New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Gentik Academy Of The Arts [IC]

You arrive at the gates of Gentik, full of hope and naïve exuberance. There's a small crowd of what seem to be other students, waiting for your arrival, and right at the front of the gates, an androgynous-looking elf. "Good day to you, our newest arrivals!" they call over. "I am Strix. I won't be your teacher-I'm much too busy with the sporting events-but I hope I'll be seeing you all more than just today. Welcome to Gentik Academy of the Arts! Come now-introduce yourselves, to me and to one another."

OOC Thread
    Last edited by JNAProductions; 2021-09-21 at 04:14 PM.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: Gentik Academy Of The Arts [IC]

The massive, golden furred bugbear steps forward. He's out of place here among these fancy geniuses and he knows it, his first stained garb and lack of a wand or pointy hat is proof enough of that. Best to get this introduction over with immediatly than put it on much longer, lest they realise he was nothing more than a kungfu toting naturalist who barely had a grasp of magics finer points. Not that he really tried to hide it.

"I am Qrr-Sath, but my people call me Qrr-sath True-Bear"
    Last edited by moonfly7; 2021-09-20 at 08:42 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Next comes a young woman, tall in as much as that counts for humans - which is very little, next to the bugbear. Or then again, maybe not entirely human: keen eyes can make out the tell-tail gold flecking in hers, the faint silvery impression of celestial script glimmering just under the surface of her skin around her eyes and across her lips, and the tell-tale conspicuous perfection with which platinum blonde waves fall just-so. A flower with blue petals and dull gold leaves accents her hair, perched just above the right temple. Her midriff bares a tabard with a stylized icon of the same flower, replicated in metallic relief on certain plates of her armor, at the pauldrons and over the breastbone. She doesn't carry the physicality of someone outrageously strong, but in such a world as this, it's not unusual to find strength hides in the blood, and not just the muscles. Most strikingly, her eyes are as blue as the flower in her hair, and her smile as warm and friendly as one might ever hope to see - the kind of expression that goes a long way to disarming the discomfort her irrepressible loveliness might evoke, in shy hearts. She lifts one hand to wave, in an undulation of slender, leather clad fingers. Her voice in not precisely melodic, but not unpleasant; huskier and dryer to the ear than her saccharine presentation might suggest. She offers first the introduction requested.

"I'm Euraylia Midday. I'm hoping to major in External Powers, or Pact Disambiguation." And then, unprompted: "I like music, and sports, and...All kinds of things, I guess." And then, when it would seem she is finished and should pass on her moment to the next person, a small brown and white hawk with a flamboyant red crest of feathers descends to her shoulder, and scribble-scrabbles to find perching purchase on her pauldron until she offers it her forearm. "And this is Sosthenes." She concludes with pride, and even joy.

Sosthenes is not joyful. He has the burdened, judging demeanor of an animal that knows it is cute, but wants to be ferocious. His contribution is brief, accompanied by a posturing flutter of his wings.

"*Quiet screech.*"

Spoiler: Euraylia.
    Show
    Last edited by MrAbdiel; 2021-09-21 at 01:46 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

A small, slight young man walks up to the gates of the school. He is wearing common clothes, spotlessly clean but worn and patched in many places. An old and chipped icon of the Goddess Circe hangs around his neck. His long dark hair is pulled unto a tight ponytail for neatness, but even then it is clear he cuts it himself. He has a wary look upon his face but his chin is held high as he approaches.

Luther sighs to himself as he approached the gates, far more ornate than than those of the nobles at home than had scoffed at his dreams of attending Gentik. It didn't look like there would be much chance of finding any trustworthy common folk in somewhere that grand. At first glance the well-heeled mass standing at the gate does little to reassure him. He looks slightly intimidated at the glamour of Euraylia's armour but is trying to hide it. Luther relaxes slightly at the sight of Qrr-Sath, maybe they wouldn't all be hoighty toighty posh types after all.

"Ey up, name's Luther, Luther Lockwood. Ah'm from the Western Dalelands. Ah'll be dual-majoring in theological and arcane studies with a minor in dance." His look around the crowd was half a glare, daring anyone to laugh. "Pleasure to meet thee Strix. Do folk get much time fer playing games around 'ere? I'd assumed we'd be too busy studying."

5. - Top - End - #5

There's a quiet snicker when Luther mentions dance. Strix doesn't glare-they simply turn for a moment and look at the snickering student. He stops laughing immediately.

Turning back to face you all, Strix's face lights up into a smile towards Luther. "I've a talent for dance myself, or so my mother used to say. The ol' dancing shoes might be a bit faded and worn with age, but I, for one, would be glad to see you dancing in the stadium."

Show
    Show

Show

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Qrr-sath grunts in agreement, or at least that's why he made the noise, who knows how it sounded to others. His eyes take in the thin man who had stepped up. Slim, but well muscled. Lithe and dexterous. Qrr silently pats the drum hanging from his belt, recalling the whirling and fast paced dances of the Savannah, danced to the beat of his instrument. Perhaps he would not be alone here in his appreciation for the simpler things?

7. - Top - End - #7
    Barbarian in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Cale'Anon Vaty bounced in excitement. He was a thin and energetic, well groomed young elf, though not visibly wealthy, his outfit was colorful and clean "I am Cale'Anon Vaty, spellsword extraordinaire, I've got a declared major of tactical metaphysical applications, but I'll probably change it. I want to learn everything there is to know. I was raised in the circus, so right now most of what I know is how to put on one hell of a show" he says with a grin. He stands up and gives a bow with a flourish "and this Templeton. My familiar" he says with pride to reveal a smooth black furred ferret, a little on the pudgy side
    Last edited by Lord Foul; 2021-09-21 at 04:08 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Sosthenes immediately focuses on Templeton, regarding him henceforth as is some offence has been taken. Euraylia doesn’t seem to notice.

9. - Top - End - #9

Strix's grin extends to the rest of you. "Excellent! You'll do well here, I know it. Now, follow me," they say, turning and walking down the main hall.

"You'll likely be starting somewhere here in the Halls," Strix tells you. "It's a big place, but luckily, there are always servants ready to help. To summon one, all you have to do is tap three times on one of these runes," they say, gesturing to a rune on the wall. You've seen it several times already, and can see it more throughout. "Some students also get personal runes for use, but I wouldn't expect that any time soon. Now, allow me to demonstrate."

They tap with their knuckles on the rune thrice, and you see a faint force make its way out. It's got the vague shape of a small humanoid, but is blurry, indistinct, and partially see-through. "These are similar to the Unseen Servants you may have worked with before-but called forth by the magic of Gentik. They respond to simple requests, and can even talk! They're usually addressed as simply 'servant', sometimes with the area you're in added on. Like so-hall servant, could you lead us to where the new students will be residing?"

"Of course," the servant says, its voice faintly echoing and rather quiet. It starts to move forward, and takes a left, moving slowly enough for you to all keep pace.

"You'll learn your way around without them eventually, but never be afraid to ask for help," they tell you. "You'll be in an area that has a few students already-some of them have been here a while, so ask them for advice too. I myself have to be going-got a few things to manage. Good luck!"

You follow the force as Strix departs, and eventually (after a few flights of stairs going up and down) arrive at a simple door. "Residency 45-Beta," the servant tells you, and vanishes. There is another rune next to the door, but before you get a chance to even so much as knock, the door opens. "Cale, Qrr, Euraylia, and Luther! It's great to meet you!" a tall female air genasi says as she opens the door. She's dressed in a voluminous cloak, tunic, and pants. "I have foreseen your arrival, and I am excited!"

She gestures you all in, and you see about a half-dozen other students. "I am Marly," the genasi woman introduces herself. "And these are the rest of the people you'll be with for now! Go on, introduce yourselves!"

"Erm, hey," a slender, brown-skinned human man says. "I'm Rodriguez. I've been here about eight years now, and work closely with Doctor Birch."

A rather grumpy-looking orcish man adds "Gruk," and nothing more.

"Arma," the next person introduces herself. She's not quite as tall as Marly, but close, and is thick with muscle. You can't quite tell what race she is, try as you might. "And don't worry about Gruk-he's just not a people person."

