New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Beastars and Fables roleplay - Bigly's still the strongest!

Louis had come closer to catch her glasses in mid-air and put a hand on her shoulder, checking her condition. That's how she managed to give him a hug.

He is surprised a bit but takes it in stride. He hugs her back with a smile.

When he hear the voice outside, he gently encourage her to sit back down. Only then he turn back to the control of the magic forcefield around his house and slam it to the newcomers face. The impact is only enough to make them take a few steps back, not harm them.

His voice echoes outside as he speak the living room:

" All Fables who want to meet me must have an appointement. If you have something to say, you can say it. I'll judge if its an emergency. If you have a problem with this, please contact M. Crow. "

He wasn't worried at this point. He had given in secret a medallion to Mister Crow that would allow him to neutralize the forcefield in case of an emergency. That's the deal they had made.

==========

" Good! Now, let's head back to the cafeteria. You can sit with me if you want for a change. I want a protein coffee flavored shake this morning. My week-end has being very... draining." He winks at her playfully.

They go together for the cafeteria to have breakfast. Before entering, Gladstone says: " I wonder if their is going to be a commotion this morning because of the new student..."

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

The rats are sent flying and screeching.

Belle looks... excited. She prepare to use her wallet-gun
    https://nypost.com/wp-content/upload...y=80&strip=all
    (which.. is a thing!)

She keep quite but rearing and ready for action!

The rats screech from the outside.
    "You shall pay for this! The Sparkly Revoulation has began! Down with the human tyranny! Screw the mundys! Let's screw the Adversary!"
    "And screw YOU!"
    --

There is a commotion indeed! And the bear girl seemed to embrace the attention happily
    Among her fans, is the raven friend Gladstone- Oliwer.

Wendy pout. "What she got that I dont?"
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Louis says in a placid, polite voice to them oustide: " Those are not well-sounded arguments. If you have a more rational member of your little rebellion movement, send him or her instead. I will not listen to aggression and threats. Have a good day."

Without needing her to do anything, Louis turn back to her... and finally notice the pocket gun. He chuckles: " Belle, I can appreciate your enthousiam but I don't need help defending my own home. Beside, this thing is a single shot only deal before i needs to be reloaded. Good for emergencies only but if their little rebellion is anything serious... we will need to contact Mister Crow and maybe even Fablestown. Felix, your arrival is a twist of fate. DO you think you could help me by putting them on my roof? So that we can alarm Fablestown of call them as soon as possible? "

Felix: " Wait, why would I have to do it?! "

Louis: " Because Im strong but heavy and I need to be concentrated on the forcefileld of anything were to happen. Belle, as for you... if you wanna be useful, how about we have a little chat about how you feel right now? You seem quite jittery and energetic now... It might be a side effect from my intervention so let's chat for a little bit to be sure everything is fine while Felix get to work. Oh right! I will cloud the forcefield, so nobody see us working on a putting up communication devices on my roof. I'll need to disactivate the effect if we want to check if it works however, no signal will work with the cloud effect activated. "

Felix get to work a bit begrudingly but Louis has solid argument... Beside, he is very agile and good with his hands.

Once Felix is gone, Louis ask Belle how she is feeling: " Now, Belle, let me hold your hand, so I can attest of your emotionnal state. Please tell me how you feel."

===========

Gladstone chuckle: " You want my pink-glassed lover opinion or a more realistic answer Wendy? Cause, if you want my lover opinion, you are almost perfect if it wasn't for that envy or jalousy of yours. Says, what specie is she though? Do you know? She looks a bit like a dog... but in the same time... I dont know. You are more online for your fanfiction then I am, I was thinking you would know..."

They go quietly to the counter to order their breakfast and sit at a table where they can have a sight on the commotion but without getting disrupted.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2021-12-17 at 12:38 PM.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

Felix would see the revulation in full swing, and pink sparkly flags are waved.
    Big rats and fairies rioting around.

Belle smile, and give her hand.
    "I feel alive! It's... so exciting!" adrenaline rush that she didn't felt in centuries taking over her.
    ---

Sullivan go by their table.
    'Hey Wendy, where have you been?" he ask lean in.
    She roll her eyes. "I skipped school to do things with my girlfriend.' she snark.

Sulivan blink and blush a bit. 'O'

"Yes. She is a lioness. And a very jealuse one.'

Sullivan gulp and deicde to pretend he never talked to Gladstone.

'Gladstone, they still want to force us to for the elections'

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Louis smile bug as he touch her hand, he removes it like it was burning hot. He look surprised and mind struck for the first time!

In Belle case, it lasted only a few seconds but… she could hear a clock noise in her head but it felt like a metronome now… like it was the beat of a song.

