Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Deltarune Chapter 2 release 17 Sep

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Spoiler: Sans Swap
    Show

Let counter with another question:
    If Sans ISN'T a Darkner, how can he bleed in Undertale? because monsters in Undertale are made of dust and break down as dust when they die, as well as absorb any food they eat into them magically. So Sans in Undertale can't have drank ketchup to fake blood, and some blood comes out of his mouth when he gets slashed, so it can't just be ketchup bottle in his coat. we know that Darkners do bleed and have blood however from on the conversations with Lancer in Chapter 1 where he makes a threat involving buckets of blood, which undertale monsters wouldn't know about they fall to dust instead.

Undertale monsters can use magic and fall to dust.
    Deltarune darkner monsters can use magic and bleed.
    Lightner monsters can't use magic in normal world and bleed.

so what is Sans, if not a Darkner? he can't be a Lightner, they can't use magic unless in a dark world.
    Spoiler: Sans Swap
    Show
    There are a lot of explanations and theories on why Sans bleeds, and they don't require him to be a Darkner.

Including that monsters have always been able to bleed. There's some evidence that Toriel can bleed, going by her dying animation.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    My theory on Ralsei (and Dark World's as a whole), since I figure I may as well throw my hat in the ring.

Spoiler
    Show
    Darkner's can only be made by the things around you. Everyone's outfits are made of their clothing, all the residents and environment are made of the items and objects within the room, etc etc.

So what is Ralsei made of?

Well, given Kris's home life and their duel nature as both Knight and Lightner, due to being both the Heart (ie you) and themself... your Determination becomes their armour and sword, and Kris's hand-me down clothes (and the dust from around the room, ever present and soft and definitely not dangerous except when it suddenly is) become Ralsei- a younger version of Asriel that allows Kris to be the older, cooler sibling.

Some evidence and explanation for this;

- Darkners exist, per Ralsei, only to make you feel better. Kris has identity issues and feels a weird distorted bond with their brother. Friendless, always the little baby, and not a monster so must be protected. In the Dark World, they become a hero, and Ralsei exists for them, basically. He's just so nice he extends his help to others as well.

- Taking the taste tea into perspective; Noelle, who does not know who Ralsei is, but DOES know Asriel... sees Ralsei's cup as just empty. There's nothing in there. He exists purely for Kris, made of Kris's worn clothing and dust and feelings about Asriel.

- When Ralsei is KO'd, in either game, he just poofs into clothing, as if his body has just poofed away like dust. He's also very fluffy and cute, like a dust bunny (or goat, if you will)

- Again, Darkners can only exist in a world made from the room tthey exist in... or Ralsei's. Ralsei is the one exception, able to live everywhere. This suggests that something about what he is made of is different or intrinsic to darkness... like dust, which is Everywhere and Unavoidable.

- Every dark world so far has taken on aspects of the people involved and focused itself towards helping them. The first world featured an abusive **** heel dad who gets to be beaten up. Susie, we know from stuff in Chapter 2, has a pretty bad home life. We also know Kris has issues with their dad as well given... everything, really. The second world was far more focused on Noelle (and to a lesser degree Berdly, because his trauma while important isn't actually that Big compared to Noelle's) and was about an overbearing but unattentive mother who wants What Is Best and will disregard your own feelings... which is exactly how her hard ass mayor mom sounds like in real life. The "hub" that Ralsei is from is clearly meant to be a ideal town for Kris (and friends) and is more closely linked to Kris's desires. Note how Kris's room is only their own bed, but they get all the trophies and stuff.

obviously, with only three dark worlds and two chapters to go on this is all subjective reasoning. Once Chapter 3 is out we'll see if there is more support.
    I really like that theory.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Dwarf in the Playground

Goblin

Default Re: Deltarune Chapter 2 release 17 Sep

Spoiler: Kris and RALSEI
    Show
    Personally me and my friends thought it was rather likely that the reason that Kris opens Asriel's room with their eyes closed is to stop us/ the Soul from seeing it

Ralsei is definitely up to something though. He talks to Kris off-camera, and tries to get us/the Soul's focus to switch over to get chances to do so, not to mention whatever the hell is going on at the confrontation after the secret boss. Maybe that's related to why Kris doesn't like him, but that could just be because Kris doesnt like how ralsei looks like their brother.

Spoiler: Sans Swap?
    Show

For what it's worth, Susie has a line about "Everyone bleeds, right?" in deltarune
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionReplay View Post
    Why does D&D have no Gollum? Why it does. You just can't see him. He is wearing his precious at the moment.
    There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.