New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Question Help finding a homebrew class?

Hey all, haven't been here in ages (and couldn't remember my password for my old account so just made a new one lmao) and I was wondering if anyone could help me find a base class for 3.x that someone posted on here AGES ago, may have been a few base classes but I think it was just one that was modular.

The basic idea I'm recalling was that this class let you shape and affect a certain amount of material that went up as you level'd up, it had a sort of hybrid class feel to it but wasn't really. I know this is very vague but I remember it being extremely well designed and the math behind it being very well done, it was definitely posted here but a long, long time ago. I wonder if any long time members remember what I'm referring to, I wish I had the name of it or more specific details but I just remember it being this really cool type of magic that let you affect reality in larger and larger increments until at 20th level you could basically reshape castles and mountains. Again, it may have just been one class that was modular or perhaps it was an array of classes by the same poster on here, but I recall one variant of it was about like...demiplane creation I think? With like detailed rules for what you could create and how it scaled as you went up in level. My memory is hazy but I do recall there being either several options within a single amazing class or it was a small selection of classes that all had a similar vibe.

No worries if this is too vague to perk anyone's memory, but I just didn't know what to search for in the forum search or I would've done that lmao (I do recall it being really popular for a while, the poster getting a lot of praise and interest).

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

RogueGuy

Default Re: Help finding a homebrew class?

The rest of the class features don't seem to fit that well, but the The Conceptualist does create a demiplane at 20th level.

I didn't run across anything else that quite matched your description while trawling through the depths of the forum.

Edit: Wait, never mind, Gramarie looks like it could fit what you were thinking of as well. The Evolutionist could perhaps fit too, but only because it can create its own demiplane.
    Last edited by Twelvetrees; 2021-07-18 at 02:04 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Lightbulb Re: Help finding a homebrew class?

Quote Originally Posted by Twelvetrees View Post
    Edit: Wait, never mind, Gramarie looks like it could fit what you were thinking of as well.
    Gramarie!! That was it, thank you so much! Looks like the newest iteration hasn't updated into a finalized form since last I was here like 6 or 7 years ago lmao but the older complete version was what I was looking for anyway.