New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask (The Five Stages of Zelda-Game)

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    That is a FASCINATING read Raziere, thanks for that.
    Thinking on it again, the thing I'd probably do to expand on that and get link to interact with the ganonclone in a meaningful way, trying to fit with this games tone and methods as much as I can is that I'd make Ganonclone another sidequest in the log book, and the sidequest would probably be about like, getting ganonclone to make a friend and not be cooped up in Ikana wallowing in his regrets and misery. like it wouldn't be about making him help with the big heroism stuff, it would just be a little story about teaching him there is more to life than just gaining power and that valuing people is good and like probably make him leave his empty Ikana sorcerer-king life behind because Ikana is just a big tomb, much like Hyrule would be if Ganon ever succeeded in taking over that.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2023-05-01 at 01:48 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #512
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask (The Five Stages of Zelda-Game)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Thinking on it again, the thing I'd probably do to expand on that and get link to interact with the ganonclone in a meaningful way, trying to fit with this games tone and methods as much as I can is that I'd make Ganonclone another sidequest in the log book, and the sidequest would probably be about like, getting ganonclone to make a friend and not be cooped up in Ikana wallowing in his regrets and misery. like it wouldn't be about making him help with the big heroism stuff, it would just be a little story about teaching him there is more to life than just gaining power and that valuing people is good and like probably make him leave his empty Ikana sorcerer-king life behind because Ikana is just a big tomb, much like Hyrule would be if Ganon ever succeeded in taking over that.
    I know exactly how and where I'd add this in and I will bring it up once it becomes appropriate in the LP.

3. - Top - End - #513
    Titan in the Playground

I know exactly how and where I'd add this in and I will bring it up once it becomes appropriate in the LP.
    I'm glad to contribute and that you find it interesting enough to mention.

4. - Top - End - #514
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ShneekeyTheLost View Post
    Uhh... no. If you are doing it all on one cycle, you need to complete and finish all four dungeons because the boss warp doesn't exist until after you've already done it once. So you'd need to complete all four dungeons in a single cycle... probably not possible.
    My understanding is that you can beat Majora's Mask in two cycles (it takes two because you're stuck in Deku Scrub form through the first one), and you can 100% it in three (but it's faster to do it in four).

I imagine that all of these require you to do some amount of glitch exploiting to sequence break, but I am pretty sure that it's doable. I think Gamefaqs might even have a two cycle walkthrough.
    A System-Independent Creative Community:
    Strolen's Citadel

5. - Top - End - #515

So, finishing Mario de papel.

...Silliest room is frustrating.

...I guess the sacrifice of... being captured? But...

New theory: the Toad Houses secretly work by the Toads channeling some of their life forces to recharge and revitalize the guest, but a makeshift house like this one lacks safety equipment so the Toad is gonna lose much more as a result. Every nap you take in one of these makeshift Toad Hosues will shave years off the poor toad's life.

Kolorodo was currently being set on fire by a trap.

My bathroom has a window in it that leads out over the stairs to the basement. When the house that built, it was just a window becuase there was no basement or back porch.

There's no light or ventilation in the bathroom other than the window, which is... Why? Why make a window the only way to light o ventilate a first-floor bathroom?

So I notice that Goombario complimented Bowser's taste early on in the castle but very quickly started dissing it.

...Oh, oh... I just thought of this but, his tattles are kind of like the... In Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi 3 there was a menu you could go to where Chichi would read off bios for the characters you had access to but like, the quality varied significantly so for one character she's just giving one sentence opinions and for another, she'd give a lengthy description of obscure backstory elements that only appear in guide books.

Also, they translated her dislike of super Saiyans—itself a joke about how gangsters and the like at the time would bleach their hair for some reason—by having her call most of the Super Saiyan characters delinquents, even in contexts where ti doesn't make sense so if you breeze through the whole thing the word delinquent will stop sounding like a word.

Mario: "For you, the day Dr. Mario Jumpman Mario defeated you wassa the most important day offa your life. But for me, it wassa Tuesday."
    Koopa Bros: "It was this morning you sonuva bitch."

