New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Sabretooth and Deadpool vs this team

Morgan Freeman God deciding to work in his mysterious ways brings forth Victor Creed aka Sabretooth and Wade Wilson aka Deadpool

It's regular Sabretooth and not Victor when he got his temporary adamantium or anything like that.

Turns out Freeman God also assembled a team for this duo to face off against.

vs

The Thing from the John Carpenter version of the Thing

GORT from the 2008 The Day the Earth Stood Still remake

an unbound Genie Jafar from the Aladdin cartoon movies

Johnny Bartlett from the Frighteners

Agent Smith who Freeman God decided to let the power of the One link the gap between the Matrix and the real world. So in other worlds, Smith is at his Matrix Revolutions powers levels with all the abilities he had like flight, controlling the weather, seeing into the future, and of course turning other people into copies of himself.

And of course where would we be if Freeman God also didn’t bring in Mr. Tom Anderson too.

Mr. Anderson’s powers also bridged the gap between Matrix and reality and he can do everything he displayed from both worlds like his enhanced physique, flight, telekinesis, healing (though no necessary here), his multiple senses, and his favourite finisher aka blowing enemies up.

We’re also using the Matrix video game Path of Neo as a material source since it was also written by the same writers and directors and fleshes and expanded on some things that wasn’t very clear in the movies.

And because Freeman has a sense of humour, Bart Simpson with his Twilight Zone powers and the time watch with the physical body of his Bartman (Batman version) and his Superman form

Wade and Victor find themselves dropped off into a city where Smith already turned nearly the entire population into copies of himself. There’s 5000 people who weren’t turned into Smith and instead were infected by the Thing and are part of that creature. Numerous skyscrapers were absorbed by GORT who has numerous copies of itself spread across the city both in human form and locust form.

Round 1) Freeman’s team won’t attack each other and are just focused on defeating Deadpool and Sabretooth. Wade and Victor on the other hand are anything goes because it won’t be a Deadpool team up without the teammates having issues working with Wade.

Round 2) Same as round 1, but Freeman himself joins his team in battle

Battle until one team is dead. Which team walks away the winners?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Sabretooth and Deadpool vs this team

Not really much discussion to be had here. Team Marvel loses, end of story.
    Tali avatar by the talented Thormag.

3. - Top - End - #3

Quote Originally Posted by Sholos View Post
    Not really much discussion to be had here. Team Marvel loses, end of story.
    What? How? Sabretooth is too fast and too strong and how are they suppose to even hurt him? Deadpool is basically the same thing. The two of them will tear through this army of millions with ease.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by observer guy View Post
    What? How? Sabretooth is too fast and too strong and how are they suppose to even hurt him? Deadpool is basically the same thing. The two of them will tear through this army of millions with ease.
    How are they going to do that after Jafar takes away their powers and weapons?
    Tali avatar by the talented Thormag.

5. - Top - End - #5

Quote Originally Posted by Sholos View Post
    How are they going to do that after Jafar takes away their powers and weapons?
    Assuming Jafar thinks of doing that before Victor or Wade speeds over and rips Jafar to pieces. Also aren't these two immune to death on this site? What is a weakass genie suppose to do when death can't do anything to them?

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

The main issue to me seems to be that, while Sabertooth and Deadpool are strong and resistant to death (Sabertooth fairly resistant, let's assume Deadpool 100% resistant)... they can't fight a nigh-infinite number of folk.

Taking just Agent Smith(s), The Things, and Jafar, partly because I don't know the other entities. The Things and Smiths attack and, sure, lose hundreds fighting. But exhaustion and damage eventually slow down the Marvel duo. I'd think they'd be able to dismember them eventually (after realizing it's needed). And them they realize that doesn't work -- I think it would permanently kill Sabertooth, but let's give the benefit of the doubt here -- they do it again. They should be able to make some sort of cage to imprison them; Deadpool doesn't have superstrength, and Sabertooth's isn't enough to rip out of a Agent-code-generated box.

I saw your objection about the speed and killing-ability of Deadpool and Sabertooth, but I don't see what backs up you thinking they could fight thousands. (I admit I know them more from movies than comics.)

