New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Is any of the material in Stormwrack difficult to convert to PF1e?

I’m a huge fan of ocean stuff in general, and a massive Cerulean Seas enthusiast. I’ve been looking at Stormwrack for a while now, and I like a lot of the stuff in it, but I’m pretty bad at judging mechanics by eye. Would any of the stuff in this book (with the exception of PrCs which are always a little bit of work) be particularly difficult to convert to PF1e?
    Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.
    - G. K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Are you some sort of Wizard?
    This is Æl-Ceald, an ice-age fantasy campaign setting. Updated!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Is any of the material in Stormwrack difficult to convert to PF1e?

I doubt it would, but you might want to pull out the specific things you're concerned about and ask how you'd convert those. I can't speak for every forumite, but I certainly don't know Stormwrack cover to cover.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Halfling in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Is any of the material in Stormwrack difficult to convert to PF1e?

There's an adventure path in Pathfinder 1e called Skull and Shackles. You play as pirates so lots of ship and ocean stuff.

There might be a specific pathfinder resource book around that adventure path as well, generally I think they did some theming with releases and adventure paths.
    Signature goes here, something something witty?