New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Black Widow

1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Black Widow

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermoot View Post
    Apparently, the bad guy from the movie (the Abomination) will be in the new Shang-Chi movie as well.

In the Hulk movie, Tim Roth played Emil Blonsky, a military special forcer working for General Ross to hunt down the hulk. He is injected with a revised version of the Super Soldier Serum which initially gives me powers exactly like Captain America, but later turns him into the Abomination, a Hulk like monster than the Hulk fights and defeats. At the end of the movie Blonsky it taken away and imprisoned somewhere.

From the trailers of Shang-Chi, i appears that Blonsky is out of prison and fighting in some underground cage match like situation that reminds me of the start of the first x-men movie and Wolverine. I suspect it will be tied to the Unlimited Class Wrestling from Marvel comics which is a wrestling "federation" based on superhumans wresting other superhumans.
    I know about the Abomination mostly from the Marvel One-Shot, the Consultant, where he was discussed as a potential member of the Avengers Initiative.

SHIELD was ordered to convince General Ross to release Blonsky so he could join the Initiative, but Agent Coulson undermines it by sending in a consultant who annoys Ross so much he refuses to release him.

Maybe Blonsky escapes during the Blip?
    Last edited by Joran; 2021-08-16 at 03:14 PM.