Also, from Aladdin lore, can genies be defeated via physical means? I'd think Jafar would be as immune to death as Deadpool. So I don't see how he could be defeated.
    If the Agent Smith can't imprison the duo, Jafar certainly could once they are incapacitated. Or just teleport them to the center of the earth or sun to let them permanently die and regen.

Quote Originally Posted by observer guy View Post
    Assuming Jafar thinks of doing that before Victor or Wade speeds over and rips Jafar to pieces. Also aren't these two immune to death on this site? What is a weakass genie suppose to do when death can't do anything to them?
    Did the cartoon series establish that Jafar could be physically injured in a meaningful way?

EDIT: if the fight is really until death, and there's no way for Smiths or Things to replenish their number by converting people in other cities, I reckon maybe Deadpool and Sabertooth would win via "keep killing after I regen" until all the Smiths, GORTs, Things, etc., etc. are dead. But I'd think Jafar would be able to deal with them. And in Scenario B where literally God is fighting... well, just erase from existence or remove powers (if Jafar can't do that).

But I'm stepping back from "the duo loses" to "well, they can at least be imprisoned permanently, if not killed outright."
    On the other hand, pretty sure Jafar or God could eliminate their powers. And, if not, I just remembered that Marvel lore has some sort of sword that negates healing powers. I think there was a Film Theory or Death Battle (youtube channels) about Deadpool or Wolverine that had it used to negate healing factor, and lore to explain why it works. Jafar could summon that and let the Smiths use it to kill them. As a genie, I think he's be aware of it.

So still think they would die. Probably quickly, if such a blade is created by the being who can create anything.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2021-06-21 at 02:16 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    The main issue to me seems to be that, while Sabertooth and Deadpool are strong and resistant to death (Sabertooth fairly resistant, let's assume Deadpool 100% resistant)... they can't fight a nigh-infinite number of folk.

Taking just Agent Smith(s), The Things, and Jafar, partly because I don't know the other entities. The Things and Smiths attack and, sure, lose hundreds fighting. But exhaustion and damage eventually slow down the Marvel duo. I'd think they'd be able to dismember them eventually (after realizing it's needed). And them they realize that doesn't work -- I think it would permanently kill Sabertooth, but let's give the benefit of the doubt here -- they do it again. They should be able to make some sort of cage to imprison them; Deadpool doesn't have superstrength, and Sabertooth's isn't enough to rip out of a Agent-code-generated box.

I saw your objection about the speed and killing-ability of Deadpool and Sabertooth, but I don't see what backs up you thinking they could fight thousands. (I admit I know them more from movies than comics.)

Also, from Aladdin lore, can genies be defeated via physical means? I'd think Jafar would be as immune to death as Deadpool. So I don't see how he could be defeated.
    If the Agent Smith can't imprison the duo, Jafar certainly could once they are incapacitated. Or just teleport them to the center of the earth or sun to let them permanently die and regen.

Did the cartoon series establish that Jafar could be physically injured in a meaningful way?

EDIT: if the fight is really until death, and there's no way for Smiths or Things to replenish their number by converting people in other cities, I reckon maybe Deadpool and Sabertooth would win via "keep killing after I regen" until all the Smiths, GORTs, Things, etc., etc. are dead. But I'd think Jafar would be able to deal with them. And in Scenario B where literally God is fighting... well, just erase from existence or remove powers (if Jafar can't do that).

But I'm stepping back from "the duo loses" to "well, they can at least be imprisoned permanently, if not killed outright."
    On the other hand, pretty sure Jafar or God could eliminate their powers. And, if not, I just remembered that Marvel lore has some sort of sword that negates healing powers. I think there was a Film Theory or Death Battle (youtube channels) about Deadpool or Wolverine that had it used to negate healing factor, and lore to explain why it works. Jafar could summon that and let the Smiths use it to kill them. As a genie, I think he's be aware of it.

