extended Signature