New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default What happened to the order of the stick stick figure family decal for car

Hi I was all ready to pull the trigger on both the order and the linear guild finally and I can no longer find them in the store. We’re they discontinued?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: What happened to the order of the stick stick figure family decal for car

They're still seling them:

https://www.giantitp.com/Shop.html

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: What happened to the order of the stick stick figure family decal for car

Your link brought me to the store page. I have searched cafe press and ookoodook and found nothing.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

I would love an OOTS decal if they still exist

5. - Top - End - #5

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by eaterofshades View Post
    Your link brought me to the store page. I have searched cafe press and ookoodook and found nothing.
    Aren't you looking for this?

https://www.cafepress.com/orderofthestick/8206142

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

Sadly, that appears to be in the "Retired Designs" section of the store, so they may, indeed, no longer be available.
    The Order of the Stick Store! > Retired Designs > OOTS Car Stickers & Magnets
    Last edited by Lord Torath; 2021-10-05 at 06:51 AM.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

7. - Top - End - #7

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Torath View Post
    Sadly, that appears to be in the "Retired Designs" section of the store, so they may, indeed, no longer be available.
    I'm still able to add them to the cart though?

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

I just ordered one so I'll let yall know when or if it comes

EDIT: I just got a shipping notification, so that's a good sign!
    Last edited by littlebum2002; 2021-10-12 at 12:45 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9

Quote Originally Posted by littlebum2002 View Post
    I just ordered one so I'll let yall know when or if it comes
    Look it's retired, not dead. It'll come out of retirement for the right customer.
    Ever wondered how many games are mentioned in the comic? I have listed them all in a geeklist: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/2...es-order-stick

10. - Top - End - #10
    Spamalot in the Playground

I'd recommend the xkcd decals as a viable substitute but I don't think he actually put them in the store
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)

11. - Top - End - #11

Flumph

EDIT: I just got a shipping notification, so that's a good sign!
    That's good to hear.
    Last edited by Precure; 2021-10-15 at 01:38 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ettin in the Playground

My Decals just came in today. So they may be retired but there still for sale

https://imgur.com/gallery/t45TDUb

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

Woo hoo!

Maybe "Retired" just means "Not in the side bar, and we're going to make you work harder to find them."
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

14. - Top - End - #14

Flumph

I'm much more bothered with the people who claimed that they're not for sale, even though Cafe Press still show them as up and ready for sale. I e-mailed eaterofshades, let's hope he didn't give up on them.
    Last edited by Precure; 2021-10-20 at 09:06 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Torath View Post
    Maybe "Retired" just means "Not in the side bar, and we're going to make you work harder to find them."
    My guess for retired would be "We aren't planning on making any more of this thing, but we do still have however many left you can buy."

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

My Decals just came in today. So they may be retired but there still for sale

https://imgur.com/gallery/t45TDUb
    Nice! Can you tell whether it'd show up better in 'Clear' or 'White'? Now I'm thinking of getting one for my car...
    Number of Character Appearances VII - To Absent Friends

Currently playing a level 20 aasimar necromancer named Zebulun Salathiel and a level 9 goliath diviner named Lo-Kag.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Player: Bob twists the vault door super hard, that should open it.
    DM: Why would you think that?
    Player: Well, Bob thinks it. And since Bob has high Int and Wis, and a lot of points in Dungeoneering, he would probably know a thing or two about how to open vault doors.
    Ah yes, the Dungeon-Kruger effect.

17. - Top - End - #17

Flumph

I wonder what happened to eaterofshades. They never posted again. Did they choke on shades?