New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Summer Beachparty Twenty Twenty One!

Bar

"It was barely a spanking. We won, his team lost, but it was close. And you did a lot of it, I'm still not sure I know the rules." And she's played two games!

"That sounds really useful, even if it can't make liquids. Can you guys print a house with it?" Mishnehel looks at the HotBox, trying to see if she can spot any moving parts. If she can, it's mechanical and she might be able to figure out how it works.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

2. - Top - End - #302
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [ARC Shuttle]

"Differently at different times and occasions." Fayyaad sighs again, slumping a little. "They didn't often confront me... just make it apparent they expect better. They did approve of my eager pursuit of pyromancy. Which is also an innate gift, that more frequently appears in tieflings. They tolerated my study of dance because of that, since it helped me channel it."
    [ARC Shuttle]

"Vague parental disapproval. The worst kind." Rose shakes her head sympathetically. "...Although, if you pyromance half as well as you dance, I don't see what they could be so upset about." She smiles. "You seem like a reasonable man to me. Maybe not quite as... genteel, as they would expect, but a far cry from a disgrace." She drains the rest of her coffee and frowns. "...Unless there was some... other scandal, you haven't mentioned to me." She shrugs. "It's all right if there is. Lord knows I've had my share of them. By design, even. No judgement."

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Bar]

Zefir is a bit confused about the spanking part. It seemed like an equal match didn't it? Whatever let's focus on the things at hand.

"Purse/printer combo? Does that mean you could make stuff out of it?" he asks. "Like you could have made the drinks or is it limited to something like the glass."
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Bar

"It was barely a spanking. We won, his team lost, but it was close. And you did a lot of it, I'm still not sure I know the rules." And she's played two games!

"That sounds really useful, even if it can't make liquids. Can you guys print a house with it?" Mishnehel looks at the HotBox, trying to see if she can spot any moving parts. If she can, it's mechanical and she might be able to figure out how it works.
    [Bar]

"In fairness, I was barely ever spanked as a child. Some of us learned how to behave early on." Vlad jokes.

Miranda shrugs. "Either way. Anyway, to answer your questions..." She nods Zefir. "No, it can't handle alcohol, it tends to combust. It's not something you'd normally want for drinks anyway, since everything comes out pretty warm. I don't know about you, but I don't consider a hot root beer to be worth the effort." She chuckles.

"And as for houses... I mean, yeah, if you were persistent enough." Miranda lets Mishnehel examine the lunch-sized box. "You'd only get a tiny piece at a time. It'd take several days to get enough material to build a small house, and even then, you'd still have to go through all the trouble of assembling it. So... theoretically possible, but not very practical at this scale."

Mishnehel will notice mechanical components to the box; in fact, its power source seems to be almost entirely mechanical, despite the device being as high-tech as it is. But the rest is electronic and quantum fudgery; Mishnehel would need several PHDs to describe the machine's inner workings on a basic level, never mind understanding it.
    Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? 'Course ya do!

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

*gushes unintelligibly over our cat, Sunshine*

[Nexus characters, grouped by setting:
    Ouroboros: here
    Maesda: here
    Others: here
    ]

3. - Top - End - #303

[Bar]

"Yeah, right. But that means it could create food? A hot Pizza would be something I could think of." Zefir replies.
    "Does it have other limitations then the size?"
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

4. - Top - End - #304
    Orc in the Playground

Bar

"My mother never spanked me. Let me do whatever, so long as I didn't bring trouble home. If I did that, I didn't eat." Well, Skyside isn't a pleasant place, and the threat of going hungry worked quite well at ensuring Mishnehel lost any pursuit before she got home.

"You could use it to make coffee, or tea though. They're better warm than cold, most of the time." Mishnehel also frowns slightly at the device; even the bits she can wrap her head around, being mechanical, make no sense to her.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Hamburgler]

With bottle and burg protected Tristan will return to eating his sandwich.

And also frowning at the tussle, dancing out of the way of the spilled fluid. We would rather not get pink splotches on his shoes if he can avoid it.

"We should really give that thing back to the bar tender. Maybe lock it away somewhere so no one else gets into it. Last thing we need is a pink prank potion sitting around."

Then?

Taking bite of sandwich time!

He hasn't touched his drink yet.

Nor has he noticed the crab dangling off his shorts.

"Jade you should probably just lay down for a bit until you feel better again. And no, you aren't feeling good right now. You're pretty messed up."
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

[Hamburgler]

Olvisin stares at the vial of pink fluid in her hand.

"Disposing of it safely would probably be difficult," she admits. "I do wonder what it is, though."

[ARC Shuttle]

"It has never reached the level of a disgrace, no," Fayyaad admits. "But it's different here than back home. Here, I appear reasonable. Back home, being the eldest child and a tiefling required more than that. I had to... represent. Carry myself in a certain way. Weigh my words. Especially with the Empire trying to stamp us out and prostrate us. I wonder if this is why I eventually began to oppose them so strongly."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Troll in the Playground

Hamburgler
    "I don't wanna lie down though! I feel sho good!" Come tomorrow morning, Jade won't feel good and will definitely want to lie down, but for now the pink stuff has her all happy. "I can take it." Sekehael says, "I can put it somewhere no one else could reach." She means her empyrean inventory, but she won't say that aloud.
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

8. - Top - End - #308

Bar

"My mother never spanked me. Let me do whatever, so long as I didn't bring trouble home. If I did that, I didn't eat." Well, Skyside isn't a pleasant place, and the threat of going hungry worked quite well at ensuring Mishnehel lost any pursuit before she got home.

"You could use it to make coffee, or tea though. They're better warm than cold, most of the time." Mishnehel also frowns slightly at the device; even the bits she can wrap her head around, being mechanical, make no sense to her.
    [Bar]

"Yeah, right. But that means it could create food? A hot Pizza would be something I could think of." Zefir replies.
    "Does it have other limitations then the size?"
    [Bar]

"Not a limitation, as such, but the systems involved aren't perfect." Miranda explains. "Sometimes, when printing off material, it'll create unstable isotopes and therefore cause the product to be lightly radioactive. It's comparatively extremely rare; about .02 parts per million. But over the course of many printings, that adds up. And overtaxing the system tends to make that glitch more frequent." She gives Mishnehel a little smile. "Yet another reason not to try building a house with it."

[ARC Shuttle]

"It has never reached the level of a disgrace, no," Fayyaad admits. "But it's different here than back home. Here, I appear reasonable. Back home, being the eldest child and a tiefling required more than that. I had to... represent. Carry myself in a certain way. Weigh my words. Especially with the Empire trying to stamp us out and prostrate us. I wonder if this is why I eventually began to oppose them so strongly."
    [ARC Shuttle]

"Rebelling against the Empire as a way of rebelling against your parents?" Rose quirks an eyebrow. "...Stranger things have happened, I suppose. But that makes is sound so... trite." She leans against her arm as she ponders this. "But then, that really wasn't all there was to it, was it? I mean, if your parents just took all the pressure off of you... say, gave you a disguise, so you could go out in public without being tied back to them, and freed from all other personal obligations... would you still have opposed the Empire?"

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

9. - Top - End - #309

Bar

"I didn't had a choice then to entrust my parents,couldn't have survived otherwise." Zefir comments Mishnehel as she speaks about her past. Nothing he wants to get deeper right now so he turns back to the other two

"This thing can be very dangerouse in the wrong hands"
    likly his if you think about it. "You might want to consider using it, the nexus has a lot of jobs and you might be just pro volleyballer."

10. - Top - End - #310
    Orc in the Playground

Bar

"Can you use it to create spare parts? Obviously if it breaks you've gotta hope you've recently produced the bit you need, but could it be done? Are all the bits that make it up small enough for it to make them? And if they are, can you use it to make more?" Not that Mishnehel wants one, she's just curious. And this is something Earl has wondered since he saw the first one.

11. - Top - End - #311

Bar

"I didn't had a choice then to entrust my parents,couldn't have survived otherwise." Zefir comments Mishnehel as she speaks about her past. Nothing he wants to get deeper right now so he turns back to the other two

"This thing can be very dangerouse in the wrong hands"
    likly his if you think about it. "You might want to consider using it, the nexus has a lot of jobs and you might be just pro volleyballer."
    Bar

"Can you use it to create spare parts? Obviously if it breaks you've gotta hope you've recently produced the bit you need, but could it be done? Are all the bits that make it up small enough for it to make them? And if they are, can you use it to make more?" Not that Mishnehel wants one, she's just curious. And this is something Earl has wondered since he saw the first one.
    [Bar]

"We do use them." Vlad chuckles. "And we never let them out of our sight. They're dangerous tools to leave behind."

"Well... yes and no." Miranda begins to explain to Mishnehel. "The models we use all have limited self-repair capabilities and are rated to last much longer than we are. In theory, barring gross abuse, my great-grandaughter would be the one to worry about my Hotbox breaking, not me." She shrugs. "But yes, in theory, it could be self-replicating. In practice, the fabfiles for those parts are strictly controlled, and putting together another Hotbox is a job for a team of experts anyway. Even Doctor Bu, who has made quite a few advancements in what's possible with the technology, would have a hard time creating another one from scratch."

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

12. - Top - End - #312
    Titan in the Playground

[ARC Shuttle]

Fayyaad shakes his head vigorously, almost as if offended by the implication.

"No, no. I would have opposed them regardless. They oppress us, try to stifle our religion, make us conform to their ways... but throwing myself into the resistance the way I did might have something to do with my family. It's complicated."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

13. - Top - End - #313

Bar

"Sounds complex, but I think if you really need someone to fix those things you will find them in the Nexus." Zefir says.
    "After all there is a whole district in Riverside for that and there is a maniac who got some high skills in that matter. Not that I can suggest you to go to him. You schould ask him only if it's the only choice."

14. - Top - End - #314
    Orc in the Playground

Bar

"Hopefully if it breaks you'll be able to fix it with someone else's, but there's also a lot of clever people in Skyside. Most of them think 'morals' are a type of potted plant, though, and are slightly less sane than a chicken-ostrich hybrid, so Riverside's probably a good idea for a first look. Inside too, there's lots of stuff in Inside." Most worrying is the clever horticulturalist who thinks 'morals' are a type of potted plant.

15. - Top - End - #315

Bar

"Sounds complex, but I think if you really need someone to fix those things you will find them in the Nexus." Zefir says.
    "After all there is a whole district in Riverside for that and there is a maniac who got some high skills in that matter. Not that I can suggest you to go to him. You schould ask him only if it's the only choice."
    Bar

"Hopefully if it breaks you'll be able to fix it with someone else's, but there's also a lot of clever people in Skyside. Most of them think 'morals' are a type of potted plant, though, and are slightly less sane than a chicken-ostrich hybrid, so Riverside's probably a good idea for a first look. Inside too, there's lots of stuff in Inside." Most worrying is the clever horticulturalist who thinks 'morals' are a type of potted plant.
    [Bar]

"I was under the impression morels are a kind of mushroom." Vlad quips.

"Oh hush." Miranda smirks, giving him a playful nudge. "But... yeah, thanks for the tip. I really doubt we're going to have that problem, but you never know. It's good to have a backup plan, at least." She smiles and checks her watch. "...Question. You guys still use a 24-hour system here, right?"

"Might not want to put too much stock that." Vlad taps the glass on her wrist. "Due to the imprecision of time in the Nexus, I switched our watches over to an alternative system, based on ambient light levels, weather conditions, and some quantum fudgery."

"So, based on all of that, it's currently..."

"Extremely late, yes." Vlad finishes off his vodka.

[ARC Shuttle]

Fayyaad shakes his head vigorously, almost as if offended by the implication.

