New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Giant in the Playground Administrator

Exclamation New "A Monster for Every Season" - Summer 2 (now with new Virtual Tabletop Tokens)

So this took a lot longer than expected, even by my standards.

I'm happy to announce the sixth volume of A Monster for Every Season, a comprehensive set of print-and-play miniatures covering a wide variety of monsters and adventurers for your D&D game. It's basically a PDF file with pages upon pages of new OOTS-style monster art that you can print, cut, fold, and tape before dropping them into your game.

But for the first time, we're also including digital tokens of each monster for use on Your Favorite Virtual Tabletop set-up! So you'll get three versions of each creature: the original color fold-up, the line art fold-up you can color yourself for reduced toner usage, and the full color token ready to drop into your online games.

The sets are loosely themed around the four seasons, and this is the sixth set we're putting out, Summer 2.

This set includes the following categories:
    • 21 Brain-Eaters
    • 46 Celestials
    • 15 Dragons
    • 36 Featherfolk
    • 16 Mephits
    • 28 Mind Warriors
    • 44 Pirates
    • 32 Psions
    • 62 Psychic Threats
    • 36 Seafarers
    • 89 Wasteland

For a full list of all the monsters, here's a helpful Content List to download. And for more information, you can check out the product page, or you can read the FAQ that is coming up. Or just head over to Gumroad and check it out for yourself.

---------------------

Frequently Asked Questions:

Purchasing

I can't figure out how to buy them!
    You can get to the purchase page by clicking here, or on the big cover pictures above, or you can get to the Giant in the Playground profile page at Gumroad (which lists all the products we have on one page) by clicking here.

How do I get my PDFs?
    You'll get an email with a download link a few minutes after ordering. Keep an eye on your spam folder, just in case.

I paid for the product but I didn't get an email to download it! What do I do?
    The first thing to try is to go to your Library on Gumroad, at this link: https://gumroad.com/library You should be able to see everything you've bought from them, and you can just manually download the file. That only works if you have an account there, but if you bought it without one, you can just make a new account using the same email you used to buy it and it should show up in your Library retroactively. If that doesn't work, then you need to contact [email protected]. I don't have much control over Gumroad's technical side, since I don't own them or run their service, so your best bet is to talk to them directly.

What does the watermark look like?
    It's on the first page (the cover), and it's a small grey ribbon-shape with the Gumroad "G" logo, next to which it says "Sold to" and then the email address that you gave when you purchased the book. So don't buy using your top secret email.

Why does it say there are three files?
    Your purchase includes a full color PDF that includes every monster as a print-and-play figure, and also a separate black-and-white line art version. These two sets in separate files, so you'll get one file that has everything in color and one file that has everything in line art. And this time, there will be a third file that's a zip archive of all 424 individual monsters as round digital tokens for you to add to your virtual tabletop. (You will need to have a way to open a .zip archive, by the way.)

Why are you using Gumroad instead of (insert name of other company)?
    Because they charge the lowest commission, which means I could lower the price more. Plus, most other companies that offer a watermark service add it to every single page, which seemed like overkill to me. One page is enough.

Digital Tokens

How do I add these tokens to my virtual tabletop program?
    I can't answer that. First, I can't possibly know how to add them to every existing tabletop simulator. And second, most such programs require art creators who claim compatibility with a given product to submit to a license of some sort, and I don't want to do that. All I can say is that these are basic unadorned image files, so if your tabletop allows you to import images at all then you should be able to figure it out.

Can we discuss how to import these files into programs here on the message board?
    Yes! Just because I can't publicly comment on how to use these with a given product doesn't mean you can't. Feel free to discuss it, assuming the program in question legally allows user-imported images.

How can I use these tokens? Can I use them in an online game?
    Yes. You may use them in a game that takes place via play-by-post, virtual tabletop, or other online method. You may use them in a game that you are streaming, too. All I ask is that you not put the tokens somewhere for people to download and use themselves, such as uploading them to a server or posting them directly on social media.

How big are these images?
    The tokens for Medium-size characters (humans and such) are 480 pixels square. Larger size monsters are scaled appropriately, with the largest (Colossal Gold Dragon) coming in at 2400 pixels square. Note that these sizes are significantly larger than the minimum or even the displayed size of tokens on most tabletop programs, which was done to allow for preservation of detail when they get scaled.

Will the other sets be getting digital tokens too?
    Yes! All new sets going forward will include them, and the older sets will have them released periodically, whenever I have time to convert them. If you already own one of the older sets, you'll be able to download the tokens free of additional charge when they become available—keep an eye out for an announcement email for each set.

Did the price of this volume go up just because of the tokens?
    No, basically the exact opposite: I came up with the idea of adding the tokens after I realized that economic conditions meant I needed to raise the price. I didn't want to do that without giving everyone something extra for their money. Also, you should be aware that the older sets will be going up in price by $2 when I get around to adding the virtual tokens to them as well, but if you already own them before I add the tokens it won't cost you anything extra to just download them.

Will these tokens be available through the storefront of such-and-such virtual tabletop website?
    Maybe. I certainly plan on exploring those options once I've finished updating all of the older sets with their tokens, but there's no solid plans yet. A lot of it will depend on exact commission percentages or if they require exclusivity or stuff like that. I'll need to do some research.

Contents

Does this set have every monster I would need to play? Does it have the entire contents of the Monster Manual?
    No. Rather than sample every type of monster shallowly, each set attempts to be comprehensive for a limited set of categories. For example, this set includes 16 mephits but no other elementals (which you can find in the Summer and Winter issues, which came out a few years back.). The goal is that by the time the project is over, the collected set will include pretty much every monster that has ever been released for the game, or at least an exhaustive selection thereof.

Is this useful for players, rather than just DMs?
    Yes! Each set includes a few pages dedicated to two or more character classes, showcasing a variety of player-ready characters in all of the most common player races. This Summer 2 set includes a wide variety of psionic heroes, and many pirates and similar swashbuckling types that can easily represent your latest character. There are plenty of miniatures that would be useful even if you never ran an adventure yourself.

What are "wasteland" monsters?
    Monsters that might exist in a theoretical world that had been ravaged by ecological devastation, and may or may not have a sun that could be somewhat darker than normal. If you catch my drift.

Release Schedule

Are there other sets besides this one yet?
    Yes. The first five seasons are already out; you can buy them here: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring 2

Will there be any more sets after this one?
    Yes, there will be at least two more sets (Autumn 2 and Winter 2) coming out. There's no set schedule for their release however. Certainly, it's highly unlikely that they will be released all within their respective seasons this year, as each set takes a while to draw.

Why did you waste your time drawing 425 monsters instead of doing more comics?!?
    For previous sets, this is where I would say that I had already done the work for the Kickstarter backers so this wasn't really that much extra. But this time, I hadn't, and it was. So two reasons:

One, because I legitimately enjoy drawing them, and it's something that I can do a little bit of at a time between other work that doesn't have the pressure of writing attached to it. Some days, I just don't have comedy writing in me, and if there aren't any scripts already completed and waiting to be drawn then it's nice to be able to open up my list of monsters and draw five or ten. It's good to have a project that doesn't need me to be funny (or try to be funny, at any rate, for those of you who think I don't succeed very often).

And two, because they sell well and this is how I support myself and my family. While the main comic is obviously very important, financial concerns demand that I release commercial products when I can, irrespective of the release schedule of the comic. Work like this is why I'm able to afford to keep putting out the comic for free in the vast gulfs between when it's ready to be collected for the compilation books.

Didn't you say this was coming like last year or something?
    Yeah, funny story: At some point since the last time I put out a new product, it turns out Gumroad revamped their entire backend system, and the very new, very modern website did not play well with my own outdated system. This problem has now been surmounted, though, so new projects will be delayed by something else.

Is there going to be a comic today?
    Yes, either later tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.

Kickstarter Questions

Will Kickstarter backers be getting this set for free?
    No. This set is purely a paid product. As nice as it would be to give it away for free to everyone who supported the pledge drive, I unfortunately can only justify spending the time on this at all due to its potential to earn revenue. The first four sets I created for Kickstarter backers contained more than double the number of miniatures that I originally promised, so I feel as I have finished that particular obligation (even as I acknowledge that I still have others left to fill). I hope that those of you who supported me then understand.

---------------------

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or technical difficulties, feel free to post them here. You can also check out the thread for the previous Spring 2 set, where your question might have been answered.

Please don't clog this thread by asking any of the above questions again or derailing it with other topics. As always, the moderation staff may ask posters who are unable to stay on topic to stop posting in this thread.
    Rich Burlew

Now Available: 2023 OOTS Holiday Ornament plus a big pile of new t-shirt designs (that you can also get on mugs and stuff)!

~~You can also support The Order of the Stick and the GITP forum at Patreon.~~

2. - Top - End - #2
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: New "A Monster for Every Season" - Summer 2 (now with new Virtual Tabletop Tokens

Purchased! (LOVE the Psions, especially the totally-distinct-and-therefore-not-Ialdabode and "brain-eaters!")

I do have a question that may not have been covered* in the FAQ: I suspect the answer to this is "no", but... can any of these be used as avatars on this forum?

(Even if not, using them for gaming is more than enough for me.)

*I suspect the "social media" and "upload to a server" question covered GitP forum avatars too, but wanted to double-check.
    Last edited by Psyren; 2021-10-14 at 08:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)

3. - Top - End - #3

Default Re: New "A Monster for Every Season" - Summer 2 (now with new Virtual Tabletop Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    I do have a question that may not have been covered* in the FAQ: I suspect the answer to this is "no", but... can any of these be used as avatars on this forum?

(Even if not, using them for gaming is more than enough for me.)

*I suspect the "social media" and "upload to a server" question covered GitP forum avatars too, but wanted to double-check.
    I'd prefer you didn't use them for avatars or similar uses, here or elsewhere. It's too easy to just grab them and use them, and given how many people are on this forum, the whole set could end up being posted eventually.
    Rich Burlew

Now Available: 2023 OOTS Holiday Ornament plus a big pile of new t-shirt designs (that you can also get on mugs and stuff)!

4. - Top - End - #4

I'd prefer you didn't use them for avatars or similar uses, here or elsewhere. It's too easy to just grab them and use them, and given how many people are on this forum, the whole set could end up being posted eventually.
    Understood - thanks Rich!
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

I see that you also updated the shop page to inculde Utterly Dwarfed the mainline book. Thank you for that.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

Will Kickstarter backers be getting this set for free?
    No. This set is purely a paid product. As nice as it would be to give it away for free to everyone who supported the pledge drive, I unfortunately can only justify spending the time on this at all due to its potential to earn revenue. The first four sets I created for Kickstarter backers contained more than double the number of miniatures that I originally promised, so I feel as I have finished that particular obligation (even as I acknowledge that I still have others left to fill). I hope that those of you who supported me then understand.
    As a follow up to this question: Will KS backers get access to the virtual tabletop tokens for the previous sets for free? I'm assuming not, which is completely understandable. Just if I can get a confirmation, then I will pick up the Gumroad products while they are still $6 a piece.

Thanks for all the work you do to put out these awesome products!
    Spoiler: plotgoblin.tumblr.com
    Show

(for updates when new comics are posted and occasional rambling commentary)

7. - Top - End - #7

Quote Originally Posted by FireDrake View Post
    As a follow up to this question: Will KS backers get access to the virtual tabletop tokens for the previous sets for free? I'm assuming not, which is completely understandable. Just if I can get a confirmation, then I will pick up the Gumroad products while they are still $6 a piece.
    Unfortunately no, they're going to be exclusive to the paid versions for the same reasons given in the FAQ questions.
    Rich Burlew

8. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground

Oh man, I'm rather upset with myself that I didn't think about using OotS standee art for my VTT game until <1 week before the (hopefully) final session. That would have been fun.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

RangerGuy

Holy cow, excellent work once again, Rich! AMFES minis have been my go-to minis for over three years now, and I can't tell you how many times an NPC or plot point was determined by some of the delightful minor details that you put into the artwork. I can't wait to inflict these on share these with my players.

This problem has now been surmounted, though, so new projects will be delayed by something else.

As my own day job has taught me, it's important to keep a rotating selection of delay-causing problems -- variety is the spice of life!

10. - Top - End - #10
    Barbarian in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Beautiful! I encourage everybody to pay more than the minimum for these. They're worth it.

EDIT: I'm absolutely going to make an Aarakocra Pirate to use the parrot featherfolk!
    Last edited by GooeyChewie; 2021-10-14 at 09:36 AM.
    We don't need no steeeenkin' signatures!

11. - Top - End - #11
    Halfling in the Playground

BlackDragon

Oh my. Hours and hours of digital editing work for personal use of previous tokens over the years is now about to be made quite moot. :) These look so pretty that I'm here for it, though, definitely worth the funding to get the "official" ones.

As an "expert" on their use in VTT, I would offer the feedback that versions where the outside border can be recolored in MS Paint are very very handy (helps to identify them as friend/foe, under a certain spell/condition influence, or even just as a reference point when describing one from a group attacking). Also the backgrounds that you're adding look high quality/top notch, but I can easily see myself wanting to remove them sometimes because the motif doesn't "fit" the encounter (dungeon background for someone encountered outdoors, for example). Two versions with/without backgrounds would be far more valuable to me than the color/no-color we get on the printed works.

Just humble insights, I'm sure there's a lot about the process you're embarking on that I don't understand so my preferences should be completely ignored if they cause too much work generation. ;)

EDIT: Just looked over the FAQ. Could we get a master content list that covers all six products, like the one you made for Summer 2? It would be a GREAT sales aid (people would undoubtedly go shopping for needed monsters and realize they need to buy certain editions to get them), and I can't tell you how much time I've wasted scouring my sets because I couldn't remember what was where.
    Last edited by Arin; 2021-10-14 at 10:34 AM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arin View Post
    Could we get a master content list that covers all six products,
    Spoiler: Full monster list in the six volumes so far of AMFES
    Show

Spring
    • Animals (Page 6) / Ape / Armadillo / Baboon / Badger / Bat / Billy Goat Gruff / Bison / Black Bear / Blood Hawk / Boar / Brown Bear / Cat / Cheetah / Crocodile / Deer / Dire Ape / Dire Badger / Dire Bat / Dire Bear / Dire Boar / Dire Hyena / Dire Lion / Dire Rat / Dire Sloth / Dire Tiger / Dire Toad / Dire Weasel / Dire Wolf / Dire Wolverine / Dog / Eagle / Elephant / Elk / Fox / Giant Ape / Giant Chameleon / Giant Crocodile / Giant Elk / Giant Frog / Giant Goat / Giant Lizard / Giant Tortoise / Gibbon / Hawk / Hedgehog / Hippopotamus / Hyena / Jackal / Kangaroo / Lemur / Lion / Lizard / Lynx / Monitor Lizard / Monkey / Moose / Okapi / Ostrich / Otter / Owl / Panther / Penguin / Polar Bear / Raccoon / Rat / Raven / Rhinoceros / Snake (Huge) / Snake (Large) / Snake (Medium) / Snake (Small) / Snake (Tiny) / Tiger / Toad / Turtle / Vulture / War Elephant / Weasel / Wildebeest / Wolf / Wolverine
    • Centaurs & Harpies (Page 16) / Centaur (Female) / Centaur (Male) / Centaur Beserker / Centaur Hunter / Centaur Mystic / Harpy / Harpy Archer
    • Dragons (Page 17) / Green Dragon (Gargantuan) / Green Dragon (Huge) / Green Dragon (Large) / Green Dragon (Medium) / Green Dragon (Small) / Green Dragon (Tiny) / Guard Drake / Pseudodragon / Rage Drake / Spiretop Drake / Spitting Drake / Wyvern
    • Druids (Page 19) / Archdruid (Female) / Archdruid (Male) / Catfolk Druid / Dwarf Druid (Female) / Dwarf Druid (Male) / Elf Druid x7 / Gnome Druid (Female) / Gnome Druid (Male) / Halfling Druid (Female) / Halfling Druid (Male) / Human Druid (Female) x5 / Human Druid (Male) x5 / Shifter Druid / Warforged Druid
    • The Fey (Page 21) / Banshrae / Briar Witch Dryad / Brownie (Female) / Brownie (Male) / Dryad / Faerie Dragon / Gremlin / Grig / Grig Fiddler / Jermlaine / Killmoulis / Kitsune / Lamia Swarm / Leprechaun (Female) / Leprechaun (Male) / Meenlock / Nymph / Pixie (Female) / Pixie (Male) / Pixie Bard / Pixie Druid / Pixie Sorceress / Pooka / Quickling / Satyr / Satyr Piper / Spriggan (Female) / Spriggan (Male) / Sprite (Female) / Sprite (Male) / Will O’Wisp
    • Gnolls (Page 23) / Cacklefiend Hyena / Flind / Gnoll (Female) / Gnoll (Male) / Gnoll Claw Fighter / Gnoll Demonic Scourge / Gnoll Fang of Yoonowho / Gnoll Huntmaster / Gnoll Marauder / Gnoll Pack Lord / Gnoll Ranger / Gnoll Shaman / Half-Fiend Gnoll
    • Goblins (Page 24) / Goblin (Female) / Goblin (Male) / Goblin Alchemist / Goblin Archer / Goblin Bat-Bomber / Goblin Blackblade / Goblin Boss / Goblin Civilian / Goblin Cleric / Goblin Cutter / Goblin Dark Knight / Goblin Druid / Goblin Hexer / Goblin Javeliner (Female) / Goblin Javeliner (Male) / Goblin Jester / Goblin King / Goblin Lieutenant / Goblin Ranger / Goblin Rogue (Female) / Goblin Rogue (Male) / Goblin Sentry / Goblin Sergeant / Goblin Sharpshooter / Goblin Skullcleaver / Goblin Slave / Goblin Worgrider / Half-Fiend Goblin / Worg (Medium) / Worg (Large)
    • Monsters (Page 26) / Basilisk / Chimera / Griffon / Lamia / Manticore / Owlbear / Oxidation Critter
    • Mounts (Page 27) / Camel / Donkey / Llama / Pack Mule / Pack Yak / Pegaus / Hippogriff / Racing Bird / Racing Snail / Riding Boar / Riding Dog / Riding Horse x2 / Riding Pony / Riding Lizard / Riding Zebra / Unicorn / Warhorse x2 / Warpony / War Rhino
    • Orcs (Page 30) / Orc (Female) / Orc (Male) / Orc Archer (Female) / Orc Archer (Male) / Orc Assassin / Orc Beserker / Orc Bloodrager / Orc Boar Knight / Orc Chieftain / Orc Civilian (Female) / Orc Civilian (Male) / Orc Cleric (Female) / Orc Cleric (Male) / Orc Drudge / Orc Fighter / Orc Gatekeeper / Orc Raider / Orc Ranger / Orc Shaman / Orc Slave / Orc Tribesman / Orc Tribeswoman / Orc Warchief / Orc Warrior (Female) / Orc Warrior (Male) / Orc Witch / Orog (Female) / Orog (Male)
    • Plants (Page 32) / Assassin Vine / Awakened Shrub / Battlebriar (Huge) / Battlebriar (Large) / Cactusfolk / Fungusfolk Adult / Fungusfolk Sovereign / Fungusfolk Sprout / Needle Blight / Phantom Fungus / Plumbing Pipe Plant / Shambling Mound / Shrieker / Topiary Guardian / Treant / Tri-Flower Frond / Twig Blight / Vine Blight / Violet Fungus / Yellow Musk Creeper / Yellow Musk Zombie (Female) / Yellow Musk Zombie (Male)
    • Rangers (Page 35) / Catfolk Ranger (Female) / Catfolk Ranger (Male) / Dragonborn Ranger / Drow Ranger (Female) / Drow Ranger (Male) / Dwarf Ranger (Female) / Dwarf Ranger (Male) / Elf Ranger x5 / Gnome Ranger (Female) / Gnome Ranger (Male) x2 / Halfling Ranger (Female) x2 / Halfling Ranger (Male) x2 / Half-Ogre Ranger (Female) / Half-Ogre Ranger (Male) / High Elf Ranger x2 / Human Ranger (Female) x6 / Human Ranger (Male) x6 / Kobold Ranger / Shifter Ranger (Female) / Shifter Ranger (Male) / Warforged Ranger
    • Trolls (Page 38) / Bridge Troll / Cave Troll / Forest Troll (Female) / Forest Troll (Male) / Forest Troll Chieftain / Forest Troll Witch Doctor / Mountain Troll / Troll (Female) / Troll (Male) / Troll Hunter / Troll Spellcaster / Two-Headed Troll / War Troll

Summer
    • Dragons (Page 6) / Bloodseeker Drake / Brass Dragon (Gargantuan) / Brass Dragon (Huge) / Brass Dragon (Large) / Brass Dragon (Medium) / Brass Dragon (Small) / Brass Dragon (Tiny) / Crystal Drake / Dracotaur / Dracotaur Rager / Dragonne / Half-Dragon Horse / Half-Dragon Wolf / Horned Drake / Red Dragon (Colossal) / Red Dragon (Gargantuan) / Red Dragon (Huge) / Red Dragon (Large) / Red Dragon (Medium) / Red Dragon (Small)
    • Fighters (Page 11) / Dragonborn Fighter / Drow Fighter (Female) / Drow Fighter (Male) / Dwarf Fighter (Female) x3 / Dwarf Fighter (Male) x3 / Elf Fighter x3 / Gnome Fighter (Female) / Gnome Fighter (Male) / Halfling Fighter (Female) / Halfling fighter (Male) / Half-Dragon Fighter / Half-Ogre Fighter (Female) / Half-Ogre Fighter (Male) / High Elf Fighter x2 / Human Fighter (Female) x5 / Human Fighter (Male) x5 / Human Gladiator (Female) / Human Gladiator (Male) / Human Guard (Female) / Human Guard (Male) / Warforged Fighter x3
    • Fire (Page 14) / Ash Rat / Azer Beastlady / Azer Foot Soldier / Azer Rager / Azer Taskmaster / Azer Warrior / Fire Archon Blazesteel / Fire Archon Ash Disciple / Fire Archon Emberguard / Fire Bat / Fire Elemental (Small) / Fire Elemental (Medium) / Fire Elemental (Large) / Fire Elemental (Huge) / Firelasher / Fire Oracle / Flame Snake / Magma Claw / Magma Para-Elemental (Large) / Magma Para-Elemental (Medium) / Magma Strider / Magmin / Phoelarch Mage / Phoelarch Warrior / Phoera / Rast / Rockfire Dreadnought / Salamander / Salamander Archer / Salamander Firetail / Salamander Flamebrother / Salamander Lancer / Salamander Noble / Thoqquaa
    • Genies (Page 18) / Efreet (Female) / Efreet (Male) / Efreet Cinderlord / Efreet Noble / Marid (Female) / Marid (Male)
    • Giants (Page 19) / Fire Giant (Female) / Fire Giant (Male) / Fire Giant Cleric / Fire Giant Forgecaller / Fire Titan / Sea Giant (Female) / Sea Giant (Male) / Storm Giant (Female) / Storm Giant (Male)
    • Kobolds (Page 21) / Black Dragonwrought Kobold / Blue Dragonwrought Kobold / Green Dragonwrought Kobold / Kobold / Kobold Barbarian / Kobold Bard / Kobold Civilian / Kobold Dragonshield / Kobold Gnomeslayer / Kobold Leader / Kobold Liutenant / Kobold Miner / Kobold Minion / Kobold Rat Master / Kobold Sergeant / Kobold Sentry / Kobold Shaman / Kobold Skirmisher / Kobold Skyblade / Kobold Slave / Kobold Slinger / Kobold Sorcerer / Kobold Thief / Kobold Trapsmith / Kobold Weasel-Rider / Kobold Wyrmpriest / Red Dragonwrought Kobold / Urd / Urd Rock-Dropper / War Weasel / White Dragonwrought Kobold
    • Lizardfolk (Page 23) / Blackscale Lizardfolk / Blackscale Ranger / Chameleonfolk / Dark Talon Lizardfolk / Dark Talon Lizardfolk Champion / Dark Talon Lizardfolk Shaman / Dark Talon Lizardfolk King / Dark Talon Lizardfolk Wasp-Rider / Firenewt / Firenewt Strider-Rider / Firenewt Warlock / Firenewt Leader / Giant Strider / Greenscale Darter / Greenscale Hunter / Greenscale Mystic / Lizardfolk (with club) / Lizardfolk (with spear) / Lizardfolk Archer / Lizardfolk Barbarian / Lizardfolk Civilian / Lizardfolk Fighter / Lizardfolk Human-Wrestler / Lizardfolk Lieutenant / Lizardfolk Leader / Lizardfolk Psion / Lizardfolk Ranger / Lizardfolk Rogue / Lizardfolk Shaman / Lizardfolk Sorcerer / Lizard King / Poison Dusk Lizardfolk / Poison Dusk Lizardfolk Assassin / Poison Dusk Lizardfolk Leader / Poison Dusk Lizardfolk Lieutenant / Poison Dusk Lizardfolk Shaman / Poison Dusk Lizardfolk Wizard / Venomtongue / Venomtongue Warlock
    • Marine Animals (Page 26) / Baleen Whale (Humpback) / Barracuda / Big Fish / Bigger Fish / Cachalot Whale (Sperm) / Dire Barracuda / Dire Eel / Dire Shark / Dolphin / Dolphin, Psionic / Eel / Electric Eel / Giant Clam / Giant Leech / Giant Octopus / Giant Sea Anemone / Giant Seahorse / Giant Squid / Jellyfish / Leopard Seal / Little Fish / Manta Ray / Octopus / Orca (Killer Whale) / Otter / Porpoise / Sea Lion / Shark (Huge) / Shark (Large) / Shark (Medium) / Snapping Turtle / Squid / Stingray / Swordfish / Walrus
    • Oceanfolk (Page 32) / Aquatic Elf (Female) / Aquatic Elf (Male) / Aquatic Elf Gish / Aquatic Elf Ranger / Aquatic Elf Rogue / Aquatic Elf Soldier / Aquatic Elf Wizard / Aquatic Ogre / Aquatic Troll (Scrag) / Half-Celestial Locathah / Koalinth (Female) / Koalinth (Male) / Koalinth Blackguard / Koalinth Cleric / Koalinth Leader / Kooatowa / Kooatowa Guard / Kooatowa Harpooner / Kooatowa Maruader / Kooatowa Monitor / Kooatowa Slaver / Kooatowa Whip / Locathah / Locathah Crossbowman / Locathah Druid / Locathah Eel Rider / Locathah Leader / Locathah Sergeant / Merfolk (Female) / Merfolk (Male) / Merfolk Assassin / Merfolk Bard / Merfolk Crossbowman / Merfolk Druid / Merfolk Wizard / Merrow / Tortle / Tortle Ninja
    • Ogres (Page 35) / Oni Mage / Oni Night Haunter / Ogre (Female) / Ogre (Male) / Ogre Barbarian / Ogre Nightstalker / Ogre Savage / Ogre Shaman / Ogre Skirmisher / Ogre War Hulk / Skullcrusher Ogre / Zombie Ogre
    • Pyramid Guardians (Page 37) / Androsphinx / Criosphinx / Crypt Thing / Death Dog / Eater of the Dead / Giant Mummy / Giant Skeleton / Gynosphinx / Hiercosphinx / Horusfolk / Horusfolk Cleric / Jackalwere / Krenshar / Lammasu / Marrulurk / Marrusault / Marrutact / Minor Sphinx / Mummy / Mummy Knight / Mummy Lord / Mummy Queen / Mummy Wizard / Shedu / Skeleton / Stone Golem
    • Sahuagin (Page 40) / Sahuagin (Female) / Sahuagin (Male) / Sahuagin Baron / Sahuagin Chieftain / Sahuagin Malenti / Sahuagin Mutant / Sahuagin Netter / Sahuagin Priestess / Sahuagin Raider / Sahuagin Sentry / Sahuagin Warlock
    • Sea Monsters (Page 41) / Acid Shark / Blowfat Glowfish / Chuul / Chuul Juggernaut / Cuttlefish / Dragon Eel / Dragonfish / Dragon Turtle (Huge) / Dragon Turtle (Gargantuan) / Eye of the Deep / Hippocampus / Ixitxachitl / Ixitxachitl, Vampiric / Kapoacinth / Kelpie (Horse) / Kelpie (Humanoid) / Kraken / Monstrous Crab (Gargantuan) / Monstrous Crab (Huge) / Monstrous Crab (Large) / Monstrous Crab (Medium) / Monstrous Crab (Small) / Morkoth / Nereid / Nixie (Female) / Nixie (Male) / Nixie Druid / Nixie Queen / Scylla / Sea Drake / Sea Hag / Sea Kitty / Sea Serpent / Seawolf / Seawolk (Hybrid Form) / Sirine
    • Water (Page 48) / Ooze Para-Elemental (Huge) / Ooze Para-Elemental (Large) / Ooze Para-Elemental (Medium) / Ooze Para-Elemental (Small) / Water Elemental (Huge) / Water Elemental (Large) / Water Elemental (Medium) / Water Elemental (Small) / Water Grue / Water Weird (Large) / Water Weird (Medium) / Tojanida (Adult) / Tojanida (Elder) / Tojanida (Juvenille) / Triton (Female) / Triton (Male) / Triton King / Triton Spellcaster / Water Archon Shoal Reaver / Water Archon Tide Strider / Water Archon Wave Shaper / Water Hawk / Water Oracle
    • Wizards (Page 51) / Dragonborn Wizard / Drow Wizard (Female) / Drow Wizard (Male) / Dwarf Wizard (Female) / Dwarf Wizard (Male) / Elf Wizard x4 / Gnome Wizard (Female) x2 / Gnome Wizard (Male) x2 / Halfling Wizard (Female) / Halfling Wizard (Male) x2 / Homonculus / Human Apprentice (Female) / Human Apprentice (Male) / Human Wizard (Female) x7 / Human Wizard (Male) x7 / High Elf Wizard x6 / Tiefling Wizard (Female) / Tiefling Wizard (Male) / Warforged Wizard

