New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default I need something from Web of Science.

A bit of a background.

I am currently working on my master's thesis. Due to the whole pandemic thing, it is not as experimental as I would like it to be. In fact, it is not experimental at all. I am trawling through the articles on PubMed and Web of Science, trying to get some conclusion on a specific topic.

I've gotten my access to WoS through my faculty. The problem is, I've lost it eleven days ago, when I lost my student status.

I've read all the articles I needed. The problem is, for my thesis, I need to do a PRISMA diagram. Due to my procrastination and anxiety, I haven't been able to do that.

I would simply need a couple of screenshots on a particular search inquiry. The one I have in mind should have no more than 60 results. There were around 55 a month ago and I hope/expect that hasn't changed much. So that should result in some ten, dozen at most screenshots. Not more than twenty, I am sure.

If anybody can get those to me, they would get my eternal gratitude. And since I know that is not worth much, I will also donate ten bucks to the charity of your choosing. Yes, that is not much as well, but more than nothing.

So yeah, if anybody can help me, I would really appreciate it.

The search in question is the following:

Spoiler
    Show
    ((Alzheimer OR parkinson) AND (biomarkers OR metabolomics) AND oxidative stress AND Urine)

Searching under Topic.

Thanks in advance. If the topic gets locked for any reason, feel free to send me those screenshots to PM, together with your choice of charity.

And if you have a better way for me to get to what I want... please, share it with me.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: I need something from Web of Science.

Gimme 24 hours, if no one else does it first. I just got home from work.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

3. - Top - End - #3
    Colossus in the Playground

Like this?
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...if?usp=sharing

Also, this in case it helps, text file export:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Don't need payment, this was like five minutes. Feel free to ask if you need anything else, like a different file format. (End note citation list, for example.)

Also, sounds like an interesting topic. ONe of my cousins recently handed in her PhD on Alzheimers, that was in Psychology, though.
    Last edited by Eldan; 2021-10-12 at 09:44 AM.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Thank you Eldan, this will help me a lot

As for the topic itself... yeah, I'm hoping to get some non-invasive markers for Alzheimer/Parkinson and their diagnosis. This is my first deep dive into the world of scientific literature and it's a poopshow, to be honest. And at the same time, I am having so much fun with all these different views, comparing them one to the other... it's been a blast, honestly.

I just hope, in a few months time, I have something to show for it
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.