Pretty sure coidzer was making a OPM reference, Zodi.

Paper covers rock, rock breaks scissors, scissors cut paper.

Bowser tries to use invincibility hacks and poisons you, but you're the one that's cheap.

I think you missed a tattle in the first boss room. You go straight into the fight and you didn't switch your partner back to Goombario until just before you left.

Not quite Gigabowser, but...

Oh now, Bowser has his own Stand: Fade to Black.

Star to the rescue.

Oh, that's the sacrifice. Goombario knew that the castle was gonna blow.

Farewell, Twonk.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #516

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    My bathroom has a window in it that leads out over the stairs to the basement. When the house that built, it was just a window becuase there was no basement or back porch.

There's no light or ventilation in the bathroom other than the window, which is... Why? Why make a window the only way to light o ventilate a first-floor bathroom?

So I notice that Goombario complimented Bowser's taste early on in the castle but very quickly started dissing it.

...Oh, oh... I just thought of this but, his tattles are kind of like the... In Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi 3 there was a menu you could go to where Chichi would read off bios for the characters you had access to but like, the quality varied significantly so for one character she's just giving one sentence opinions and for another, she'd give a lengthy description of obscure backstory elements that only appear in guide books.

Also, they translated her dislike of super Saiyans—itself a joke about how gangsters and the like at the time would bleach their hair for some reason—by having her call most of the Super Saiyan characters delinquents, even in contexts where ti doesn't make sense so if you breeze through the whole thing the word delinquent will stop sounding like a word.

Pretty sure coidzer was making a OPM reference, Zodi.

I think you missed a tattle in the first boss room. You go straight into the fight and you didn't switch your partner back to Goombario until just before you left.

Farewell, Twonk.
    That's a terrible way to make a bathroom what??

Oh god he did didn't he.

I'm... not sure they're like that, but maybe?

I legitimately don't remember what Coidzor said that could be a reference to OPM.

I... hm. I coulda swore I did.

Farewell, silly little star friend... until next time.

7. - Top - End - #517

Refering to Jr. Troopa with the phrase "who is this sassy child."

"Who is this lost, sassy child" is how Saitama first greeted the, uh... short esper girl. Name escapes me.

Edit: Shuma-Gorath is not a game show host. He is an alien Elder God(not to be confused with the Elder Gods of Earth) ad one of the Many-Angled Ones, whose number also includes the Outer Gods, the Great Old Ones, the King in Yellow...
    Last edited by Rater202; 2023-05-01 at 07:10 PM.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #518

Refering to Jr. Troopa with the phrase "who is this sassy child."

"Who is this lost, sassy child" is how Saitama first greeted the, uh... short esper girl. Name escapes me.

Edit: Shuma-Gorath is not a game show host. He is an alien Elder God(not to be confused with the Elder Gods of Earth) ad one of the Many-Angled Ones, whose number also includes the Outer Gods, the Great Old Ones, the King in Yellow...
    Oh right yeah that. I was too busy answering the question to realize.

Actually as the chat points out, he becomes a game show host briefly in a MVC ending.

9. - Top - End - #519
    Titan in the Playground

Yo ho fiddly de dee, time for some Zelda I think it to be!

Zodi Plays: Majora's Mask [19] A Pirate's Life

Video Length: 31:35

In this episode, with the time left to us, we go infiltrate the pirate's hideout, a single goal in mind... but will we obtain it, I wonder?

Also, in Majora's Mask land, is Ganondorf someone who just really hates water? Discuss the concept of what Pirate Lord Ganondorf would entail. I think that's a fun thought.
    Gandondorf never *hated* water, he *coveted* it, because there wasn't much in the Gerudo Desert, and hated Hylia for having so much water and him having none.

As was stated before, given everyone has become their bizarre-world twin in this game (does that mean Tingle is Link's bizarre-world twin?), there no telling what the Ganondorf in this world might be doing. But let's discuss Pirate Lord Ganondorf, because I agree that it's a fun thought.

Given his basic covetous nature (by virtue of the curse of Demise all the way back in Skyward Sword, so it's probably still going to hold true), it actually makes a lot of sense for him to become a pirate lord, because he likely started off with little to no wealth, and so the way he went about gaining said wealth was by murdering, pillaging, and plundering his weaselly black guts out. Less Captain Jack Sparrow and more Blackbeard, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Underlord View Post
    All hail great Shneekeythulhu! Ia Ia Shneeky fthagn
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quite possibly, the best rebuttal I have ever witnessed.
    Joker Bard - the DM's solution to the Batman Wizard.
    Takahashi no Onisan - The scariest Samurai alive
    Incarnum and YOU: a reference guide
    Soulmelds, by class and slot: Another Incarnum reference
    Multiclassing for Newbies: A reference guide for the rest of us

My homebrew world in progress: Falcora

10. - Top - End - #520

Quote Originally Posted by ShneekeyTheLost View Post
    Gandondorf never *hated* water, he *coveted* it, because there wasn't much in the Gerudo Desert, and hated Hylia for having so much water and him having none.

As was stated before, given everyone has become their bizarre-world twin in this game (does that mean Tingle is Link's bizarre-world twin?), there no telling what the Ganondorf in this world might be doing. But let's discuss Pirate Lord Ganondorf, because I agree that it's a fun thought.

Given his basic covetous nature (by virtue of the curse of Demise all the way back in Skyward Sword, so it's probably still going to hold true), it actually makes a lot of sense for him to become a pirate lord, because he likely started off with little to no wealth, and so the way he went about gaining said wealth was by murdering, pillaging, and plundering his weaselly black guts out. Less Captain Jack Sparrow and more Blackbeard, really.
    I theorized hating water because OOT Ganondorf hated Hyrule's wind, due to the Gerudo Desert having so much deadly deadly wind. The thought is that MM Ganondorf would like, hate the seas due to how tumultuous and chaotic and destructive they are or something.

I do like that presentation though! Dread Pirate Ganondorf has never slept a day in his life.

11. - Top - End - #521

Back on track to the fish-times.

Zodi Plays: Majora's Mask [20] Beaver Laughter.

Video Length: 28:49

We step forth into a new cycle, towards Zora's Hall... unfortunately, we are waylaid from some bothersome beavers.

A thought; these beavers don't have names, but if they did, do you think they'd be Castor and Pollux? (this is a bad joke, the genus of beavers is called castor)

12. - Top - End - #522

Mother ****ing Beevers, the little one said if you beat him he'd give you the bottle. Kill them Zoi, kill those goalpost-moving bastards!

...Other than that, this seems to be the most ridiculous thing in the game so far.

I don't get that... "soul fillena?" reference.

As an aside, I impulsively binge-read Manly Guys doing Manly Things again, and "too old for this **** retired villain Ganondorf" is still one of the best things ever.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #523
    Titan in the Playground

Majora's Mask 20: Loop 7, Day 1
    "I'mma just walk through this child holding up a rupee real quick don't mind me...hey why is using a grappling hook to get up here anyways? wait a minute...HOW DO I GET DOWN!?"

well of course Bombchu's are your friends, they're so cute like puppies! here little bombchu....*pets it, blows up*

maybe the Guay is pronounced like in paraguay?

Wait if Zora-link is using his fin as a shield, does that mean that zora skin/fins is as hard like, steel or wood? or is that just mask magic? maybe thats why they don't need armor.....

ah I didn't know the put Superman 64 in my zelda game. what an unexpected crossover

Beavers: haha Link but can you beat our funny ring game? muahaherheherhehehooagagah

But wait there's this third beaver where you have to get 50 rings in one minute-

Zodibrain: wheres the Zora building!?
    Also Zodibrain: hm that big building with fins and lights on it in the distance....must not be important! these random caves on the other hand...

owl statue: you dare attack me!? back into the water with you!

14. - Top - End - #524

Mother ****ing Beevers, the little one said if you beat him he'd give you the bottle. Kill them Zoi, kill those goalpost-moving bastards!

...Other than that, this seems to be the most ridiculous thing in the game so far.

I don't get that... "soul fillena?" reference.

As an aside, I impulsively binge-read Manly Guys doing Manly Things again, and "too old for this **** retired villain Ganondorf" is still one of the best things ever.
    The beavers are bad, but not quite THAT bad. They are definitely the most ridiculous thing in the game- especially the Little Brother, who seems to be a cyborg??

Sol Falena is the general setting of Suikoden 5. Typically in Suikoden you meet Kobolds (lovely dog men) or Cat-folk (actual photorealistic cat furries) or even the extremely powerful Ducks (imagine Daffy Duck with a polearm). Suikoden 5 has you encounter the Beavers. They're beavers. This is useful since Sol Falena is a river nation where boat combat is side-by-side with horse combat, so they've got some power to them.

God I do love that series.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Majora's Mask 20: Loop 7, Day 1
    "I'mma just walk through this child holding up a rupee real quick don't mind me...hey why is using a grappling hook to get up here anyways? wait a minute...HOW DO I GET DOWN!?"

well of course Bombchu's are your friends, they're so cute like puppies! here little bombchu....*pets it, blows up*

maybe the Guay is pronounced like in paraguay?

Wait if Zora-link is using his fin as a shield, does that mean that zora skin/fins is as hard like, steel or wood? or is that just mask magic? maybe thats why they don't need armor.....

ah I didn't know the put Superman 64 in my zelda game. what an unexpected crossover

Beavers: haha Link but can you beat our funny ring game? muahaherheherhehehooagagah

But wait there's this third beaver where you have to get 50 rings in one minute-

Zodibrain: wheres the Zora building!?
    Also Zodibrain: hm that big building with fins and lights on it in the distance....must not be important! these random caves on the other hand...

owl statue: you dare attack me!? back into the water with you!
    Clearly the construction workers just have a Pocket Ladder in their inventory.

Bombchus are mice, but none the less are very cute and good and your fri-*EXPLOMB*

Yeah that's correct thanks!

I think their scales are probably a bit above iron, but below steel. They're elves, but also aquatic, so their armour is gonna skew light.

Worse because at least in that game the rings aren't physical. Better because at least in this game they're visible at all times.

I really hope that's not true but I feel like it is oh god.

IN MY DEFENSE, I saw that and went "oh that's a fairy fountain I've played Wind Waker before". I recognize the error being made here.

15. - Top - End - #525

I get sort of a melancholy vibe from that title screen.

Edit: Not gonna lie, the aesthetics of this game and the whole "turn into the Mon" thing appeals to me hard.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2023-05-08 at 08:28 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #526

I get sort of a melancholy vibe from that title screen.

Edit: Not gonna lie, the aesthetics of this game and the whole "turn into the Mon" thing appeals to me hard.
    Yeah I had a feeling this one would hit home with you

------

Okay, no more delaying. Time for fish eggs.

Zodi Plays: Majora's Mask [21] Egg Time

Video Length: 30:51

In this episode, we explore Zora's Hall... and I remember you basically have nothing to do here until the dungeon is over, oops. Then we begin hunting down those eggs!

17. - Top - End - #527

Yeah I had a feeling this one would hit home with you
    No, but seriosly, this game is void as all hell.

I particularly like how all of th e monsters seem to be seamless blends of organic and inorganic materials or otherwise fusions of living and non-living things in a way that isn't just "this one is a living icecream cone and these ones are haunted car keys"

Edit: Als, like... The tech is all based on older tech and its made from reclaimed and recycled materials which... Makes sense. Our ability to make more advanced tech has considerably outlasted our ability to make that tech last and be easy to maintain. More modern tech that ended up on the island wouldn't last very long, so fixing and upgrading older tech that lasts longer makes sense.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2023-05-08 at 11:03 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #528
    Titan in the Playground

Majora's Mask 21: Loop 7, Day 1
    If Lulu was paying attention...
    Lulu: hey! your disguising yourself as Mikau, human! your turned into him right in front of me, stop that, imposter!

The Break Up Of The Indigo-Go's: a Documentary
    The Drummer: I was just happy to be in it y'know, my brain may not be big, but my belly is! hheeeeeeeh....

Japas: Mikau was like this great riffer man, and we always like complete each others riffs y'know?

Evan: I was the script writer for all the music, all of them, just genius song idea flying out of my head, they couldn't get half as they did without me

Deku Scrub: I just set up shop in the lead singer's room. I don't think she has been here for days. Hey want a green potion, its only 40 rupees!

Lulu: [NOT AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEWS AT THIS TIME, OUR HEARTS GO OUT TO MUTE PEOPLE AND GRIEVING MOTHERS]

Hey! you don't know those could be death hornets. the Gerudo are the EXACT kind of people who'd live in a harsh environment where the bees are death hornets that could kill you, or give live somewhere like Australia. they legit might need to run from those bees.

its not cheating if the devs gave it to you to use. anyone that looks at an intended part of a games design and says its cheating are just being dumb and overly focused on making a challenge out of things. the only people who care about that sort of thing are the kind of people obsessed with proving they are "real gamers" at every turn, or youtubers/streamers who appeal to them for the views, and Zodi? your not likely to encounter them as an audience if your aren't doing things like nuzlockes or speedruns/challenge runs, because those are the kinds of people that crowd flocks to anyways.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2023-05-12 at 12:27 PM.

19. - Top - End - #529

So Im not gonna lie, I looked into the game a little and... I'm very happy that you copied Carniviper and I'm hoping that you get one specifc of its final forms but I don't want to spoil anything so I'll just bring it up if you get that one.

Edit: Zodi, I don't want to be this guy but... There's a reason why Angels typically greet mortals with "Be not afraid." To a 12th-century person, pretty much any weird-looking supernatural creature is potentially an angel.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2023-05-09 at 10:28 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #530

So Im not gonna lie, I looked into the game a little and... I'm very happy that you copied Carniviper and I'm hoping that you get one specifc of its final forms but I don't want to spoil anything so I'll just bring it up if you get that one.

Edit: Zodi, I don't want to be this guy but... There's a reason why Angels typically greet mortals with "Be not afraid." To a 12th-century person, pretty much any weird-looking supernatural creature is potentially an angel.
    You look at Pombomb and tell me someone is going to scream angel at this little guy? The only way he's an angel is because he's such a good well behaved little doggo!!

------

Mamamamajora time!

Zodi Plays: Majora's Mask [22] Continuance of Egg

Video Length: 27:15

In which we continue getting of egg, I waste some time forgetting how to pay the fisherman, and we curse Lulu of her sadness!

Though.... we are left with a complication. Do we have enough time to finish the dungeon in the allotted hours of the upcoming final day? Please weigh in on my ability to dungeon and the fact that this next one is "the water temple of Majora's Mask".

21. - Top - End - #531

You look at Pombomb and tell me someone is going to scream angel at this little guy? The only way he's an angel is because he's such a good well behaved little doggo!!
    Who are you to judge what form an angel takes? And honestly, what better a form for say, a guardian angel than a good dog?
    So I can't help but note that the journal says that Link doesn't quite "get it" when he gives the fisherman the picture of the pirate girl.

Jesus Christ those sneks are huge!

I legitimately have no clue if you have enough time or not.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #532
    Titan in the Playground

Majora's Mask 22: Loop 7, Day 2
    I knew it! Zodi just did the talking to the guy wrong the first time because older games like these always have oddly particular ways of turning in their quests

Tatl: what, they're giant eels, Link, I don't think I need to tell you that they're eels. that are giant.

Bruh, no magic, water area, why you a wasteland of magic? ocean, do you even magic pot bro?

Zora babies are born as music notes, knowing magical music. no wonder Zoras love music in Termina. it is kind of adorable they know the song to help their mother.

random thought: XAXYRXY, or XAX-YRXY (zacks yerksy) would've reduced the song down to three syllables to be memorable.

island turtle: awakened

23. - Top - End - #533

It took me a bit to it down and watch this one. I kind of got distracted getting caught up on a web comic.

Edit: Given that it's sitting on a got skull, I would assume that Macabra is a Chupacabra.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2023-05-19 at 11:53 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #534

It took me a bit to it down and watch this one. I kind of got distracted getting caught up on a web comic.

Edit: Given that it's sitting on a got skull, I would assume that Macabra is a Chupacabra.
    No problem with that! There's no obligation to watch and engage with the stuff I make (though it does make me happy!)

------

Sorry this took so long. It uh... it'll make sense in video.

Zodi Plays: Majora's Mask [23] Great Bay Temple

Video Length: 30:47

So. Great Bay Temple huh?

25. - Top - End - #535
    Titan in the Playground

Its fine, your going through stuff. We all go through stuff now and then, its fine.

Majora's Mask 23: Loop 7, Day 2-B
    ....What did those pirates think would happen?

Link! stop having future memories, your not there yet! glue you is not for hundreds maybe thousands of years!

the things used to tell where to go: big neon signs and arrows reading "HERO OF TIME THIS WAY!" and "GO HERE, MORON!" made by the Goddesses :P

Link: don't tell me what to do *t-poses at water intensifies*

Bio Deku Baba: you thought we were plants, but little did you know this is an AQUATIC ENVIRONMENT! nothing is as it seems!

Link: water temples....my old enemy, almost as old Ganon himself.....they are conspiring together, I know it.

Also:
    oh by the way I found someone that did all the dungeons in one cycle, its real tight! like apparently the hardest, tightest part is getting to Maron to learn Epona's song in one day.

26. - Top - End - #536

So... Looking it up, Bio Deku Baba's are in fact a variant of Deku Baba, it's not a case of convergent evolution or mimcry...

So... Does that mean that there are fleshy amphibious variations Deku Tress, Deku Scrubs, Deku Nus, Deku Leaves, and so on?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #537
    Troll in the Playground

Oh boy, pipe puzzles. My favorite.
    The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep.~ That's your horoscope for today.

28. - Top - End - #538

On Eugene: He does say that the Landkeepers devastated his orignal dimension... But the way he says it he could have just been talking about unethical landlords, loan sharks, and property scammers in general...

...I wonder if any of them are gonna try to pitch you a Time Share?

Edit: I would have laughed if you'd already recorded all of the monsters the guy wanted to study.

Edit 2: I want to say that my signature monster would be Carniviper becuase I really like one of its final forms but...

Edit 3: That type of clay figure is called a Dogū, or Shakōkidogū if you're referring specifically to that sort of design.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2023-05-21 at 12:20 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #539
    Titan in the Playground

On Latest Cassette beats stream that I missed:
    So, Poppetox represents abusers and manipulators, Nowhere Monarch represents consumerism.....hm.....could Wyrral be like....some garbage dump of reality? like all excess and bad things end up here or something? but people end up here somehow? perhaps your cleaning reality in general by taking them out and you need to do this get back home, because Wyrral only exists to keep all these archangels here so that people can come and clean them up.

Go! Super Sentai Philosopher team!
    Kant! The White Knight!
    Nietzche! The Black Knight!
    Darwin! The Green Knight!
    Coleridge! The Red Knight!
    Newton! The Blue Knight!

the Triangle Man is mysterious, to be sure. He's probably evil all things considered but all this is weird enough that I might be wrong.

Triangle Man, Triangle Man,
    does what a triangle can....

I dunno guys, maybe the four sides of man cultist is onto to something here, maybe we should've let him cook longer, who knows what insight we have lost now?

I see, Mourningstar represents parasites; all take no give. also probably classic god complex/egomania/narcissism stuff. a perfect fit for Dorian.

maybe the first archangel is some exception given how helpful she is.....or she's just leading us to get out of universe's trash bin because the first archangel wants to break free.

30. - Top - End - #540

Well, keep in mind that aside from Morgante, every archeangel is arriving via train. They're not things that fell into this place, they're arriving with intent. This is a significant difference, I would say.

Also that's fair Rater, some of the Carnviper forms are pretty choice.