New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask (The Five Stages of Zelda-Game)

Unfortunately, the dark energy explanation isn't that much better in terms of how much sense it makes or how local their actions are, even if it's more fascinating in a "space magic" way.

The best way to think of the reapers is that they're dumb AI programed by another dumb AI. The first AI was given a problem to solve but due to limitations of its programming it ended up completly violating the spirit of it's orders and in a way "solved" the problem by doing what they were supposed to prevent.

And being a flawed AI, its creations are also flawed and just end up taking that chain of logic and following to its extreme conclusion.

The Clockwork Droids from Doctor Who are an apt comparison. They're programmed to maintain the ships and themselves, and to be very good at using anything on hand, even things that really shouldn't work to do so... But due to an oversite they were never programmed not to murder people for raw materials and aren't smart enough to figure out "no, we shouldn't do that" on their own.

Like, the reason the Synthesis ending stops the Reapers is because it, like every other AI, imbues them with true sapience, free will, and an understanding of organic perspectives. So every Reaper in the Galaxy simultaneously has the realization of "Oh... I'm an *******."
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask (The Five Stages of Zelda-Game)

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    They had a more fascinating answer for why the Reaper's do what they do, but then it got leaked and EA forced Bioware's hand on changing it.

Also I LIKE the Reaper threat. It's fascinating! Reminds me of the Shadows from Babylon 5, or the Ur'quan from Star Control 2. But with a unique spin on'em.
    Well I guess the Reapers could've been better executed. like in my opinion, they pushed the galactic extinction angle too soon. they should've given the normal setting more time to just be itself. to allow smaller plots to play out. like maybe, the Reapers could've been something more mysterious and taken longer to find out about? maybe make their mortal-farming something more gradual and played for horror, something that allows for more mystery and investigation. really play up all the creepy and screwed up stuff about them....and probably don't voice them in speech. voicing an entity inevitably humanizes them, which doesn't work for the kind of beyond human ken horrors these things are.

it was something about biotics doing something to stars or whatever. I just wish Mass Effect had more stuff y'know? more good stories put out about it. but instead its trapped in EA hell.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #363

Our adventure continues to unfold... wait no that's like, five games laterr.

Zodi Streams: Paper Mario [2] Sand, Sand Everywhere

Video Length: 3:43:03

In this episode, we suffer under the pain of potential game crashing chestnuts, the harsh climate of a blistering desert AND a mighty mountain, and end up fighting some dogs and their rude wizard owner. All in all a pretty good session of Paper Mario. Hope y'all enjoy!

4. - Top - End - #364
    Titan in the Playground

Paper Mario Stream 2:
    To comment on what I missed:

and yup, here is Jr. Troopa. he keeps showing up, and keeps being stronger, each time. this is what I mean he got Vegeta'd: he is a rival sure, and one to be aware of, but ultimately he will never win. he does however undergo the most tactical evolution out of all the enemies in this game.

Goombario when talking about Jr. Troopa: "this guy picks fights with people who are stronger than him, talk about dumb!"
    Also Goombario when talking about The Master: "this guy trains with people who are stronger than him, what dedication!" (such training probably involves a lot of sparring and fighting to make sure they are actually using the lessons correctly)

I'm pretty sure you can fight the Master this early, you just won't win against him is the thing. and yeah, the dojo is basically just for bragging rights, there is no actual benefit to fighting in it, its just there to say you've taken on what is probably the hardest optional boss in this game.

Lee, doing the worst move by imitating Goombario, how sad. and yeah, Lee is basically a late-game enemy in the guise of an early game boss. his damage is scary for how early your fighting him.

and yeah, HP 50, Attack power 6, this current fight with him is like......midgame boss level. I'd say he is tougher than the fourth and fifth chapter boss in this one.

wow, so many of these toads are gossips.

these two toad girls who like the quiet don't mention any husbands despite living together, or refer to each other as sisters. I'm going to headcanon them as being lesbian.

I mean, gossip makes sense when you consider that this mushroom kingdom seems to be pre-internet? maybe even pre-TV? the most advanced tech we see is the radio in koopa village. but then again the quiz show I think implies that TV's exist? hm. not all news gets to people through the papers. and I'd wager, that Toad Town despite it being the biggest town in the game, is probably not actually that big in terms of lore? it seems to be a smaller town that respects nature, and is at the most suburban, so it wouldn't surprise me if its actually a bit of a small town where everyone knows each other and word travels fast, in contrast to like Rogueport which despite having less areas than Toad town gamewise, I think lorewise is probably bigger, more urban and crowded given how its depicted, and has cellphone tech available by then.

Club 64 is important for one sidequest and thats it. despite how cool of a place it is yeah its pretty unimportant, unfortunately.

look, ya wanna imagine the ocean imagine a lake. then then imagine you can't see the shore in any direction. thats the ocean.

Lil' Oinks are pretty much not worth wasting money on. like, I'm pretty sure only the determined and curious even bother with it.

now imagine a mod that makes it so you can't follow the straight line from Mt. Rugged to the outpost, and have to go through various areas with enemies to do it instead, while putting in additionla enemies like dry bones and yellow flame ghosts and blue bandits that you can't kill first turn because they're incorporeal at first and disappear instantly if they steal any money at all. thats the Dry Dry desert I've had to do.

I know this occurs after the fact, so I'm late on this but if I was there:
    Zodi. Do. Not. DARE to hurt the Whacka. no hurt Whacka!

Good, Whacka not hurt. all is right with the world.

yeah Clefts are kind of the "not worth fighting" kind of enemy where they are too difficult to waste time on when you can just go past them. sure you can use bombette to kill them, but that costs FP.

parakarry has joined your party! Goombario is now officially useless.

actually something I do is lie to Buzzar, go down and hit the save block right after her then come back up to fight him- she will ask the question again every time you go past him. its a shorter runback than hitting the save block before her and if I can't beat him then I can always just go through Dry dry desert to level up and defeat her on the return trip.

I'm pretty sure that badge requires you to find a certain tornado to get there. don't remember which one though. Dry Dry Desert ain't exactly something I like to go back to because of how it works. there is stuff to find here, but its a lot of tedium and avoiding or fighting annoying enemies like pokeys and bandits.

ugh, Goombario is the worst one to upgrade at this point, Kooper or Bombette are better for Dry dry Desert because of their AOE.

my theory is that Chuck Quizmo is the good counterpart to the Puzzleman in Underhero.

as for the red palm tree, I'm pretty sure its just three or five times then hit it with a hammer, or spin jump. can't do it until Merlon says to do it though.

5. - Top - End - #365

Boo Robin provides significantly less envy.

Random pop culture trivia that I got reminded of: Chan the Man was the title of a song that sometimes played during the end credits of Jacki Chan Adventures. The Song was performed by the band Wheatus and literally all they did was change the lyrics to their song Punk Ass Bitch.

Luigi, you're not getting an adventure till the next console. And even then that'll be a different you since it was eventually established a multiverse exists.

You think it's comfortable in Mario's Pocket? Because if Mario is sleeping for the night then they're just in there for like, a day at least... I have the mental mage of there just being a small village of former companions trapped in Mario's pocket... Or maybe becoming Mario's companion means that you permenantly become part of his Stand and he just forgets about some people between adventures.

I think the word you were looking for was "palooka."

"Oh, jeez, they were just roommates. Like, ohmah gawd."

...I feel dirty just typing that.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #366

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    look, ya wanna imagine the ocean imagine a lake. then then imagine you can't see the shore in any direction. thats the ocean.

Lil' Oinks are pretty much not worth wasting money on. like, I'm pretty sure only the determined and curious even bother with it.

now imagine a mod that makes it so you can't follow the straight line from Mt. Rugged to the outpost, and have to go through various areas with enemies to do it instead, while putting in additionla enemies like dry bones and yellow flame ghosts and blue bandits that you can't kill first turn because they're incorporeal at first and disappear instantly if they steal any money at all. thats the Dry Dry desert I've had to do.

I know this occurs after the fact, so I'm late on this but if I was there:
    Zodi. Do. Not. DARE to hurt the Whacka. no hurt Whacka!

Good, Whacka not hurt. all is right with the world.

parakarry has joined your party! Goombario is now officially useless.

ugh, Goombario is the worst one to upgrade at this point, Kooper or Bombette are better for Dry dry Desert because of their AOE.
    I live near a Great Lake! My perception on what is and isn't ocean is ****ed!

I am curious about adorable money sink pigs.

A lot of that sounds terrible!

I will not hurt the Whacka... as much as I want to.

Parakarry can't flip enemies.

True but given my play style it makes a degree of sense to keep the guy on pace. Also there's like, one more blue orb before we even leave Mt Ruggid everyone save one can get upgraded it is totally fine, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Boo Robin provides significantly less envy.

Random pop culture trivia that I got reminded of: Chan the Man was the title of a song that sometimes played during the end credits of Jacki Chan Adventures. The Song was performed by the band Wheatus and literally all they did was change the lyrics to their song Punk Ass Bitch.

Luigi, you're not getting an adventure till the next console. And even then that'll be a different you since it was eventually established a multiverse exists.

You think it's comfortable in Mario's Pocket? Because if Mario is sleeping for the night then they're just in there for like, a day at least... I have the mental mage of there just being a small village of former companions trapped in Mario's pocket... Or maybe becoming Mario's companion means that you permenantly become part of his Stand and he just forgets about some people between adventures.

I think the word you were looking for was "palooka."

"Oh, jeez, they were just roommates. Like, ohmah gawd."

...I feel dirty just typing that.
    I hope that's good! I figured this is a positive body envy in the "oh I wanna look like that" sense but she still wants to make sure everyone watching is comfortable if she can. Though that's not why she made the boo-Robin, she just always makes outfits for her streams so it made sense to do so here!

Fascinating.

The Paper Mario universe is contained within itself so it'll be this Luigi!

Mario's got comfy pockets, for sure.

Palooka! That's the word!

7. - Top - End - #367

I hope that's good! I figured this is a positive body envy in the "oh I wanna look like that" sense
    Yes.

the greyscale persona style model with the glowing green eyes is... Like I saw that and I think I understand what Gender Envy feels like now. But on a boo it's just a boo.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2022-05-02 at 03:05 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Titan in the Playground

I mean.... dry dry Desert is already terrible Zodi. its enemies are: Clefts, pokeys, bandits, its a lot of areas that look almost the same, hiding things that are questionable if they are truly worth getting, then you have to into ruins with poison pokeys and chomps. my mod just makes it so that its an actual problem to get to the next town rather than "walk straight, spin dash on like one screen where a bandit is to avoid them".

9. - Top - End - #369

Papapaper!

Zodi Streams: Paper Mario [3] Funny Ghost Time

Video Length: 3:45:25

Within which we go have some fun with the Ojou-sama ghost girl, and beat up a massive ghost eating monstrosity. Also ruin Luigi's day but what else is new.

10. - Top - End - #370

Those Bob-Ombs might as well move in. Kooper doesn't need the house anymore now that he's been assimilated into Mario's Stand. Shortly after the events of this game, he'll be converted into raw power for Mario.

Mario is a monster. All of these people are agreeing to join him for the adventure not knowing that he's devouring them to further his own development. Of course, with some of them powering up Mario is the greatest thing they could do with their lives.

The forest has monsters in the grass? And here you are without Pokeballs...

...Still want that Pokemon game where some of the mons are just transparent references to other Nintendo titles.

Goombario, people will pay a fortune for a haunted house.

Goombario is somehow both elderly and a toddler.

I have a collection of CDs that consists mostly of multiple genres of Rock and Metal the soundtrack to Wicked, and the Album versions of all three Blue Collar Comedy Tours acts. I want an archaeologist to find my CD collection four hundred years from now and have no idea how the last two fit in with the others.

I could hear the music fine.

Learning the ukulele was mandatory in fifth grade. I can do three blind mice very poorly and that's about it.

Tubba Blubba's gotta be horrifying. They just confirmed that the Boos are actually the spirits of the dead. If Tubba can consume them then he's basically destroying their souls.

And then Mario beat the crap out of Bow to free the star spirit and then left her and her subjects to deal with Tubba on their own.

Oh, the tragic irony, Bow joins with Mario to ensure the defeat of Tubba Blubba, saving any further of her subjects from being devoured, unknowing that the squat Italian plumber will devour her.

"How many lives have you consumed, Mario, to achieve such power?"
    "Do you remember how-a-many loaves of bread you've eaten in-a your lifetime?"

Oh, how cute. She thinks she gets to leave when this is done.

Stand Joke aside, I just want a game where Mario turns out his pockets and then every paper Mario party member ever falls out.

"We've been trapped in there for years Mario. We've been living off of denim."

A baby bat is called a "pup."

Super hyped to kill or be killed.

Paper Mario the After Years is when an elderly Paper Mario loses control of his Stand as old age robs him of his will and the spirits he devoured return for revenge. You're playing as a Toad caretaker tending to an elderly Paper Mario who you think is going senile but really he's just haunted by his victims.

Bow does seem like the type to boast.

Wishlist: Remake/rerelease of Thousand-Year Door where the English localization doesn't censer the fact that Vivian is explicitly trans.

Herbert's name might be a Re-Animator Reference.

Edit: the interesting thing about Sasori and Deidara is that their respective personalities are the opposite of their values in art.

Deidara is very chill and patient for the most part while Sasori, who is effectively immortal and believes that art should be permanent, hates waiting and has a temper to him.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2022-05-08 at 06:42 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #371

Robin wasn't feeling well, so I opted to leave Paper Mario till she's better, and pick up something I said I'd do a long time ago...

Zodi Streams: Dishonored - The Knife of Dunwall [1] Rusty Knife

Video Length: 3:50:23

It's finally time to do the DLC for Dishonored! Staring the Outsider empowered assassin Daud, taking place concurrently with the original game, lets see how the masterful killer plays compared to Corvo... a relevant thing to say, had I remembered at all how Corvo plays. Oops! It's been awhile since I played Dishonored, played a stealth game, and played a FPS stealth game, so... well, as the title implies.

Our knife is rusty. Time to wash it off with some blood.

12. - Top - End - #372

Standing heeere, I realiiiize...

Zodi Plays: Paper Mario [4] Mario Gear Rising: Revengeance

Video Length: 3:06:58

In this one, we do the Shy Guy Toybox.

We also at some point get caught up on... another thing. I hope you enjoy.

13. - Top - End - #373

I'm getting into this one late because I got caught up into some stuff...

...By the way, if anyone has any idea what a hypothetical Hermit Purple: Requiem or Hermit Purple Over Heaven would be capable of, I'd appreciate it. Jump Chains can get frickin weird.

Anyway, I feel I should note that the Kiss's name does not stand for anything. The fonding members have stated publically that they chose the name because Hard K and double S both make something sound dangerous and kiss was the only workd that had both.

(Likewise, AC/DC stands for Alternating Current/Direct Current. They took it off of an electric sewing machine.)

Zodi, Goombario was assimilated into Mario's stand. He has to answer to Mario.

While you are advised not to eat raw egg due to the risk of salmonella, most commercially sold eggs are pasteurized. The flour is more concerning.

...So as an aside, when I was diagnosed with the 'beatus, my mom bought some sugar-free cookies for me(we've been very lucky to find a lot of this stuff at a reasonable price) and we also got more from the same brand th next shopping trip. almond and fudge brownie chocolate chip, respectively(they're both delicious.) both both packages say "now made with eggs."

...the hell were they made with before?

"What's tomato?"

Mario proceeded to rob the storekeeper absolutely blind.

Sniper, no Sniping!

The Spy Guys follow the Peter Griffin school of camo: They're gonna be looking for people trying to blend in, so you've gotta stand out.

The Shy Guy's are a large family of Ninja's, Zodi. That's what he means by clan.
    "Nothin', what's tomato with you?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

14. - Top - End - #374

Stream time.

Zodi Streams: Dishonoured Knife of Dunwall/Brigmore Witches

Video Length: 2:50:57

Stream! Hope you enjoyed. Had a later start and an early end because of personal bad vibes. Sorry for grumpus Zodi, next time will be better.

15. - Top - End - #375
    Titan in the Playground

Ah don't worry Zodi, I wasn't feeling the best myself for personal reasons. we all have those days.

16. - Top - End - #376

Next week WAS better!

Zodi Plays: Paper Mario [5] Lava or Leave It

Video Length: 4:02:53

In this one, we tackle Lavalava Island! One of the more lengthy chapters, involving funny little horses, a fish mom, horrible feet bird, and my favorite boss in the game from a pure design stand point. Also a Zodi Break Down moment, powerful haikus, a very funny joke involving a wee tot, and more FF14 references than you can shake a stick at.

All in all, a good dang time.

17. - Top - End - #377

Raz? I think potentially getting eaten by a shark or an angry mutant sea bass is another reason why you can't swim the ocean.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Titan in the Playground

Raz? I think potentially getting eaten by a shark or an angry mutant sea bass is another reason why you can't swim the ocean.
    Okay 1: shark attacks aren't common, in a few centuries only hundreds of people have died to those, thats miniscule. your more likely to die to jellyfish, elephants, horses, dogs and the staircase. and most shark species aren't even harmful to humans and only two are known to be consistently dangerous. so if you should worry about anything, worry about making sure you walk down the stairs carefully.

2: while some sea bass can get quite large, I'm pretty sure that attacks by them aren't even a thing.

So, no, the biggest concern of swimming across the ocean is dying of thirst/starvation, the concern after that is a storm coming along and making the waters choppy and dangerous to potentially drown you. aquatic animals killing you is so distant a third that its barely a concern at all.

19. - Top - End - #379

Okay 1: shark attacks aren't common, in a few centuries only hundreds of people have died to those, thats miniscule. your more likely to die to jellyfish, elephants, horses, dogs and the staircase. and most shark species aren't even harmful to humans and only two are known to be consistently dangerous. so if you should worry about anything, worry about making sure you walk down the stairs carefully.

2: while some sea bass can get quite large, I'm pretty sure that attacks by them aren't even a thing.

So, no, the biggest concern of swimming across the ocean is dying of thirst/starvation, the concern after that is a storm coming along and making the waters choppy and dangerous to potentially drown you. aquatic animals killing you is so distant a third that its barely a concern at all.
    I'd say a distant fourth. Navigating would be the real killer after all the logistics of "you do not have the strength to swim the ocean" and "you need to eat and sleep".

20. - Top - End - #380
    Titan in the Playground

I'd say a distant fourth. Navigating would be the real killer after all the logistics of "you do not have the strength to swim the ocean" and "you need to eat and sleep".
    Pretty much. Ocean: its a liquid desert, larger than every continent on Earth.

21. - Top - End - #381

So I was making a joke there.

Also, Sushie is canonically a grandmother.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #382

Here's to you, Daud.

Zodi Plays: Dishonoured The Witches of Brigmore [4] Hey There Delilah

Video Length: 2:26:50

We finish up the Dishonoured DLC, and set the ground work for what it to come!

To summerize: next week I'll be streaming with Blue, playing through the Somnium Files: NirvanA Initiative, the sequel to AI: The Somnium Files. After that we'll be doing the Furi DLC character, and so on and so forth depending on availability of people. Streaming!
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2022-06-19 at 12:30 AM.

23. - Top - End - #383

Surprise bonus stream!

Zodi Streams: Amelia Watson Case File 420 -The Trashed Phoenix-

Video Length: 1:59:28

Blue needed to practice streaming and talking about video games in prep for Saturday, and I had a day off yesterday so had the time and energy, so! Stream time! In order to further prep for Saturday, where we're going to be doing a visual novel adventure game murder mystery, Blue provided a game with a similar set up; a Hololive fangame visual novel murder mystery.

I hope you enjoy and or am sorry.

24. - Top - End - #384
    Titan in the Playground

On Amelia Watson Case File 420 the Trashed Phoenix:
    what is this nonsense, why is fast-paced kirby-like music playing over a mystery game, AND WHY DID IT JUST SAY A MEME RANDOMLY!?

oh this is a bunch of Vtubers making a visual novel, this makes a whole lot more sense now. you threw Blue into the deep end, you monster.

Attack on titan or Ascendence of a Bookworm. I'd choose the isekai, it may not be the best but at least its not grimdark nonsense. and yeah isekai really needs to up its thrills and twists game.

planeswalkers aren't time travelers, they're dimension travelers.

no they store the food on the roof Zodi so that dogs and rats can't get them, everyone knows the birds will keep the food safe!

just you watch, your going to be completely wrong and the drugs and prescription turn out to have nothing to do with this.

yeah needing to consider what your hearing is apart of digesting so many viewpoints.

I know bleach as well. it lives up to its name!

well thats what you get for eating twizzlers, those things are bad.

Zodi thats not special, everyone outside versus battle fans think power levels are bull, it'd be more notable if you took them seriously.

is the running joke your dislike of dark levels? ice levels?

"Phoenix Wright has done worse"- No he hasn't! don't lie Zodi.

and yeah even in Phoenix Wright thats NOT how justice works!

your opinions of Phoenix wright aside, it was fun as usual.

25. - Top - End - #385

oh this is a bunch of Vtubers making a visual novel, this makes a whole lot more sense now. you threw Blue into the deep end, you monster.

Attack on titan or Ascendence of a Bookworm. I'd choose the isekai, it may not be the best but at least its not grimdark nonsense. and yeah isekai really needs to up its thrills and twists game.

yeah needing to consider what your hearing is apart of digesting so many viewpoints.

I know bleach as well. it lives up to its name!

well thats what you get for eating twizzlers, those things are bad.

is the running joke your dislike of dark levels? ice levels?

your opinions of Phoenix wright aside, it was fun as usual.
    Fan game, not the girls themselves. And for your info Blue is the one who suggested it!

Bookworm is just a better story too.

Understanding words is important!

Ironic you say that given Bleach's title genuinely has almost nothing to do with the series as proper. Though some of the ending does require a lot of brain-bleach.

Licorice is delicious I'll smite you.

No that's just normal. I'm sure someone can fill in the one running joke I have.

I love Phoenix Wright I just wanted to make her feel better.

26. - Top - End - #386

Is the running joke the thing about not eating mortal people?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #387

Is the running joke the thing about not eating mortal people?
    Ding ding ding that's the one.

28. - Top - End - #388
    Titan in the Playground

Ironic you say that given Bleach's title genuinely has almost nothing to do with the series as proper. Though some of the ending does require a lot of brain-bleach.
    Well it lives up to its name because Bleach is boring, so its like looking at a blank screen. there is so little color or interesting things happening that it might as well be bleached!

29. - Top - End - #389

Stream time!

Zodi Streams: The Somnium Files NirvanA Initiative [1] Into the Deep End

Video Length: 3:11:34

We begin the stream of The Somnium Files: NirvanA Initiative!

It is uh... intense to put it mildly. Hope y'all enjoy!

30. - Top - End - #390

Back to Paper Mario!

Zodi Streams: Paper Mario [6] Ultra Rank Robin

Video Length: 3:13:16

We go through the Flower Fields chapter of Paper Mario, wherein we get a silly turtle cloud man and Robin achieves ultimate power. I have the best friends.

------

So, about Majora's Mask. As you may have noticed in today's stream and in general, I've gotten the plague! I'm gonna try and get some Majora recorded soon though.