New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Total War: Sethennai IC

The Painters Guild
    Morale 10
    Rep 3

Spoiler: Big Group of people, people should know who doesn't get it plus not the Hierophant
    Show

Where was the Hierophant when the city was burning? Where was the Hierophant as the previous god died, they apparently knew about the importance? Where was the Hierophant when the Geist ran rabid through the streets? Have they even stepped out of their home in these months? Have they brought any stability or reform if it did not benefit them?

They would most likely be the god that cares the absolute least about the city. They chose personal strength over unification. All their actions are selfish and honestly they might be one of the worst gods possible. Nazhar cares about this city and people's quality of life, The Painting has unified large tracts of land and tries to end the fighting while performing great works. The Hierophant has hidden away and researched how to get more power.

Last edited by Hamste; 2021-10-11 at 03:18 PM.

Spoiler: Giant in the Playground Hearthstone Champion
    Show

2. - Top - End - #212
    Barbarian in the Playground

The Sleepless Crusade

Morale 11
    Rep 3

Spoiler: Shackle et Al (same group that's been on the last five messages)
    Show

The Movement agrees with the Painters Guild. The Hierophant not wielded her power for anything other than herself, especially if the Cloven Court's words are true. While we do not love the idea of a being as inscrutable and mysterious as the Painting becoming god of this city, we would back it before we would back the Hierophant. The god of Sethennai must prioritizing the well-being of others over their own. Of course, I still suggest my own candidacy, given the promises I have made to not abuse such powers and the resources we are prepared to commit.

Another significant objection to the Court's proposal is that allowing the Hierophant to become god of Sethennai is the fact that neither she nor the faction with the greatest influence over her are in fact of Sethennai. The god of Sethennai should have spent their life in Sethennai in order to properly represent the city. Having a foreigner or a foreign princess, magnanimous as she may be, as the god of the city or controlling it, is simply out out of the question.

Finally, we are very much against any remnant of the Tangle Geist being used in such a ritual; while we do not question the Hierophant's expertise, we believe her own self-interest and its maliciousness would not make for a particularly auspicious deity.

That said, given the Hierophant's expertise on such a subject, we would welcome her assistance in designing the ritual, regardless of the eventual choice of subject.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Aside from what I mentioned above, would like clarification from the Court - the 15 magic, is that just absorbing the Hierophant? Would it require a 40-point expenditure on top of that?

Regarding the cost, the Crusade is willing to pay everything but 13 magic for the ritual, so long as Nazhar is chosen. If 13 magic can be collectively provided, the ritual could even be enacted this turn, providing stability before things have a chance to get out of hand.

Spoiler: To the Painters Guild
    Show

I trust your unification of the district colloquially known as Foundrytown is going well. As previously stated, we shall not stand in your way in doing so.

We are reaching out regarding the discussion around the planned ascension to godhood. We are curious as to what it would take to ear your support of Nazhar's ascension.

Spoiler: To the Keendream Expedition
    Show

Your vision is a noble one. The Movement would be thrilled to welcome your expertise. Together, we can ensure that Sethennai becomes a city-state that is able to stand tall and proud on its own.

Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2021-10-11 at 04:12 PM.
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The Knights Null

espionage defense: 8
    Rep : 3

Spoiler: The Cloven Court of Valmont
    Show
    To The Bureau of Salman Ticaret, Executive for the First Bank, Ministre de Capital for the First Princess

Worry not, you were not important enough to sully my opinion of the entire commonwealth before and you are not enough to do so for your new patrons either. As to my reply:

Your serene highness, we must first express our dismay that such an attack could occur upon anyone on this city, much less your person, and give praise to you for your abilities and for seeing the demon away, even if temporarily. Recognizition out of the way:

I can't blame you for keeping secret such shameful antics, unbefit of a royal: "rightful trepidation at the prospect of unbridled and chaotic creations running amok", "keep her under control" thats what you said, yet you are making her a deity! Why? Because she crossed her chest and promised that she is done with her wicked ways? Why, I cant whait for Naradin to join her pantheon in a month when the fiend is finished wiping your blood off his hands.

