New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

biggrin Post Your Party/Campaign Memes!

My restless fingers are often compelled to pick up the Brush Tool (Figuratively. I prefer using the pen tool.) and create memes of dubious quality for the enjoyment of my adventuring party, players, and groups I watch. I figured it'd be entertaining to share! Here's one I made for a 5e group I play in:

It's a Wutai-east inspired setting with assorted steampunk elements. Left to right, top to bottom;

• Yoshi, our elf Artillerist/Rune Knight. She has a little dragon homunculus and a hovering eldritch flamer cannon. Her mechanicness designates her as Truck Freak. She enjoys conning others in drinking contests and games of chance, and has an IC crush on...
    • ....Myumi, our shy smol Gloom Stalker drow. Having recently contracted vampirism, her physiology and reactions to certain chemicals has changed. Caffeine, apparently, causes vivid hallucinations followed by unstoppable bloodthirst-rage, earning her the title of resident Crazy Ass. She is the only one allowed to ride on the shoulders of...
    • ...Nobody, our Moulg (homebrew Warforged) evangelist and (in case you hadn't guessed), my character. His hilariously suboptimal Archivist/Forge Cleric/Immortal multiclass makes him an expert craftsmoulg and strategist. His massive 10 foot frame, glowing eyes, misanthropic god complex, and generally alien demeanor earn him the the mark of APYR.
    • Last is our elf Fighter(?)/Artificer(?) Yuki, Yoshi's less mechanical, more martial sister, who occupies our archetype of The Fighter.

Feel free to post any of your own memes, and remember, the more makeshift, kludged, or deepfried, the better!
    Sometimes, I have strong opinions on seemingly inconsequential matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    Phhase he played four
    He played nick nack on my door
    With a nick nack paddy whack
    Give a dog a bone
    Phhase came rolling home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventruenox View Post
    You found a way to backstab... with a ballista...

I want to play at your table.
    Spoiler: How to have a Good Idea
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Buy a lava lamp, it more than doubles the rate of good ideas :p
    Better yet, buy this lava lamp.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGuy

Default Re: Post Your Party/Campaign Memes!

Here are a few from my Mouse Guard game that I like a lot. I have some others for some other games but I'd have to look around for them.

This one is for when we're about to start.

For one we had a Moustery to solver.

And I'm not sure I'd call this a meme, but i still like it a lot.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

We have many memes. Heck, several of my players craft their own memes just for the group. Will they make sense without context? Absolutely not. Will I share them anyway? You bet I will

Spoiler: Dank Memes
    Show

Last edited by SleepyShadow; 2021-10-21 at 09:42 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

(Scrubbed)
    Last edited by Lalliman; 2021-10-27 at 06:06 PM.