On Saturday I saw the movie Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway and I'm going to give you my review of this movie.

Spoiler: My Thoughts On Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway
Show
Saturday I saw the movie Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway. I saw the first Peter Rabbit movie and it was good. So anyway Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway was about Bea, Gregor, and the rabbits planning to have a family. Peter was being very mischievous as usual and he gives Gregor's nerves. So he runs away and he met a bad rabbit name Bardumus. Soon Bardumus announce Peter to his gang. Peter feels like he fit in the gang. So Bardumus and his crew were planning to make a heist at the farmer's market to steal dried fruit. Peter gathering up his family and friends and assist the gang. Soon they went I the farmer market, they were able to steal the dried fruit. However, the gang betrays Peter's family and friends and sends them to the animal shelter which they were separately adopted by another family. Peter informs Gregor and Bea and they rescued all of Peter's friends and family. Soon Peter gets his revenge by sending Bardumus and his gang to the animal shelter and they all live happily ever after. This movie was good. The comedy was solid. The writing and good were good. The problem I can think of that the heist was too predictable. I do enjoy the voice acting of James Corden was good. So I give this movie a solid 7 out of 10 stars.