She is a criminal! The sort of fugitive from a thousand lands that made this city infamous, wildly implicated on the seeming regicide of her last princely patron and the living example of why the order must exist to police the use of magic...

Now I write to you apart from the rest of both councils, the cities' and mages' to preserve face, and faith in the regency. But I urge you to reconsider, nothing good can come of making the hierophant a deity, nothing lasting anyway.

Sart's wisdom,
    -Crimson Captain Aztar III, Coinmaster.

P.S: please excuse any seeming lack of respect princess, but this is the 15th draft, and it had to be sent eventually. -L.

Spoiler: everyone (sans hierophant, blade of the people, chainbreakers, geist, weavers, company still I think)
    Show
    To the present parties, and on the matter of godly succession, I'll mirror the thoughts of the pretenders. Yri is far closer tl the hells than to the heavens.

Now I must remind you, that were we to consecrate this city to Cania, no lives would be endangered, not even the unlife of Viceroy Nazhar brave as he was offering it.

And also that we are willing to put [30 stats] (with the aid of the painters) to the calling, summoning every favour that's been owed to the sisterhood. And leave you with a piteous 25 to be put forth amongst all of you who are concerned for the city. A relatively easy task.

I of course support the exemption for Shackle, who currently battles one of the main causes for this whole ordeal. And hope to hear your thoughts on the 3 possible candidates, now that ours has been cleared.

Canias' common sense, (come on, the geist was less desperate of a choice.)
    -Bat, Big sis of the Canian sisterhood.

Spoiler: hemminghock family company
    Show
    is a deal then, that'tll be 2 squads of hobgoblin grenadiers we'll send back (or more, if you appreciate good soldiery) not quite as bulky as what you lost but discipline and firepower will surely make up for it.

A letter is attached in the same manner.

Ma'am, I'm afraid, unless fire is their preferred nourishment your plants are not enjoying themselves in the sort of rain that awaits this city.

Nevertheless, previous acquaintances may have set my expectations too high. I expected you, of all people to separate the actions of individuals from the whole, be them men, gods or beasts. And sure as I may have missed the mark with my hopes, I still expect you to reconsider, now that you've seen that even the barest consequence of this godlessness almost cut the head from our little association.

-Crimson Captain Aztar III, Coinmaster.

Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    7 stats was highballing it* any help for the cause is a good help for the cause.

*5 could do it.

Last edited by neriractor; 2021-10-11 at 09:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Ah, yes, trolls, the monsters that are such wusses their primary means of reproduction is being eaten by other creatures.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ColouredWalker View Post
    With all this talk of half dragon cohorts I may need to scrap riding a actual Dragon given how unoptimized it is.
    hey, order a gig here: https://www.fiverr.com/neriractor

I would really appreciate it.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

The Cloven Court of Valmont

Morale 16
    Reputation 5

Spoiler: To Shackle et al (Everyone barring Blade, Geist, Confederacy, Weavers)
    Show
    Dear friends,

We have heard several arguments as to why the Hierophant is unworthy of the title of new god of Sethennai, and at least one impassioned plea to reconsider our stance on the matter. Although our First Princess remains abed and resting, she has been following these proceedings as much as possible as our Court has made it clear that this issue is of paramount importance to the ongoing security of the city. Let it not be said that the Cloven Court does not listen to its allies, nor that we are so enamored of the possibility of power that it blinds us to the realities of cooperation. We will no longer pursue apotheosis on the Hierophant's behalf.

However. There are some troubling trends in this conversation that should be addressed. First and foremost, the Court believes that the rancor directed against Yri Cenred is driven at least in part by imperialist propaganda, perpetuated by a continental Old World regime that does not recognize talent. We urge you to have more open minds in the future regarding such works. Furthermore, several of the arguments presented against the Hierophant were neither precise nor sound. While it is true that Cenred has not yet taken up arms to protect the people, the fact of the matter is that she will be operating in the existing framework of the Cloven Court of Valmont - an institution that does have a track record of helping those in need.

And though many of us are not natives of Sethennai, we have all been legally recognized as citizens, and are able to hold both land and title here. Allow me to ask this as directly as possible. If we are not 'of Sethennai', then who is? If we were to define the right to be considered 'part of the city' by time spent here, would the Tangle Geist surely not have the strongest claim to godhood? Or is it merely years of stewardship over other native Sethennese that are the pre-requisite for absorbing the power of a divinity? Do years of leadership in general not count? Is it a limit of sapience or academic knowledge? Is moral character the missing ingredient?

Please forgive our intrusive questioning. The Court is not here to offend, but rather attempt to illuminate the matter for all involved. We do agree with the proposed solution, yet simply require a clearer set of terms before committing to back any of the claimants.

Sincerely,

The Bureau of Olivia von Draum, Vicomtesse Ardennes, Ministre de Correspondance for the First Princess

Show
    Some strong feelings against the Hierophant, I see (even though she would be under my direct control, not an NPC in her own right). The cost would have just been 15, I believe. But no matter - I'm not foolish enough to press the claim if literally everyone else is against it.

The real question is: who do we choose? Nazhar, or the Painting? I see good arguments for both, but am open to being swayed in either direction for a public backing.

Spoiler: To the Knights Null
    Show
    Dear Crimson Captain Aztar III, Coinmaster,

On behalf of the First Princess of Valmont, I thank you for your message. She appreciates your message of concern, and wishes you well in return. Moreover, she is grateful for the praise you have offered her, and hopes that you are made aware that she too sees your greatness reflected in our shared partnership.

The matter of the Hierophant has proven to be a thornier one than expected. You speak wisely, and rest assured your warning does not fall on deaf ears. While the Cloven Court has always seen fit to contain magical entities as opposed to conjuring new ones, we also believe in the possibility of redemption and rehabilitation. We have since retracted our claim in this matter, and hope to call on your counsel in the future on these matters. Similarly, we hope that you will be amenable to our ideas if they are presented in a more reasonable light.

Sincerely,

The Bureau of Olivia von Draum, Vicomtesse Ardennes, Ministre de Correspondance for the First Princess
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

5. - Top - End - #215

Hemminghock Family Company

Spoiler: To the General Discourse: MOR 10 (we know who that means by now right?)
    Show

Dearest Friendly Factions of Sethennai.

First o' all, to the Shackle. Be glad that our friends around the city have a head-on straighter than your clearly crooked one. Was suggesting the Tangle Giest as on of the options for a city a serious comment. I know that you lost some great minds to their attack but I figured there might still be one or two skulls to knock together over there.

The Giest was so bad it made the lot of of work together for a moment, and your plan was to show up in a white suit and hand it the key to the city? The idea's offensively bad and I've fired people for less. Desperate don't need to mean stupid.

As for the current suggestions:

I feel like the city has really got ourselves caught on the idea of a God. Sure thing, it's the cheapest option and you know I love a deal, but you've gotta think about long-term investments. Any of the options put forward in our adorable little mailbag have a critical flaw of all of us working together to benefit one affiliated being that gets to be a God. There needs to be options that end up with nobody havin' God in their pocket but promisin' to be good about it.

Lemme tell you, power consolidation ends up as power horded and power abused.

Spoiler: OOC:
    Show

There are likely more expensive projects we can do that won't involve needing to put one of us in charge of the power, because let's be honest we're not going to agree on something that involves handing a single person a huge buff. We will have our flavor reasons, but there are also gameplay reasons for that.

Spoiler: To the Vault and the Cloven Court: MOR 10
    Show

We here at the company surely understand that a figurehead and leader being injured is going to put gunk in your gears and we're truly sorry to hear about the princess. Though we have heard that her bout with the demon was somethin' to talk about 'round the bar for a couple months to come.

As for the issues of Old Port, though we understand the promises made, we also need to express our disappointment in not being considered a safe haven for the citizens under your protection. Though the Giest did attack us, we didn't enter open war with them and, far as we can throw it, our values seem to be aligned with yours in most circumstances princess.

We don't need an answer this month, as we know that all parties involved are nose deep in logistics at this point, but we need to stress that the offer that expanded our piece of that apple pie had better be sweet and delicious. Afterall, time is money and you know we can't afford to waste either of those.

As a thank, you for your friendship and galvanizing the troops against the Tangle Giest, attached are some friendly contracts and logistics for Hemminghock soldiers that will be on their way over to the Court as soon as our matters here are settled. It's the literal most we can spare at this juncture.

