New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default anyone knows this movie: dead people wake up on a beach from neanderthal to 2009

i saw this movie on tv once, i'm trying to find the title. This is what I remember: it begins with an astronaut in 2009 on the space shuttle or space shuttle like spacecraft going through some kind of asteroids field /debis storm. Next scene he wakes up on a beach with a lot of other people, the people are all young and fit say stuff like "yesterday I was 93 years old" some say they were fighting in WWII, there is also an ape-like humonoid described as neanderthal. after a while some "knights" or like thugs on horses appear and start doing violence on them and probably capture them.

anyone knows this movie ?
    Awesome custom avatar made by Ceika

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: anyone knows this movie: dead people wake up on a beach from neanderthal to 2009

Sounds very vaguely like To Your Scattered Bodies Go/Riverworld, which apparanty got made into something on SyFi (twice).
    Warning: This posting may contain wit, wisdom, pathos, irony, satire, sarcasm and puns. And traces of nut.

"The main skill of a good ruler seems to be not preventing the conflagrations but rather keeping them contained enough they rate more as campfires." Rogar Demonblud

"Hold on just a d*** second. UK has spam callers that try to get you to buy conservatories?!? Even y'alls spammers are higher class than ours!" Peelee

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: anyone knows this movie: dead people wake up on a beach from neanderthal to 2009

Sounds like the movie Riverworld.

"Children grow up to be people? All the children I knew grew up to be machines."
    ~Augustus von Fabelrath~
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Somebody should have that sigged.
    Member of Peelee's Church of Sudden Skylight

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thank you guys
    Awesome custom avatar made by Ceika

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

I immediately thought of Riverworld just from the title, but I never knew it had been made into a movie.
    'F' is the fire that rains from the Sky
    'U' for Uranium, BOMB!
    'N' is for No Survivors...