New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Default Re: "Ms. Starshine, Would You Do Me the Honor of Becoming Mrs. Whatever-My-Last-Name-

Quote Originally Posted by Emanick View Post
    I assume Elan uses Norse naming conventions and will ask Haley to become Mrs. Tarquinsson.
    Per Haleo and Julelan, the leading candidate for Elan's surname is McTarquinson.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: "Miss Starshine, Will You Do Me the Honor of Becoming Mrs. Whatever-My-Last-Name-

Quote Originally Posted by Maat Mons View Post
    The Producers gave me a nightmare. Well, The Producers, Inglorious Bastards, and being severely ill. I watched Inglorious Bastards and The Producers back-to-back to distract me from how sick I was. And that night I had a fever dream combining those two films. It was … an experience.
    Considering that one of the songs from "The Producers " was the song about springtime for Hitler and Germany, i could imagine that the gang would be singing that song will they went around killing nazi thugs or something. I don't remember much from that movie and I never saw the inglorious bastards movie but I heard about it.

I think that how gets resolved will also relate to the standard set by Daigo and Koizumi, who got ennobled by Hinjo. They used K's last name for the name of their noble house
    Blog Read and Comment! I use green for joking and Blue for sarcasm.
    Published two Kindle Books on Amazon, both are 99 cents. Ask Me about them!

My First Let's Play -- Temporary Haitus (I plan to get back to it eventually)
    (Yes, I happen to despise Game of Thrones, and the Book Series it is based on. I am Team Wight/Other. Kill all those humans!)

3. - Top - End - #93
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: "Miss Starshine, Will You Do Me the Honor of Becoming Mrs. Whatever-My-Last-Name-

Quote Originally Posted by russdm View Post
    Considering that one of the songs from "The Producers " was the song about springtime for Hitler and Germany, i could imagine that the gang would be singing that song will they went around killing nazi thugs or something. I don't remember much from that movie and I never saw the inglorious bastards movie but I heard about it.

I think that how gets resolved will also relate to the standard set by Daigo and Koizumi, who got ennobled by Hinjo. They used K's last name for the name of their noble house
    John Barrowman cracking the slow smile and eyebrow wiggle on the last note of "winter for Poland and Fraaaaaaaance" kills me every time.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 2

4. - Top - End - #94
    Bugbear in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by russdm View Post
    Koizumi as in the former prime minister of Japan, or the member of S.O.S Brigade?
    Last edited by Precure; 2021-07-12 at 03:26 PM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Precure View Post
    Unless you somehow support Peele's claim of "Ms. typically denotes unmarried" with that post, I don't see anything relevant about it to our discussion.
    Once again, if you read my post you would see that overall I did agree with him, but went into rather more detail about the various permutations.

Overall, and not just in relation to my posts, is there any particular reason why you're being so unhelpfully rude?
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

6. - Top - End - #96

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Aedilred View Post
    Once again, if you read my post you would see that overall I did agree with him, but went into rather more detail about the various permutations.

Overall, and not just in relation to my posts, is there any particular reason why you're being so unhelpfully rude?
    I fail to see which part of my posts were rude. Ms doesn't indicate that someone is unmarried, arguing otherwise is simply disrespectful.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Dwarf in the Playground

DruidGirl

Well, according to the cast page, his full name is Elan the Bard.

I sense Haley will be keeping her name.

8. - Top - End - #98

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by DLcygnet View Post
    Well, according to the cast page, his full name is Elan the Bard.

I sense Haley will be keeping her name.
    Haley the Bard Starshine had a nice ring to it.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Troll in the Playground

HalflingPirate

One quatloo says they name their firstborn twins Roy and Belkar, and that R&B refuse a showbiz career in favor of studying with the famous archwizard Vaarsvious.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by brian 333 View Post
    One quatloo says they name their firstborn twins Roy and Belkar, and that R&B refuse a showbiz career in favor of studying with the famous archwizard Vaarsvious.
    Wouldn't their firstborn twins be Redcloak's neice? After all, Haley isn't exactly what you would call human, being a reincarnated Righ-Eye and all, like she tried to confess to Elan that one time.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 2