"No, no. I would have opposed them regardless. They oppress us, try to stifle our religion, make us conform to their ways... but throwing myself into the resistance the way I did might have something to do with my family. It's complicated."
    [ARC Shuttle]

"Those two interests just happened to align, then?" Rose shrugs. "Makes sense to me. Something similar happened with Terah. I was only good for a couple of things and ARC had a shortage of those things. And I didn't much care for the invaders anyway. More so since I started helping fight them." She smiles a little, ruefully. "But, in the interest of not making this about me... how'd the rest of your family take it? You can't have been the only one among them who didn't like the empire, if they were that bad... right?"
    Last edited by Ironsmith; 2021-10-06 at 08:54 AM.

16. - Top - End - #316

Quote Originally Posted by Ironsmith View Post
    [Bar]

"I was under the impression morels are a kind of mushroom." Vlad quips.

"Oh hush." Miranda smirks, giving him a playful nudge. "But... yeah, thanks for the tip. I really doubt we're going to have that problem, but you never know. It's good to have a backup plan, at least." She smiles and checks her watch. "...Question. You guys still use a 24-hour system here, right?"

"Might not want to put too much stock that." Vlad taps the glass on her wrist. "Due to the imprecision of time in the Nexus, I switched our watches over to an alternative system, based on ambient light levels, weather conditions, and some quantum fudgery."

"So, based on all of that, it's currently..."

"Extremely late, yes." Vlad finishes off his vodka.
    [Bar]

Zefir doesn't have a clock with him right now, after all he has likly put it of for the game and never put back on. As he replies he points at Vlad.

"He's right. Even tought we have time here, the nexus seems to deal with it differently. You might just have a conversation with someone, turn around and suddendly have a two week older version of that person sitting there." Zefir says. "But yeah it is kinda late."

He doesn't seem to be in a hurry as he slowly takes a sip of his drink. It's a cheap whisky anyway.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Orc in the Playground

Bar

Mishnehel smiles at Vlad's comment, and chuckles a bit too. "It's not late, it's early. Couple hours and everyone'll be getting up to go to work- if they've got a job that needs them at nine, anyway. I don't; do you Vlad?" The smile turns into a bit of a smirk, and she raises an eyebrow.

18. - Top - End - #318

[Bar]

"Well, technically I set my own hours." Vlad replies with a shrug. "But it's good form to be consistent, and I'm usually there by eight, so I should- *oof!*"

Miranda gives him a nudge in the ribs and offers Mishnehel an apologetic smile. Sorry. Anything more subtle than a diesel train is wasted on this man. She seems to say, without opening her mouth. "Well, I've got to be up at GLoG soon. All those people with nine-o-clock jobs tend to drop off their kids up there around eight-thirty." She smiles, turning to leave. "You kids have fun!"

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

19. - Top - End - #319
    Titan in the Playground

[ARC Shuttle]

Quote Originally Posted by Ironsmith View Post
    "Those two interests just happened to align, then?" Rose shrugs. "Makes sense to me. Something similar happened with Terah. I was only good for a couple of things and ARC had a shortage of those things. And I didn't much care for the invaders anyway. More so since I started helping fight them." She smiles a little, ruefully. "But, in the interest of not making this about me... how'd the rest of your family take it? You can't have been the only one among them who didn't like the empire, if they were that bad... right?"
    "No, my family approved. It felt strange, but good. I was finally doing something they liked." He smiles ruefully. "But as with many things, I became too passionate about it. It eventually landed me in trouble... so here I am."

20. - Top - End - #320
    Orc in the Playground

Bar

"So, Mister Sets-His-Own-Hours, your place or mine?" Mishnehel will head off with him regardless of the answer, slipping her arm into his. She does get dressed at some point, the clothes just appearing similarly to how she shifted her shape into the buffalo/magpie/tree/hands earlier.

21. - Top - End - #321

Bar

Zefir is a bit shocked by Mishnehel and how hard she throws herself at Vlad. It seems he got a bit to the side. Well not a big deal. he is after all trying things out and barly had to made friends he didn't killed the night after.

"Good thing i mostly work in the late hours AND I don't have kids." Zefir says. "Guess we part our way then."
    To Miranda.
    "Do you need a ride? I can drop you at GloG it's on my way."

22. - Top - End - #322

[ARC Shuttle]

"No, my family approved. It felt strange, but good. I was finally doing something they liked." He smiles ruefully. "But as with many things, I became too passionate about it. It eventually landed me in trouble... so here I am."
    [ARC Shuttle]

"And so here you are." Rose confirms, giving him a little side hug, before turning to check the shuttle's instruments. "...Huh. Would you look at that." She taps the altitude gauge and gives a wicked little grin. "We just crested six thousand feet. As it happens, that would qualify you for a certain club that's looking for too-passionate members... if you're still interested, that is."

Bar

"So, Mister Sets-His-Own-Hours, your place or mine?" Mishnehel will head off with him regardless of the answer, slipping her arm into his. She does get dressed at some point, the clothes just appearing similarly to how she shifted her shape into the buffalo/magpie/tree/hands earlier.
    Bar

Zefir is a bit shocked by Mishnehel and how hard she throws herself at Vlad. It seems he got a bit to the side. Well not a big deal. he is after all trying things out and barly had to made friends he didn't killed the night after.

"Good thing i mostly work in the late hours AND I don't have kids." Zefir says. "Guess we part our way then."
    To Miranda.
    "Do you need a ride? I can drop you at GloG it's on my way."
    [Bar]

Miranda smiles. "I appreciate it, but I think I'll walk. It's a beautiful morning for it." She waves as she walks up the beach, presumably off to GLoG.

Vlad shrugs. "Your place, I guess. We can't really get to mine without a shuttle, and it looks like ours is in use." With that, he'll follow Mishnehel to wherever...

At least until they're out of sight.

"Okay, you can drop the act now." He says with a sigh. "Cortez put you up to this, didn't she? Told you I could use a pity date?" From his voice, he doesn't sound mad. More quietly resigned, like that was the only version of events that made sense to him and he'd rather not get his hopes up.
    Last edited by Ironsmith; 2021-10-08 at 06:09 AM.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Orc in the Playground

Leaving the Bar

"Don't know who Cortez is, and I'd not listen to them if they tried getting me with someone I didn't want to be with. Sure, you might not look the nicest- uh, no offence, but looks aren't everything. You're interested and you're funny and you're kind. That's all important to me. Most people I've encountered fail somewhere along the line, either not interested, not funny, or not kind. And no matter how attractive someone is, looks can't make up for cruelty, or poor humour, or apathy." Skyside is full of cruel people, or ones so broken they don't find anything funny any more, or just aren't interested in anyone they can't own.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Titan in the Playground

[ARC Shuttle]

Fayyaad's mood brightens as the topic changes and he can feel where it's going. Time to forget about family drama for a while.

"I've never heard of this club, but something tells me I'm going to enjoy finding out more. By all means, do enlighten me." His tail snakes up from behind his back to touch her leg.

25. - Top - End - #325

Leaving the Bar

"Don't know who Cortez is, and I'd not listen to them if they tried getting me with someone I didn't want to be with. Sure, you might not look the nicest- uh, no offence, but looks aren't everything. You're interested and you're funny and you're kind. That's all important to me. Most people I've encountered fail somewhere along the line, either not interested, not funny, or not kind. And no matter how attractive someone is, looks can't make up for cruelty, or poor humour, or apathy." Skyside is full of cruel people, or ones so broken they don't find anything funny any more, or just aren't interested in anyone they can't own.
    [Leaving]

"We were just talking to her." Vlad wants to say, but Mishnehel's analysis of the situation and what apparently made for a good date dissuades him of that notion. "...Well. I, um... huh." He rubs the back of his neck nervously, not entirely sure how to respond to that. This is new. He's used to striking out with girls like Mishnehel before he even made it to the proverbial plate. He didn't expect she would actually like him all that much on a platonic level, much less a romantic one.

Or was he reading too much into this? So far, Mishnehel had just indicated that she wanted to spend more time together. Friends did that often, right? Not that he had very many of those, either, but that still made more sense than an attractive woman throwing herself at him because he was "funny".

And it's about now that he'll notice he's been quiet for an awkwardly long amount of time. He takes a deep breath and decides on a course of action.

"Right. Well... thank you." He smiles, in a way he hopes looks grateful and not at all creepy. "Then... yeah. Okay. Let's go hang out for a while."

[ARC Shuttle]

Fayyaad's mood brightens as the topic changes and he can feel where it's going. Time to forget about family drama for a while.

"I've never heard of this club, but something tells me I'm going to enjoy finding out more. By all means, do enlighten me." His tail snakes up from behind his back to touch her leg.
    [ARC Shuttle]

Rose grins. "Well, you see, it goes something like this..." She begins, walking her fingers up his tail.

[MERC Office, Inside]

Rose rolls open the shuttle door, now sporting a very ruffled hairstyle and back to holding her jumpsuit in front of her in a semblance of modesty. "Congratulations. You are now officially a member of the mile-high club." She giggles briefly, before the sound dies out into a winded sigh. "Right. I don't know about you, but I think that's all I have in me tonight. But... this was fun." She smiles and gives Fayyaad a little peck on the cheek. "If you ever want to hang out again, let me know. Oh, but make sure you clear it with your chiropractor first. You haven't seen anything yet." She smirks.

She's right. I didn't know half that stuff was even possible. Where do you guys come up with these things?

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

26. - Top - End - #326
    Orc in the Playground

Leaving

And was Mishnehel around when Vlad called Miranda that? She doesn't know Miranda's surname.

Mishnehel grins. "Hanging out wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but we can do that if you'd like." Which almost certainly doesn't fit with Vlad's world view, either. He might not manage to not look creepy, but Mishnehel's pretty sure she knows where he's coming from... and if he tries being a creeper, she has a sword that only exists when she wants it to.

27. - Top - End - #327

[Leaving => Left]

"Yeah, sure, I-" Vlad does a brief double-take. "...Wait. What did you have in mind, exactly?" He asks as they leave the beach entirely.

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]

28. - Top - End - #328
    Orc in the Playground

Left

"Well, I was going to show you my house. Made it myself. It's not very comfortable." She can build stuff using materials she's gathered and altered. She doesn't understand how it's done, but she does it. Everything she builds is made of oily-looking bubbles, with a rainbow sheen over a black surface. It's mostly a collection of rooms somewhere a little out of the way, filled with some salvaged furniture. "Get you a bit more confident, I think. You're a nice guy, anyone that doesn't appreciate that is too shallow to deserve one." It'll probably include a lot of discussion about pasts, futures, and possibly the tale of how Mishnehel became an angel.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Titan in the Playground

[ARC Shuttle] => [MERC Office]

Fayyaad is an experience and enthusiastic man, as Rose will find out, but she still managed to surprise him more than once. He did his best to respond in kind.

"Between the... two kinds of dancing I've performed today, I think I'm fairly spent myself," he admits. "But I won't soon forget it and I certainly wouldn't mind meeting again."

30. - Top - End - #330

Left

"Well, I was going to show you my house. Made it myself. It's not very comfortable." She can build stuff using materials she's gathered and altered. She doesn't understand how it's done, but she does it. Everything she builds is made of oily-looking bubbles, with a rainbow sheen over a black surface. It's mostly a collection of rooms somewhere a little out of the way, filled with some salvaged furniture. "Get you a bit more confident, I think. You're a nice guy, anyone that doesn't appreciate that is too shallow to deserve one." It'll probably include a lot of discussion about pasts, futures, and possibly the tale of how Mishnehel became an angel.
    [Left => Mishnehel's Home]

Vlad smiles and settles in, anxious but eager to hear what Mishnehel had to say...

(To be continued in Home)

[ARC Shuttle] => [MERC Office]

Fayyaad is an experience and enthusiastic man, as Rose will find out, but she still managed to surprise him more than once. He did his best to respond in kind.

"Between the... two kinds of dancing I've performed today, I think I'm fairly spent myself," he admits. "But I won't soon forget it and I certainly wouldn't mind meeting again."
    [MERC Office]

Rose smirks and gives him a playful little wave as she rolls the shuttle door shut. A few minutes later, the vehicle takes off, leaving Fayyaad alone for the night.

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

]