Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Pathfinder 1st Ed. 20th Level Mythic 10 Planar Game

Huh, almost everything else I was going to ask for has already been asked for and approved by other people, assuming that Spheres includes all the wiki archetypes that use spheres and so forth. So I think all I need to request now is the Jewel-Bound Familiar kitsune witch hex.

Oh and for the sake of checking, since I know it was mentioned in the old thread that Expertise might be somewhat questionable: would it be possible to use it to take the Fey Adept's Shadowstuff class feature - and if so, does it function like a bloodline and give all the various abilities you get from it across all the levels (since they aren't a choice), or do you just get, like, the basic shadow pool or something?

EDIT: Oops, one more request - would you allow Fabulous Figments to apply to Sphere Illusion effects (and be qualified for with Sphere Focus [Illusion])?

EDIT 2: Oh, also, since familiars etc can be given templates for free, what CR does a familiar have?

Oh I guess I may as well throw my character sheet down.
    Last edited by Llyarden; 2021-07-29 at 01:35 PM.
    "Follow the moonwalking Nosepass!"
    "Can you put the lich in a box?"

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Given that Oaths are on the table - Oaths of Offerings should probably either be banned, or only give 4 Oath points, since our wealth is already halved.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Llyarden View Post
    Oh and for the sake of checking, since I know it was mentioned in the old thread that Expertise might be somewhat questionable: would it be possible to use it to take the Fey Adept's Shadowstuff class feature - and if so, does it function like a bloodline and give all the various abilities you get from it across all the levels (since they aren't a choice), or do you just get, like, the basic shadow pool or something?
    Not gonna touch the first half, but mechanically it's all the one thing. There's precedent for it, that's why Hedgewitch steals the entire thing up to and including Create Reality. Expertise is always a tricky though though, as it's very strong if players can just pick the best stuff obviously.

4. - Top - End - #34

Quote Originally Posted by Genth View Post
    Given that Oaths are on the table - Oaths of Offerings should probably either be banned, or only give 4 Oath points, since our wealth is already halved.
    I agree with this sentiment. Both Oath of Offerings and Oath of Poverty should be reduced in power thanks to the fact we already have reduced wealth.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavion View Post
    Expertise is always a tricky thing though, as it's very strong if players can just pick the best stuff obviously.
    Very true, it's why I went with the Grand Discovery myself: It fit my character thematically, they were already heavy into the alchemical side of things, so why not go all the way and allow them to gain the pinnacle of alchemical power?

5. - Top - End - #35
    Barbarian in the Playground

Thanks for clarifying that for me @reality_marble

1) So taking Inherent Enhancement 5 times will give me a +5 for both my weeb katanas correct?

2) The stuff I was talking about is this http://spheresofpower.wikidot.com/us...of-might#toc40

That mixed with something like mythic Vital strike and mythic Combat Reflexes and Berserker
    spheres stuff will basically mean infinite attacks and such. Which I think is something you asked ppl not to do.

3) I was asking about demiplane and stuff like that because you get some nifty spells with Divine Source as spell like abilities and I think you bypass the need for spell components correct? I get like permanency, binding, and create demiplane so I like the idea of being someone that also locks away vile creatures and artifacts that otherwise can't be destroyed.

Expertise should just be used to snatch capstones like I did with Dual Stance from Warlord
    Last edited by angelpalm; 2021-07-28 at 06:03 PM.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Marble View Post
    Crafting reduction options may not stack at all, depending on the exact wording. I would have to see the individual options to make a judgement on that.
    Spoiler: Crafting Cost Reductions I'm Considering
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Artisan/Creation Feat
    In place of gaining one of the above item creation feats as a bonus feat, an artisan may choose to improve his efficiency with one item creation feat he already possesses. To do this, choose one item creation feat the artisan already has. When using that feat to create a magic item, decrease the cost of the required raw materials by 5%. If the artisan improves his efficiency with the same item creation feat multiple times, the effects stack.
    Whether this one stacks with other things that decrease the cost of "required raw materials" is debatable, but it seems intended to stack with itself, and because stacking is explicitly allowed, knowing whether its additive or multiplicative is important.

Quote Originally Posted by Artisan/Crafter's Art
    Whenever an artisan enchants an item that falls inside his crafter’s art, he may choose to double the cost of the raw materials in order to enchant the item in half the time. This stacks with every other method for decreasing the crafting time of a magic item.
    This seems to indicate it should definitely stack, at least normally. If you think it shouldn't for balance purposes, that's important information for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Artisan/Crafter's Art
    Whenever you enchant robes, capes, clothing, bags, or other objects made of fabric, decrease the required time by 10%.
    This is just an example - there are many options for Crafter's Art (usually focused on a particular material or item slot or a particular item theme like consumables) and whichever one is selected gives a 10% reduction in crafting time.

Quote Originally Posted by Artisan/Craftman's Technique
    Efficient Enchanting (Ex): Whenever the artisan uses his master craftsman class feature to create a magic item or construct, the cost of the required raw materials is decreased by 25%.

Expert Enchanting (Ex): Whenever the artisan uses his master craftsman class feature to create a magic item or construct, the enchantment takes 25% less time to complete.
    All Artisans will have Crafter's Art reducing the time requirement for a particular niche. All artisans have the option to spend "crafting feats" reducing the raw material cost. All artisans have the option to select these two Craftsman's Techniques. I would need a ruling on how these crafting reductions stack with each other (if they were allowed to at all).

Quote Originally Posted by Artisan/Supreme Technique
    Master Enchanter: The artisan has perfected the art of creating magical items. Whenever the artisan crafts a magic item, it takes 25% less time to create, and the cost of the required raw materials is decreased by 10%.
    This is one of the Artisan's capstone options. Once more, we see "required raw materials", so it stands to reason that I should ask whether it stacks with other Artisan stuff that reduces "required raw materials".

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Trait/Hedge Magician
    You apprenticed for a time to an artisan who often built magic items, and he taught you many handy shortcuts and cost-saving techniques. Whenever you craft a magic item, you reduce the required gp cost to make the item by 5%.
    Trait link. Simple and straightforward. Doesn't have the "required raw materials" language, but unlike the others it's not part of the same class so I'm a bit less sure they were intended to stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic Archmage/Crafting Mastery
    You can craft any magic item as if you had the necessary item creation feats. If you actually have the item creation feat needed for a magic item you’re crafting, whenever you attempt a skill check to create that item, roll twice and use the higher result, and you make twice as much progress on the item for any time spent. This ability does not reduce the item’s cost or any other requirements.
    Mythic link. Doubles crafting progress if you have the right feat, otherwise just lets you craft without needing the feat.

Quote Originally Posted by Unchained Craft
    20 Ranks: You can craft magic armor, magic weapons, magic rings, and wondrous items that fall under your category of Craft using the normal Craft rules.
    Skill link. Allows me to use the Craft skill rules to craft magic items of a type appropriate to the craft skill in question. Because of the particulars of how Craft skill differs from standard magic item creation, how this would stack with reducers is unclear. Do they just not interact at all? If they do, does a gp reduction reduce the initial investment required (1/3 the market price)? If they do, does a time reduction reduce the "progress in sp" required to successfully cast the item, since that's what determines how quickly the item gets crafted?

Presuming I didn't use Unchained Craft, Crafter's Technique, or the reduction option from Creation Feats (which leaves all the reducers that apply to all my crafting rather than specific kinds of crafting)...

Techniques reduce gp and time by 25%. Supreme Technique reduces gp by 10% and time by 25%. Trait reduces gp by 5%. Mythic reduces time by 50%.

If we calculate things additively, gp cost is reduced by 25%, 10%, and 5%, for a total of 40%. So we take the base 50% market price, multiply that by 60%, and we find that we're crafting items for 30% their usual market price (approximately tripling our cash via crafting). If we do the same thing for time...we're reducing time costs by 25%, 25%, and 50%. That's 100% time reduction, but time cost has a minimum of 1 day, so it's 1 day to craft anything no matter what it is. So 30% gp, 0% time. If I crafted all my gear this way, I would have 1950000 gp worth of stuff, taking 1 day per item to craft it all.

If we calculate things multiplicatively, final gp cost is (0.5 x 0.75 x 0.9 x 0.95) 32.0625% normal market price, still approximately tripling but slightly less so? And now when we calculate time, we find we're crafting at a speed of (0.001 x 0.75 x 0.75 x 0.5) 3555.55 gp per day, or approximately "days of crafting is equal to market price multiplied by 0.00028125 rounding up". So 32.0625% gp and 0.028125% time. If I crafted all my gear this way, I would have 1824561 gp worth of stuff, taking ~513 days to craft it all (give or take a few, depending on exactly how the items shape up).

And while it's a lot of money, especially on top of ABP, considering that I don't really get much else...I'm always unsure if it's unbalanced or not. I'm not a cohort handing items to the main character so they don't have to worry about wasting time or build resources, I have to manage it myself. I've given up spellcasting, and spheres access, and wacky monk strats, for...triple money and the ability to assign it a bit more how I please. I'm not sure it's broken, but that's no my call to make.

Which table are you referring to when you mention the crafting table for non-spell effects? There are two that I can recall.
    This one.

Custom items that replicate spell effects will require you to be able to use the spells in question.
    Does this override the usual ability to craft items you lack the prerequisites for by increasing the DC, and the Artisan's explicit ability to craft spell-replicating items? This matters extra for Artisan because they can't cast anything at all, so this would cut off their ability to craft things like wands. I was more asking if I should avoid crafting spell effect items in general for balance reasons initially, now I'm just trying to make sure I understand how this ruling fits with the requested class.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Nothing currently, maybe come start one?

Aspiring optimizers can try their luck in Zinc Saucier XXXVII: Blast From The Past

Quote Originally Posted by Maat Mons View Post
    Everyone knows Wizards only become adventurers because it's the fastest way to get more Wizard levels.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

After seeing the allowed material, and knowing that some people have varying views on the book, officially requesting Sha'ir from 3.x Dragon Compendium. Yes, I understand it was made an archetype for a pf class, but I find it having a different feel in general and would prefer the original (or as original as the 3rd edition version is!) Beyond that, I should be able to work well within the confines of the rules.
    Baamaa lyh ayd so telg.

Buu's Combat Tracker

8. - Top - End - #38
    Bugbear in the Playground

Here is where I got in the other thread: Aish

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ettin in the Playground

Okay, so... this is the ultimate long shot, and is a different idea from the lapith one, but is this: http://spheresofpower.wikidot.com/henshin-hero allowed? Totally understand if not, and the idea attached to this class is kinda wild, but... it took me all day to realize I have nothing to lose by asking.

I will fall back to the lapith idea if it's not okay.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

10. - Top - End - #40
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by angelpalm View Post
    2) The stuff I was talking about is this http://spheresofpower.wikidot.com/us...of-might#toc40

That mixed with something like mythic Vital strike and mythic Combat Reflexes and Berserker
    spheres stuff will basically mean infinite attacks and such. Which I think is something you asked ppl not to do.
    How do you combine vital strike with combat reflexes (mythic or not)? Besides that, you would only get vital strike on the first attack with advancing carnage, or reaper's momentum.
    Last edited by droobles; 2021-07-28 at 08:11 PM.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Concept: Iomedae Alter

Work in Progress Sheet: Here

Iomedae was always an ideological thorn for the Chelaxian Empire. That the Inheritor of Aroden came from the Chelaxian people is a source of pride, but that She clung to dangerous and weak notions of morality make Her a dangerous threat. The Glorious Reclaimation made that threat imminent and current.

House Thrune however, always has a scheme. Deep within the vaults of their palace in Egoran, the Allies of Hell kept a certain blackened blade, upon which remains the blood of Iomedae... from the day before she ascended with the Starstone. It was from this blood they created their new weapon. Birthed with blood and secretive hellish techniques, raised to adulthood under the watchful eye of Queen Abrogail and Hellknights, Iomedae Alter, or Alter, as her name was shortened to, was crafted to be an ironic weapon of vengeance against the Reclamation and a hubristic insult towards the Goddess herself. She grew strong, fast, and was inducted into the Hellknight Order of the Stone.

They didn't count on the Young Knight Rebelling. Perhaps in the process of trying to invert Iomedae's morality, or perhaps just from her own choice, Iomedae Alter strained against her Masters. Eventually, those chains broke, and she fought against the entire Order of the Stone, destroying their keep and fleeing, turning to a life of mercenary violence.

[To be expanded: personality stuff and how she really grew into her power, as well as relationship with Iomedae herself.]

‐---‐------

Writing this background, I had an idea: Reality Marble, usually the "Divine Source" mythic ability restricts you to alignment domains. For some reason (I assume so people can't min max). I was thinking however that since Alter's mythic ability is due directly to her being a clone of Iomedae, could I pick two of Her domains instead, so I can really take advantage of that story?

12. - Top - End - #42

Quote Originally Posted by droobles View Post
    How do you combine vital strike with combat reflexes (mythic or not)? Besides that, you would only get vital strike on the first attack with advancing carnage, or reaper's momentum.
    Seize The Opportunity is a feat from Path of War that lets you make any combat maneuver or an attack action whenever you make an AoO. There's a million and one ways to abuse it even without spheres, which adds a billion more ways to do things like create infinite loops with it.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Seize The Opportunity is a feat from Path of War that lets you make any combat maneuver or an attack action whenever you make an AoO. There's a million and one ways to abuse it even without spheres, which adds a billion more ways to do things like create infinite loops with it.
    I was gonna point out that Seize the Opportunity is *explicitly* called out by the Spheres of Might source as a bad idea to mix. Having said that, is there anything that would let you get more than one AOO on a single person from Mythic? You could apply the "Bonus Attacks get penalties" to AOOs as well? If you have abilities that add attacks to AOOs, first source is free then -5 per attack" just spitballing

14. - Top - End - #44
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Humm, so you go "seize the opportunity" -> "advancing carnage"+"reaper's momentum"

But vital strike applies only to the first attack of the chain and wouldn't be able to aim twice at the same target.

My power is way below 9.000 to find a way to loop that into infinity 😅

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm curious as to what a 20/10M Psion feels like. Let's see if it's out of my comfort zone or not.

16. - Top - End - #46

Humm, so you go "seize the opportunity" -> "advancing carnage"+"reaper's momentum"

But vital strike applies only to the first attack of the chain and wouldn't be able to aim twice at the same target.

My power is way below 9.000 to find a way to loop that into infinity 😅
    Trivial example, without even using spheres, just the single feat of Seize The Opportunity + base Paizo.

1. Paired Opportunists gives you an AoO whenever your ally gets an AoO.
    2. Have any kind of sidekick or minion or ally or whatever next to you, or a mount works too. Anything that threatens.
    3. Greater Bull Rush makes it so the forced movement from a bull rush provokes from allies, but not from yourself.
    4. Bull Rush the enemy, per Greater Bull Rush, this movement provokes from your ally as normal but not from you, per Paired Opportunists, you get the AoO anyway.
    5. Declare you're using Seize The Opportunity to make a Bull Rush in place of your AoO.

Congrats, a trivially accessible combo that makes it so every time you hit the enemy with a bull rush you can spend an AoO to get another bull rush. Combine this with something that lets you do damage on bull rush for damage as part of the loop, riders on it which are plentiful particularly in spheres, or mythic combat reflexes for infinite AoOs per round so it truly goes infinite.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Trivial example, without even using spheres, just the single feat of Seize The Opportunity + base Paizo.

1. Paired Opportunists gives you an AoO whenever your ally gets an AoO.
    2. Have any kind of sidekick or minion or ally or whatever next to you, or a mount works too. Anything that threatens.
    3. Greater Bull Rush makes it so the forced movement from a bull rush provokes from allies, but not from yourself.
    4. Bull Rush the enemy, per Greater Bull Rush, this movement provokes from your ally as normal but not from you, per Paired Opportunists, you get the AoO anyway.
    5. Declare you're using Seize The Opportunity to make a Bull Rush in place of your AoO.

Congrats, a trivially accessible combo that makes it so every time you hit the enemy with a bull rush you can spend an AoO to get another bull rush. Combine this with something that lets you do damage on bull rush for damage as part of the loop, riders on it which are plentiful particularly in spheres, or mythic combat reflexes for infinite AoOs per round so it truly goes infinite.
    "Bull Rush
    You can make a bull rush as a standard action or as part of a charge, in place of the melee attack."

Doesn't a pure RAW reading stop the chain, since Seize the Opportunity does not give you a standard action? An attack action is a type of standard action, but not the other way around. May last 2 cents on the matter.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

"Bull Rush
    You can make a bull rush as a standard action or as part of a charge, in place of the melee attack."

Doesn't a pure RAW reading stop the chain, since Seize the Opportunity does not give you a standard action? An attack action is a type of standard action, but not the other way around. May last 2 cents on the matter.
    Just for context for others: Seize the Opportunity explicitly includes combat maneuvers including Bull Rush specifically

19. - Top - End - #49

Yeah, people focus on the attack action thing, but the ability to replace an AoO with any combat maneuver is incredibly powerful in its own right, not even counting all the infinite combos that exist cause a bunch of combat maneuvers can force an enemy to provoke.

20. - Top - End - #50

I started off trying to make a shuriken throwing monk, then I went down a rabbit hole of trying to use creation sphere to not have to pay for poison to put on the shurikens.
    Ive ended up with a "monk" who is probably one of the best characters Ive made at creating something from nothing.
    Tricks will include creating many GPs worth of value of items from abilities that are unlimited use or are on cooldowns instead of per day.
    This could be exploited in a therocrafting way to break economies by creating things and selling them.

I want to tell you that is NOT how I want to use these abilities. The character is lawful good and inhabits the universe.
    She doesn't use them for personal gain or wealth.
    Is this acceptable?

21. - Top - End - #51

MindFlayer

Last question I think: is the Linnorm sorcerer bloodline acceptable?

22. - Top - End - #52
    Firbolg in the Playground

PirateWench

RE: requesting the 3.5 artificer as the pathfinder versions are lousy
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality Marble View Post
    Which Pathfinder versions of Artificer have you seen?
    Spoiler: 3.5 version
    Show

level, class feature, craft reserve
    1st Artificer knowledge, artisan bonus, disable trap, item creation, Scribe Scroll 20
    2nd Brew Potion 40
    3rd Craft Wondrous Item 60
    4th Craft homunculus, bonus feat 80
    5th Craft Magic Arms and Armor, retain essence 100
    6th Craft Wand 150
    7th Metamagic spell trigger 200
    8th Bonus feat 250
    9th Craft Rod 300
    10th - 400
    11th Metamagic spell completion
    12th Craft Staff, bonus feat
    13th Skill mastery 900
    14th Forge Ring 1,200
    15th - 1,500
    16th Bonus feat 2,000
    17th - 2,500
    18th - 3,000
    19th - 4,000
    20th Bonus feat 5,000

pf 3rd party artificer
    https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd...ent/artificer/

pf 3rd party eberron artificer
    https://sites.google.com/site/eberro...sses/artificer

of the 2 the eberron version is closer to the desired effect, but both are 3rd party

Edit
    with Artisan previously allowed - it seems to work as well...

Requesting
    https://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemasteri...ing-new-races/ >using 36-40 RP > notation the srd has - Very Powerful Races (31+ Race Points)
    Last edited by samduke; 2021-07-29 at 11:41 AM.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species? I will allow almost anything first or third party. No homebrew races. Monstrous races from the 'In the Company of Monsters' line and their racial paragon classes by Rite Publishing are fair game as well.
    Does this include templates applicable for player races?

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by watupwithdat View Post
    Does this include templates applicable for player races?
    That opens a can of worms. If they are allowed, how do the mythic tiers change if characters are now level 19, 18 or 17?

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

That opens a can of worms. If they are allowed, how do the mythic tiers change if characters are now level 19, 18 or 17?
    I suppose it does. But considering the high power level, assuming a template is allowed, it could reasonably be applied without any level loss (or just none or fewer levels lost, as some are CR +0, and there's a mechanic for reducing the level penalty á la LA buyoff that's automatic to CR/2 over every 3 levels or something.)

Take Lich for example. That's still a 120k gp investment, and I'm not sure what the template gives is that impressive compared to what Mythic 10 gives you.
    Last edited by watupwithdat; 2021-07-29 at 12:12 AM.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by watupwithdat View Post
    I suppose it does. But considering the high power level, assuming a template is allowed, it could reasonably be applied without any level loss (or just none or fewer levels lost, as some are CR +0, and there's a mechanic for reducing the level penalty á la LA buyoff that's automatic to CR/2 over every 3 levels or something.)

Take Lich for example. That's still a 120k gp investment, and I'm not sure what the template gives is that impressive compared to what Mythic 10 gives you.
    Heh, Lich is the *perfect* example, since the one tiny thing: Cha to HP allows a well build PC to get truly ridiculous bulk.

But ultimately it's for Reality Marble to decide. I just wanna highlight how busted simple appearing templates can be on PCs

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ettin in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Requesting Vanguard
    "Everything in creation is flawed. Humans don't need to be mentioned. Air, intent, and even time. My eyes can see the death of things. They're special, like yours. So I can kill anything that lives. Even if that thing is God."

28. - Top - End - #58

I was gonna point out that Seize the Opportunity is *explicitly* called out by the Spheres of Might source as a bad idea to mix. Having said that, is there anything that would let you get more than one AOO on a single person from Mythic? You could apply the "Bonus Attacks get penalties" to AOOs as well? If you have abilities that add attacks to AOOs, first source is free then -5 per attack" just spitballing
    I do believe that applying the stacking penalty to a single AoO trigger, as well as CMB for combat manuever chains, would greatly help in reducing the power of Seize the Opportunity.

Ironically, I have actually explicitly requested the feat which has since been allowed alongside Spheres. I presume that Reality's request to keep shenanigans to a minimum is rather important at this stage.

Trivial example, without even using spheres, just the single feat of Seize The Opportunity + base Paizo
    And may I politely ask how you continue hitting your opponent with this combo when a Bull Rush moves them? Unless you are directly against a wall, this combination does not work from what I see.

29. - Top - End - #59

Quote Originally Posted by D&D_Jedi View Post
    And may I politely ask how you continue hitting your opponent with this combo when a Bull Rush moves them? Unless you are directly against a wall, this combination does not work from what I see.
    A wall or a creature, or the floor with the right methods. You can also replace "Bull Rush" with "Reposition" and literally everything works the same except you just swing the enemy in circles without you moving.
    Last edited by Xavion; 2021-07-29 at 02:55 AM.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Wanna check something, cause it sounds like it (accidentally?) Combines to be busted for me.

Inherent Advancement bonuses apply to anything you wield, according to Reality Marble right? I.e. if you take it 5 times, and wield two weapons, you're getting +5 to both, not needing to take it multiple times for each weapon.
    The same would presumably be true for the Armor and Shields option. +5 applies to any armor and shields you wear, no need to take it multiple times.

I have armor and two shields. And I get to treat my Shields Enhancement bonus to AC as an Enhancement Bonus to Attack and Damage. So for my wee corner of rules interactions, I get *four* benefits for the price of 1 (Armor ACx1, Shield ACx1 [since the shield ACs don't stack with eachother] and Shield Weaponsx2.

Is this as intended and I'm just lucky that my intended dual Klar build has this particular interaction?