Spoiler: OOC:
    Show

Despite my better judgement about making your position even stronger, there is no need to twist the arm again this turn. Sure we'll find something to keep this side of the alliance on hook before next midturn ;)

As for the troops. Sending 3MIL your way. I know it's not 5 but I literally cannot afford that.

Spoiler: To the Knights Null: MOR 10
    Show

Bill Attached;

Show

Just confirming the purchase of Permanent 2 ADV for Permanent 2 MIL

Spoiler: To The Blade of the People: MOR 10
    Show

Bill Attached;

Show

Just confirming the purchase of Permanent 2 MAG for Permanent 2 ADV

Spoiler: To the Cloven Court MOR 10
    Show

Seeing as we are planning on using your generous trade network to keep the Hemminghock Forge humming, please feel free to read our messages to the Knights Null and the Blade of the People so that you can know what we are sending through your lands to them.

Thank you for your generous offer.

Brittia

Last edited by Writtensanity; 2021-10-14 at 06:25 PM.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

S'Letaunntic Vault

Morale 6

Spoiler: Knights Null
    Show

Show

Magic is unfortunatley at something of a premium this turn, dont really have any to spare, sorry.

Spoiler: Cloven Court
    Show

Show

Still looking for Mil this turn? No worries if not! I'll also edit this messege to let you know what if any stats are being traded through the Court this turn.

Spoiler: Hemminglock Family Company
    Show

Show

Just wanted to confirm our trade of stats for use of the alchemy lab for VIP creation. Additonally, with the Court stalling on things we may need to look to an LTP to fully unify our district in the coming turns. Will keep an ear open for any opportunities in that regard.

Spoiler: Chainbreaker Confederacy
    Show

Show

Just wanted to confirm the stat your sending over for use of the VIP alchemy lab this turn.

Last edited by n0ble; 2021-10-14 at 08:03 PM.
    “Have no fear, you will find your way. It's in your bones. It's in your soul.”- Mark Z. Danieleweski, House of Leaves

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Knight's Null

Espionage defense: 8
    Rep: 3

PCs

Spoiler: The hemminghock family company
    Show
    Show
    trade confirmed

Show
    The princess is wise, it is silly to reject the hierophant on the virtue of foreign birth. Her actions are another matter, but in listening to our judgement of it she has proven a willingness to listen, wise again beyond her age.

In the interest of displaying a similar wisdom I'll set aside Cania's claim, the city, if it doesn't wish to put its part towards its own safety does not deserve it, it doesn't deserve the lich either but since he is willing to do it anyway. The Knights will back them, both in arms should someone take offense and with the resources... The matter of his repayment... we'll see about.

-Bat, big sis from the sister's of Cania.

Show
    The Knight's will both provide for what's needed and guarantee here right now, (loudly at the start of next turn) to attack the saboteurs if there is any.

NPCs

Spoiler: Sublime commonwealth
    Show
    We have decided on a more... orthodox option to solve the problem, but may yet provide you with facilities in exchange for some other form of aid, We'll keep you posted.

Aztar III, coinmaster, Crinsom captain.

Spoiler: The bookhounds
    Show
    With Shackle's troubles we've made moves with our leadership to provide you protection when the coming conflict reaches you, we'll keep you aware.

-Wainston, Ghostcaptor consultant.
    Last edited by neriractor; 2021-10-16 at 05:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Ah, yes, trolls, the monsters that are such wusses their primary means of reproduction is being eaten by other creatures.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ColouredWalker View Post
    With all this talk of half dragon cohorts I may need to scrap riding a actual Dragon given how unoptimized it is.
    hey, order a gig here: https://www.fiverr.com/neriractor

I would really appreciate it.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

Morale 16
    Reputation 5

Spoiler: To the Movement for Reconstruction and Redevelopment in Sethennai: an Undertaking to Advance the Glorious City into Prosperity and Actualize the Perfection of Which it is Capable
    Show
    Show
    I am totally out of time - please pretend that there are a bunch of flowery phrases that are politely informing you that the price for my full vote and backing for Nazhar as god is 2 stats of your choice (Mag or Adv preferred).