A remaining feeling remain in her chest after such minor contact: Louis was a dangerous man. One of those bad boy your mother’s warn you about, that takes your heart and throw you away once they had what they wanted… and yet… it was the kind of men attracting women like a moth to the flame.

Louis on the other hand, felt a resonance with the time clock he absorbed so long ago. He always had being able to sense where were those who he took blood from but if it was always like opening a window in his mind that he could close or open at anytime. But now… it seems like the connection with Belle was… different. He had felt strange when he you had touched her just now. He felt like Belle’s window in his mind was bigger then anyone else, somehow. Or like getting a better, faster internet connection.

Louis finally replies: « How… strange. So unusual. Only one other person made such reaction out of me but… »

His stomach grumble loudly and he sigh: « Well that made me hungry. Excuse me, Ill go make myself something to eat. «

Only one person had such feelings he thought inwardly and it had been Captain Hook! But it also creates so much hunger coming from Louis too. He didn’t know why Belle was creating such reaction toward him… then he thought about how Belle code reacted to be reset… He was wondering if the two things could be linked.

He was lost in thought and didn’t realize he forgot to cloud Felix, working on the reception signal booster on the roof.

(By the way, he isn’t that bad or an alpha male like Belle suddenly think. It’s the effect of the song « Never smile at a crocodile « affecting her in such a way. Even if she couldn’t hear the song because the contact was so brief, it gave her… an impression)

===========

Gladstone chuckle: « You don’t have to hide the fact she’s your honey badger roommate Wendy. They are as scary as lions but her background is even more scary. »

A good lie has elements of truth in it. He hopes Sullivan realizes Wendy has a honey badger roommate on his own.

To Sullivan: « Who cares about that? The club won’t change its way no matter which one of us becomes it’s leader. I’m more concerned about the other clubs. «

6. - Top - End - #66
    Titan in the Playground

Belle smile with semi amusment.
    "Alright. And I'l snoop in your books" with a teasing tone. Immersed in her curiosity

---

Wendy blush.
    ",What? It's not like that with her! Stop it!"

Sulivan notice it, but doesnt react to it.
    "If we wont do the elections they will close our club!"

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Thank you for the update! Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas!

In Louis book collection in the living room Belle is, there is a lot of book about psychology. One of them is about the Peter Pan syndrome, another one about multiple personalities, another one about culture shock and home sickness. And another section is about... history and art.

She cant settle with a book for too long as Louis eventually comes back... with a jar for of boiled eggs. he put it on the coffee table.

Louis: " Ok, now I feel better, I must admit Im curious about the contact from earlier. I need to make sure I'm in control. Would you mind try it again? "

As he hold her hand... nothing happens this time. However, Belle can't help but feel... slightly disappointed. She is both curious about what was that about earlier and also... there was something weirdly intimate she had felt.

Louis on the other hand, smile and let go of her hand.

" Good! Now, if you don't mind, tell me more about our time in our homeworld... What country were you from and how happy were you after you married Beast?

(He does ask those question to gauge her emotionnal response. Now that the code is reset, I suggest she feel... nostalgic but at peace. Proven that what Louis did worked on her)

Louis finally says: " Good, it seems the treatment did work. I can feel you are at peace now. You have now the tools to live your live to the fullest. Once you find love again, make sure to invite me to the wedding! "

He was thinking there would be good food and would be a way to get off the Farm for a while. He was smiling at the idea that maybe Goldilocks would maybe come with him to Belle's wedding and having to wear something else then her typical "farmer's daughter" look for a change.

That hippy girl and him had a strange friendship with benefit relationship. He couldn't date someone who wasn't tidy and in her case, she was clearly "not exclusive" and didn't plan to settle anytime soon. He knew full well she would sleep with anyone able to give her less heavy Farm labor at the Farm... and that she loved it this way. It was no secret that deviancy toward doing it with animals as well as human was why she moved to the Farm despite being fully human looking.

As she was talking to the absent-minded Louis, the human-crocodile was thinking about Goldilocks, even if very briefly... especially some saucy part of their relationship.

His control over his mental barrier weakened very slightly but it was enough for Belle to suddenly felt... aroused. She can't explain why and she hasn't felt that in centuries!

However, it doesn't last long before Louis got control back, realising something was wrong and tilted his head, coming back fully to the conversation: " Humm? Something on your mind?"

Somehow, his intuition tells him he messed up...

===================

Gladstone ignore Wendy embarassement to turn to Sullivan: " Dont fret too much about it. We will do it on the room board and just rise hands vote to who should be the figure head of the group. I'll bring some papers and pencils if somehow the group want to do it anonymously. You can help with that by going to the library on lunch break if you want for the paper. I'll get the pencils from the secretary... "

There seem to be a mood switch over the side of the room with all the commotion, which attract Gladstone's table attention. He realize that the animals there are all looking at him with a mixture of emotions?

Suddenly feeling uneasy, Gladstone's table isn't sure how to react.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2021-12-28 at 05:14 PM.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Belle's backstory
    Show

(As Fables dictate. I sort of use the original story, and reconstuact a bit and add connections. I wont write it ICly- it going to be very long. Like a chapter of a novel at least.
    By the way- this is the cover of the original book from the 18th century-

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...FairyTales.jpg
    )

Belle is more nostalgic- she do miss her loved ones, but in the way that normal after processing grief.
    Belle come from the Realm of Lillyarchia-
    This realm is known by fact magic were attracted to many of it's flowers more then other things.

Her mother really loved roses. After all, her name was Red Rose.
    She was the youngest among three siblings, and all she remembered Red Rose was... the roses.
    After the pale lady talked to her.
    Her older sisters have remembered her beauty and passion, and royal sense of fashion.

Belle's father was a rich and kind merchant, but he was very busy. He always tried to make his family happy, even if sometimes he doubted the girls were from him-
    Red Rose were a woman of... many passions.
    But he loved them the same.

This was a winter, he had to go for a journey for his buisness and asked every daughter what to get them when he is back.

As every year the sisters have simply asked for dresses and jewelry, and Belle usually has asked for books. She always liked them

But this winter.. the pale lady has visited, and her memories from her mom became even more vague
    Belle wanted, no'- NEEDED a red rose.
    Even if it winter. She begged and tried until her father has promised to not return without a red rose.

He accidently has stolen a rose from an enchanted garden, and for his life- no. More important- for his *promise* he made a pact with the beast.

Belle has recieved the Red Rose and remembered what the pale lady told her- "Once the memory of your wretched mother would be in your hand, once it's thorns will make you bleed- your love story will start. And it will end in-"
    Belle could never remember what else the pale lady has said.

But she has accepted the pact. Once the rose made her bleed, it became a blood pact.
    When talking about the devolpment of her relationship with Beast she blush a bit.
    More shyly, almost as if feeling guilt to talk about another man with Louis. Very briefly sort of skipping to the "happy end" with Beast or as his human name- Neron.
    Of course,the fables's life doesnt end just because the Mundies have closed the book.

They had one daughter. And Belle... cant remember her name. As if it was deleted.
    It does hurt her. the fact she has forgotten her daughter's name.
    She described their daily lifw routines

Belle was about to tell about their downfall- but Louis stop her.
    Belle blush into full crimson as Louis hold her hand and look at her.
    Belle was in her essence, huntress of mysteries- to find the man within the beast, or in this case- to find the beast within the man.
    It was sudden amd confusing.
    This mystery... made her blood flow again. Her heart that was cold and shivering as if the pale lady with the dark hair, and blood red lips have placed a curse on her- started to pump.
    "No. Nothing wrong. I never felt so good.. in centuries!"

Meanwhile, "The Pink Sparkling Revulation" has moved on.
    Now, the Rat King owning the key of Draven S. went to Louis's house, accompanied with human sized cards, pixies and liliput men.

----

Snow reach Gladstone's table.
    Sulivan is in awe.
    "Hello." she say sweetly.
    "You must be Gladstone. Right?"

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Louis raise an eyebrow seeing Belle becoming crimson and he warn her: " My magic need to explore within you so its normal that it feels intimate. Im trying my hardest to not make it invasive for you. But to be honest, it seem you thirsted for the freedom of your mental chains so much that now, you crave for meaningful relationships. Try to bond with those you know you are close with once you are back to Fablestown. You'll find your balance eventually."

Suddenly, he sense people approaching from far, triggering the sensor he had in the lands around his cottage. Suddenly frowning and looking outward with magic, he see them approaching... with Draven S. Crow key in their hands!

Louis gasped loudly. He did NOT like the looks of this!

" Troubles are coming! It seem like their little rebellion was more serious then I thought. You both need to escape. Come with me!"

Outside, he called Felix from the forcefiled, asking him to come back inside since there was trouble coming their way.

He guide them toward the boat shack annexed o the house. There, he point out a canoe: " This Canoe and those inside will be invisible to those who look as long as it its daytime. Get into it and leave. They wont harm me and even they try, they will be surprised how much resistance I can be. Go toward the little island on the lake, I'll catch you up there."

Inside the canoe, there is a emergency kit, some rations and some camping gears. Like it always was ready for it... but hen they remember it was a rental house for people to rent boats and furniture in cover. It shows how smart and well-prepared Louis is.

==========

Gladstone is surprised but his face is still unexpressive, If anything, he is wary. It show with some of his feathers actually starting to be more puffy without his knowledge, especially being on the spotlight like that.

Very calmly and politely, he says: " Yes, I am. I hope you enjoy your new school so far Miss... Humm. Im sorry, I don't think we being officially introduce? I guess I was living under a rock before to not recognizing you at first sight"

Now he look uneasy and embarassed, a look not often seeing on him. Ruining his facade as the "ice boy" of the school for a change.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-01-05 at 06:46 PM.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground

Belle stared at Louis.
    "R-right.'
    She smile. "-Sure. It sound exciting! Let's go!" She grab Felix's hand.
    She sit at the canoe.
    "What an adventure!" she laugh happily.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/69/07...674ad46a8e.jpg

rat king opened and order his goons- 4 human sized rat, one human sized humanoid card of 3 spade, and a goth styled pixie.
    They all wear sprakling pink headbands or scarves.

Rat King call from thw safety behind his goon.
    "Wear the scarf and you will be safe"

---

Snow blush abit "Oh. I didnt expected you to be unaware. How akward.'

Sullivan burst "This is Snow, you beakhead!'

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

The forcefield answer them: " You want to test that theory? My magic is the strongest at the Farm. And the Rat King is standing behind you, not in front of you. If you two in the front dare to go to that door without the key your Rat King is holding, you will suffer or even die... Rat King, I am not sure why you are here... but what you are holding is Crow's possession. And yet unwilling to use it without risking your subbordinate safety?

Look, Im willing to listen to what you have to says... but I do not react well to violence. Neither will the spells around my domain. By the laws of the Farm, I am allowed to defend myself from any act of violence. So are you willing to use diplomacy... or not? "

=============

Sullivan tone is enough to turn him back to his icy behavior. He look at Sullivan like he want to shred him into piece. It only last two seconds however before his eyes become less icy as he turn back to ANGEL:

" I think it's actually more impressive you know about me despite it being your first day at school. I'm not an internet celebrity like you are."

(This point should make the animals whisper among themselves and gasp in recognition. He has a point)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-01-08 at 01:05 PM.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground

The Rat King main head frown, two heads are cackling.
    But he step forward as his fourth head speak.
    'It's simple, chameleon' then more heads join, but some are focused on listening and looking.
    'The opression of Fabletown over the farm end today. We have chosen Tinkerbell as our leader. We will stabilize our indepdence, and then conqure back the Homelands, where we can be free. The question is simple- are you from the good guys, or are you staying loyal to the enemy?'

----------------------

Angel blush a bit.
    'Maybe I did a bit of homework, after all... my job here involve you.'
    Wendy angerly ask. "What?"

'It's Gladstone's pirvate matters... Sorry'

Wendy almost fuming

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Louis ask: " You will need to prove you have the way and means to conquer back the homelands before I can take such bold claim seriously. Before I give any answers, I also want to know what happened to Mr. Draven. The true owner of the key you are holding. Did he join your side? "

=========

Gladstone, under the table, pull his talon on Wendy feet, holding it down.

He says to Wendy: " Calm down Wendy. You want to be a lady, remember? Anger doesnt suit you... and you are scaring the other student. "

After all, an angry skunk might leak so all animal would be wary seeing Wendy's anger. Although the words spoken by Gladstone's were intruiging and shocking, the fact that Wendy seemed so angry suddenly made everyone panic. Most animal started to flee the cafeteria except for Angel for some reason... and Sullivan.

Gladstone continue: " I suggest we talk about this in a more... private setting. Are you free after school? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-01-20 at 09:05 AM.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

Rat King hiss.
    "We cant discuss the finer details of the plans just like that! And as for Mr. Draven... he has failed us. Do you wish to join him? Where is Belle?'

---

Wendy bite her lips with frusration. She blushed heavily, and looked away.
    Angel smile sweetly.
    "sure. I am also was hired as your personal trainer anyway"

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Louis sigh audibly: " It seem you aren't even aware of the details and seem to just sprout empty promises. You don't even seem to have a plan! As for Belle, she's not here. She left a while ago. I don't really care if you manage to find her or not, just like how I don't care about politics in general. I am a mage, Oh king of Rodent. My supervisors are have their own affairs to deal with in Fablestown. The only reason Im asking for Mr. Draven is because under his reign, I have being left alone and trusted to my own device. I am grateful for it cause Im nobody else minion's. Unlike you it seems. Bring me your leader to discuss things over if you wanna show sincerity and cant talk about those things yourself."

========

Gladstone doesnt show it but he is a bit overwhelmed. That is a lot to take in... and Wendy's anger and jealousy really is starting to get on his nerves. Where was the shy and reserved girl he fallen in love with?!

He sighed, put those thoughts aside for now. He get his phone up: " Let's trade infos then I suppose. Sullivan, once lunch is over let's get in contact with everyone at the club. We will be meeting at our local during next lunch time tomorow to do that vote. We should stop delaying things before its too late anyway. "

(Dont forget she is supposed his bodyguard... which he should be way more offended and worried by the fact she want to follow him all the time)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-01-27 at 07:59 AM.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

Meanwhile at the lake- mermaids, try to spin the small boat upside down.

Belle struggle to stay on.

'I have no leader but ME!' the rat king scrounch all his seven faces.
    'Well, overfed, lizard- ' he draw his sword.
    'I see you cannot be reasoned with- so you are of no use- minions attack!'

The card and pixie start to argue-
    'actually-'

'ATTACK!"
    the four human sized rats charge forward, while the pixie fly from above, and the card try to sneak from the side of Louis.

----

Angel smile sweetly. ;Sure thing, but I'll always be around you... for... reasons.'

Wendy's eye twitch. She simply get up and walk away, not wanting to lose her compusre infront of this 'angel'

Sulivan simply nod. 'Fine.' and also walk away

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Louis frown... Although they have the key, they clearly dont know how to use it correctly. he sigh...

he said: " I warned you..."

Then his forcefield tackled both the pixie and the walking card and they feel like they have being slammed by a car at full speed. The only grace he does is preventing the pixie from dying from the fall, while the walking card fallen away, his fate unknown. He knows at least the pixie isnt dead, although her legs took a major blow.

The rat king however, holding the key, is immune to this. he get to Louis door, sword drawn and as he open the door... a flow of salt water grab him and pull him inside! To his surprise... all the house has being filled with salt water while they were discussing.

" How long can you stay underwater vermin? You entered into my world now. The key might make you immune to my forcefield but not to my magic. Now... let's have some fun!"

The water start constraining him into a grapple and actually gasp all all his jaws, trying to rip them open and make him lose his air! Unless he does something, he is going to drown soon!

======

Belle and Felix were almost to the island when they were attacked. Fortunately, one of the mermaid was silly enough to show her face above the water... and the fact she couldn't see the canoe or what was inside mean she didnt see the paddle hitting her hard on her skull.

Belle was surprise: The paddle seemed to have being swang so fast that it had being just a blur. And It was done with such strenght that the mermaid fall back in the water, blood spreading around her body floating above.

Felix is a bit shaken, make a sign for Belle to no say a word. ... but so were the mermaids. Suddenly afraid as they didnt see the blow, they let the canoe alone for a moment, unsure on what to do next. They are dragging their sister away for emergency care.

Soon, They were left alone. The canoe advanced again and finally reached the island, where the canoe finally showed himself and they get out of it quickly. Once on solid ground, he says: " Belle, lets hide his canoe behind the bushes and trees! We need to make a stand here and hide!"

The gazebo would have being quite the romantic location. Itw as pure white and it is charming, beautiful and its well maintained. Louis even took care in putting a chest inside with a warm blanket and a few poetry novels that are easy to read for the beginners. There is even a joke book!

Unfortunately didnt have a door but they put the canoe on the front as a semi-barricade. However that lack weapons except for the paddles.

======

Almost everyone left the cafeteria now, except for Angel and him. Gladstone sigh, shake his head. After sharing contact infos with Angel, he had: " Angel, I can see my father handiwork all over your presence here. I am not sure what is going on yet... but Im... particular. Im sure you'll understand as we talk later tonight. I still hope you'll enjoy your stay at our school though. Have a nice day! See you tonight! "

Then he leave, a bit grumpy about the scene that happened. One thing for sure though, he want to keep SOME distance toward Wendy. He is not sure what is going on with her. It seem she became... overly protective of him? Jealous? Yeah, the right word jealous and he doesnt like this. She cant be overly prptective like that every time a girl talk to him!
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-02-17 at 01:29 AM.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

The rat king has the near undead like fortitude of the rats.
    And worse- the heads spit and cough into the water, poisoining it- the poisoon would "swim" back to Louis.

---

Belle chuckle as they arrive.
    'Such a beautiful and wierd place! What should we do now, Felix?" she ask more enegetic then she was in centuries.

-----------

(hmmm not sure what to do now...)

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Realizing he need to push the issue, he maintain their mouth open as soon as they open to spit and... he fill the rat lungs with water!

And his stomach... and his bladder... until The Rat King inner organs burst like balloons! Louis can even see the light quit the rat bling eyes as blood suddenly spread from open wounds and any orifices of the rat king

Unfortunatly... The contamination spread faster this way. Swearing mentally, Louis barely has the time use the water to make the mayor key be stuffed inside a large heavy umbrella holder , in his entrance. It was empty but he manage to flip it before losing control of the water so the key wont be going anywhere.

Then he get out from a window leading to the roof and whisper a incantation... Now his forcefield switch polarity to keep anything inside.

The moment he does so... He sense that... he cannot get rid of the corruption. He lost contact with his own spells inside, having being contaminated by the Rat King contamination. The only thing preventing the contamination to spread is the forcefield now, which had a different nature then his water magic.

Even so... Now he has other problem to deal with. He roar in a sautorian way, very primal roar that is heard around the field and the lake.

" FABLES LIVING INSIDE THAT LAKE! I USE MY AUTHORITY AS A MEMBER OF THE 13TH FLOOR OF FABLESTOWN TO REQUEST YOU SEND YOUR REPRESENTIVE IMMEDIATELY! "

His tone is threatening, angry and with a tone that would not be questioned. Louis always prefered to use diplomacy and psychology to win the other Fables at the Farm over... but the corruption of his home left him bitter and angry.

=========

Hearing that, Felix reply: " It seem like Louis is very VERY pissed. He told me he had cordial relations with the mermaids in the lake. Im not sure if he knows what happened to us while we tried to come here... We can only hole up here if you ask me. We can watch the show from here... "

He turn to her: " I know it might be not the time but... Well Im still glad to see you more like yourself. You have being a scared bunny for far too long if you ask me. "

His smile is honest and his eyes are glistering with approuval and Belle new persona.

============

Gladstone find Wendy as he goes back to class but he gives her a cold glare and ignore her as he enter his classes.

To his surprise, Angel is there... and she sit right next to him.

Confused, he says: " Humm, I thought we would talk tonight? "

Angel: " I know, I-Im sorry. Just ignore me until tonight if you must, its fine really! But, humm, you'll see me a lot today: we have the same class schedule. It was arranged that way. I wont be a bother I promise."

Gladstone is tongue-tied. Not sure what to think of this develloppement. But she seems so afraid of his critics that he just shrug and nods to her. He add: " If there is anything you don't understand, just ask me. I was part of the homework club until recently, I can surely help you."

Others are watching them a lot until classes are starting. And its the same for every classes that day. Turns out that Angel really had a lot of question and was troubled. It seem her education at home in District 13 really was a bit different then what is happening in the school.

(Angel should feel... intimidated. Polite, reserved and doesnt want to screw up. Very overhelmed and timid. Next, maybe she should confide how school is so different then what she imagined? Or explain how it was to be homeschooled?)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-02-28 at 01:31 AM.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

The Rat King is defeated.
    At least for a while.
    He might be be popular as many other villianouse fables, but he has power of concept, so he'l probably eventually be back.

A short and chubby old woman with a short hair appear.
    This is Mombi she was considered a villian at the homelandz, and the least important and powerful member of the 13 floor, alongside her russian husband Urfin Jus*.
    How ever Mombi is an Ozian from the close clique of Draven.

Robert Olmdstead rise out.

https://unwinnable.com/wp-content/up...4/Deep-One.jpg

He is another fabled mundy. He even was Louis's patient, and one of his most succesful ones. He became stable minded after three month of therapy. And it even more impressive, since he is a character from Lovecraft's story. But he seems fine with himself.
    Robert Olmdstead is polite, and has some knowledge of eldritch arcane powers, but not enough to warrant 13 floor membership.
    "Good afternoon.' he say witj his bubbling accent.
    "Oh dear. Your home seems in shambles." he say with a worried tone.
    "Golly. I see you have decided to stay loyal to the human jailors. Hm. I guess the status quo is convient for you as it is. Now isn't it?"

-----

Belle smile.
    "I hope Louis is fine. let us at least be prepared to act" she say and look for weapons or anything useful.

"Thank you Felix. It must have been hard to be by my side."

---

Angel try to get time alone with Gladstone.
    "The teachers are so much louder here..."

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Félix: «*It wasn’t hard. No matter how bold you are now, I know I’ll always enjoy our … Oh oh. Hummm, Belle… You don’t need to worry about Louis. I… I think he could even give the big bad Wolf a hard time. Look!*»

Louis jump on the side of the force field, his landing creating a tremor that shook the lands, frightening the normal birds… and creating waves on the lake. This felt like a giant foot landing down with force.

His own house can’t take it anymore, having being corrupted and corrupted by the Rat King own nature. The forcefield fill up with green water and debris.

That scene shakes anyone present, realizing too late that Louis, despite having been lazy, layback and cordial for decades and decades… was far stronger then anyone else suspected on the Farm!

His voice is a growl that can be heard for miles: « You want to talk now?! Your little rebellion should have try that before! But instead, they sent me the unreasonable Rat King to intimidate me?! My home has been destroyed by him! This corrupted water is melting everything inside! Do you know how much time, energy, money and magic did I invested in this?! All my research notes destroyed! I should kill… everyone of you! Surrender to me NOW! «*

Félix seeing that is torn on what to do, hesitating to intervene. He have never seen Louis like that.

=========

Gladstone: «*You really seems out of your elements. You seem so stressed and overwhelmed. You want to go the cold room? «*

The cold room had being made in the school to make the animals more at ease in a colder climate more relaxed. With luck, they might even be alone there.

(In Beastars, Thé Wolf room was one that was imitating the moon in the sky)

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

Robert body wobble and shake, but his eye eyes are just staring. Unimpressed.
    He is aware of secrets that would drive mundy humans mad.

"I assumed you would feel too comfy in your position. People who are too comftrable in their lives, tend to be deaf. I just wanted to open your ears. I can pay for your damage. Sure. You can kill me. I won't fight you." he say.
    "But I will defend the people of the lake with the little power I have- but when you eventually win, you will end up with pile of corpses, no house and a complete villian" he raise his hands to summon water wall.

Belle smile slide down.
    "Oh no! He might too far! Fleix! take us back! I got to stop it!"

----

"The white district.. it was so ordery and quite

It's a bit overwhelming. But I'll be fine"
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2022-03-14 at 03:37 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Louis raise his arm toward the lake. Hidden below the surface of the lake, golden runes start rising up from it. As soon as it happen... every drop of water in the lake become in control of Louis. He trap every Fables touching that water.

" Indeed. Im far more prepared then you guys are. Comfortable? Yes, I was. But I wasn't "deaf" either. The Rat King wanted submission from me with empty promise, no plans and aspiration of grandeur. I am able to create my own disguise, Im able to leave the Farm at any time I wish. So I cant completely understand your frustration... But Robert, if it was your idea to send the Rat King, Im really disappointed in you. First, you'll pay me back in full for my possessions. Then you'll tell me where Scarecrow is and tell me who are the leaders of this rebellion. Only after that, the conversation might continue. But until then... your people will be trapped here at my mercy."

He look in the distance toward the small island where Felix and Belle is. With style, teh water lock on Robert raise up in a bubble that Louis has in hand on. The water carry him with the bubbles toward the island in the center of the lake.

Louis look like the supreme rules of the lake like this. Once in the island, he free Robert and says: " Im giving you a chance Robert. Dont mess it up. "

============

Gladstone consider: " Orderly and quiet. Seem like a nice place! Humm, I being wanting to ask you and I hope you wont take offense but... What animal are you exactly? "

He had being probing with the cold room earlier. Her fur seem incredibly soft to the touch but dense. He was thinking maybe polar bear... but her face makes more think of dogs rather then bears. And shes far shorter then normal polar bear.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-03-14 at 12:42 PM.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

Robert shake his head.
    "I am sorry. It won't be that easy"
    he say with a froggy smile.
    "I do not fear death. I know things that are ways and beyond a simple demise. As for the others- the mermaids and the other lake dwellers- I dont belive you would hurt them."

"To be honest, I dont even mind living here at the lake, but not the others. Especialy when they know that our mundy nneighbors roll in freedom like happy pigs in the mud. Amd worse- our brethren cage us from the comfort of Fabeltown. We do not belong in this world. Tinkerbell might be a bit chaotic-but at least she care."

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Belle listen to this exchange, fascinated about Louis magic display.

Felix snort arrogantly, but let Louis do the talking.

Louis: Tinkerbell ?! Really?! I woult have understood if you had being the leader of this masquarade but HER?! I doubt she has the shadow of a good plan. I also don't see what your side has to offer me that is worth betraying Fablestown over. I could live among the mundies myself without having to deal with the repercussions of that little rebellion of yours. Especially after you pay me back for the damage on my home. Where did you find so much money or gold anyway?

26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground

"Dagon provide" Robert say calmly. Scatingly calmly.
    He pull from (?!) a handfull of golden items, all look ritualistic wierd and alien. Like a nightmare about jewelry.

Belle is actually very curiouse of this jewelry.

"What my side has to offer? To do the right thing. If the weak won't have strong alies? How would they win?"
    He seems to answer Louis's questions in backward order.

"Tinkerbelle is charismatic. Leadership, especialy leadership that is about changing the starus quo... isnt about wisdom, as for a plan, all she need is wise allies. Have you read history, my dear friend? Most revoulations were messy and chaotic. It's natural. Reality is afriad of change, no matter if it bad or good."

