A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 301 to 330 of 391

Thread: Afterlife

  1. - Top - End - #301
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    CaoimhinTheCape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Afterlife

    I honestly thought game was gonna be over after this lynch.

    There's a hurricane coming tomorrow and all the news stations are saying to expect to lose power. If I do lose power (and am alive tomorrow) I'll let you guys know. Can post from my phone but won't want to use too much power on that.

    Probably gonna do a little bit of night posting/analysis since we talked about so little yesterday but we'll see. We know that there's only 1 wolf left, otherwise game will be over after the night kill.

  2. - Top - End - #302
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    I honestly thought game was gonna be over after this lynch.

    There's a hurricane coming tomorrow and all the news stations are saying to expect to lose power. If I do lose power (and am alive tomorrow) I'll let you guys know. Can post from my phone but won't want to use too much power on that.

    Probably gonna do a little bit of night posting/analysis since we talked about so little yesterday but we'll see. We know that there's only 1 wolf left, otherwise game will be over after the night kill.
    I told you it wasn't Aventine.

  3. - Top - End - #303
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    CaoimhinTheCape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Afterlife

    gac, last night you made a QT with Aventine and someone - who was that person?


    My night posts will mostly be facts rather than opinions, just so it's easier in case I'm alive and want to look back at stuff.

    Spoiler: Day 1 votes
    Show

    Aventine: Book Wombat, bladescape
    Snowblaze: Supagoof, Apogee1, Aventine
    rogue_alchemist: Batcathat
    Apogee1: Snowblaze, CaoimhinTheCape, Murska, rogue_alchemist, Xihirli, gac3
    No Vote: EmmyNecromancer


    Spoiler: Day 2 votes
    Show

    EmmyNecromancer: gac3, Batcathat, Book Wombat, bladescape
    Supagoof: Murska, Snowblaze, Xihirli, CaoimhinTheCape, Aventine


    Spoiler: Day 3 votes
    Show

    Batcathat: gac3, Murska, bladescape, CaoimhinTheCape
    Murska: Batcathat, Aventine
    Aventine: Book Wombat
    Book Wombat: Xihirli


    Spoiler: Day 4 Votes
    Show

    Aventine: CaoimhinTheCape, Murska, bladescape
    Xihirli: gac3
    gac3: Xihirli
    CaoimhinTheCape: Aventine



    Things we know:
    • At some point, the last Wolf bussed a partner
    • gac has helped lynch both wolves and is one of the best members of town, despite being Neutral.


    Well, thought I'd have more conclusions/obvious things I could draw but those are the vote tallies for all four days. Kinda wish you guys had weighed in on the case against me yesterday but the Wolf was obviously content to have Ave lynched without much of a fuss.

    Tomorrow I might make a post with ISOs of each of you (minus gac) to have the posts in one place. I won't make judgements on them, in case the Wolf takes that into account for their night kill.
    Last edited by CaoimhinTheCape; 2021-08-21 at 09:20 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #304
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    It was just me and Aventine.

    They were in the worst position possible if they were a wolf. Yet still they claimed to be town instead of trying to Ally with me.

    Spoiler: What Aventine said
    Show
    Nah, I'm town.

    Murska said some sketchy **** in response to me pushing, but I don't see the second bus. The first would have made a lot of sense for a wolf Murska, but I don't see doing the second. He doesn't need that much town cred, he could have won with bat still up.

    blade was completely focused on proving that something I said was wrong, rather than that my argument was bad. I will never stop laughing that he was so obsessed with finding something I said that he can prove wrong, that he ended up making a damn good argument that what he did was wolfier than what rogue did. Especially since that particular comparison wasn't even important to my original argument. I was much more interested in how he put way too much effort into trying to insist that he wasn't worried about being blamed. It felt like overcompensating. Anyway, I read the weird focus as trying to discredit my reads, like in Craziest, but it's also possible he was just drunk on OMGUS, and a townie so offended that I made an argument against him that he focused on discrediting me for that reason.

    Xi is Xi. The nice way of putting it is I can't read her. The honest way is that I think she just acts erratically. You can't do the "why would a townie/wolf do this: does it make sense?" If the answer to either way is "because Xi is an incomprehensible agent of primal chaos"

    But Caoi is the one who spent yesterday being stereotypically wolfy. Trying to get town cred by defending Murska, then trying to find a mislynch to set up by trying to get me on Xi (despite having a pretty bad argument if he was trying to convince me there). Before finally jumping on the bat wagon out of fear of not being on it. So he's the most likely at this point.

    Murska is smart. He might see it. Otherwise I die today, Caoi kills whoever of Murska or blade he thinks he'll have a harder time either pushing onto Xi, or Xi onto, and we see what happens in a final 4.Edited 08-19-2021 10


  5. - Top - End - #305
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    CaoimhinTheCape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Thanks for the info, even if it is basically an argument against me. We'll see who is alive come the next Day phase and what opinions everyone has.

  6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Behind you. RIGHT NOW.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Thinks about how bladescape charged with the batcathat wagon
    Figures that gac is pretty lock neutral

    So there's... 3 suspects left, then?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Xihirli, bastion of murder and betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Nobody else is gonna be right behind me, right now. Only Xihirli.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    If Xi and I agree some more, I will start to doubt my own alignment!
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  7. - Top - End - #307
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    CaoimhinTheCape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Spoiler: Murska - Day 1
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Heya Supagoof. Been a while.

    I'll join you in voting out Snowblaze. Clearly they had something to do with why the reactor malfunctioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    But the only reason you'd try to avoid doing suspicious-looking things is if you're evil, so if you don't do suspicious things that makes you very suspicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Is it a wagon if it's got two votes? Asking for a friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I like a proper case, especially when I'm too busy to really dig into things myself.

    rogue_alchemist
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I believe from that response that rogue_alchemist knows what a Town QT looks like, since I had the same idea regarding the win-con.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I think I'm heading back on to Snowblaze for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze
    Agreed with the first part, though I'd like it if you could explain the vote. That goes for you too, Aventine.

    ...I tempted fate by saying I wasn't dying today, didn't I?
    Mostly the temping fate, yes. Also because day is close to end and you were a wagon I knew had at least some votes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Apogee, then. I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze
    No, wait. Better idea. How about you self-vote, and I stay on Apogee? That way if no-one switches it goes to RNG, and whichever of us dies the other is 100% clear (since a wolf would try and switch last second).

    Down for that?
    A wolf would definitely take a 50% chance of being full cleared and 50% chance of dying. Just saying.




    Spoiler: bladescape - Day 1
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Now Xih here, this reactor situation kinda blows.

    - - - Updated - - -



    OMGUS tells are a rubber band. They always circle around each other. Also Supa isn't wolf for that post.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Rogue_alchemist ISO:
    Spoiler: ISO for RA
    Show


    NAI open post



    Helping mech/explain acronyms is easy content for wolf. Kinda NAI tho



    Picks up on the Gac thing, not a bad look here.



    The good old wolfy "This is why it's good, but maybe this is why it's bad! I don't know, but here's a vote!"



    And unless I missed it in the OP, this is an interesting little "theory" about what's in the game. I honestly think that this may be a touch of either TMI or intentional obfuscation right here.



    Intentionally dismissing Gac.



    An accusation of "The Mod forgot my name" is almost never scum. Scum has multiple people to compare PMs for them to come up with a specific fake.

    Instead we have a lot of "maybe but other people can draw their own conclusions" which is advocating for Gac's flip without placing blame on themselves if Gac is exactly what they say they are.

    You know what that sounds like? Wolfy agenda!


    Rogue. You and I again, except this time I'm the town and you're the scum. Delicious irony.

    Please see the above ISO for why you all should get on board town agenda and flip the Rogue Alchemist.

    Or pressure him until the cracks appear.

    I'm good with either.

    SIDE NOTE:
    Gac is almost always just Medium here. We can ignore him as long as he's fine voting with consensus.

    SIDE SIDE NOTE:
    EMMY please clarify your weird post.

    SIDE SIDE SIDE NOTE:
    Snow is probably just town? Take with a grain of salt but I think Snow is just town rn.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    I was with wolf!Snow back a few games ago in a game you ran.

    I am aware they could be duping me, but their content so far feels different to that game so I'm going to take a chance? We'll see how it works out for me.

    As for sure of themselves, let me put it this way:
    Either
    A. Rogue is wolf and we will find that out
    Or
    B. Rogue is town who did something not great, but if this is the case then I should be able to work that out from pressure.

    Also even if Rogue is town, using unified pressure and actual thoughts will motivate the thread to do something.

    And somethings are readable.

    - - - Updated - - -

    The reason I'm sus of Rogue here is that in my first game with him he was all on board with helping Neutral (Emmy) win her wincon and move on.

    Here he's pressuring and not believing a role that can be counterclaimed AND has verifiable mech.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Too Much Information, as you'd expect.

    It's basically a quickhand way of saying "This opinion comes from a point of view that has information no towny should have."

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, Snow, this is an aggressive case. In CI it was a defensive case. It would look different no matter my alignment.

    (Yes, I know this is me dismissing a reason to townread me and I should shut up, but meeeeh. )

    - - - Updated - - -

    ALSO GO READ PERCY JACKSON WW.

    Rogue Expresses a neutral-friendly-ish viewpoint there.

    Why is he suddenly anti-neutral in this game?

    Maybe because the claimed neutral is townsiding?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze
    So my first reaction was "bladescape,, you're chasing the same person you just cased as a wolf. That's not great." But then on actually reading the case it's pretty different to the one from Craziest Idea (with the caveat that I haven't reread that one because phoneposting). And the townread on me is appreciated.

    My gut now says bladescape is town, but I could just be being pocketed... though on the other hand I didn't quite get to the townread in Craziest Idea when he was trying to pocket me. Meh... good enough for a quiet day one, I can come back after flips assuming I'm not the one flipped.
    Honestly I would've loved to get wolf here too. It would've made 3/3 wolf rands since returning.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    I lead the charge, I take the blame.

    I WILL ADD A CAVEAT.

    I just realised he could be another Neutral. Which would explain the TMI and the approach as well.

    Can you clarify Rogue?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Props to Gac and Snow for picking up the other neutral angle when I was making my tunnel.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gac3
    Eh. Whatever. It's better than targetting someone because I could not understand what they typed. And it helps give us a target for tomorrow. Rogue Alchemist
    How does it help give us a target for tomorrow?

    Are you indicating you think R_A flips town and you'll go after me? If you think R_A flips town, find another person who has more scum equity for you, I guarantee I'll listen to other arguments. Town doesn't win from me seeing something I find wolfy and tunnelling.

    Of course, but then you have claimed the neutralest neutral role, so I don't know what I expect from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    I am always wary of people implying they know how a person will flip. Keeping my eye on you.

    Though in reality if no one else claims Medium you're pretty much perma-clear as Neutral so idk why I am.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also if this flips wrong I welcome town to pressure or look closely at me. You should never let people lead town without scrutiny UNLESS they're cleared.

    Side note: If R_A flips neutral I don't consider that a wrong flip so I refuse to allow people to pressure me in that case.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    I must admit I'm kinda hoping Rogue shows up to at least talk before dying. Just in case I'm wrong lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist
    I get it, gac3 is definitely not true town, and must be neutral if he is alive. General feelings are that the only good neutral is a dead neutral, but the fluff makes it seem that not all neutrals are bad. I don't know how he can prove it one way or the other short of us lynching him, but here we are. If he is willing, I would love to hear win-con and claims. Might as well pressure now that I've pointed all this out. Gac3
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist
    This specific game presents a dilemma in that I believe no towny (or maybe 1) has a power and we MUST rely on neutrals to help us. The neutrals are all truely neutral and could help town or help scum. Scum at least has a NK, but probably also has a QT creation power if not something more powerful to insinuate themselves into town.
    I can't help but feel there's a dissonance here. Am I misreading this or is R_A's stance changing?

    - - - Updated - - -

    That being said, other than the stance changing it actually wasn't a terrible response.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist
    Bladescape, in my experience, always states something mater-of-factly and tries to get go back and get support for it afterwards. The tone isn't wolfy for him, but I know I am town, so it feels wolfy to me
    Not entirely accurate, but I do state things more confidently than I necessarily feel in the moment.

    Wolves aren't going to tremble when you are like "Maybe?" and vote them. Wolves feel pressure when you stand up and plant your flag on their dead corpse.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by book wombat
    Muahahaha!!!
    Otherwise not really.
    Book, what do you think of Snow now?

    Also what do you think of R_A?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by EmmyNecromancer
    Ok, I'll admit to being less active than usual due to school. I don't have any information to say, but the Medium might repeat it the next night.
    Emmy still looking for you to please clarify this.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat
    Random vote to Aventine. I wish everyone a good game! I'll probably won't be able to post much as I'm on a trip.
    Uh. I thought BW was on Snow for some reason.

    What do you think of Aventine too?
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    I think I do like R_A's response. Wagon called off.

    Aventine

    Seriously?

    You completely missed the part where I was like "Good look"?

    I'm gonna OMGUS this one.

    Also yes of course I was worried about the flip. I was pushing a wagon for town, I want it to hit a wolf. I'm never going to NOT be paranoid that I'm wrong.

    Because even on a good game I'm wrong occasionally.

    The games I'm 100% right on are not very often.

    The fact that doubt is apparently scummy to you feels kinda weird to me, ngl.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Like okay, wait, why would I be worried about the flip if I was wolf?

    I would ABSOLUTELY know that R_A flips town (Unless I'm bussing in which case I'm worried because my casing worked? That's weird.)

    Like construct for me the world in which being worried about that flip is somehow a wolf-tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist
    First that was a lot of rapid fire posting. Someone is hyped up on caffeine (or really nervous). I am glad you accept my answer, and I'm sorry if it seems like I am flip-flopping, just putting thoughts and info out there. Neutrals are harder to deal with this game. They hold some special place, but I am not sure on my feelings of where, so I will default to the standard Non-all-powered game answer of they should die. However with all the attention you have brought to yourself, I am happy to switch to you, bladescape, even if it is just a feeble attempt to help another wagon gain steam in the last hour.

    As far as Snow's comment about people single posting a weird vote on her and then disappearing, that is is also suspicious. Apogee has posted since then, but not changed their vote, Murska just agreed with me but hasn't changed either. I would switch to her wagon to save myself, if I wasn't so ready to let this game go. I hope Cao and BW switch to areal wagon before the EOD just to have more analysis than single posts of nothing much to go off of.

    I will say you should closely look at the people who jumped on my wagon so readily. I don't have a problem with bladescape per-se making a somewhat coherent argument and trying to use a pressure vote, but batcathat, snowblaze (even though mostly out of self-preservation) and gac3 jumping over feels just really convenient. gac is likely just the medium and so can't be scum, that really leaves BCH looking the most sus out of the group, but a vote on them right now won't go anywhere, so I won't bother.

    Snowblaze (3): Murska, Apogee1, Supagoof,
    bladescape (1): Aventine, rogue_alchemist
    rogue_alchemist (5): Batcathat, gac3, Snowblaze, bladescape, Xihirli
    gac3 (1): CaoimhinTheCape,
    Aventine (1): Book Wombat

    Not Voting: EmmyNecromancer (only the 1 cryptic post)

    I'm no longer on you.

    Also Aventine sniped you.

    Also no, the rapid-fire posting is me being like "HE'S CONTRIDICTING HIMSELF AND MUST BE-- Wait this actually is a pretty good post. Did I get it wrong?" You'll see me do that a lot whenever I'm processing through things.

    Take it as you will.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Aventine
    "If I'm wolf I would know that the wagon I'm pushing is a mislynch. Why would I ever be worried about having pushed a mislynch as a wolf?"

    Is that a serious question?

    Am I the only one thinking that overall this feels exactly like blade in Craziest?
    Wolves jobs are to push mislynches.

    If you're worried about doing that as wolf then idk what to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Aventine
    Yes, it is the wolves' job to push mislynches. That means that if you are obviously pushing mislynches intentionally you are obviously a wolf.

    Being worried about looking like you are intentionally pushing a mislynch is very much a wolf state of mind. Why are you trying to act like it isn't?
    Yeah, sure, intentionally trying to avoid looking like you are pushing MISLYNCHES in particular. But what does "Pushing mislynches intentionally" Look like?

    If I'm pushing someone (And inviting people to scrutinise me) I'm usually not going to be 100% unless I have something like a cop check.

    Your argument basically hinges on town never doubting themselves, which is... not how it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    If that's your argument then I'm just going to move on. Because I was literally encouraging people to scrutinise me if R_A flipped town.

    But at this point it's people arguing the interpretation of words. I've stated mine, you're allowed to take whatever opinion you want from it.

    That being said, I'm leaving my vote on you until I find something else I think is wolf.


    Spoiler: bladescape Night 1
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Alchemist
    Apogee1 (3):CaoimhinTheCape, rogue_alchemist, Snowblaze
    Snowblaze (4):Aventine, Murska, Apogee1, Supagoof
    Aventine (2): bladescape, Bookwombat
    rogue_alchemist (3):Batcathat, gac3, Xihirli

    not voting: EmmyNecromancer

    time left about 1 hour.

    blade, you've been pretty active, how about joining me on the Apogee train (or wagon)? I really don't like that Murska Apogee1 and Supagoof all voted and haven't moved or said much and just bussed Snow pretty much the whole time. gac or Xi, if you get back on feel free to update your votes off of me to at least save Snow, if not to actively lynch Apogee1.

    Snow don't feel bad for voting me. If you do, I'll join you and make sure it is not a tie that has to be resolved, as you seem more valuable than me at this point.
    Just so you know, this message was at 2:39am.

    Unfortunately I'm never going to be around for eod because I have a sleep schedule =P

    That being said well done! I want to say this validates my tr on Snow



    Spoiler: Xihirli - Day 1
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    They say do what youíre good at, and Iím good at this. But I wouldnít do it for free.

    This is my job; Iím no chemist
    But Iíll kill rogue_alchemist
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Wombat, any thoughts on your random vote gaining traction?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze
    Where's the promised content?
    Right!? I'm not even sure we were referencing the same musical!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Okay Gac3 is probably the medium but what if we killed him, then he had a ghost seance, and WE held a seance to talk to him? Can we do psychic inception?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Hey I'm back. Apparently a thousand things are happening but I'm being asked to take my vote off of (one of the) the second place wagon(s) to save the leading wagon? No Lynch for the moment while I go back and read stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Well now I'm confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Okay, so

    Rogue_Alchemist was the leading wagon until he got a lot of towncred, then things pivoted to Snowblaze because... I'm not clear on that one, and now both of those wagons are teaming up to get Apogee killed because of

    Apogee hasn't said much of anything: a sorta random vote on Snow (where it has been all day) and a post believing that gac is the medium. To me, this reads as someone who is happy with how the Day is going and doesn't want to rock the boat (bonus points for the most likely lynches being townreads to me).

    Am I caught up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I don't quite get the case against Snow but hey I'm always down to kill the quiet. Apogee1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    In that case FoS Aventine.


    Day 1 quotes from everyone. Tried to insert all of the relevant quotes but I know I missed everything in blade's big spoiler about RA.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Spoiler: bladescape - Day 2
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Update on me:
    Had vax dose 1 yesterday. Wiped out today. Will try and get on later.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by EmmyNecromancer
    Ok, based on what AvatarVecna said, Poltergeists are like the wolves, and Ghosts, like me, are like the town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat
    I somehow feel the "like me" part is a bit suspicious.
    Same. That post is kinda meeh.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze
    Rest in piece, rogue. I was kind of expecting to die myself. (Also that now ruins the win-con gambit he suggested. Never mind, weíre in a pretty good position anyway.)

    gac3, could you claim who you created a QT between?

    I have some vague thoughts, but since Iím probably the clearest person alive itís probably counterproductive to state them straight away. So instead, I give you questions! Open to anyone, but particularly those who didnít vote Apogee yesterday.

    - do you think Apogee was bussed? Why/why not? If so, by who?
    - what are your reads on bladescape and Aventine, and why?
    - if you had to pick one town and one wolf in Batcathat/Book Wombat/Emmy/Supagoof, which would you choose and why?

    And yeah, Emmy, you really need to explain the Medium thing at this point. (I actually have a theory about that, but itís kind of reachy and Iíd rather wait to see what she says.)

    Iíll probably go through Apogee interactions tomorrow, but I donít think weíre likely to get much on those who didnít vote him with his being quiet and the wagon being rather last-minute.
    I don't think he was bussed. It kinda came out of no-where. Usually bussing is more "premeditated" than that.

    I think Bladescape is the worst scum ever, should be voted asap.

    Aventine I thnk is still rand!wolf but I'm more on balance on that now.

    Wolf: Emmy
    Town: Book Wombat

    Others are kinda neutral.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze
    Sorry, are you saying BW is the town or the wolf in that group?

    (Also bladescape never voted Apogee, so presumably he didnít bus. Speaking of bladescape... itís your fault that we nearly killed rogue_alchemist who was town. I donít really care that much with the flip we did get, though.)
    Eh. The game was dead and you were on the block.

    R_A both saved you and ended up being flipped into a wolf wagon.

    Also the wagon ON R_A was what made him obvious town.

    So I have no regrets that I lead a wagon on town!R_A.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Aventine
    I'll help set up a possible second pressure wagon on Book Wombat.

    My interaction with blade yesterday felt exactly like my interactions with him in Craziest. Snow, you said he feels different to you than he did in Craziest. Sell me on that.

    On that topic:



    So rogue looks wolfy because he looks like he is trying to push a mislynch while at the same time trying to make it look like he wasn't pushing it (because he wants to avoid being blamed for it later).




    And so now it doesn't make sense for a wolf to be worried about having pushed a mislynch. Despite that being the exact opposite of his earlier argument.

    Why is blade playing dumb here and pretending to either not understand my argument, or find it nonsensical, when he made the same argument earlier?

    Why is trying to push a mislynch while being worried about being blamed for it later "wolfy agenda" when it is someone else possibly doing it, but totally non-wolfy when it is blade possibly doing it?

    Why does a townie make that pivot? And put that much effort into trying to dodge my argument and discredit it by making it look like I am arguing something different than I am?

    Also, I swear there is a possible scum slip in one of Snow's posts. But it feels too ridiculous to actually have happened. I want to see if anyone else sees what I'm seeing before I even begin to make up my mind about what to think about it.
    Because my point was about someone who was intentionally dusting blame off themselves before the flip.

    Which is an entirely different situation to my push.

    "(others are free to draw their own conclusions)" - Rogue's push was pre-checked with the implication that others conclusions were their responsibility.

    I was actively saying "If this is wrong scrutinise me."

    I'm not saying you should townread me for that, but to equate the two is kinda disingenuous.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by gac3
    Well in the spirit of supporting those decisions I will not vote Blade today. Honestly I probably wasn't going to anyways. But people should talk more.
    I prefer there are other reasons you don't vote me.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Emmythenecromancer

    Please explain the D1 Medium statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Book Wombat being one of the first to point out Emmy's statement of "Like me" with the "Ghosts" part is kinda good look.

    But like your read on me, it's anything but strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    I'm not going to talk about my Craziest play as that was entirely based around trying to discredit Aventine's reads that game. That analysis is fine.

    The difference in the arguments for this game is that every post that they're bringing up they admit themselves isn't wolfy in and of itself. (This is fine on its own/This by itself isn't 100%) I don't know why you particularly have me on the mind but eh.

    Also I re-iterate the "Scrutinise me" because I have been in the habit of creating wagons as both sides. I want town to never let anyone making wagons walk away without scrutiny as for why.

    Also also I still categorically disagree with this idea that my statements can be equated with what I pointed out about R_A.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Btw, yes Aventine is town.

    As irritating as the "You were saying this" argument is when I don't agree it was what I was saying, the case and process that Aventine has put in is not one I'd expect from a wolf.

    Emmy being kinda NAI is a fine take from Aventine, but I think the wording itself is worth pushing for pressure. I don't know if I want to flip Emmy at this point, but pressure and posts from them is more likely for us to find them town if they are town, if that makes sense?

    - - - Updated - - -

    As for partners, assuming 2 living wolves I'd say something along the lines of Supa.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aventine
    What is the difference between rogue saying that others are free to draw their own conclusions rather than following him, and you saying that people should vote for who they think has the most scum equity rather than following you?

    "Categorically disagree" with whatever you want, but first please explain what the difference here that I'm not seeing is.


    Rogue's comment is entirely unprompted. Gac claimed and Rogue was like "I still don't think he's Medium but you all can make your own decisions."

    My comment was after I'd made my case, and rather than debates or support, I got a few votes including one which was like "I guess it's better than nothing." Feeling rather hard done by given I'd just put the effort into making the case I snapped back with basically a "If you don't agree do your own work instead of being ambivalent about mine."

    The ending to that post was because I realised after I'd typed it that he was the neutral, but I didn't want to back down from my snapback so I just posted it.

    Does that help explain why I think the two cases are different?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Emmy, what was the Medium comment about?
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Aventine
    So if I understand correctly, the difference is that rogue's statement was detached from any sort of meaningful context regarding who was voting for whom which could explain why he made the statement. It was just sorta out of the blue. (Incidentally, there wasn't much of a wagon on gac at that point, and it was neither growing nor shrinking.) On the other hand, your statement was a direct response to people starting to vote for rogue. And moreover, voting for rogue based entirely on what you had said, rather than on any sort of thought or effort on the part of the people adding these votes.

    Do I understand you correctly?
    Not quite. Although mostly correct.

    It wasn't the fact that people were voting for Rogue. That was what I wanted.

    It was the attitude it went in with. If they were just like "Bladescape said this and I don't see anything wrong with it." then I wouldn't have been bothered. Gac's comment basically implied I was incorrect but was going along with it anyway.

    Perhaps too heated of a response on my part but I was feeling pretty proud of my case for it just being D1.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Aventine: "These were exactly the same and that's why you're scum."
    Me: "Actually no this is why they're not the same."
    Aventine: "That makes you more scum."

    At this point, I'm no longer engaging with Aventine. It's bad for thread health and no matter what I say they're making it fit their idea of me being scum.

    Again, taking my words incorrectly. I repeat, the votes on R_A were not the reason I responded like that. It was entirely Gac's unenthusiastic response.

    That is my final response.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, the implication that I was somehow suddenly getting a wagon I didn't expect is frankly annoying. I have some pride in my ability to make cases ty.


    Spoiler: Bladescape - Night 2
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze
    a) I'm pretty sure the rules specifically said "no linking QTs, even with your wolfbuddies" so that's not evidence for town!blade
    Also on that note it could possibly simply be AV or Gac or Cao not keeping themselves logged in and the view got recorded.

    Unless 2 people have powers that have somehow enabled them to get into that QT then we're dealing with at least one false positive on that list.


    Spoiler: Xihirli - Day 2
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    The Emmy wagon is all well and good, but I'll follow up my FoS on Aventine for the Snowblaze pushing with no clear reasons.

    EDIT: Follow it up with a vote. Aventine.


    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Hey, if you want to keep killing the quiet that has so far been a winning strategy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Yeah, I'm okay stabbing Supagoof. One more knife in the knife holster that is his spine.
    If you're quiet, you die!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Supagoof is still quiet and we shall stab him until he squeals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Pray you never have to find out.



    Spoiler: Murska - Day 2
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Voting Supagoof as an alternative and as a bit of a poke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I would certainly not clear Emmy based on a Supagoof town flip. There is little the wolves can do if under suspicion by the people who got a wolf killed yesterday, but bus.


    Spoiler: Murska - Night 2
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I think we need to lynch Emmy tomorrow. For information as much as for being wolfy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I mean, yeah, don't be stupid about it.


    Day 2 stuff

    - - - Updated - - -

    Spoiler: bladescape - Day 3
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    BatCatHat

    Murska is pretty bloody towny imo.

    The Snow/Apogee flip was VERY close and one person going the other way earlier may have left snow out in the cold.

    I doubt teammates would throw Apogee away like that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BatCatHat
    Two votes and zero motivation. I kind of suspect that gac (whether or not helping the wolves) has some selfish motivations. Assuming he's honest about his wincon, I'm one of the people he still need to contact but only as long as I'm alive.

    Murska following along without any explanation seems shady, especially in combination with Snow's arguments.
    Using Snow's dying wish may have been the wolf plan? Thanks for letting us know.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    For the two questioning just read Cao's explanation. It basically summerises why I'm not concerned by Murska.

    Tired rn.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Xih.

    The likelihood of wolves having two identical PRs is not generally high.

    I don't know how AV runs the game but for a Medium Style role it would make thematic sense to have one for each alignment.




    Spoiler: Xihirli - Day 3
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Isn't worst case for town... 3 wolves?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat
    Voting for Aventine, praise the dice gods.
    Random?
    At this stage in the game?

    Book Wombat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Aventine
    I don't think I've ever known how to properly read Xihirli (I should try to figure that out one of these days)
    I change every time. Heck, last time I was just a good townie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    That's not confirmation. Sorry, that just isn't. We have no information on how common that power is, particularly with the wolves. "It would be weird if" we have no role information.
    This doesn't clear Book, it's nothing information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape
    Actually, Xihirli, how's it going with your vote on a person who can possibly be verified by a night ability? Your vote on Apogee did only come once he was going to be lynched.



    Votecount:

    Batcathat (3): gac3, Murska, bladescape
    Murska (2): Batcathat, Aventine
    Aventine (1): Book Wombat
    Book Wombat (1): Xihirli
    Xihirli (1): CaoimhinTheCape
    I haven't moved it yet, and I've already gone over my reasons why verifying the ability does absolutely nothing to change my views on the alignment of a person. As far as we know, every wolf can do that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    But hey, silly me, using someone's behavior and not their power (which I must repeat we have NO information on how that affects alignment) to decide who we murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Assumptions something something u and mptions.




    Spoiler: Murska - Day 3
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Batcathat, I guess. I'm a ghost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I've got a QT with Xihirli since last night.

    Day 1 vote tally, with fancy colours:

    Aventine: Book Wombat, bladescape
    Snowblaze: Supagoof, Apogee1, Aventine
    rogue_alchemist: Batcathat
    Apogee1: Snowblaze, CaoimhinTheCape, Murska, rogue_alchemist, Xihirli, gac3
    No Vote: EmmyNecromancer

    I'd colour BW as orange but apparently they're a townie PR that's confirmed somehow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    However, if I were a committed wolf making a big gambit and intending to pull the game home with it, I would certainly not be coasting during the following days, content to pay little attention and not steer the boat.

    I can't be both an evil mastermind who's actively hoodwinking the entire game and a lazy goon unwilling to put in effort to get townies lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    You voted for rogue alchemist on the first day, instead of anyone who might be a wolf.



    Spoiler: Murska - Night 3
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Next stop, Aventine.


    Day 3 quotes

    - - - Updated - - -

    Spoiler: bladescape - Day 4
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Aventine

    And game?


    Spoiler: Xihirli - Day 4
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gac3
    I actually am more inclined toward Xi
    That hurts my feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    OMGUS on gac3 but I'm sure I'll move it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Yes an interesting silence from Aventine.


    Spoiler: Murska - Day 4
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I'll start with Aventine, myself.



    I mean, for the sake of being complete, here are the quotes from our 13 post Day 4.

  8. - Top - End - #308
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Day 1:
    Aventine: Book Wombat, bladescape
    Snowblaze: Supagoof, Apogee1, Aventine
    rogue_alchemist: Batcathat
    Apogee1: Snowblaze, CaoimhinTheCape, Murska, rogue_alchemist, Xihirli, gac3
    No Vote: EmmyNecromancer

    Day 3:
    Batcathat: gac3, Murska, bladescape, CaoimhinTheCape
    Murska: Batcathat, Aventine
    Aventine: Book Wombat
    Book Wombat: Xihirli

    Right, so. Cao, if evil, has bussed both wolves - BCH not too hard, but Apogee pretty hard.

    Xihirli, if wolf, jumped on to Apo late when it was already a given and voted for Book Wombat for no particular reason D3.

    Bladescape, if wolf, avoided the Apogee wagon but went along with the BCH lynch pretty well.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

  9. - Top - End - #309
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: Afterlife

    End Of Night 4


    When the next spirit passed, nobody was really surprised. The most surprising thing was that they hadn't been dealt with earlier by the saboteurs.


    Murska has died. Murska was a Ghost.

    Day 5 Ends In ~48 Hours


    Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: AvatarVecna's Afterlife 2

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Aspiring optimizers can try their luck in Zinc Saucier XXXIX: Hoist The Colors High

    Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    It's always AvatarVecna time.

  10. - Top - End - #310
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    CaoimhinTheCape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Spoiler: Those color vote things
    Show
    Spoiler: Day 1 votes
    Show

    Aventine: Book Wombat, bladescape
    Snowblaze: Supagoof, Apogee1, Aventine
    rogue_alchemist: Batcathat
    Apogee1: Snowblaze, CaoimhinTheCape, Murska, rogue_alchemist, Xihirli, gac3
    No Vote: EmmyNecromancer


    Spoiler: Day 2 votes
    Show

    EmmyNecromancer: gac3, Batcathat, Book Wombat, bladescape
    Supagoof: Murska, Snowblaze, Xihirli, CaoimhinTheCape, Aventine


    Spoiler: Day 3 votes
    Show

    Batcathat: gac3, Murska, bladescape, CaoimhinTheCape
    Murska: Batcathat, Aventine
    Aventine: Book Wombat
    Book Wombat: Xihirli


    Spoiler: Day 4 Votes
    Show

    Aventine: CaoimhinTheCape, Murska, bladescape
    Xihirli: gac3
    gac3: Xihirli
    CaoimhinTheCape: Aventine



    OK. Murska's dead. Not all that surprising since the wagon didn't go far Day 3, and both blade and I have been defending Murska for a while now. (Feels like this is survivor and the obvious player was eliminated right before final tribal).

    If I was going to lose power I would have by now, so I shouldn't have problems posting.


    So... what are y'all thinking? I'll look through my ISOs in a few minutes. Reading the vote counts above - bladescape wasn't on the Day 1 Wolf lynch but Xi 's vote, at best, would have made it a tie between Apogee and Snow. Day 2 means nothing. Day 3, blade votes Bat and Xi votes the then claimed power role. Day 4, blade votes a townie and Xi's vote stays on gac.

    Just by that, blade gets more townie points but that's mostly cause of Day 3, where bussing could have been the plan.

    - - - Updated - - -

    you know what, before I put my full opinions out there I wanna know what the two of you (blade, Xi) think. You two barely had any interactions before Book Wombat's claim (Xi is suspicious because of Book's behavior, blade believes the claim) and I think the two of you only implied what you thought of me.


    gac, I'd happily accept your input as well but you're a Neutral who really doesn't care who is lynched (and I'm pretty sure I know what you're thinking anyway).
    Last edited by CaoimhinTheCape; 2021-08-22 at 08:07 PM.

  11. - Top - End - #311
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Crap. Who all is left?

  12. - Top - End - #312
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    CaoimhinTheCape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Crap. Who all is left?
    Cao, blade, Xi, and you

  13. - Top - End - #313
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Ah man. As a neutral, I think it would be great to lynch me today. It would be completely epic.

    2-1-1 today
    2-1 tonight
    1-1 tomorrow
    Random winner.

    However neither side is likely to go for that so it's more likely a winner will be decided right here and now.

  14. - Top - End - #314
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    CaoimhinTheCape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Pretty sure Wolves win in a 1 v 1 situation. other options are we all vote no lynch, wolves kill a townie, and tomorrow you're kingmaker or you abstain completely today and it's a typical final 3.

  15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Pretty sure Wolves win in a 1 v 1 situation. other options are we all vote no lynch, wolves kill a townie, and tomorrow you're kingmaker or you abstain completely today and it's a typical final 3.
    1v1 and similar situations is determined by which side votes the other faster.


    Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: AvatarVecna's Afterlife 2

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Aspiring optimizers can try their luck in Zinc Saucier XXXIX: Hoist The Colors High

    Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    It's always AvatarVecna time.

  16. - Top - End - #316
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Pretty sure Wolves win in a 1 v 1 situation. other options are we all vote no lynch, wolves kill a townie, and tomorrow you're kingmaker or you abstain completely today and it's a typical final 3.
    Oh yeah? I assumed the tie vote = random lynch would still apply. But I haven't read that part of the rules anyways.


    Ah. I see AV weighed in

  17. - Top - End - #317
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Apologies. I checked the OP and it seems I made ties cause a random lynch for this game. So 1v1 would be randomly decided.


    Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: AvatarVecna's Afterlife 2

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Aspiring optimizers can try their luck in Zinc Saucier XXXIX: Hoist The Colors High

    Quote Originally Posted by Book Wombat View Post
    It's always AvatarVecna time.

  18. - Top - End - #318
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    CaoimhinTheCape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Regardless, let's not have this settled by a coin flip.

    Although, I guess i would have liked my odds in a "who posts first" scenario.
    Last edited by CaoimhinTheCape; 2021-08-22 at 10:23 PM.

  19. - Top - End - #319
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    bladescape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Not gonna lie, the coinflip would be a really dumb way to finish this.

    That being said, also hilarious

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Cao, blade, Xi, and you
    2 people I had as town and the Neutral.

    Good start.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Given it's 48 hours I'm going to take advantage of it and rest some right now. Just had a long work day and brain is too fried for this.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"




    My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

  20. - Top - End - #320
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    CaoimhinTheCape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Alright then. Was hoping I'd have more from blade or Xi to help with my vote, but if I wait too long there'll be no content.


    bladescape
    + Case against RA. While I don't agree with the conclusions blade reached, points for trying to push the game forward on Day 1 with neither of the other Wolves in danger.
    ~ blade/Ave argument. Doesn't read to me as Town or Wolf, just two people interpreting a situation different.
    - Does not vote Apogee, a Wolf.
    - Calls Aventine Town Day 2, votes Ave Day 4.
    + Votes BCH, a Wolf. Could have been a bus (blade was aware I wouldn't stick voting Xi all Day). Then again, a successful lynch on Day 3 gives you at least a 50/50 shot of a win if you get gac on your side. (Day 4 begins with 3 Town, 2 Wolves, 1 Neutral)
    - One post on Day 4. No one gets town points for Day 4 aside from Ave (even if it is too late).


    Spoiler: Votes right before bladescape's case on RA
    Show
    Aventine (1): Book Wombat
    Book Wombat (1): Batcathat
    Xihirli (1): bladescape
    Snowblaze (4): Supagoof, Murska, Aventine, Apogee1
    rogue_alchemist (1): Xihirli
    Apogee1 (1): Snowblaze
    gac3 (2): CaoimhinTheCape, rogue_alchemist
    EmmyNecromancer (1): gac3

    No vote: EmmyNecromancer




    Xihirli
    + Votes Apogee, a Wolf. Mitigated a little because at the point of the vote, it doesn't seem like any other wagon could get more votes than Apogee, maybe tie.
    - Votes BW Day 3. BW claims a power, Xi thinks BW's actions are scummy. I guess this is more Neutral but it's reasonable to think the Wolves wouldn't have two of the exact same power, plus BW could verify overnight.
    - Does not vote (or comment on) BCH, a Wolf.
    - Votes gac, all but confirmed Neutral Day 4. Comments Ave is being silent. No one gets town points for Day 4 aside from Ave (even if it is too late).






    The + and - counts above aren't specifically worth one point for or against, they're just meant to show positive or negative things.

    For now, vote on Xihirli.

    - - - Updated - - -

    For the record, there's no way I'm voting gac. If somehow the real Medium never claimed, or there's no Medium and gac has bussed both his buddies I am happy to give him the win.
    Last edited by CaoimhinTheCape; 2021-08-23 at 08:42 PM.

  21. - Top - End - #321
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Behind you. RIGHT NOW.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Afterlife

    CaoimhinTheCape.
    Sorry, I forgot we were on the day.

    - - - Updated - - -

    We have three suspects, but realistically we have two. It's me or Cao. Which one do you shoot, Blade and Gac?
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2021-08-23 at 05:53 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Xihirli, bastion of murder and betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Nobody else is gonna be right behind me, right now. Only Xihirli.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    If Xi and I agree some more, I will start to doubt my own alignment!
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  22. - Top - End - #322
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    CaoimhinTheCape.
    Sorry, I forgot we were on the day.

    - - - Updated - - -

    We have three suspects, but realistically we have two. It's me or Cao. Which one do you shoot, Blade and Gac?
    Wait, Why do you clear blade? Or do you mean its realistically because you are voting cape and Blade won't vote for himself and therefore blades vote decides it unless I vote opposite to them.


    Also... Seriously? I know there aren't many options but really. No wolves have tried to make a deal with me or anything.

  23. - Top - End - #323
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    bladescape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Wait, Why do you clear blade? Or do you mean its realistically because you are voting cape and Blade won't vote for himself and therefore blades vote decides it unless I vote opposite to them.


    Also... Seriously? I know there aren't many options but really. No wolves have tried to make a deal with me or anything.
    You're saying this but how do I know this isn't cover?

    Also given it's a cross without me, are you going to vote with me or against me?
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"




    My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

  24. - Top - End - #324
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    You're saying this but how do I know this isn't cover?

    Also given it's a cross without me, are you going to vote with me or against me?
    Because I used this frustrated face. I have even actively tried to reach out and last night made a private chat with the person who I most suspect to be a wolf in the interest of seeing if they wanted to try to sway me to side with them. That's half the fun of being a neutral.

    As for my vote, I guess it depends on who you vote for.

    If you vote yourself... I probably won't vote with you.
    If you vote me... I probably will vote with you.
    If you vote the person I think is a wolf, I'll likely either not vote or vote with you.
    If you vote the one I think is town, I'll probably vote against you.

    All of this is assuming that I don't hear privately from the wolf with a convincing case, as that may sway me to either vote with or against them.

  25. - Top - End - #325
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    bladescape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Because I used this frustrated face. I have even actively tried to reach out and last night made a private chat with the person who I most suspect to be a wolf in the interest of seeing if they wanted to try to sway me to side with them. That's half the fun of being a neutral.

    As for my vote, I guess it depends on who you vote for.

    If you vote yourself... I probably won't vote with you.
    If you vote me... I probably will vote with you.
    If you vote the person I think is a wolf, I'll likely either not vote or vote with you.
    If you vote the one I think is town, I'll probably vote against you.

    All of this is assuming that I don't hear privately from the wolf with a convincing case, as that may sway me to either vote with or against them.
    I'm curious now.

    Gac3
    Last edited by bladescape; 2021-08-23 at 09:18 PM.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"




    My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

  26. - Top - End - #326
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    I'm curious now.

    Gac3
    Gac3

    To remove any legal obligation on my end, I would like to clarify. You understand why this is a bad idea right?
    Last edited by gac3; 2021-08-24 at 04:35 PM.

  27. - Top - End - #327
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    CaoimhinTheCape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    CaoimhinTheCape.
    Sorry, I forgot we were on the day.

    - - - Updated - - -

    We have three suspects, but realistically we have two. It's me or Cao. Which one do you shoot, Blade and Gac?

    Alright, so, uhh, what's the case against me and why is blade cleared?

    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Also... Seriously? I know there aren't many options but really. No wolves have tried to make a deal with me or anything.
    I would have offered a deal, but you didn't try to contact me and I'm not a Wolf.

    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Wait, Why do you clear blade? Or do you mean its realistically because you are voting cape and Blade won't vote for himself and therefore blades vote decides it unless I vote opposite to them.


    Also... Seriously? I know there aren't many options but really. No wolves have tried to make a deal with me or anything.

    You're saying this but how do I know this isn't cover?

    Also given it's a cross without me, are you going to vote with me or against me?
    I'm confused at what you mean here?

    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    As for my vote, I guess it depends on who you vote for.

    If you vote yourself... I probably won't vote with you.
    If you vote me... I probably will vote with you.
    If you vote the person I think is a wolf, I'll likely either not vote or vote with you.
    If you vote the one I think is town, I'll probably vote against you.

    All of this is assuming that I don't hear privately from the wolf with a convincing case, as that may sway me to either vote with or against them.
    So if
    Blade votes Blade, Gac votes someone else.
    Blade votes Gac, Gac votes Gac.
    Blade votes Wolf?, gac abstains or votes Wolf?
    Blade votes Town?, Gac votes Blade? or Wolf?

    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    I'm curious now.

    Gac3
    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Gac3

    To remove any legal obligation on my end, I would like to clarify. You understand why this is a bad idea right?
    Full offense, if gac is lynched then tomorrow comes down to a coin flip.

    - - - Updated - - -

    You know what, fine. For the shenanigans of voting gac right now, I'll vote bladescape

    Vote Count... I guess??

    Bladescape (1): CaoimhinTheCape
    CaoimhinTheCape (1): Xihirli
    Gac3 (2): Bladescape, gac3
    Last edited by CaoimhinTheCape; 2021-08-23 at 10:04 PM.

  28. - Top - End - #328
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    bladescape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Gac3

    To remove any legal obligation on my end, I would like to clarify. You understand why this is a bad idea right?
    I'm not going to lie, I just wanted to see if you'd do it. I've unvoted now.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    I would have offered a deal, but you didn't try to contact me and I'm not a Wolf.
    Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Full offense, if gac is lynched then tomorrow comes down to a coin flip.
    Wait, really? Huh, I guess it would've helped if I was part of that conversation before and, maybe, knew that...


    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    You know what, fine. For the shenanigans of voting gac right now, I'll vote bladescape
    See, the fun fact was part of me was seeing what would happen if I voted Gac, because I wanted to see if Gac would ACTUALLY go ahead and vote himself. Because that's amusing to me.

    And part of me was seeing who would react and how.

    CaoimhinTheCape why would voting Gac here to see because Gac claims he would self-vote a scum move?

    Scum would have a free choice of two townies if I was last wolf.

    Sussing me over my for-fun move is not a great look tbh.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"




    My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

  29. - Top - End - #329
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Behind you. RIGHT NOW.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Blade was very behind killing the most recent dead wolf. Gac is pretty lock neutral, but might be a serial killer with no kill ability. Somehow. So I think it's down to Cao or I.

    So, you know, I know my role. So... Cao.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Xihirli, bastion of murder and betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Nobody else is gonna be right behind me, right now. Only Xihirli.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    If Xi and I agree some more, I will start to doubt my own alignment!
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  30. - Top - End - #330
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    I have a feeling on who is the wolf but if we mislynch, town loses. If we lynch me, town has 50/50 shot tomorrow. Honestly, we could even end after lunching me and have AV randomly select the winner unless there is some secret 3rd party.

    So I figure lynching me is better than a mislynch, even if not as good as a proper lynch.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •