New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Old Christmas Game

Hi,

I've hit a dead end looking for a christmas game that I had as a kid (again.) It was a claymation style game from the 90s, came on a CD for the computer. It was from the same time as the Maestro Classics collection.

The game was a click game, more like a flash game then a real game. You were trying to help Santa get ready and there were different rooms to help in, like the stables and the kitchen.

That's all I can remember, my sister and I get nostalgic about it every few years but I can't find it (I found the Maestro Classics this time looking for it, we had those too and I hoped it was part of the collection but nah.)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Old Christmas Game

Would it be this one, by any chance?
    Warning: This posting may contain wit, wisdom, pathos, irony, satire, sarcasm and puns. And traces of nut.

"The main skill of a good ruler seems to be not preventing the conflagrations but rather keeping them contained enough they rate more as campfires." Rogar Demonblud

"Hold on just a d*** second. UK has spam callers that try to get you to buy conservatories?!? Even y'alls spammers are higher class than ours!" Peelee

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Manga Shoggoth View Post
    Would it be this one, by any chance?
    Yes, It would! I appreciate whatever space sorcery you used :)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Well, lucking into the correct search string (cd game santa claymation) on the first attempt, but if it gets me a lightsaber then yes, space sorcery is wonderful.
    Warning: This posting may contain wit, wisdom, pathos, irony, satire, sarcasm and puns. And traces of nut.

"The main skill of a good ruler seems to be not preventing the conflagrations but rather keeping them contained enough they rate more as campfires." Rogar Demonblud

"Hold on just a d*** second. UK has spam callers that try to get you to buy conservatories?!? Even y'alls spammers are higher class than ours!" Peelee