So still think they would die. Probably quickly, if such a blade is created by the being who can create anything.
    Wait a minute, you don't know who Mr. Tom Anderson aka Neo is? He's the one who gave Agent Smith his One powers in the Matrix sequels. He technically has the same powers as Smith, but uses it differently. Mainly to due things like telekinesis, healing and his favourite finisher which is blowing things up. In Matrix Reloaded his powers of the One actually was bridging between the gap between the Matrix and the real world and he was able to blow up his enemies in the real world. In 3rd film he was capable of blowing up thousands of enemies as shown in this clip.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5ZE2q-q_2Q

Keep in mind that's in the real world where Mr. Anderson is "weaker". I also threw in Path of Neo too because it fleshes Mr. Anderson's abilities more. Also while in the movie it's ambiguous what happened at the end of Revolutions and why Mr. Anderson and the Smith army all just blew up, the game actually portrays it as Mr. Anderson using his explosion attack again and managing to wipe out the entire Smith army with his favourite finisher.

You don't know who Bart Simpson is or these versions of him all joined into one? Well the Batman version and Superman versions of him are kind of obvious. The Twilight Zone version of him is Bart taking the place of a character named Anthony Freemont from Twilight Zone which is the story of how scary a little child would be if he can make anything he wants come true. Basically Bart has large scale reality manipulation and telepathy which he uses the latter to mind read the population to basically monitor them and make sure they're doing what he wants. The final time watch version of him can indefinitely stop time. It seems like time can only restart when Bart wants it to because him and Milhouse accidentally broke the watch, and time remained frozen for 15 years until the two of them fixed it and had time start back up again. Also if you hit the side button of the time watch, it also manipulates reality as one of the things that happened was that it turned the Simpsons briefly into the Fantastic Four.

So basically just picture Bart Simpson with Superman and Batman's powers and skills, the Twilight Zone powers I just described and the time watch powers I just described and you have a idea what Bart Simpson here can do.

Though if Bart is too weak here I can give him more additional powers.

Johnny Bartlett is a serial killer from the movie The Frighteners who died and came back as a ghost. He likes to take the form of the grim reaper and has a number of typical ghost powers like flight, teleport, being able to go through anything and people being unable to see or detect him. His favourite way to kill things is a attack that looks to kill them off by attacking their lifeforce/soul. The attack even works on other ghosts. Though when he "kills" other ghosts, he's basically just forcing other ghosts into the afterlife since they're still fighting on Earth.

Morgan Freeman God is from the Bruce Almighty and Even Almighty movies. He plays the God who created everything, can do anything, be anywhere, know everything, etc. He gave Jim Carrey a taste of Godlike powers while also handicapping him in some fields before taking all that power away in the first movie.

As for Jafar dying from physical means. Not sure, but considering both him and blue genie can dissipate and reassemble themselves at will as well as multiply themselves, seems kind of unlikely. However that's Aladdin, this is the awesome power of Marvel comic character Jafar and his millions of teammates are up against.

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    if the fight is really until death, and there's no way for Smiths or Things to replenish their number by converting people in other cities, I reckon maybe Deadpool and Sabertooth would win via "keep killing after I regen" until all the Smiths, GORTs, Things, etc., etc. are dead.
    Yes the fight is to the death so imprisoning them would only count as a stall tactic. Though I never did specify if the characters have to stay in the city. Just that it takes place in them. Sure why not? Opponents can go outside the city. That would make like a additional 7 billion or so people Agent Smith and Thing can add to their army. Not even counting animals. Also a ton more material for GORT to replicate into it's mass and multiply too.

The sword you're thinking of is the Muramasa blade. There's a number of things in Marvel that can negate regeneration. Besides that blade, the collars that negated Wade's powers in Deadpool 2 are taken directly from the comics. There was a virus that took out Logan's healing factor before his most recent death where he got incased in adamantium. There was a acid Agent Zero used to negate Victor's healing. Those are the ones off the top of my head.

Though I don't see how that matters. Those are from Marvel. How are these weaklings suppose to know about this kind of stuff or replicate it? Also I remember on the Sabretooth vs Star Wars thread, it was mentioned Sabretooth can heal his entire body from a single molecule in nanoseconds and survive complete vaporization that it probably needs the entire universe being destroyed into white nothingness to beat him. Pretty certain only Morgan Freeman can do that here.