"I'm Gerba!" the shortest one says-a 3' tall gnomish woman. "Don't touch Arma without my permission."

And the last one, an elvish man of average height, says "Cornell Gembright. It is... An event, meeting you."

Show
    Show

Show

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

"Guess we should introduce ourselves" The 7'10 Bug Bear rumbles, stepping forward with the distinct lack of any clinking or other sounds associated with loose items. The lean but heavily muscled goblinoid wore nothing save a simple orange dyed tunic like piece of clothing and good leather sandles. He carried no luggage but the bag of coins at his waste, a Bull Oak wood staff slung on his back, and a surprisingly small napsack that looked like something you would camp in, not something you would bring to a boarding school.

"I am Qrr-Sath True-Bear, Disciple of Natures Path. I hale from the savvanah of Ltt'tter-kani, and I have come to this honored place of study to hone my severely lacking talent and knowledge of practical magics, so that I might advance to the next rank among my people. I have not yet decided upon a...Major? As you call it."
    Last edited by moonfly7; 2021-09-21 at 07:28 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11

"You'll figure it out," Arma tells Qrr. "We can help you find what you want to study. Rodriguez is probably your best bet for combing the lists-he's got the head for that."

Rodriguez sighs, but doesn't say anything, while Gruk, seeing that introductions have finished, heads into one of the doors at the back of the main living area and closes it behind him.

Show
    Show

Show

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Euraylia carries her blue silk sling bag and matching blue leather guitar case into their shared room, and repeats her introduction to the roomies (almost verbatim), and with just as much refulgent je ne sais quoi. Her eyes follow Gruk as he shuffles off to privacy, and her lips purse a little in curiousity - but it sets the precedent that there is infact privacy available, which is more to her immediate interest. She gravitates to Marly, whose temperament seems to most closely match her own. "Hey! Thanks for being so welcoming. I have so many questions." She lifts a hand, fingers splayed, palm up, and strums her fingers one at a time with the thumb of her other hand. "Do we get our own rooms, or are we sharing? What kind of sports does the college do? How many students are on this campus? Aaaaand..." She delays, clearly trying to think of a fourth question as she strums at her pinky, perhaps just for the completion of the questioning phalanges. Her cornflower blue eyes roll up for a moment as if searching the ceiling for an answer, then snap back to focus on the genasi when she finds it. "And how good are the campus wards? I mean, we have to be able to summon and banish inside the grounds or else there'd be no conjuration school at all. But I figure they need failsafes against... you know, bad bindings and broken circles."

13. - Top - End - #13

Marly replies, saying "We've got our own rooms. You've each got one of the free rooms back there," she gestures to the area Gruk vanished to, "and can decide amongst yourselves who gets which one. Sports-"

"Tons," Arma says, cutting off Marly. "Not all of them popular, of course, but Strix knows basically anything competitive, and is happy to try and get it off the ground at least."

"What she said," Marly continues. "I don't actually know how many students we have here, other than lots. And the wards are pretty impressive-for what you're talking about, you'll need specific areas to do any outside summoning."

Show
    Show

Show

14. - Top - End - #14

Luther whistles in excitement when Strix demonstrates the servant rune. "By gum, if we all had them at home life would be right different!". He feels pang of guilt as they follow along through the halls, he wouldn't be using his unseen servant or prestidigitation to help out with the chores at home any more...

His eyes goggle slightly looking around at Residency 45-Beta and his new roomies. "How do! Thank'ee fer the welcome! Nice that there are other folk close by, so it don't feel lonely. I ain't 'ad a room of my own afore, I'll tek the smallest!"

Luther's momentarily distracted gaze flicks back to Germa and Arma. "What's thou mean, I don't right know why we'd touch anyone without permission from tha' person being touched?"
    Last edited by Waistcoatwill; 2021-09-22 at 02:43 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Barbarian in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Cale'Anon is amused at having to introduce himself again so soon after the last time "Cale'Anon Vaty pleased to meet your acquaintances, I am here to train in the magic needed to fight demon lords and liches and all manor of arcane evils that threaten the common man, to be the hero of a thousand tales" he says with a boisterous voice before relaxing and giving a wink and a smile, a teasing lit to his voice "wouldn't it be more arma's permission I'd need, not yours? Or is there something more fun going on that you're advertising."