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Louis takes the gold and give it to Felix, saying: " Lets put this in one of the bags for now that was on the canoe. "

Louis return to Robert: " Look, I know the old Tinkerbelle. I came from Neverland too. And since the new one was born inside Smalltown, she has being treated as a miracle and a dazzling princess among them because of her blond hair and blue eyes, like the original Thumbelina. However, she has none of Thumbelina nice personality. Im not sure if she is taking the medication I prescribed to her and follow my indications or if she's just spoiled and willful. No, what your little rebellion needs is someone who can express more then one emotion at the same time and that doesn't live her emotions so intensively. You or me would make good leaders for such rebellion but her? I sincerely doubt it... But she's smart though, I'll give her that. I heard she is a good tinkerer, like her name implies and that Smalltown technology has become better with her around. But enough about her... Where is M. Crow? Is he still alive? "

(I suggest that Robert knows about the growth mushroom Tinkerbelle has being taking but isnt telling Louis yet. If Tinkerbelle takes those mushroom, she will be able to feel more then one emotion at the same time and she should become smarter too. I suggest she has become as dangerous as Azula, from the Last Air Bender, when taking growth mushroom. Calculative, with a lot of seductive power and self-assured and downright scary in her plans.)

(PS: We need also a rival for Belle affection toward Louis. Either Goldilocks or Tinkerbelle... or both, as you see fit. But yeah Tinkerbelle wont really love Louis though, she is just now able to PRETEND she does. And smart enough to know what strings to pull to get Louis on her side. The advantage of having growth in size for her)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-03-30 at 11:24 AM.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

Belle take one of the earrings- wierd thing that wouldnt fit a human ear.
    She decided to sneak and see what going on a bit beyond the lake.

Robert smile like an eldery toad.
    "That is your mental weakness, Louis, my friend. You always assume you know. The reality is always wilder a bit beyond our mental grasp. Tinkerbell's emotions grow with her body. And so her cabal of fairy friends. Actually I would advice you to jump into the lake. Right now'

Belle yell:"Incoming!"

A squad of human sized fairies activate an arrtilery bomb- veryy accuratly at where Louis stand!

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Louis jump in the lake protection to avoid the artillery. He drop the human look to become a crocodile man. His scales block the few shrapnels that still managed to reach him.

Once the sand rose from the blast allow people to see the beach again... Felix is nowhere to be seeing. Apparently, he fled somehow?

He blinks a few times, realizing how attractive they were. He wondered if all fearies were like that and if they come in all sizes. Those he knows from Neverland werent that big...

But he cant concentrate on that for now... Such big blast would have killed him if he had not being warned by Robert first... thinking that the situation was too unclear to judge correctly and that such huge blast would be very hard to resist if hit heads on, he decide the best solution is to flee. He doesnt like when he cant be in control and there is too much going on at the same time right now.

He magically bind te mermaid at the bottom of the lake near the runes, where the magic is stronger to maintain them. Beside it will be also safer for them to remain there if artillery is shot at the lake to get him somehow then on the surface. Then, after making sure none of them would see him flee, he use a spell... to make the lake top get a large, thick sheet of ice!

Now the laze has become frozen like in winter!

His voice resonnate far and wide: " Try aim at me now! But be careful or you'll kill your allies trapped inside the lake! "

Although he seemed cocky and confident, like ready to make a stand... he had no plan to actually stay there

He escape by the river mouth entrance, changing his shape into a crocodile baby to do so unseen. The runes will stop by themselves in only a few hours anyway, he needed to get a headstart and hide somewhere else where they wont find him.

He wasnts ure where Felix and Belle dissappeared but he hoped they were ok.

====

In another part of the Farm territory, Felix appear, sweating bullets and panting heavily. He drop Belle clumsily on the ground as he lay down, out of breath after running with the magical boots he had.

Belle is not sure what happened as at one point she was near the lake and the next, she was in the middle of the forest, somewhere, with Felix panting and being out of breath.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-03-30 at 02:21 PM.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground

The fairies giggle.
    "Oops." but stop.

He escape the lake. But the entrance of the lake, about dozen of armed fables wait for him, they were... expecting him.

Behind the horde of diffrent fables with firearms, sitting on a throne, she wore mismatching striped socks, and wore the the scarecrow's hat over her blonde hair playfully, and tried to wear his suite- but it was clear she isnt used for such clothes.
    It was sprayed with sparkly pink and.. she is human sized.

Everyone wore pink armbands or scarfs.
    "Hello" she said sweetly.
    --'

Belle gotten up wobbly. "Wh-what about Louis?" she has asked worried.

"If he has even a half brain he would join us" they hear a voice.
    A brown furred hare armed with a pistol appear from a blur.
    "Felix, I need this tyrant alive. For now. But if it become too bothersome..." he shot a warning shot

------
    My previouse Avater