New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins (2021)

I'm surprised no one isn't talking about Snake Eyes. This morning I'm going to see the movie Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins and I'll discuss my review after K finished watching the movie.
    It's time to get my Magikarp on!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins (2021)

I honestly didn't even know about it until a couple days ago. The first two G.I. Joe movies were okay, but I don't think I really care about a movie that's just about Snake Eyes. It didn't work out very well for the X-Men, and Snake Eyes is no Wolverine.
    "Nothing you can't spell will ever work." - Will Rogers

Watch me draw and swear at video games.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Re: Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins (2021)

Ok, I finish watching the movie, and here's my review for Snake Eyes:

Spoiler: My Thoughts For Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins (2021)
    Show
    An ancient Japanese clan called the Arashikage welcomes tenacious loner Snake Eyes after he saves the life of their heir apparent. Upon arrival in Japan, the Arashikage teaches him the ways of the ninja warrior while also providing him something he's been longing for: a home. However, when secrets from Snake Eyes' past are revealed, his honor and allegiance get tested -- even if that means losing the trust of those closest to him. So anyway what I like about this movie is that there was so much action in it. What I dislike about the movie is that Tommy aka Storm Shadow felt betrayed by the Arashikage clan because he was using the jewel to defend his clan. The actor who plays Snake Eyes did a very good job acting. This movie is very good and I enjoyed it. So I'll give this movie an 8 out of 10 stars.
    It's time to get my Magikarp on!