16. - Top - End - #16

Gerba grins devilishly. Arma leans down and whaps her across the back of the head. "Play nice, Gerba," she says.

Cornell looks and rolls his eyes at those two. "They've been 'dating' ever since they met," he says.

Spoiler: Wisdom (Insight) DC 5
    Show
    You get the feeling that Cornell's not well-liked here.

Spoiler: DC 10
    Show
    In fact, you feel like Gruk, despite being an apparently antisocial misanthrope, is still better liked than Cornell.
    Everyone seems pretty forthright, at least.

Spoiler: DC 20
    Show
    Although you have a hunch that there might be more than meets the eye to Gerba...

Show
    Show

Show

17. - Top - End - #17

"What majors are you all studying? Will we be workin' together at all?"

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Sorry, realised that was both too brief and nonspecific. Luther is trying to get more info out of the Residency 45-Beta dwellers in order to start up more of a conversation.
    Last edited by Waistcoatwill; 2021-09-23 at 10:14 AM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Euraylia's eyes flicker imperceptibly between the remaining members of the welcoming team - reading some of the subtlety in their interactions - but then, she doesn't exactly know the others who walked in with her terribly well either! "Well, it's great to meet everyone. I'm gonna go get set up." She gives them all a delightful smile, and heads off to claim a room, and populate it with her stuff. Sosthenes elects not to follow, fluttering from her shoulder to perch on a coat rack, glaring imperiously at Templeton.
    Spoiler: OOC, and Roll
    Show
    She's also keeping an ear out for whatever Gruk is up to, in case there's some audible clue now that she's in the living quarters. Perception: (1d20+3)[11]
    Last edited by MrAbdiel; 2021-09-23 at 06:23 AM.

19. - Top - End - #19

Quote Originally Posted by Waistcoatwill View Post
    "What majors are you all studying? Will we be workin' together at all?"

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Sorry, realised that was both too brief and nonspecific. Luther is trying to get more info out of the Residency 45-Beta dwellers in order to start up more of a conversation.
    Marly answers first. "I'm currently working on my prophecy thesis. It's kinda the capstone of the divination course, and that's where my focus has been. Rodriguez, if I remember, you're working on planar studies with Birch?"

"Yeah," he says. "We've found-well, 98% sure we've found-some kind of demiplane or planar rift that shouldn't really exist. We've yet to access it, but we're working towards that as best we can."

Arma nods. "You've mentioned that to me-said you wanted more security, right?"

"For whenever we make it through," Rodriguez clarifies.

"Makes sense," Arma says in response. "I'm actually on loan from a kingdom as a sort-of ambassador? I dunno, the diplomats handled the details, and I just went along with it. And Gerba is an enchantment and transmutation specialist-not her majors, though. She's trying to broaden her horizons."

There's a pause for Cornell to speak. He declines.

"Well... Gruk," Marly says, "is a theological mage, specializing in healing, communing, and experimental deities. If you ever need help from on high, he's the one to ask."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAbdiel View Post
    Euraylia's eyes flicker imperceptibly between the remaining members of the welcoming team - reading some of the subtlety in their interactions - but then, she doesn't exactly know the others who walked in with her terribly well either! "Well, it's great to meet everyone. I'm gonna go get set up." She gives them all a delightful smile, and heads off to claim a room, and populate it with her stuff. Sosthenes elects not to follow, fluttering from her shoulder to perch on a coat rack, glaring imperiously at Templeton.
    Spoiler: OOC, and Roll
    Show
    She's also keeping an ear out for whatever Gruk is up to, in case there's some audible clue now that she's in the living quarters. Perception: [roll0]
    Spoiler: Perception DC 11
    Show
    You faintly hear pages turning and ruffling every once in a while. If he's doing anything besides studying or reading, you can't tell.

Show
    Show

Show

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Qrr-Sath enters into one of the rooms at the back and carefully sets his single bag down, his staff and other items are still on him when he returns, a question on his strange, furry features.

"It has occured to me that I neglected to ask where the rest of you draw your magic from. You said your less than social friend is a Theurge, so arcane and divine, but what of the rest of you?"

He poses this question not just to these new people, but also those he entered with.

I myself draw my powers from the natural world, the animals teach me their secrets, and the plants grant me their insight. I believe folk far from the Savannah call us Druids? Of a sort at least, few of those gardeners seem capable of gicing a solid punch. As basic form, anyways."

He says this all matter of factly, no judgement in his tone, only a question, and then after followed by pure matter of fact. He has no questions about the others because they do not interest him. Although he does smile unnoticeably at the dancer, and his eyes take a proffessional gaze at the other two, his performers intuition telling him he might be among kindred spirits with these 3.

Spoiler: Perception and insight
    Show

Perception: To see if they have instruments
    (1d20+7)[11]

Insight: To see if they perform
    (1d20+5)[6]

21. - Top - End - #21

Spoiler: Perception DC 11
    Show
    There's a flute on a counter, kinda tucked in the back. Not hidden, just not obvious.

Spoiler: Insight DC 6
    Show
    In addition to what was said above, you get nothing new.

"Ooh, we really shoulda gotten Gruk to stay," Marly says. "This is kinda his area, out of us," she adds, and goes to his door. She doesn't knock, but does speak quietly through the door.

Cornell smiles at Qrr's words, and says "I personally have studied hard-the only right way to learn the art of magic, or anything at all, really. I understand your connection to the natural world, my lanky friend, though perhaps you should consider civilizing yourself a little more."

"Yeah..." Rodriguez says. "Or Qrr can just come with me to the Gardens sometime. I bet you'd like it there, big guy-lots of trees, lots of plants, though not so much in the way of fauna-not within the school's bounds, at least. I bet Doctor Birch could help you learn to focus your energies better. You know, be more efficient with your energy and all that."

Show
    Show

Show

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

That would be....Most helpful"

He says shifting slightly

I find myself slacking in the magical department, and certainly with my control. And finesse."

23. - Top - End - #23

"Well yer an impressive lot and no mistake, and I'm not excludin' ma fellow newcomers neither." He turns to reply to Qrr. "Ah suppose I'm a theurge meself, some of me power comes from devotion to Circe and belief in the positive potential of arcane magic to improve the world we live in. Ah've also taught myself some basic wizardry an' bladedancin' through studyin'. In a way I see that as another blessin' from Circe, all folk have some potential for magic if they can but learn it."

He rounds on Cornell, stepping up beside Qrr. "However, the studyin' ent any harder than the devotion, just dif'rent. Even them born wi' power or connected to nature 'ave to work at it. I know some even get gifted with power from others, don't mean there ent strings attached. In my experience, folk that look down on others don't understand 'em an' their struggles and rarely try to. Especially one's what pride themselves on bein' more 'civilised' or 'proper' than others...fer all that they ne'er even seem to know 'ow to be polite. I 'ope that ent you Cornell. If 'tis, don't worry, if thou does some of tha' hard studyin' I'm sure thou can learn."

Luther watches Cornell's reaction, trying gauge if he is anything more than the arrogant elitist snob he appears to be. Then he takes himself off to move his meagre possessions into his new digs.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Qrr waves one massive hand

"It is fine, friend luther, although the quick defense is much appreciated. But I would not have lasted long in my home if the ignorance of others could offend me. It has been long since such words have bothered me."

25. - Top - End - #25

Cornell gives a "Hmph!" and stalks off to his room.

Marly returns at this point, without Gruk, and appraises the situation. "Ah... Sorry about that. Anyway, let's help you all get settled in!"

There's a brief flurry of activity as you get situated in your rooms. You talk to each other and to your new roommates, minus Gruk and Cornell, and eventually, the conversation turns to food. Marly leads you a short distance to a communal kitchen, where you're able to cook for yourselves. "Larders refill automatically. There's a bigger mess further down the Halls, but that's enough of a trek to not be worth it all the time. Plus, cooking is a good skill to have!" she says.

You chow down, head back, and eventually, after some more conversation, turn in for the night.

The next morning comes, sunlight streaming in through your windows. You now notice that the windows are opaque-letting the sunlight in, but nothing else. You head from your room, and see Rodriguez engaged in a debate with Gruk, the two of them pouring over some parchment. "I don't quite see what you're getting at there," Rodriguez says.

"I'm not entirely sure either-but I know it's right," Gruk replies.

Rodriguez sighs and says "Right-but I can't take a hunch to Birch, no matter how solid it might be. I'll look into this on my own-and if you find anything more, let me know, okay?"

Gruk nods, and then spots whoever came out first. "Morn," he says briefly. "Sorry about last night. I'm not the best with groups talking. I'll get food now-you want any?" he asks you and Rodriguez.

"Something savory," Rodriguez tells him. "Oh, and good thing you're awake! You got a letter from Gentik. There's one for you and all the rest of the new folk."

Spoiler: The Letter
    Show
    An excellent first day was had, and many more excellent days lie in wait! But to get started right, one must start with the beginning.

And the beginning begins with me today! Come to my Introduction To Spell Theory And Theurgy class at ten-thirty today, for a taste of what Gentik has to offer.

-Prof. Slivux

Show
    Show

Show

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

"Huh, was wondering when the actual school portion of this school would start." Qrr says with a shrug

There wouldn't happen to be quail in the larder would there?" he asks hopefully. Quail is native to his home, and he finds himself missing the often a tad greasy game bird. And it's only been a single day, maybe he isn't cut out for this after all. Oh well, he's here now.

27. - Top - End - #27

Quote Originally Posted by moonfly7 View Post
    "Huh, was wondering when the actual school portion of this school would start." Qrr says with a shrug

There wouldn't happen to be quail in the larder would there?" he asks hopefully. Quail is native to his home, and he finds himself missing the often a tad greasy game bird. And it's only been a single day, maybe he isn't cut out for this after all. Oh well, he's here now.
    Gruk shrugs. "I'll check for you-maybe not this one, but you can put a request in."

Show
    Show

Show

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Qrr shrugs again, it seems to be his default motion.

"It would be nice to have some, but i's not a necessity. I've gone without more for longer without an issue. I'm sure whatever we have is fine."

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Euraylia does not appear to have a casual setting; or atleast she hasn't accessed it yet. She eats with the other students, conversational and cheerful, artfully keeping attention on her superficial, and deflecting inquiries to the others. At seven thirty, she excuses herself to clean up her dishes, vanishes into her room, and apparently sleeps through for a solid eight. The petulant, low key trill of a hawk trying not to wake everyone up might well wake everyone up, at precisely 4 in the morning. Spare a thought for those who occupy rooms left and right of her, and pray that they aren't light sleepers - because Euraylia inaugurates what will become a daily routine of early rising, devotional reading, indoor stretches and exercise (to be augmented with a run around the grounds, once she's more familiar with them), and donning her armor for the day. This morning, she keeps to herself in her room, and only emerges after the sounds of conversation are burbling in the main areas. Henceforth however, she intends to nail down her schedule: by 6am, she's in the common area, breakfast made and eaten and washed up; the woman herself gleaming in her regalia and smelling of flowers, radiating both an almost overwhelming morning person energy, and also a buffering wave of personal magnetism that insulates her against those who enjoy the lesser hours less than she does.

But for now, she reads her copy of the letter. Her lips move a little to loosely match the words as she reads them - not traditionally a sign of a deeply gifted student. "Spell Theory and Theurgy? That sounds... really general, right? I hope it's an intensive. I could stand to knock a credit out early in the year, before the hard stuff hits."

30. - Top - End - #30

"Slivux is pretty good at tailoring the content to the class. It is a general course," Rodriguez tells you, "but it's a good intro to the kind of stuff that'll be learned here. You can talk to him afterwards, if you feel you really don't need it, but definitely attend the first class. Even if you don't learn a single new thing, Slivux is a good guy to get to know-he knew Genos, after all."

Show
    Show

Show