New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Beastars and Fables roleplay - Bigly's still the strongest!

Louis is stunned... This version of Tinkerbelle look very much like the old one he knew. But human size?!

There was so much happening that he had a hard time keeping up. He was smart but his mind worked slowly. He needed to stop, think about all the angles and be calm. But everything right now was happening too quickly!

In a flash, he used the water to make them think he was going to attack Tinkerbelle and her crew... but it was a screen to swim back inside the froken lake. It served as a nice distraction... and reminder that he was not to be taken for granted.

Once he knew to be safe, his voice sounded loud and clear: " I have so much questions... Do you have all your memories, Miss Tinkerbelle? And since when are Neverland fearies are the same size as human? "

He knew he should ask about Crow... but this was shelf at the back of his mind for now. Now, he was focusing more on his own safety.

=======

(So its the rabbit from the turtle and rabbit story right? I need to know if they spotted them arrive. The fact he has magic boots is a secret kept for centuries... but I suggest a rabbit or a hare is actually fragile and cannot carry a lot. I suggest the hare is actually bigger, feeded some growth mushroom. Thats fine with you?)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-04-08 at 10:27 PM.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

(Sure. Make sense. I'll also add, maybe his body is relatovly fragile, but he is ancient (from classic greece the very least) anvery known. Plus he is THE rabbit/hare the same way, Bigby is THE wolf. Allegorical power if you will)

The brown furred rabbit wasnt known for his patience.
    Belle has calculated her options.

---

Tinkerbell laughed. It sounded like chiming bells
    She fluttered and spinned. "Do you like it?"
    and landed again lazily on the throne.

"Nature is magical. Dont you think?" she ask and casually take a bite from what smelled like a mushroom and grew few centimeters before his very eyes!

"Bigger IS better they say. Smalltown will be reserved for the vowards, who I'll fit to their true size. Are you a coward Louis?"
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Louis realize suddenly what is going on. Mushrooms that can increase size... Those were in Goldilocks secret garden!

Louis anger boiled inside of him... but none of it showed in his apparence or his voice:

" Well... yes. Ever since I became able to transform into a man, I being able to appreciate woman anatomy. But I heard most woman like man taller then them. If you take anymore, you might not be able to make a man... or even Peter Pan look at you as a woman, if you have any lingering affection toward him. "

He is trying to save time by making her talk, while he try to contact Belle via the telepatic link they established earlier. He didn't want to do this... but considering the threat before him, he needed to make sure they were alright.

" Belle, are you with Felix? Where are you guys?!"

==========

Belle raise her hands, showing she wasn't armed and surrendering. She stand before Felix who was still catching up on his breath. However, unknown to even Belle, he was faking still being out of breath and hoping to catch the rabbit by surprise somehow.

" Dont shoot! Felix wouldn't do anything right now in his condition! Beside, we are unharmed and not going anywhere. Say... are you Hare? I... How can you be this size?! That's... what magician spell is this?! "

In her mind, she answer back to Louis:" We are in the valley of the three sleeping giants and the dragon. We are unharmed but the Hare is big now and targeting us with a firearm of unknown kind! "

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

Tinkerbell giggled, and it chimed like bells.
    "My confidence doesnt rely on what men think of me. I am my own fairy now"
    She brush it off. Seemingly.
    She wont admit weakness thar easily.
    "And if I am big I can just take whatever I want. Just like the snoobish Fabletownies.'
    she lean back and chuckle.
    ----

The hare seems pleased with himself.
    "It's the mushrooms of Goldilock. She also like me more that way.'
    he chuckle again.
    "Well,babe, let's take you to the boss. Come on"

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Louis tried to go with flattery: " Wise. I always said one should make your decisions and base the opinion on yourself not considering what other's wanted as the main criteria. You are definitely different from the Tinkerbelle I remember. As for the people from Fabletown, I clearly don't care about them, except from the 13th floor members. I dont see why you thought sending agents to forcefully recruit me would work however. Im not like the useless Crow, miss Tinkerbelle. I can defend myself if needed. Speaking of which, where is he? Did you plan to take me wherever he is if I refused to join your little rebellion? "

In his mind: " The Hare has a few weakness. Despite being superfast, he is also overconfident and easily distracted with either lust or flattery. Im facing the rebellion leader, Miss Tinkerbelle, at the river entrance near the lake. If we follow the river, we should meet each other."

(Do you have a plan for Belle? or should I write something up? Also, would you rather them submit to the rebellion for now?)

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

Tinkerbell at first in charmed by the flattery and then laugh.
    "Well. We dont exactly have an oiled up beraucracy. But I won't tell you where Mr. Crow is. And.. well. I just wanted you to see we mean buisness. It also raise the stakes- we can't allow ourselves to fail. And you are a big boy, you can handle a small wrestle from time to time. Can't you? Aren't you BORED to pretend to be a human? I want to give you a chance to eat those bastard mundys?!"

Belle smile. "What? A gun? Really?!" she roll her eyes.
    "How boring. Why dont we settle it over.. hide and seek?"

Some of the ancient Fables, especialy from the Aesop world wwre quite naive.

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Louis voice seem bored when saying: " ...No? The taste of human is good but so is any meat. You misunderstand the nature of my hunger miss Tinkerbelle... or the nature of an alligator. Laziness is in our very bone, just like humans. We will do anything to make our life easier, not harder. Morality is even less important then that in comparaison. So while I wouldn't mind eating a large variety of meat... It's just not worth it when you consider your options rationally. If you want, we could discuss this over a nice romantic dinner, where you would have the chance to charm me... which would have more chance to work then reason with me as it is the nature of a beast: fullfill your most carnal needs. "

This voice has become interested, suave, charming when he says the last part. What he doesn't say is that he hope charming HER would make her troups back down against him. He gave her a window of not making him an ennemy... which she should be desperate upon considering the ressources and energy they did in order to recruit him.

Also, Louis suspected the nature of Neverland fearie were about protecting the young... and spread it, like mushroom spread their spores. Its the nature of life. But also, it meant that, deep down, all Neverland fearies were dreaming secrety of having childrens to protect.

==========

The hare is surprised by the sugestion but rose on his hinder legs and look at Belle with interest: " Ohhh? I must admit that I do prefer games to violence. But I have you under my grasp. Might as well play a little why we wait for reinforcement. Very well! But if you exit the valley, the game is over and I'll punish you both for it. Im sure you wouldn't want Felix to be killed Miss Belle. "

He goes back to all four and says excitingly: " Ok ok ok! I'll go hide and - "

Belle cut him off: " Hard to hide when you are this big isnt it? How about you count and try to find us first instead? "

The hare: " Rats, you might be right. Fine, I'll count first. Since Im generous, I'll be counting to one hundred. hehehehe! "

He close his eyes and start counting loudly... not realizing even that Belle is getting out her folded up gun from her pocket. The bullet inside has being enchanced to do as much damage as a cannonball... but she wondered if it would be enough considering the Hare was welring some kind of metal helmet.

Still she tried to aim at the base of the neck, where the wasn't any metal. She wasnt a great shooter though and made the shot hit the metal helmet partly, which gave some protection to Hare... even if barely.

Gravely enjured and stunned, Hare natural instinct makes him flee in terror, leaving them alone... Felix stop pretending to be out of breath and sigh of relief: " Ok, that was smart. You have other bullets for this thing however? Or did you use that one bullet? "

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

Tinkerbell does look charmed.
    She even blush a bit.
    "Well. That sound delightful actually!" she chrip.
    "So, if I'll be your lover, and provide you joy.. will you ally with me?" she ask excitingly.

----

Belle pant. She was prepared for violence, but even after trauams, and life of centuries she never enjoyed it
    "Sadly no, I... never liked violence. I just bought this gun becauae the mayor demanded I'll have a mean of self defence- so I bought the smallest thing, he would have expected. I have owned it 20 years without using it. So..."

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Louis chuckle but his voice is seductive, deep, tempting: " It will be a good start, yes. But we can discuss the terms over dinner... or lunch, if you are in a hurry. But you'll need to provide me with some good faith first. I will not do anything for you if I feel trapped, even if its just being a potential bed-warmer or lover, if we have affinity... and I don't perform my best in bed with prying eyes all around and without intimacy."

He cleverly never mentioned her helpers or the army next to her, letting her decide if she want to be alone with him. Intimacy requires a certain level of trust after all and unless she is willing to give him that much, the fact she said she is to willing to sleep with him would have exposed to being a lie.

He wanted to see if she was serious about it... Although, inwardly, he was surprised about how... horny she seemingly looked at the idea. She was doing her best to hide it but either she was a very good actress or the idea of intimacy really was tempting for her.

I wonder what was her life in Smalltown... Im surprised with her beauty all men within Smalltown wouldnt have being tempted. Maybe she is spoiled? Or was too alien for them? Or does she see me as the best toy to achieve her needs? Hummm... maybe the notion of power is what she is excited over? Or does her transformation affect her emotions? Now I'm intrigued...

Beside, conversations in the sheets, especially during the after glow, are way more sincere. It affect the mind subconsciously.

============

Felix goes to her, put a warm hand over her shoulder, saying in a voice that wanted to be reconforting: " Well I'm glad you managed to trick him and injure him with that one bullet then. Thank you for doing this for our sake. "

He judge her emotionnal state, saying carefully: " But we arent out of the woods yet. I can make us leave the Farm now if I carry you but... Im curious about the gears they were wearing. It seem that weaponry is something they practiced with for a long time and I wonder who provide it for them. Same for those transformation into giant version of themselves. Wait... could it be the work from someone from Wonderland?! Do Wonderland have someone who is so knowledgeable about modern weaponry?! "

Felix knows her very well, Belle needed something to distract her mind with right now. It would help her refocus and delay the emotionnal hangout she might have over what she just did. Beside, they werent out of the woods just yet.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

Tinkerbell bite her lips, let her imagination go wild.
    She get up and munch something small and grow by a centimeter or two.
    "Great! We will have our dinner once, my control over the farm is secured. I am mostly waiting for the capture of Belle and the reports of our borders."

Belle tapped her chin. "We better look into it. I would know that the best Fabeltown can muster is some volunteers.. we should have as much intel as we can. About Wonderland..."

here, centuries of work in beraucacy were helpful- she memorized almost any fabel citizen.
    "The farm host the smoking catterpillar...the knave of hearts and the white rabbit.. Maybe we should start there"

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Louis doesn't like what he just heard but hides it. Instead, he transform in his human form and goes to Tinkerbelle. With a smooth voice like caramel, he tries to make her loose control of her lust, which he can clearly she she is fighting against right now.

Walking to her slowly, he says in a deep, sensual voice: " I can't wait. You know, once she's captured, she won't be going anywhere anytime soon. We will have lots of time to make you discover the joy of being a woman..."

He hugs Tinkerbelle and makes one of his hands wander on her body, going slowly for the arousing spots on her body. The other one goes for the base of her head. He goes slowly for a french kiss. Once he is kissing her (no matter if she resist or not), she become engrossed into it. Turns out, Louis is a good kisser with all the practice he had. Any reticense or wariness she could had toward Louis melted like butter in a hot frying pan. Now, she wanted a piece of him no matter what!

Never being with a man before AND now that she became big and unable to deal with all the emotions inside of her, she almost what to do it on the spot with Louis... but there is too many eyes watching. She would need to relay orders first and get him in an isolated spot.

===========

Felix reminds her: " And Alice. We saw her on our way to Louis house remember? Also... Im sure the walrein is also at the Farm. But where do we go first? I wouldnt know where to look and there must be patrols looking for us relentlessly. However, I have more chances to slip throught and get one of them alone and bring it back to you if you hide well and wait for me. You are too important as an hostage for their rebellion. You understand right? "

" So, which one I should bring to you? I suppose the cartapliar must live near at Small Town so it wont be easy to get a hold of him. The white rabbit is not as fast as we think though and small enough for me to carry. If I had to choose, I would pick him or Alice but Alice is... well, particular and disturbing. "

12. - Top - End - #102
    Titan in the Playground

Tinkerbell blush and smitten.
    "Yes. Let's hold off anything else and-"

the guards aren't happy and confused.

The chicken http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fV_-oNP9WJ.../Billina+6.jpg
    Bill the chicken flap her wings.
    "Listen you b#$%$, dont you see what is he doing?!
    She look angerly at Louis
    'He is trying to distract you, if you are going with him before we are done, I am taking over!'
    The guards are actually seems to listen to her. She is Ozian, and despite being near perfectly normal chicken she had defeated great foes like the Nome King.
    (if Louis know of Bill it's other thing. She also.. started as mundy chicken)

---

Belle think.
    'I am not sure if Alice would be involved- she is human, she should feel free... but fabled mundys have their own mental struggles and she has many friend here, but I am sure she would know what is going on.'
    Belle with regained courage and curioisty.

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Tinkerbell blush and smitten.
    "Yes. Let's hold off anything else and-"

the guards aren't happy and confused.

The chicken http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fV_-oNP9WJ.../Billina+6.jpg
    Bill the chicken flap her wings.
    "Listen you b#$%$, dont you see what is he doing?!
    She look angerly at Louis
    'He is trying to distract you, if you are going with him before we are done, I am taking over!'
    The guards are actually seems to listen to her. She is Ozian, and despite being near perfectly normal chicken she had defeated great foes like the Nome King.
    (if Louis know of Bill it's other thing. She also.. started as mundy chicken)

---

Belle think.
    'I am not sure if Alice would be involved- she is human, she should feel free... but fabled mundys have their own mental struggles and she has many friend here, but I am sure she would know what is going on.'
    Belle with regained courage and curioisty.
    Louis still has Tinkerbelle in his embrace, making it extremely hard for Tinkerbelle to think straight. He whispers to her: « You are going to let her speak to you like that? Get in the way of our happiness? When someone finally wanted you as his happy thought? »

Playing Tinkerbelle like a harp, pushing all the right buttons. He did not even see her coding but he sensed it react to his words. This subtle aspect of his powers was hard to fight against if you were a pure Fable. He knew he had her now… and good timing he was now able to spring up his trap.

——

Felix urges Belle to pick something and fast. Staying in one place cannot be safe in this situation.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

Tinkerbell heated up by Louis turn to Bill and shout.
    "Dont overstep yourself, you KFC bucket! I am the boss!"

Bill cawed and told the others.
    "Do you @&$&$ hear this? fairies big as humans, become just as bigoted! You triggered me!!!"
    Bill fluttered her wings, jump diving into Tinker's face pecking her eye, making her whine and fall back.
    Bill grabbed piece of mushroom and grew to a size of a dog.
    "cluck cluck!" and the minor fables around draw fireams!
    "Listen, Louis" she say determined but with her sense of respect.
    "I get stuff are convient for you- tell you what-you can take Tinkerbell and cluck her as you wish, and you dont get in our way."
    Tinkerbellb get up with a blackeye enraged pull her own small pistol.
    "Look,guys- the rebellion was MY idea! I am leading this!"

Bill cluck. "Then lead! Breed on your own free time!"
    Tinkerbell is taken aback.
    "If you go to breed, I will lead. Simple as that." Bill anounce.

Bill isnt strong, nor very known fable, but she has a mental drive as if she was her own protagnist.
    -----

Belle lead to the Catterpillar Caffe. She never has been there, but she more or less have read of any fable establishment.
    This is a cafe in the farm, ran by the catterpillar.
    It fheme is of course,the culture of Wonderland, and in general fables who come from the more chaotic realms feel at home over there.
    It also home for fable philosophy and ideas. (Or a complete madhouse accoridng to others)
    Of course the caffe is a giant and colorful mushroom, standing between Smalltown to the farm, as it inclusive, and the doors are enchanted to shrink anyone who come, and grow back anyone who get out.

The caffe now also hang pink flags,but Belle enter anyway-
    this is the favorite place of Alice.

Seuss fables also felt home in there.
    The place was colorful, every corner of ot is unqiue- for example, one big chair sarounded by small tables.
    Most residents here wear pink armbands.
    They give stern looks at Belle enter.
    The air filled with very sweet pink and purple smoke coming from hookahs, that many here are smoking from

At the counter sit the catterpillar himself.
    "WHO are you?" he ask slowly and lazily

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Louis had being buying his time, sending water from the lake underground right below them. Suddenly, water sprout from the ground, disarm every Fables except Tinkerbelle and wrap them in a water prison, leaving only their faces to breath and make them unable to move anything but their heads.

" She will lead, don't worry. But nobody will question her authority while I am around."

As he say this, he become a giant alligator... and Bill the chicken in one single bite.

" This will happen to anyone else harming a hair of Tinkerbelle. It seem to me you Fables forgot I killed the Rat King, who was more powerful then any of you... and that you don't realize what position you are in. Tinkerbelle is the leader here and she will become the sole leader of this Rebellion with me by her side. "

He turn to Tinkerbelle: " What should I do with the rest of your minions, my little fearie? I dont think they will try to harm you now or question your authority again."

His voice sound loving, warm and sensual as he speak to Tinkerbelle.

==================

Felix speak first: " I am Felix, the main supplier of the Farm. Wow you have such a lovely cafe! In any case, we are looking for Alice? Blonde and coming from the same world as you? Have you seeing her? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-07-28 at 12:00 PM.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

Bill the chicken swear, kick and peck to the bitter end.

The others gasp in horror.
    Tinkerbell... giggle.
    'Let's get to... my office.'

----------

'And I am Belle, Deputy of the mayor.'

The caterpillar frown.
    'You-
    are-
    no-
    welcomed!'

'It's fine.' a voice is heard from behind them.
    Thin and lean, with striped socks she stand there smoking.
    'You think I am responsibe for all that? Why would I?"

Belle look at her with compassion.
    'pain. You are in pain'

'Aren't we all? Not everyone are beasts with prince inside- some of us are just plain beasts inside. What are you trying to do Belle?" Alice say with an eyeroll.

'To understand' Belle state simply.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Louis understand that the prisoners should be given a second chance from a glance at Tinkerbelle. He turns to them: « Follow is obediently. Tinkerbelle is giving you a second chance. Don’t waste it. And I should warn you: »

Suddenly, launch from the sky, appear the Fables who were at the missiles launching station. He Had use a similar tactic with them but instead suddenly burst water from under them to launch them in the air and them flying toward them. The missiles station was launch in the lake, making it useless as it wasn’t waterproof.

The fables landed painfully on the ground with several bones broken. The water around them goes around the victims and start healing them: « Tinkerbelle and I can be merciful… as long as you obey us. «

He release them from the water and use some of the water to heal Tinkerbelle superficial injuries. Once all of this is done, he follows Tinkerbelle to her office, followed by horrified Fables who had no idea how strong and merciless Louis could be. He always seemed like a gentle giant before, an intellectual. But now… they had to understand he was a merciless killer hidden behind that facade.

Tinkerbelle kept giving him the look and he must admit, he liked that. But he had a mission to fullfill. He sent a messaget o Belle, realized the darn mental barrier was leaking again and frowned. His magical supplies all were now in his destroyed home, destroyed by the rat king death. If he had them, enhancing taht barrier would have being easy so there would be no slipup. He sent a message to Belle, tried his best to block her and then tried to look into... Bill's memory.

Any being with intelligence, mortal or not, he could look at their memories. He has not done this in a long, long while, following Fables rules and all. But now, maybe he could get some answers...

\\\\\\\

Félix almost facepalm once Belle revealed who she was. But it seems they didn’t have to fight it out yet.

He assure the caterpillar that he only wants to talk.

Belle, on the other hand… suddenly sense something has happened to Louis on his side. She can’t explain it well but she suddenly feels… both satiated and hungry. The good smells from the café seem even more tempting. And yet… she also feels arousal coming from Louis’s side. It’s like two temptations distracting her mind. Then she hears Louis voice saying: « I fooled Tinkerbelle, she’s about to bring me to her office. I’ll contact you later once I know more. Stay safe »

While using that much magic, Louis couldn’t hold the mental barrier as well as he had could. But after saying that message, he didn’t wait for her answer and put the mental barrier back on.

Pretending a small headache, Belle move on with her questions…

« Alice, I wont pretend I know how you feel. But the fables around you dream of looking human enough to live wherever they want. What else does this mouvement wants? A bigger piece of a metaphorical pie? »
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-08-28 at 11:20 PM.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

The house of the Farm's handlers is sarounded with barricades with cannons.
    The living room, became a command center where are some Farm's mages are centered.
    Tinker bell try to drag him upstairs.

------

Alice shake her head.
    "You were confined in your little office for so long. You have lost your touch." she say
    "Some of us feel not only caged, but also superior to the mundies. To be free with no silly secrets, and let the mundies.to dare and try to mess with us. If anything.. true freedom"

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Seeing that Tinkerbelle is too excited to think straight, Louis take charge for a moment there: " In... 3 hours, convoke a meeting for all member of this Rebellion. Send any flying Fables to the very edges of the Farm. Nobody gets in, nobody gets out without warning us. The Farm is officially on lockdown. Anyone not present at this reunion will be considered rebel of our cause. Anyone on the fence about our reunion has 3 hours to decide their position within the Farm. Some big changes are incoming, pass the word! "

Then he goes upstair and show this eager fearie what it means to have centuries of experience. Her mind is blown several times and while it happens... Louis use her weakened state to look at her Fable code inside her mind. he is looking for Peter Pan influence in her code and the one about protecting childrens... He soon realize Peter Pan influence on her is too great to be replaced, even if Tinkerbelle herself doesn't realize it... But.. he can surely affect her to protect him, putting himself at the same status as one fo Peter Pan "lost boy" in her mind... Once her mind is blown, he push on it and insert a part of his own code inside her own.

Not realizing what happened, she is panting and watch Louis with loving, engrossed eyes. She's no longer just controlled by lust... He knew Pinkerbelle was now truly caring about him like she did for Peter Pan.

Inwardly, Louis has a bit of a cruel thoughts about this unruly brat who gave him so much trouble earlier that day...

Both me and Peter Pan are treating her like a plaything, how ironic. At least now his toy has become mine in a way that teen would never be able to enjoy...

During the whole time, Tinkerbelle has being released fearie dust left and right. There was so much fearie dust in the room that it covered EVERYTHING. After Louis changed her code... it actually became worst! Now they were almost swimming in it!

Tinkerbelle finally pass out after an hour, unable to take it anymore. She has a silly, satisfied smile on her face. At this point, they are both floating inside the room, which had being a new experience to Louis. Flying... wasn't that bad.

He suddenly has an idea... Eyes sparkling, he take a deep, DEEP breath and start absorbing the fearie dust. But even so, he cannot absorb all of it in one shot.

Yet... he realize something was changing within him as he absorbed it. He wasn't sure what but it felt... warm. Cozy. Like returning home almost. But soon, realized the most obvious change: He could now fly as much as he wanted! No even the need for a happy thought was needed!

Louis trembled as it seem... that powder affected his magic power! He could sense it! His magic power had being stagnant for centuries now and he had being relying on storing it to release it later with runes, like he did in the lake... But now it was growing rapidly!

He suddenly realized something... Looking at the sleeping Tinkerbelle, he was wondering if he should eat her to test his theory... The hunger filled him once again... and yet... somehow, he was hesitating. Frowning, he wondered why. He felt... conflicted somehow. Like... it would be a bad thing to do.

He wondered if it was a premonition feeling or if it was his intuition speaking. Normally, he would take more time to think about it but Time was up the essence. Both him and Tinkerbelle would need a quick shower before meeting the Fables down below who the noise slowly started to come in his ears. So instead of wondering if he shoudl eat or or not to gain more magical powers, he decided to put that on ice and instead make a inspection of himself.

Now, that he had absorbed every bit of fearie dust in the room... he felt like... He was part fearie, if it was possible? He changed in his Captain Hook form and watching himself in the mirror. Sure enough... his apparence didn't change but his gaze was... profound now. Hypnotizing even. That's something the original Captain Hook didn't have but it wasn't an obvious change. He changed into Louis form and sure enough, he could hide it but he felt it was still there.

He wasn't sure how much he had changed but he could sense now he could fly at will now and even make lighter everything he touched it seemed. Looking at his own code and magic power, he realized... it wasn't depleting while doing so! It has become part of his Fable nature!

Happy to realize his own growth, he laugh in a uproar, truly happy, which woke up Tinkerbelle. He reassured her everything was fine and that they needed to take a quick shower before the meeting of the Rebbellion downstairs...

As they were washing themselves, he realized he forgot to check Bill's memories, the chicken he had ate. But then he rolled his eyes. He could do that anytime he wished. And he needed to concentrate on Tinkerbelle right now he said to himself. He could sense that she had become less authoritarian toward him and was seeking his approuval a lot more. He liked that.

(thats 2-3 hour gap so we can just focus on belle for now)

////////

Belle sigh, shake her head: " I wonder where this sense of superiority come from, considering you are using Mundies weapon for your little rebellion. And not the better stuff Mundies are keeping to themselves. If they became aware of our existence, it was already established us Fables... would lose. Badly. Maybe your little rebellion could take down Fablestown... but then what? Did you guys thought of it that far?"
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-09-12 at 09:30 PM.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

Alice smiled with a wierd mad serenity.
    "Doubts. Fears. Are just another shackles. You cant plan for everything, not that I admit any connection for the rebellion, but my... friends" she say

"Believe in the journey Stangation is a disease, they move things along- what ever on the other side would be better then what we have now"

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Belle: " ... Move things along your own destruction. Fablestown most profit only goes to substain the Farm and increase its comfort. I'm not sure where such disatisfaction is coming from. I guess you think this place is like a prison? You think we wouldn't try to give you more options if we could? Wait... what do you mean "On the other side"?! You can't be thinking of crossing the portal we crossed to reach the Mundy world right? The Adversary let us alone and its strenght is immense! You really think Mundy's weapon, those bad quality ones, can make up the difference?! "

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

Alice just smile her wierd smile- either of serene otherworldy, prophetic intelegence, either of madness.

"You have lost your imagantion, when you got comftrable here.. also... your sense of adventure... didn't yo'u?" she ask with pity.

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #113
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Alice just smile her wierd smile- either of serene otherworldy, prophetic intelegence, either of madness.

"You have lost your imagantion, when you got comftrable here.. also... your sense of adventure... didn't yo'u?" she ask with pity.
    Belle cross her arms: « And yet here I am, in front of you. Asking you pointless questions it seems. Then I'll get to the point: why did you give the rebellion access to the magic mushrooms that increase your size? From what I can remember, the growth is permanent... It will ba harder to sutain one body as the size increase, needing even more food to not feel anger. "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-09-12 at 09:47 PM.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh. It wasnt me. It was the new lover of the scarecrew"

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"Oh. It wasnt me. It was the new lover of the scarecrew"
    Belle eyebrow rise at this: " That's Mister Draven S. Crow for you. Who is it? "

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

"I dont follow the fake names.' Alice say with a sigh.
    "She is a good friend of your new beast"

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"I dont follow the fake names.' Alice say with a sigh.
    "She is a good friend of your new beast"
    Belle sigh, shake her head: " Still not making any sense. I asked for a name Alice. "

She actually don't click Alive is talking about Louis, as nothing is official between them and she didn't even consider it. Too many things happened all at once since she felt the weight around her heart to be gone.

Felix on the other hand squinted his eyes, wondering if she meant him somehow? He has being avoiding to interfere in the conversation, simply guarding Belle and making sure bobody get close to them. He couldn't help darting a look at Alice before returning back to his sentinelle duty.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

"What do I get from it? I was generouse with my information, so far, just you just took and took without giving back. Does it sound fair to you?'
    Alice scold her in childish manner.

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Belle: " Oh? You never told me you had questions to me. Which is fair I guess. But I'm afraid your own questions will lead to new questions or confusion from my part. So tell you what, once Im done asking questions, it will be your turn to ask questions. This conversation is already hard enough for me without having to go back and forth following your thoughts process. But Im sure you get that a lot and I'm sorry, I know it's part my fault for not being able to understand everything you are saying. Ok, now who is Louis's friend that is also Mister Crow lover, apparently? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2022-09-23 at 11:59 AM.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

Alice pause.
    "I will hold you to this. Promises are big deal for us fables. Isnt it?"
    Belle should know- it is.

"Goldilock. She is a sweet and free spirited. Sometimes she even understand me."

------
    My previouse Avater