Spoiler: To the S'Letaunntic Vault
    Show
    Show
    Sorry for the late reply and the OOC message, but I've run out of time. I would love some Mil points if you can spare any - taking the Throne will require a great deal in the coming turns. And of course all the Vault's trade through the Court is approved by default, it's literally the least I can do to be a useful partner.

Spoiler: To the Hemminghock Family Company
    Show
    Show
    3 Mil is very generous, given our respective positions. Thank you for the help; it'll be quite useful this turn. I'm working on a way to resolve the Sootcliffe problem that hopefully doesn't compromise any of my allies too much.

Spoiler: To the Blade of the People
    Show
    Show
    So... are you going to buy me off for that VP? Still waiting on a post from you. You can imagine more passive aggression coming your way until you confirm that you're sending me stuff to make me whole this EoT (including at least 1 Esp).
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

9. - Top - End - #219

The Sleepless Crusade

Morale 11
    Reputation 3

Spoiler: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re :Re you know who you are
    Show

The Movement for the Prosperity and Actualization of Sethennai: a Glorious Undertaking to Restore the City to the Perfection Of Which It Is Capable thanks the Knights for their generous support in this endeavor. This will cost half of what stabilizing the city without a new god would require, and will resolve the problem quickly and efficiently, before the people of Sethennai can be hurt and before order can be further disrupted.

Show

Unless any other parties are willing to provide an additional [40 stat points, 10 of which are magic] this turn so that the no-god ritual can be conducted, then the Crusade will be moving forward with the ritual for the good of Sethennai (and for the good of the sick fluff as a result). Reminder that Nazhar is pledging to not use any advantages from godhood against other factions, including those not on this correspondence.

Spoiler: To the Cloven Court
    Show

Show

Imagine polite fluff expressing mild disappointment that you would extort us for helping to stabilize Sethennai, but also agreeing to those terms. Will send 2 Econ (3 originally, losing 1 to attrition).

Reminder that this does include the "bringing wrath down on anyone who interferes with the ritual" (to be clear, the ritual itself, not Nazhar or the Crusade once it has been performed) on your part, though if that does happen we can discuss other tangible benefits/compensation that would happen.

Will also need a public statement as such tomorrow, before EoTs are finalized. Doesn't have to be long, can just be a paragraph or so. Need you to throw your considerable weight against interference.

Spoiler: To the Knights Null
    Show

We wished to thank you for your support in this endeavor. We are deeply grateful, and are happy to discuss compensation in the months to come. If nothing else, we have unearthed several powerful relics that you may be interested in. This will require [13 point of Mag, plus the 3 points/Rep needed to avoid attrition] this season.

Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2021-10-17 at 06:45 PM.
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ettin in the Playground

The Painters Guild
    Morale 10
    Rep 3

Spoiler: The sleepless crusade's long title
    Show

We will support you with out you needing to do anything. The Painting while wanting it isn't in a position where it can seize it. Just remember we gave support when it happens. Our support doesn't amount to much as the Knight's Null long ago bought our magic for this coming month but we will at least say it.

Spoiler: massive group still minus hierophant
    Show

We also back Nazhar. They honestly seem like the second best choice after the Painting and we understand the Painting isn't for everyone even if it would make the city a centre of culture. We also propose someone interrupt the Hierophant's ritual. We aren't clear how close the Court helped them to finishing it but they will most likely complete it on their own if not stopped.

Show

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

Morale 16
    Reputation 5

Show
    Dear friends,

As our aim has always been shared prosperity, the Cloven Court is delighted to announce that after careful reconsideration of the issue, we will be fully supporting Viceroy Nazhar's bid for ascension. He has the training, the knowledge of the city, and most importantly the collective backing of allies invested in making sure that the process is free of calamity for all involved. The Cloven Court is planning on taking a public stance on the matter, proclaiming him a champion of Sethennai and urging that everyone accept this nomination for godhood.

Regarding stopping the Hierophant's ritual: the Court has already committed to working with her. Indeed, we have spent months on correspondence, magical rituals, and collaboration. Let us not confuse her inaction with hostility, nor fail to recognize that while working for the First Princess, Yri Cenred will not be seeking apotheosis but has already sworn oaths to aid the Court. We seek to remain cordial with everyone present, and in the interest of transparency her work is already earmarked as an asset to us. With the right guidance and motivation, we believe that she will be well placed to be a force for good.

Should that entirely separate ritual be disrupted, the First Princess will be... displeased at the outcome. As such, I must strongly recommend dropping the matter.

Sincerely,

Show
    The Cloven Court will be backing Nazhar for the god-hood as well. Count us in.

But nobody touches the Hierophant. I've invested nearly 40 points of Mag and a great deal of political capital into making sure her LTP goes smoothly, and made a point of staying out of nearly every other major NPC's grill. Please show me the same courtesy.
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ettin in the Playground

The Painters Guild
    Morale 10
    Rep 3

Spoiler: Big Group minus usual people and Hierophant
    Show

2 conflicting gods is worse than none. If the ritual is just them selfishly getting stronger then ok but if they become a god and Nazhar becomes a god, it will damage the city and I hope we are in agreement that they would have to be executed. Do not tell them. We will see how honest they are in the coming months.

Show

13. - Top - End - #223

PaladinGuy

The Chainbreaker Confederacy

Morale 5, Rep 2

The Blade of the People
    Spoiler
    Show
    Alright, Ritona’s out, though I doubt she’ll let herself stay captured for long. So for now I’ll be handling communications for the Confederacy. Pleasure to finally speak with you Major, I have little doubt tales and plays of your exploits will be entrancing the theaters for generations to come, but today I have come asking for help.

Not quite sure what Ritona had arranged with you, but as it stands the Confederacy needs your help against the Lawmage of the Stacks. We’ll be assaulting [24] this month, and I hope you will be there to support us, I’ve a mind to organize a… show, for the people who call Shackle their leader, but I’ll need your help to pull it off. Any espionage you can spare. You’ll be compensated of course, I’ll not drive this Confederacy into too deep a debt while I sit at its head.

I can offer [5 morale] and my own services [lvl 2 morale VIP], as direct compensation this month, plus a cut of the profits in the months to come and the [1 permanent esp] that I see Ritona promised from the prison.

I’m hoping to get around [Some combination of 10 mil, 10 esp] from you, our ally. Though any more would likely save Chainbreaker lives, and thus be deeply appreciated.

Zigurd Galenmeer, Playwright.

The Vault
    Spoiler
    Show
    We will be paying in 1 t.eco, exchanged through blade of the People and the Cloven Court

14. - Top - End - #224
    Bugbear in the Playground

Shackle
    Defensive Espionage - 10
    Reputation - 3

Spoiler: Hellworks (10)
    Show
    I am not sure what will happen in the coming months, but I'd like to be around to see it. I would appreciate any assistance you can offer in fortifying the Stacks. I'll also help bring you up to speed on magicks that are outside of your current expertise.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ogre in the Playground

Blade of the People
    Mor 7
    Rep 5

Spoiler: Chainbreakers
    Show
    Greetings my friends,

We had a loose plan but we shall muster the full force of the Blade and our People to join you in the war under your leadership this month. We will have our forces meet you in Redagte. Our network should be able to crack the Shackles defenses and will be led by the Weaver herself (Tier 2 Esp VIP) who will lead our People (10 Esp). Then I (Tier 2 Mil VIP) shall lead our Blades (7 Mil) to join your forces, freed up thanks to your generous offer.

Regards,
    Major A'Jish

Spoiler: Court
    Show
    Greetings,

As we have mentioned it was never our intention for my friend the Princess to be injured. We have more concern in solidifying the relationship between our groups then sending some resources to rectify the problem as if it was merely a transaction to be handled. We are sending several cells of our People to be put at your disposal this month.

We hope that they will be able to gather you information in the coming days. Next month we will also be able to provide knowledge of a small project the city can undertake to banish the demon if they so wish.

Reagrds,
    Major A;Jish
    Spoiler: OOc
    Show
    Sending 3 Esp

"Facilis Descensus Averni." - Virgil, The Aeneid

“Why would I want to win anything other than a beautiful game?” - Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear