A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 391

Thread: Afterlife

  1. - Top - End - #31
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGirl

    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Hidden Town of Salem
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Ok, I'll admit to being less active than usual due to school. I don't have any information to say, but the Medium might repeat it the next night.
    Even though I am a necromancer, I am not a member of the Coven. In fact, my entire coven disbanded, so my alignment changed to Chaotic Good.

    Looking for a game of Werewolf/Mafia? AvatarVecna's Afterlife 2 is currently recruiting.
    Last Updated: November 5th, 2021 @7:43 AM

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by EmmyNecromancer View Post
    Ok, I'll admit to being less active than usual due to school. I don't have any information to say, but the Medium might repeat it the next night.
    Might repeat it the next night?

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Yo.

    I'm going to vote snowblaze for giving a townread to Cao for something incredibly NAI.

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Book Wombat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Wombat, any thoughts on your random vote gaining traction?
    Muahahaha!!!
    Otherwise not really.
    Last edited by Book Wombat; 2021-08-10 at 03:26 PM.
    Rule Number One: Worship cookies!
    Avatar by linklele!

    Discord: Bookwhyrm#4020, feel free to DM.

    Book Wombat's Extended Signature

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    -. --- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .-. .

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee1 View Post
    Yo.

    I'm going to vote snowblaze for giving a townread to Cao for something incredibly NAI.
    Not a townread, "minor town points" as in it's better than nothing for page one, but I'm not likely to put much stock in it once things actually start happening. Which it seems they now are, although wagoning me isn't the best sort of thing to happen...

    Having said that it's kind of entertaining that Batcathat is currently screwing me over just by not voting for me.

    ... I really want to start a wagon but I don't actually have any wolfreads. Wolves, could you do something wolfy please?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh yeah, and my reasoning behind those minor townpoints was that a wolf would theoretically gain from keeping their mouth shut and potentially making town votes not count.

    ...now I've said that it feels even weaker than I thought it was. Meh, I'll sleep on it and be back with proper reads tomorrow. Hopefully.

    - - - Updated - - -

    ...sleep is over-rated.

    I want to say there's a wolf on my wagon, because a) statistically speaking it's probably quite likely and b) I've declared my inactivity (even if I'm not actually being inactive... I have time, WiFi, energy and phone battery all at once, which I wasn't expecting) which would make me an easy target since I'm not here to defend myself.

    The problem is that everyone on my wagon atm has somewhat justifiable reasons for being there. Supagoof's reasoning was thin but it was also page one, Aventine has a habit of jumping on wagons to see what happens and I seem to remember Murska doing something similar in Percy Jackson, and Apogee has an actual valid reason to suspect me.

    ...if you had to force me to pick a wolf from those four I'd probably go with Apogee just because fourth vote feels kind of opportunistic this early.

    ...okay, Apogee1 is as close as I'm going to get to a wolfread at this point. Plus it starts a new wagon which might generate useful information.

    @gac3 do you have a read on me? Can you elaborate on your reasoning for the Aventine vote?

    ...not going to speculate on the Emmy Medium thing right now. Mainly because I don't know what to make of it!

    Right, now I'm actually going to sleep.
    Last edited by Snowblaze; 2021-08-12 at 01:29 AM.
    I have returned.

    Werewolf games won: 8
    Werewolf games lost: 6
    Games as town: 8
    Games as neutral: 2
    Games as wolf: 4
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 7

    I have no clue what I知 doing, but you still shouldn't trust me.

    Extended Signature

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Of course I don't have a read on you I voted Aventine because they had two votes and we're all "why would anyone not want to put someone at 3 votes".

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by EmmyNecromancer View Post
    Ok, I'll admit to being less active than usual due to school. I don't have any information to say, but the Medium might repeat it the next night.
    Snow sounded like they understood this but I very much did not.
    Last edited by gac3; 2021-08-10 at 04:11 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Post Re: Afterlife

    I swear I was trying to sleep, I just remembered I hadn't crossed out my Batcathat vote and saw this while looking for it:

    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    it is an acronym OMG yoU Suck! as in, I am going to vote for you because you voted for me is an OMGUS vote.

    EDIT: And more is coming, this was just the easiest to respond to.
    This was five hours ago. Where's the promised content?

    gac3, I do not understand the Emmy thing at all. That's why I'm not speculating.

    Now, if I post again before 6 am BST you can treat it as a wolf claim and kill me with fire.

    (I'm fireproof...)
    I have returned.

    Werewolf games won: 8
    Werewolf games lost: 6
    Games as town: 8
    Games as neutral: 2
    Games as wolf: 4
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 7

    I have no clue what I知 doing, but you still shouldn't trust me.

    Extended Signature

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    I swear I was trying to sleep, I just remembered I hadn't crossed out my Batcathat vote and saw this while looking for it:



    This was five hours ago. Where's the promised content?

    gac3, I do not understand the Emmy thing at all. That's why I'm not speculating.

    Now, if I post again before 6 am BST you can treat it as a wolf claim and kill me with fire.

    (I'm fireproof...)
    This kinda makes me want to vote Emmy for the confusing message. Thoughts Snow?

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Behind you. RIGHT NOW.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Where's the promised content?
    Right!? I'm not even sure we were referencing the same musical!
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Xihirli, bastion of murder and betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Nobody else is gonna be right behind me, right now. Only Xihirli.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    If Xi and I agree some more, I will start to doubt my own alignment!
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    This kinda makes me want to vote Emmy for the confusing message. Thoughts Snow?
    I'm not particularly interested in voting Emmy right now - "confusing" does not equall "wolf", most of the time, anyway. But if you fancy it, don't let me stop you!

    (Also why did you ask me for thoughts when I'd announced I was going to sleep and posting again would make me a wolf?)
    I have returned.

    Werewolf games won: 8
    Werewolf games lost: 6
    Games as town: 8
    Games as neutral: 2
    Games as wolf: 4
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 7

    I have no clue what I知 doing, but you still shouldn't trust me.

    Extended Signature

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    I'm not particularly interested in voting Emmy right now - "confusing" does not equall "wolf", most of the time, anyway. But if you fancy it, don't let me stop you!

    (Also why did you ask me for thoughts when I'd announced I was going to sleep and posting again would make me a wolf?)
    Haha because then if you replied I would have caught a wolf.

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    rogue_alchemist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    I swear I was trying to sleep, I just remembered I hadn't crossed out my Batcathat vote and saw this while looking for it:



    This was five hours ago. Where's the promised content?

    gac3, I do not understand the Emmy thing at all. That's why I'm not speculating.

    Now, if I post again before 6 am BST you can treat it as a wolf claim and kill me with fire.

    (I'm fireproof...)
    Work sucks, but we all know how that goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Right!? I'm not even sure we were referencing the same musical!
    Hey, I知 not a monster. I知 just ahead of the curve.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Just felt like I should have more of a reason to jump on someone with 2 votes. Not a lot of logic to that, but ehh.




    It entirely depends on the win condition. We don't know if the Medium would work better in secret or not.


    Even not knowing that, not sure if Medium claiming would help town or wolves. Town knows one person they shouldn't lynch but Wolves know someone they shouldn't shoot.



    So, I guess my opinion would be that Medium shouldn't claim but it's not terrible if they do.





    Vote Count

    Aventine (3): Book Wombat, CaoimhinTheCape, gac3
    Batcathat (1): Snowblaze
    Book Wombat (1): Batcathat
    Xihirli (2): rogue_alchemist, bladescape
    Snowblaze (3): Supagoof, Murska, Aventine
    rogue_alchemist (1): Xihirli

    No posts: Apogee1, EmmyNecromancer
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmyNecromancer View Post
    Ok, I'll admit to being less active than usual due to school. I don't have any information to say, but the Medium might repeat it the next night.

    I'm guessing that Emmy was trying to respond to something in Cao's quote just above it in my message. Maybe that the Medium might repeat same action, I can't figure out what "it" refers to.


    I have one more quote to go find and do a read off of and that'll be all the meat I can find. This thread has been a whole lotta finger pointing and tongue-in-cheek voting that seems to turn serious for no apparent reason. As such I can't find particularly wolfy behavior until we have some voting being resolved.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    It isn't serious accusation, but I don't have much to go on yet. Hence my figuring we could discuss something. Since based on that list nearly half the players haven't posted.


    Wait... I need to reread the rules because I'm not entirely following. Are the dead people the wolves?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Ah... I don't think I'd read the fluff part yet. I see now. For some reason I thought I knew the theme of this game and it wasn't this. Idk why I thought it was something different. This is what I get for waiting until games start to read the information.
    Gac3 asking if dead people are wolves makes me think gac is alive. This is pertinent information for later, but I am not sure that it means much for now.

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    CaoimhinTheCape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post

    Gac3 asking if dead people are wolves makes me think gac is alive. This is pertinent information for later, but I am not sure that it means much for now.
    I wasn't going to bring attention to it yet, but hard agree. You know what, it's probably a better reason than a random vote so gac3.




    Vote Count

    Aventine (2): Book Wombat, gac3
    Book Wombat (1): Batcathat
    Xihirli (2): rogue_alchemist, bladescape
    Snowblaze (4): Supagoof, Murska, Aventine, Apogee1
    rogue_alchemist (1): Xihirli
    Apogee1 (1): Snowblaze
    gac3 (1): CaoimhinTheCape

    No vote: EmmyNecromancer
    Last edited by CaoimhinTheCape; 2021-08-12 at 08:34 AM.

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    rogue_alchemist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    I wasn't going to bring attention to it yet, but hard agree. You know what, it's probably a better reason than a random vote so gac3.




    Vote Count

    Aventine (2): Book Wombat, gac3
    Book Wombat (1): Batcathat
    Xihirli (2): rogue_alchemist, bladescape
    Snowblaze (4): Supagoof, Murska, Aventine, Apogee1
    rogue_alchemist (1): Xihirli
    Apogee1 (1): Snowblaze
    gac3 (1): CaoimhinTheCape

    No vote: EmmyNecromancer
    I get it, gac3 is definitely not true town, and must be neutral if he is alive. General feelings are that the only good neutral is a dead neutral, but the fluff makes it seem that not all neutrals are bad. I don't know how he can prove it one way or the other short of us lynching him, but here we are. If he is willing, I would love to hear win-con and claims. Might as well pressure now that I've pointed all this out. Gac3
    Last edited by rogue_alchemist; 2021-08-12 at 08:15 AM.

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Afterlife

    ...may as well just say it: I think gac3 is the Medium. As well as being alive, it would explain their reaction to the Emmy thing - if they knew Emmy wasn't the Medium they'd be more likely to find it wolfy. Plus it's kind of unlikely there's more neutrals in this small a game.

    So, gac3: am I right? And if so could you please claim the redacted parts of your role?

    ...not really a massive fan of Caoimhin and rogue's votes, but on the other hand I'm probably nicer to neutrals than most, and the most likely wolf motivation would be to protect a wagoned teammate which... *checks role QT* isn't the case.
    I have returned.

    Werewolf games won: 8
    Werewolf games lost: 6
    Games as town: 8
    Games as neutral: 2
    Games as wolf: 4
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 7

    I have no clue what I知 doing, but you still shouldn't trust me.

    Extended Signature

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    I will absolutely claim. I was almost going to anyways.


    ... I do have one small point of suspicion with my claim... Nowhere was the name of my role listed. Not in the quick topic title, text or the PM. It does match the text of the Medium from the OP though.

    I am Neutral. I can make QTs. Well I tell AV and AV can make QTs between two people of my choosing. I can be one but I don't have to be. I can prove this tonight. Give me two names to make a QT between. Unless there is a role block or two night kills, there shouldn't be a way to block me from using my power tonight, if I understand it correct. The further in we get the harder it will be though because my power fails if I target two who already have a private QT. Which makes me think I'm not the only method of QT creation.

    I don't have to be alive to win but if I die day one, I can't win, so I would like not to die. I have to have created a QT for every living player to win. So ideally I'd like to stay alive for a couple days and then I don't mind dying.

    Any questions?

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Well, there's the obvious question: what actually *is* the name of your role?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also if your role is the same as the Medium's you can post in the QT you create, right? In that case it would make more sense to choose whoever and post there to confirm yourself.
    I have returned.

    Werewolf games won: 8
    Werewolf games lost: 6
    Games as town: 8
    Games as neutral: 2
    Games as wolf: 4
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 7

    I have no clue what I知 doing, but you still shouldn't trust me.

    Extended Signature

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Well, there's the obvious question: what actually *is* the name of your role?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also if your role is the same as the Medium's you can post in the QT you create, right? In that case it would make more sense to choose whoever and post there to confirm yourself.
    This is true. I couldn't remember if that was public knowledge and was on the fence about announcing that.

    As for what is the name. I haven't asked. I'll ask.

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    rogue_alchemist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Afterlife

    yea, I was worried, but this still doesn't confirm true medium or whatever. Since there are investigative roles with paranormal abilities, gac could just be some other rando. I get the argument that there can't be that many neutrals, but I think we are in the case of the medium and 1 town neutral (can connect people or do role identification or something) and 1 scum neutral (can exorcise ghosts or whatever to 'kill' people).

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    My text from my quick topic.

    Spoiler: WW Afterlife: gac3
    Show
    You are Neutral aligned. Your win condition does not care about the current gamestate, or your own status among the living. Your win condition is to have access to at least one QT link for every player who hasn't been eliminated.

    Every night, you may target two players who have not been eliminated from the game. You may select yourself as one of the targets, if you wish. I will create a conversation QT named "Afterlife: [target 1] / [target 2]", and privately post a link to that QT in the personal QTs of target 1, target 2, and you. You are allowed to talk in this QTs, if you wish. If the two targets already have a conversation QT between them, your power fails.

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    rogue_alchemist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    My text from my quick topic.

    Spoiler: WW Afterlife: gac3
    Show
    You are Neutral aligned. Your win condition does not care about the current gamestate, or your own status among the living. Your win condition is to have access to at least one QT link for every player who hasn't been eliminated.

    Every night, you may target two players who have not been eliminated from the game. You may select yourself as one of the targets, if you wish. I will create a conversation QT named "Afterlife: [target 1] / [target 2]", and privately post a link to that QT in the personal QTs of target 1, target 2, and you. You are allowed to talk in this QTs, if you wish. If the two targets already have a conversation QT between them, your power fails.
    This supports my theory that you are not the medium and are just a town-aligned neutral. I am afraid that now that we have had all this discussion, AV won't comment (at least publicly) on your role title. As such we won't have anything but your word for it now, either way.

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    This supports my theory that you are not the medium and are just a town-aligned neutral. I am afraid that now that we have had all this discussion, AV won't comment (at least publicly) on your role title. As such we won't have anything but your word for it now, either way.
    Why does that support not being the medium?

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    rogue_alchemist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Because AV was very careful in my QT to tell me my role (Ghost) and my alignment (town). Since AV skipped your role name and just called your neutral, I am inclined to believe that you are some un-named neutral role that should be town aligned (jus create QTs to connect people). However I could also see a universe where you are scum aligned and have altered your QT summary to show a more towny set of rules. Since we know for sure you are not town, and since *I* think you are not the medium (others are free to draw their own conclusions), I am going to sit with my vote you on for now.

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by rogue_alchemist View Post
    Because AV was very careful in my QT to tell me my role (Ghost) and my alignment (town). Since AV skipped your role name and just called your neutral, I am inclined to believe that you are some un-named neutral role that should be town aligned (jus create QTs to connect people). However I could also see a universe where you are scum aligned and have altered your QT summary to show a more towny set of rules. Since we know for sure you are not town, and since *I* think you are not the medium (others are free to draw their own conclusions), I am going to sit with my vote you on for now.
    Hmmm... I know I didn't modify my thing. Actually I did leave out one redacted bit in all fairness. But it's a single line about how a power affects me that I would like to keep to myself for the moment if people don't mind.

    But my text (as far as my minimal attempts to check have been) near identically matches the medium text from the OP. But that doesn't really prove anything because I have the ability to copy and paste. AV has not weighed in privately about if I'm the medium but I think it more likely that it was a mistake? Even if I'm not the medium, why would I not be given some kind of role name? Like... If I'm *Neutral Not-Medium* then what purpose does it serve to not tell me my roll name?

    Also not to make me sound more lynch worthy but I'm not sure how inherently townie I am. I can make QTs which might not mean much and seems townie, but it could also lead to me getting in contact with the wolves if one of them is willing to expose their self to me. So I think I'm more a neutral neutral with some options.

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Update: AV sent this in reply to me asking if I'm the medium:

    You are, that was my mistake. I more or less just copypasted the description from the OP and didn't realize it didn't have your role name in it. You are the Medium.

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Afterlife

    I'm pretty sure gac is the medium :p

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Okay, gac3 is the Medium. Cool, that makes sense.

    Emmy, I'd appreciate it if you could make it clear what you meant about "the Medium might repeat it" or whatever.
    I have returned.

    Werewolf games won: 8
    Werewolf games lost: 6
    Games as town: 8
    Games as neutral: 2
    Games as wolf: 4
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 7

    I have no clue what I知 doing, but you still shouldn't trust me.

    Extended Signature

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    Okay, gac3 is the Medium. Cool, that makes sense.

    Emmy, I'd appreciate it if you could make it clear what you meant about "the Medium might repeat it" or whatever.
    As the Medium, I would also like to know this.... How much time left in the day?

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Behind you. RIGHT NOW.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Afterlife

    Okay Gac3 is probably the medium but what if we killed him, then he had a ghost seance, and WE held a seance to talk to him? Can we do psychic inception?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Xihirli, bastion of murder and betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Nobody else is gonna be right behind me, right now. Only Xihirli.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    If Xi and I agree some more, I will start to doubt my own alignment!
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Afterlife

    I'm trying to think of my most optimistic victory.

    13 people... If we assume one night kill each night and nobody I target dies and I don't get any QTs from a source other than my power and my power never fails.
    Then down to 9 people I need to target by day 2.
    Down to 5 by day 3.
    Down to 1 by day 4. And then I can be lynched.

    So hmmm... I guess if I look suspicious I can be lynched day 4 but somebody said town could get to lynch or lose by day 3... I haven't checked that. But if this is true, then I guess I want to help find at least one wolf.


    Also I don't know where votes are but EmmyNecromancer to pressure clarification.
    Last edited by gac3; 2021-08-12 at 01:44 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •