New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Movie Mashups

1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Movie Mashups

A discussion at work led to this. Combine two movies. You can be serious, humorous, satirical, etc. Give a short synopsis if you feel it is necessary.

"Friday the 13th" (2,3, etc., but a Jason one) and "Meatballs": Wacky camp counselors try and get ready to beat their rival Camp Mohawk at the end of summer games while dodging a killer.

"The Suicide Squad" and "The Fast and the Furious": Dom's family gets a little weirder.

"My Girl" and "Candyman": I'll leave this one without further elaboration.

Any others?
    "That's a horrible idea! What time?"

T-Shirt given to me by a good friend.. "in fairness, I was unsupervised at the time".

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: Movie Mashups

Logan's Run and Mallrats. What everybody else is doing who isn't involved with runners, before they turn 30 and are recycled.

Back to the Future and Cabaret. Taking the DeLorean to 30's Berlin, to remove Hitler from history, but getting caught up in a decadent nightclub.
    Last edited by DavidSh; 2021-08-16 at 03:28 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3

EvilClericGuy

Death Race 2000* and National Lampoon's Vacation- Clark takes the family on a cross country trip while trying to get the highest score.

Death Race and Shawshank Redemption- Andy tries to adjust to prison and maybe prove he is innocent, while trying not to die on the track for the amusement of the masses.

Ghostbusters and The Grudge- Can the guys handle a cursed house that isn't messing around?

Inception and The Matrix- In order to plant an idea into the head of a mild mannered software engineer, Cobb has to go into his mind and make him believe he is living in a computer simulation.

Alternatively, Tron and The Matrix- The simulation humanity is trapped in can use a little work

*The original with David Carradine about the cross country race where the drivers try to run over people, not the more recent ones with prisoners trying to kill each other.

4. - Top - End - #4

MindFlayer

Beach Blanket Bingo and The Creature From the Black Lagoon. Annette Funicello and Frankie Avalon fly down to the Amazon with the gang, and introduce the Creature to early 1960s rock-and-roll.

5. - Top - End - #5

Muppets and Human Centipede: Honeydew and Beaker have an idea for a new experiment with mixed results.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_Wolf View Post
    At least we can say Kid Jake has style. And possibly is insane.
    My Campaign Journals

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jake View Post
    Muppets and Human Centipede: Honeydew and Beaker have an idea for a new experiment with mixed results.
    That is so horribly wrong.... I love it!
    "That's a horrible idea! What time?"

T-Shirt given to me by a good friend.. "in fairness, I was unsupervised at the time".

7. - Top - End - #7

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jake View Post
    Have you watched Meet the Feebles? It's a dark version of the muppets, made by Peter Jackson.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Taken and Kill Bill They kidnapped the wrong girl now shes going to kill all of them.
    Nale is no more, he has ceased to be, his hit points have dropped to negative ten, all he was is now dust in the wind, he is not Daniel Jackson dead, he is not Kenny dead, he is final dead, he will not pass through death's revolving door, his fate will not be undone because the executives renewed his show for another season. His time had run out, his string of fate has been cut, the blood on the knife has been wiped. He is an Ex-Nale! Now can we please resume watching the Order save the world.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Excession View Post
    Have you watched Meet the Feebles? It's a dark version of the muppets, made by Peter Jackson.
    Someone in another thread suggested a Muppet version of WandaVision, which I would totally be down for. Instead of the world being black and white and operating on sitcom rules, anyone who enters the town turns into a Muppet version of themselves.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Barbarian in the Playground

Lord of the Rings + Blade Runner: Shadowrun the movie

Pan's Labyrinth + Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas: The imagination of a little girl with psychedelics