Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 203536373839404142434445
Results 1,321 to 1,326 of 1326

Thread: Planeside 3

1. - Top - End - #1321
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Planeside 3

[Brefaisil]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironsmith View Post
    After a long pause, Gryffaf gives a little nod, resuming his walk up to the throne room. There doesn't seem to be much call for small talk.

Of course, when they finally arrive, one of the guards quietly informs them both that court is not currently in session, and if they wish to see the queen, it will simply have to wait.

For about twelve days, give or take.

Gryffaf frowns and turns away, taking the stairs up to visit the queen in her chambers instead. If Marcie chooses to follow, she'll hear melancholy music drifting out to meet them as they approach, which might inform how she chooses to enter. If not, the guard plays a mean game of tiddlywinks. Evidently, he's had time to practice.
    A twelve-day wait isn't going to do.
    So when Gryffaf heads up the stairs, Marcie is right behind him.

Though if the Lord doesn't just head right in, she'll wait for a break in the music before knocking at the door.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Troll in the Playground

Scorching Depths
    "The talking cloud, uh, isn't normal here either, but he says he wants to assist you?" Sekhmet responds.
    "Uh, what was the command phrase again?" she questions aloud. "Return to Form." Seam answers.
    All that's left is for Vlad to speak that aloud and the disguise should deactivate.
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Pixie in the Playground

Scorching Depths
    Remember, Vlad? You opened my bottle, so now I'm indebted. I'm not sure I can do much, but you have a cloud at your command.
    As the red day is dawning,
    And the lightning cracks the sky
    They'll raise their hands to the heavens above
    With resentment in their eyes

Note: if I ghost you on FFRP, you have my explicit permission to godmod me.

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    [Brefaisil]

A twelve-day wait isn't going to do.
    So when Gryffaf heads up the stairs, Marcie is right behind him.

Though if the Lord doesn't just head right in, she'll wait for a break in the music before knocking at the door.
    [Brefaisil]

The queen is more or less exactly where Marcie left her, seated next to Arnbaith's bed. She has a small harp in her hands, and she silently shushes Marcie and Gryffaf as they come in. The king himself appears to be either asleep or very near it, eyes closed and breathing deeply.

Queen Breonite sets the harp down and gestures for the two to come close. "What do you need?" She asks quietly.

Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
    Scorching Depths
    "The talking cloud, uh, isn't normal here either, but he says he wants to assist you?" Sekhmet responds.
    "Uh, what was the command phrase again?" she questions aloud. "Return to Form." Seam answers.
    All that's left is for Vlad to speak that aloud and the disguise should deactivate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geopol4r View Post
    Scorching Depths
    Remember, Vlad? You opened my bottle, so now I'm indebted. I'm not sure I can do much, but you have a cloud at your command.
    [Scorching Depths]

"I do now." The heavyset Russian man mumbles, returning the medallion to Seam and holding a hand to his forehead. "And I don't really intend to hold you to that. There's not a lot I do on a regular basis where you could be much help. Besides, it doesn't seem right to get you out of one prison and straight into another."

Turning back to Sekhmet, he lets out a little groan and shakes his head. "Now, I'm not the superstitous type, but... I think this is a sign we need to cancel the project. I haven't been making much headway and it's too dangerous for me to work down there without the disguise. At the very least, you're going to need someone else. Maybe someone who's comfortable in a woman's body alread-"

Vlad frowns. "...Well, now that I think on it, I do think I know someone who might be able to manage it..."
    Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? 'Course ya do!

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

*gushes unintelligibly over our cat, Sunshine*

[Nexus characters, grouped by setting:
    Ouroboros: here
    Maesda: here
    Others: here
    ]

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Firbolg in the Playground

[Brefaisil]

Marcie slides closer, making no sound as she approaches, and nods.
    "I found a Lord who can help." She waves at Gryffaf before explaining in a soft voice.
    "It's about Seth, who originally accompanied me to your city. He's been murdered fairly thoroughly, apparently by Lord Braeg."
    "I would like to understand why Braeg would take such a risk, and if it has any implications for the state of the world."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Troll in the Playground

Scorching Depths
    "Uh, get her in touch with me as soon as possible." Sekhmet hopes Vlad's contact can do this, she's already spent a good deal of time on this project.

"As for the two of you, if you give me a moment, I can open a portal to the real world." She does so immediately, the gateway opening onto the grounds of GLoG. "Uh, good luck out there."
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters