New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Owl House

1. - Top - End - #31
    Pixie in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: The Owl House

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    I don't even remember where that callback come from.
    From Episode 13 of Season 1, The First Day
    Spoiler: callback
    Show
    In that episode, an inspector from the Emperor's Coven shows up at Hexside but is revealed to be a basilisk and attacks the school. It establishes that basilisks have shapeshifting abilities.

Spoiler: Yesterday's Lie
    Show
    This was an amazing episode.
    Vee is really sweet, and having her be a basilisk is very clever. It also goes to show how much compassion Luz and Camila both have, with how kind and accepting they are towards her.
    Luz and Camila's final conversation in the rain was so emotional. This episode did a great job of setting up Luz's conflict between staying on the Boiling Isles, reinforcing how much she thrives there, or returning to the human realm, showing how much Camila loves and supports her, as well as the promise she made.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by squirriguana View Post
    From Episode 13 of Season 1, The First Day
    Spoiler: callback
    Show
    In that episode, an inspector from the Emperor's Coven shows up at Hexside but is revealed to be a basilisk and attacks the school. It establishes that basilisks have shapeshifting abilities.

Spoiler: Yesterday's Lie
    Show
    This was an amazing episode.
    Vee is really sweet, and having her be a basilisk is very clever. It also goes to show how much compassion Luz and Camila both have, with how kind and accepting they are towards her.
    Luz and Camila's final conversation in the rain was so emotional. This episode did a great job of setting up Luz's conflict between staying on the Boiling Isles, reinforcing how much she thrives there, or returning to the human realm, showing how much Camila loves and supports her, as well as the promise she made.
    Aaaaah thank you! I might have watched all episodes but it seem a second watch is inn order!

As for Yesterday's lie:

Spoiler: Latest episode
    Show
    Its pretty clear to me she has no desire to come back to the human world. She's a loner there with no friends and nobody who truly understand her and her passions. Camillia LOVES her daughter to the moon and back but respect and love doesn't always bring understanding. If I was inn her shoes, I also would have promised this to Camillia, considering they were forcelly going to be seperated and how emotionnal her mom was getting... but I donn't know if she has the desire or motivation to keep that promise...

The best endings would be to brig her mom to the boiling isles or to write her how journal to explain to her mom how happy she is there and to give her a in-depth view of her happiness there for one final goodbye.

If she ends up choosing the human world, I would be so confused... unless she has to. I feel like this is going to be the conclusion in fact. Emperor Belos curse might be the faith of all humans who want to stay inn the boiling isles in the long run for all we know. And instead of living like a lich like he does, she would rather return to the Human real rather then hurt the world she loves or see the human realm under Emperor Belos control. The ending would be bitter, sad... but with the experimentation fro Eda, I am sure she could make another portal to the human realm eventually.

I feel like the portal to the human real was made by the mysterious brother of Emperor Belos but was hidden from him by his brother. Hunter's is definitely his brother's clone or descendant, hence why the bird palisman choose him. Maybe Emperor Belos curse was made by his brother, who cursed him before being killed. Emperor Belos ambitions imply conquering the human realm too and I think his brother was agains't it.

In the picture showing the two brothers in the newspaper, one had the bird palisan and the other paper glyph. I feel like no palisman would choose Belos because of the darkness in his heart, hence why he was ressentful to his brother.

But yeah, all of those are speculations lol

3. - Top - End - #33
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    I’m going to put everything in spoilers box simply because I don’t know what should be the spoilers limits:

It was funny that she tried imitating DBZ to change. And the rest of the jokes related to that. Not a fan of DBZ but it made me think of that kid video on YouTube, where he try the same thing.
    "Hey, it's only... 35 years?! I saw that in the theater!"
    I just about bust a gut laughing. Me too, Eda. Me too.
    'F' is the fire that rains from the Sky
    'U' for Uranium, BOMB!
    'N' is for No Survivors...

4. - Top - End - #34
    Barbarian in the Playground

AssassinGuy

The latest is a great episode.

Spoiler: I'm sure he'll be fine
    Show
    LOL. No he's dead. I mean I'm sure he'll break out of the cage on his own and return to hassle Camila and Vee some more later but there is also the possibility a replacement librarian discovers a desiccated corpse in a cage.
    Sparxs Plays: My friend's Youtube gaming channel where you can watch us.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbj...9MQHA/featured

5. - Top - End - #35
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    I've literally just started watching this with my girlfriend.
    My daughter recently started binging this show. I've only caught a few episodes in random, but it has been pretty interesting so far. I'll have to go watch it later after my daughter relinquishes the remote.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races