New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 122728293031323334353637
Results 1,081 to 1,082 of 1082
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Home 27: Ward-bound

[Dancing Fox Inn]

"I recall Message felt something similar. That things had always been this way, and she only now remembered them."
    "But she couldn't really be redefined, having had our Cup for more than a few hours at that time." Leah smiles and also runs a hand along Mist's flank.

"Everything that I personally went through was, on the other hand, very disorienting. I felt I had just gotten the hang of hooves when I ended up dealing with paws again. I didn't take on the form of my first follower, and after that it was pretty varied, so, nothing like this ever came together. But I imagine their expectations of how to be a centaur are really smoothing things over."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Home 27: Ward-bound

Dancing Fox Inn

”That’s probably true. Things might be kind of wonky because of how I got all of this. Maybe because I technically got the seed before my Cup?” Hard to tell, but it’s very likely. The Cup helps Mist be Mist. Maybe he wasn’t changed at all. He was already this when he earned it. He just hadn’t pieced together his own destiny. Or maybe it’s just really weird.
    ”Yeah I think I’m getting some reinforcement from the identity all this came with.” He ponders, looking over at Leah and the direction he knows the herd is. He pulls at his Mask again and his coat and hair darken to a black and silver color save for the white lower half of his tail.
    ”There. I think I’m a little more color coordinated with you and them now.”
    He’s still fox colored. Just a different kind.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]