Autumn
    • Bugs (Page 6) / Ankheg / Aranea (Hybrid Form) / Aranea (Spider Form) / Blade Spider / Cave Fisher / Deathjump Spider / Demonweb Spider / Dire Maggot / Drider (Female) / Drider (Male) / Ettercap x2 / Fire Beetle / Giant Ant, Queen / Giant Ant, Soldier / Giant Ant, Winged / Giant Ant, Worker / Giant Bee / Giant Bee, Queen / Giant Bombadier Beetle / Giant Centipede (Colossal) / Giant Centipede (Gargantuan) / Giant Centipede (Huge) / Giant Centipede (Large) / Giant Centipede (Medium) / Giant Centipede (Small) / Giant Centipede (Tiny) / Giant Firefly / Giant Ladybug / Giant Praying Mantis / Giant Roly Poly / Giant Scorpion (Colossal) / Giant Scorpion (Gargantuan) / Giant Scorpion (Huge) / Giant Scorpion (Large) / Giant Scorpion (Medium) / Giant Scorpion (Small) / Giant Scorpion (Tiny) / Giant Slug / Giant Spider (Colossal) / Giant Spider (Gargantuan) / Giant Spider (Huge) / Giant Spider (Large) / Giant Spider (Medium) / Giant Spider (Small) / Giant Spider (Tiny) / Giant Stag Beetle / Giant Wasp (Large) / Giant Wasp (Medium) / Gloomwing / Hellfire Scorpion / Mantisfolk / Mantisfolk Hunter / Mantisfolk Psion / Phase Spider / Purple Worm (Gargantuan) / Purple Worm (Huge) / Purple Wormling / Rot Grub / Scorpionfolk (Female) / Scorpionfolk (Male) / Spider-Eater / Stormclaw Scorpion / Tenebrous Worm
    • Clerics (Page 19) / Aasimar Cleric (Female) / Aasimar Cleric (Male) / Dragonborn Cleric / Drow Cleric / Dwarf Cleric (Female) x3 / Dwarf Cleric (Male) x3 / Dwarf Priest / Elf Cleric x4 / Gnome Cleric (Female) / Gnome Cleric (Male) / Gnome Healer / Halfling Cleric (Female) x2 / Halfling Cleric (Male) x2 / Half-Orc Cleric (Female) / Half-Orc Cleric (Male) / High Elf Cleric x2 / Human Cleric (Female) x5 / Human Cleric (Male) x5 / Human Healer (Female) / Human Healer (Male) / Human Priest (Female) / Human Priest (Male) / Tiefling Cleric (Female) / Tiefling Cleric (Male) / Warforged Cleric
    • Constructs (Page 22) / Caryatid Column / Clay Golem / Eidolon / Flesh Golem (Large) / Flesh Golem (Medium, Female) / Flesh Golem (Medium, Male) / Helmed Horror / Iron Golem (Large) / Iron Golem (Huge) / Kolyarut / Marut / Maug / Nimblewright / Shadesteel Golem / Shield Guardian / Stone Golem (Large) / Stone Golem (Huge) / Tin Golem / Zelekhut
    • Demons (Page 25) / Abyssal Maw / Babau / Balor (Type VI Demon, Huge) / Balor (Type VI Demon, Large) / Bar-Igura (Medium) / Bar-Iguea (Large) / Bebilith / Cambion (Female) / Cambion (Male) / Carnage Demon / Chasme / Dretch / Glabrezu (Type III Demon) / Goristo / Hezrou (Type II Demon) / Incubus x2 / Manes / Marilith (Type V Demon) / Molydeus / Nabassu / Nalfeshnee (Type IV Demon) / Rutterkin / Quasit / Shadow Demon / Succubus x3 / Yochol / Vrock (Type I Demon)
    • Devils (Page 29) / Abishai (Black) / Abishai (Blue) / Abishai (Green) / Abishai (Red) / Abishai (White) / Archdevil / Assassin Devil / Barbed Devil / Bearded Devil / Bone Devil / Chain Devil / Erinyes / Erinyes (with Rope) / Fallen Angel / Harvester Devil / Hellcat / Hell Hound / Horned Devil / Ice Devil / Imp / Legion Devil / Lemure / Misfortune Devil / Nessian Warhound / Nupperibo / Pit Fiend (Large) / Pit Fiend (Huge) / Shocktroop Devil / Spined Devil (Medium) / Spined Devil (Small) / Styx Devil / War Devil / Withering Devil
    • Dragons (Page 33) / Black Dragon (Gargantuan) / Black Dragon (Huge) / Black Dragon (Large) / Black Dragon (Medium) / Black Dragon (Small) / Black Dragon (Tiny) / Dracolich (Gargantuan) / Dracolich (Huge) / Half-Dragon Sorcerer / Red Shadow Dragon (Large)
    • Hobgoblins (Page 36) / Hobgoblin (Female) / Hobgoblin (Male) / Hobgoblin Assassin / Hobgoblin Archer (Female) / Hobgoblin Archer (Male) / Hobgoblin Barbarian / Hobgoblin Blackguard / Hobgoblin Captain / Hobgoblin Cleric (Female) / Hobgoblin Cleric (Male) / Hobgoblin Duskblade / Hobgoblin High Cleric / Hobgoblin Leader / Hobgoblin Lieutenant / Hobgoblin Noncombatant (Female) / Hobgoblin Noncombatant (Male) / Hobgoblin Prisoner / Hobgoblin Ranger / Hobgoblin Samurai / Hobgoblin Sergeant / Hobgoblin Soldier (Female) / Hobgoblin Soldier (Male) / Hobgoblin Thug / Hobgoblin Warcaster / Hobgoblin Warlord / Hobgoblin Warrior (Female) / Hobgoblin Warrior (Male) / Norker
    • Necromancers (Page 38) / Elf Necromancer x2 / Gnome Necromancer / Halfling Necromancer / Human Necromancer (Female) x5 / Human Necromancer (Male) x5
    • Paladins (Page 39) / Aasimar Paladin (Female) / Aasimar Paladin (Male) / Celestial Steed / Dwarf Paladin (Female) x2 / Dwarf Paladin (Male) x2 / Elf Paladin x3 / Gnome Paladin (Female) / Gnome Paladin (Male) / Half-Celestial Paladin (Female) / Half-Celestial Paladin (Male) / Halfling Paladin (Female) x2 / Halfling Paladin (Male) x2 / Half-Dragon Paladin / Half-Ogre Paladin / Half-Orc Paladin (Female) / Half-Orc Paladin (Male) / Human Paladin (Female) x6 / Human Paladin (Male) x6 / Tiefling Paladin (Female) / Tiefling Paladin (Male) / Warforged Paladin
    • Skeletons (Page 42) / Armored Skeleton / Blazing Skeleton / Boneshard Skeleton / Chimera Skeleton / Decrepit Skeleton / Dragon Skeleton / Ettin Skeleton / Giant Skeleton / Horse Skeleton / Kobold Skeleton / Megaraptor Skeleton / Minotaur Skeleton / Owlbear Skeleton / Skeletal Tomb Guardian / Skeleton x2 / Skeleton Archer / Troll Skeleton / Wolf Skeleton
    • Spooooooky! (Page 45) / Annis Hag / Berbalang / Bog Hag / Cauchemar / Death Hag / Green Hag / Flying Monkey / Headless Horseman / Howling Hag / Lagoon Creature / Night Hag / Nightmare / Nothic / Patchwork Doll / Pumpkinhead / Vargouille / War Nightmare / Western Hag / Yeth Hound
    • Undead (Page 47) / Abyssal Ghoul / Allip / Armored Ghoul / Banshee / Barrow Wight / Battle Wight / Bodak / Boneclaw / Crypt Thing / Deathbringer / Death Knight x2 / Deathlock Wight / Demilich / Dread Wraith / Elf Lich / Eye of Fear and Flame / Famine Spirit / Flameskull / Flameskull, Great / Ghast / Ghost (Female) / Ghost (Male) / Ghost Legionnaire / Ghoul x2 / Grim Reaper / Hound of Ill Omen / Huecuva / Lich x3 / Mohrg / Nightcrawler / Nightwalker / Nightwing / Pennaggolan / Revenant (Female) / Revenant (Male) / Shadow / Shadow, Greater / Sheet Phantom / Slaughter Wight / Spectre / Spellstitched Ghoul / Spirit Devourer / Skull Lord / Sword Wraith / Vampire (Female) x5 / Vampire (Male) x5 / Vampire (Gaseous Form) / Vampire Spawn (Female) / Vampire Spawn (Male) / Viscera Devourer / Wight / Wraith
    • Zombies (Page 53) / Bugbear Zombie / Chillborn Zombie / Crawling Claw / Dire Rat Zombie / Dragon Zombie Giant Zombie / Gravehound (Wolf Zombie) / Grey Render Zombie / Griffon Zombie / Horse Zombie / Hungry Zombie / Juju Zombie / Kobold Zombie / Minotaur Zombie / Owlbear Zombie / Rotwing Zombie / Wyvern Zombie / Zombie x2 / Zombie Guard / Zombie Hulk / Zombie Rotter

Winter
    • Air (Page 6) / Aerial Servant / Air Elemental (Huge) / Air Elemental (Large) / Air Elemental (Medium) / Air Elemental (Small) / Air Grue / Arrowhawk (Elder) / Arrowhawk (Adult) / Arrowhawk (Juvenile) / Belker / Dust Devil / Giant Eagle / Giant Owl / Giant Vulture / Invisible Stalker / Peryton / Riding Cloud / Roc (Adult) / Roc (Young) / Roc Chick / Shardstorm Vortex / Storm Archon Lightning Walker / Storm Archon Squallshield / Storm Archon Tempest Weaver / Storm Elemental (Large) / Sylph / Tempest Wisp / Thunderbird / Thunderblast Cyclone / Wind Oracle / Windstriker
    • Barbarians (Page 11) / Dragonborn Barbarian / Dwarf Barbarian (Female) x2 / Dwarf Barbarian (Male) x2 / Elf Barbarian x3 / Goliath Barbarian (Female) / Goliath Barbarian (Male) / Halfling Barbarian (Female) / Halfling Barbarian (Male) / Half-Ogre Barbarian (Female) / Half-Ogre Barbarian (Male) / Half-Orc Barbarian (Female) x7 / Half-Orc Barbarian (Male) x7 / Human Barbarian (Female) x5 / Human Barbarian (Male) x5 / Shifter Barbarian (Female) x2 / Shifter Barbarian (Male) x2 / Warforged Barbarian
    • Bugbears (Page 14) / Bugbear (Female) / Bugbear (Male) / Bugbear Barbarian (Female) / Bugbear Barbarian (Male) / Bugbear Chief / Bugbear Civilian / Bugbear Warrior (Female) / Bugbear Warrior (Male) / Bugbear Ranger / Bugbear Rogue (Female) / Bugbear Rogue (Male) / Bugbear Sergeant / Bugbear Shaman / Bugbear Strangler)
    • Cold (Page 15) / Abominable Yeti / Chillfire Destroyer / Dire Polar Bear / Dire Rhinoceros / Evil Snowman / Frost Dwarf (Female) / Frost Dwarf (Male) / Frost Salamander / Frost Worm / Giant Arctic Fox / Glyptodon / Ice Archon Rimehammer / Ice Archon Hellscourge / Ice Archon Frostshaper / Ice Assassin / Ice Oracle / Ice Para-Elemental (Huge) / Ice Para-Elemental (Large) / Ice Para-Elemental (Medium) / Ice Para-Elemental (Small) / Ice Troll / Neanderthal (Female) / Neanderthal (Male) / Neanderthal Chief / Neanderthal Mystic / Rejkar / Remorhaz / Remorhaz (Young) / Snow Elf (Female) / Snow Elf (Male) / Snow Elf Wizard / Uldra (Female) / Uldra (Male) / Urskan (Armored Bear) / Wendigo / Winter Wolf / Wooly Mammoth / Yeti
    • Dinosaurs (Page 21) / Allosaurus / Ankylosaurus (Macetail Behemoth) / Bloodstriker / Brontosaurus / Deinoychus / Elasmosaurus / Fleshraker / Megaraptor / Plesiosaurus / Pteranodon / Quetzalcoatlus / Stegosaurus (Bloodspike Behemoth) / Swindlespitter / Triceratops / Tyrannosaurus Rex
    • Dragons (Page 25) / Blue Dragon (Gargantuan) / Blue Dragon (Huge) / Blue Dragon (Large) / Blue Dragon (Medium) / Blue Dragon (Small) / White Dragon (Gargantuan) / White Dragon (Huge) / White Dragon (Large) / White Dragon (Medium) / White Dragon (Small) / White Dragon (Tiny)
    • Dungeon Objects (Page 28) / Anvil / Bear Trap / Campfire / Cauldron / Chest (Medium) / Chest (Small) / Crystal Ball / Sack of Treasure / Swirly Portal / Weapon Rack
    • Earth (Page 29) / Crysmal / Earth Archon Groundrager / Earth Archon Rumbler / Earth Archon Seismic Striker / Earth Elemental (Huge) / Earth Elemental (Large) / Earth Elemental (Medium) / Earth Elemental (Small) / Earth Grue / Earth Oracle / Earthwind Ravager / Galeb Duhr / Galeb Duhr Rockcaller / Gargoyle / Margoyle / Mud Buddy / Mud Lasher / Pech (Female) / Pech (Male) / Rockfist Smasher / Sandling / Stone Spike / Stormstone Fury / Xaren / Xorn (Elder) / Xorn (Adult) / Xorn (Juvenile)
    • Genies (Page 32) / Dao (Female) / Dao (Male) / Djinn (Female) / Djinn (Male) / Djinn Noble / Djinn Thunderer
    • Giants (Page 33) / Cloud Giant (Female) / Cloud Giant (Male) / Earth Titan / Ettin (Female) / Ettin (Male) / Frost Giant (Female) / Frost Giant (Male) / Frost Giant Berserker / Frost Giant Jarl / Hill Giant (Female) / Hill Giant (Male) / Minotaur / Minotaur Warrior / Stone Giant (Female) / Stone Giant (Male)
    • Oozes (Page 36) / Arcane Ooze / Awakened Ooze / Black Pudding / Elder Black Pudding / Gelatinous Cube (Huge) / Gelatinous Cube (Large) / Green Slime / Grey Ooze / Mimic (Chest) / Ochre Jelly / Oozeform (Male) / Oozeform (Female) / Slithering Tracker / Stunjelly / Yellow Mold
    • Rogues (Page 39) / Changeling Rogue / Dragonborn Rogue / Drow Rogue (Female) / Drow Rogue (Male) / Dwarf Rogue (Female) / Dwarf Rogue (Male) / Elf Rogue x3 / Gnome Rogue (Female) x2 / Gnome Rogue (Male) x2 / Halfling Rogue (Female) x4 / Halfling Rogue (Male) x4 / Half-Orc Rogue (Female) / Half-Orc Rogue (Male) / High Elf Rogue (Female) / High Elf Rogue (Male) / Human Rogue (Female) x7 / Human Rogue (Male) x7 / Ratfolk Rogue (Female) / Ratfolk Rogue (Male) / Tiefling Rogue (Female) / Tiefling Rogue (Male) / Warforged Rogue
    • Townfolk (Page 42) / Bartender (Female) / Bartender (Male) / Beggar / Blacksmith (Female) / Blacksmith (Male) / Chicken / Child (Female) / Child (Male) x2 / Cow / Dwarf Blacksmith / Merchant (Female) / Merchant (Male) / Pig / Shopkeeper (Female) / Shopkeeper (Male) / Waitress x2 / Waiter / Village Elder (Female) / Village Elder (Male) / Commoner (Female) x3 / Commoner (Male) x3 / Tavern Drunk
    • Underfolk (Page 44) / Deep Gnome (Female) / Deep Gnome (Male) x2 / Deep Gnome Cleric / Deep Gnome Elder / Deep Gnome Illusionist / Deep Gnome Stoneshaper / Derro (Female) / Derro (Male) / Derro Savant / Derro Scout / Doppelganger / Doppelganger Assassin / Gibberling / Grey Dwarf (Female) / Grey Dwarf (Male) / Grey Dwarf Artificer / Grey Dwarf Blackguard / Grey Dwarf General / Grey Dwarf Psychic Warrior / Grey Dwarf Slavedriver / Grimlock (Female) / Grimlock (Male) / Grimlock Chief / Skulk (Female) / Skulk (Male) / Molefolk / Molefolk Assassin / Molefolk Wizard / Mongrelfolk x3 / Quaggoth (Female) / Quaggoth (Male) / Quaggoth Barbarian / Medusa / Medusa Archer / Medusa Bard / Medusa Warrior (Maedar) / Shadowfolk Chainfighter / Shadowfolk Gloomblade / Shadowfolk Warrior / Shadowfolk Witch
    • Weird (Page 47) / Aboleth / Aboleth Mage / Aboleth Overseer / Aboleth Servitor / Balhannoth / Behir / Blink Dog / Bulette / Catoblepas / Choker / Cloaker / Cockatrice / Corpse Creeper / Darkmantle / Death Kiss / Die Tyrant / Delver / Destrachan / Digester / Dire Bulette / Enormous Corpse Creeper / Eyeball / Eye Director / Eye Tyrant / Eye Tyrant (Elder) / Eye Tyrant (Lesser) / Eye Tyrant Mage / Fire Eye Tyrant / Flumph / Gas Spore / Gibbering Abomination / Gibbering Mouther / Gibbering Orb / Girallon / Gouger / Grell / Grell Patriarch / Grell Philosopher / Grey Render / Grick / Grick Alpha / Hook Horror / Iron Gorgon / Misplacement Panther / Misplacement Panther Pack Lord / Neeohghee / Neeohghee Defiler / Neo-Otyugh / Otyugh / Roper / Shocker Lizard / Skum / Spectator / Stirge / Truly Horrid Umber Hulk / Umber Hulk / Yrthak

Spring 2
    • Animals: / Aardvark / Aurochs / Axe Beak / Baluchitherium / Beaver / Capybara / Carnivorous Horse / Giant Beaver / Giant Gecko / Giant Mole / Giant Platypus / Giant Porcupine / Giant Skunk / Mongoose / Platypus / Porcupine / Skunk / Swan / Terror Bird / Thylacine / Titanothere
    • Bandits: / Bandit (Female) / Bandit (Male) x2 / Bandit Alchemist / Bandit Ambusher (Female) / Bandit Ambusher (Male) / Bandit Bruiser (Female) / Bandit Bruiser (Male) / Bandit Captain (Female) / Bandit Captain (Male) / Bandit Cutthroat (Female) / Bandit Cutthroat (Male) / Bandit Guard (Female) / Bandit Guard (Male) / Bandit Lieutenant (Female) / Bandit Lieutenant (Male) / Bandit Priest / Bandit Slinger / Bandit Trapper / Bandit Veteran / Drunk Bandit / Guard Dog / Halfling Bandit (Female) / Halfling Bandit (Male) / Half-Ogre Bandit / Snare Trap
    • Bards: / Aasimar Bard (Female) / Aasimar Bard (Male) / Changeling Bard / Dragonborn Bard / Drow Bard / Dwarf Bard (Female) / Dwarf Bard (Male) / Elf Bard x4 / Gnome Bard (Female) x2 / Gnome Bard (Male) x2 / Halfling Bard (Female) x2 / Halfling Bard (Male) / Half-Elf Bard (Female) x2 / Half-Elf Bard (Male) x2 / Half-Orc Bard (Female) / Half-Orc Bard (Male) / High Elf Bard (Female) / High Elf Bard (Male) / Human Bard (Female) x7 / Human Bard (Male) x7 / Tiefling Bard (Female) / Tiefling Bard (Male) / Warforged Bard
    • Catfolk: / Catfolk (Female) / Catfolk (Male) / Catfolk Barbarian / Catfolk Bard / Catfolk Cleric / Catfolk Hunter / Catfolk Ninja / Catfolk Skirmisher / Catfolk Sorcerer / Catfolk Thief / Catgirl x2 / Cat Lady / Cat Lord / Meowataur / Rakshasa (Female) / Rakshasa (Male) / Rakshasa Assassin / Rakshasa Maharajah / Rakshasa Necromancer / Rakshasa Ruhk / Rakshasa Warrior / Wemic (Female) / Wemic (Male)
    • Dragons: / Copper Dragon (Gargantuan) / Copper Dragon (Huge) / Copper Dragon (Large) / Copper Dragon (Medium) / Copper Dragon (Small) / Copper Dragon (Tiny) / Fang Dragon (Huge) / Fang Dragon (Large)
    • Faerie Court: / Autumn Sidhe (Female) / Autumn Sidhe (Male) x2 / Bralani (Female) / Bralani (Male) / Bralani (Whirlwind Form) / Coure (Ball of Light) / Coure (Female) / Coure (Male) / Fey Lingerer Incanter / Fey Lingerer Knight / Fey Lingerer Vestige / Ghaele (Female) / Ghaele (Light Globe) / Ghaele (Male) / Firre (Female) / Firre (Fire Form) / Firre (Male) / Master of the Wild Hunt / Noviere (Female) / Noviere (Male) / Noviere (Water Form) / Shiere (Female) / Shiere (Male) / Shiere War-Horse / Shiradi (Female) / Shiradi (Male) / Spring Sidhe (Female) x2 / Spring Sidhe (Male) / Summer Sidhe (Female) / Summer Sidhe (Male) x2 / Star Queen / Sun King / Tulani (Female) / Tulani (Male) / Wild Hunt Archer (Female) / Wild Hunt Archer (Male) / Wild Hunt Hornblower / Wild Hunt Hound / Wild Hunt Noble (Female) / Wild Hunt Noble (Male) / Wild Hunt Scout (Female) / Wild Hunt Scout (Male) / Wild Hunt Steed / Winter Sidhe (Female) x2 / Winter Sidhe (Male)
    • Frogfolk: / Black Limbo Toad / Blue Limbo Toad / Bullywug / Bullywug Croaker / Bullywug Duchess / Bullywug Mud Lord / Bullywug Ranger / Bullywug Shaman / Bullywug Twitcher / Death Limbo Toad x2 / Flux Limbo Toad / Frog-Bull / Froghemoth / Green Limbo Toad / Grey Limbo Toad / Grippli / Grippli Archer / Grippli Bard / Grippli Darter / Grippli Leader / Grippli Moon Priest / Grippli Ninja / Grippli Rogue / Limbo Toad Spawn / Limbo Toad Tadpole / Mud Limbo Toad / Red Limbo Toad / White Limbo Toad
    • Giants: / Cyclops (Huge) / Cyclops (Large Female) / Cyclops (Large Male) / Fey Cyclops / Firbolg (Female) / Firbolg (Large Female) / Firbolg (Large Male) / Firbolg (Male) / Firbolg Druid / Firbolg Ranger / Firbolg Warrior / Forest Giant (Female) / Forest Giant (Male) / Verbeeg (Female) / Verbeeg (Male) / Voadkyn (Female) / Voadkyn (Male)
    • Guardian Beasts: / Avoral (Female) / Avoral (Male) / Bariaur (Female) / Bariaur (Male) / Bariaur Defender / Bariaur Ranger / Cervidal (Female) / Cervidal (Male) / Equinal (Female) / Equinal (Male) / Foo Dog / Foo Lion / Hollyphant (Large) / Hollyphant (Small) / Ki-Rin / Leonal (Female) / Leonal (Male) / Leskylor / Leskylor (Three-Headed) / Lupinal (Female) / Lupinal (Male) / Moon Dog / Musteval (Female) / Musteval (Male) / Opinicus / Pachynal (Female) / Pachynal (Male) / Procyal (Female) / Procyal (Male) / Swanmay / Ursinal (Female) / Ursinal (Male) / Vulpinal (Female) / Vulpinal (Male)
    • Hydrae: / Cryohydra (9-Headed) / Fen Hydra (4-Headed) / Hydra (5-Headed) / Lernaean Hydra (12-Headed) / Lesser Hydra (3-Headed) / Mordant Hydra (6-Headed) / Primordial Hydra (8-Headed) / Primordial Naga / Pyrohydra (7-Headed) / Thessalhydra
    • Lycanthropes: / Barghest / Beasthide Shifter (Female) / Beasthide Shifter (Male) / Cliffwalk Shifter (Female) / Cliffwalk Shifter (Male) / Dreamsight Shifter (Female) / Dreamsight Shifter (Male) / Gorebrute Shifter (Female) / Gorebrute Shifter (Male) / Greater Barghest / Longstride Shifter (Female) / Longstride Shifter (Male) / Longtooth Shifter (Female) / Longtooth Shifter (Male) / Razorclaw Shifter (Female) / Razorclaw Shifter (Male) / Swiftwing Shifter (Female) / Swiftwing Shifter (Male) / Truedive Shifter (Female) / Truedive Shifter (Male) / Werebat (Female) / Werebat (Male) / Werebear (Large Female) / Werebear (Large Male) / Werebear (Medium Female) / Werebear (Medium Male) / Wereboar (Female) / Wereboar (Male) / Werecrocodile (Female) / Werecrocodile (Male) / Werehippo / Werepanda / Wererat (Female) / Wererat (Male) / Wereraven / Werespider / Weretiger (Large Female) / Weretiger (Large Male) / Weretiger (Medium Female) / Weretiger (Medium Male) / Werewolf (Female) / Werewolf (Male) / Werewolf Lord (Female) / Werewolf Lord (Male) / Wildhunt Shifter (Female) / Wildhunt Shifter (Male) / Wolfman
    • Monsters: / Al-mi’raj / Aurumvorax / Carbunkle / Gorgimera / Leucrotta / Osquip / Su-Monster / Tarrasque / Venom-Eye Basilisk / Yeth Hound
    • Plants: / Corpse Flower / Mandragora / Russet Mold / Tendriculos / Thorny / Vegepygmy x2 / Vegepygmy Chieftain / Wood Woad
    • Serpentine: / Amphiptere / Amphisbaena / Bone Naga / Coatl / Dark Naga / Flying Snake / Guardian Naga / Hebi-No-Onna / Lamia Matriarch / Lilend x2 / Nagina (Female) / Nagina (Male) / Nagina Beguiler / Nagina Bounty Hunter / Nagina Samurai / Nagina Shugenja / Nightmare Speaker / Serpentfolk / Serpentfolk Abomination / Serpentfolk Anathema / Serpentfolk Archer / Serpentfolk Assassin / Serpentfolk Degenerate / Serpentfolk Disciple / Serpentfolk Incanter / Serpentfolk King / Serpentfolk Mageslayer / Serpentfolk Malison (Female) / Serpentfolk Malison (Male) / Serpentfolk Mastermind / Serpentfolk Mind Whisperer / Serpentfolk (Serpent Form) / Serpentfolk Vampire / Snaketongue (Female) / Snaketongue (Male) / Snaketongue Archer / Snaketongue Broodguard / Snaketongue Celebrant / Snaketongue Cultist (Female) / Snaketongue Cultist (Male) / Snaketongue Hunter (Female) / Snaketongue Hunter (Male) / Snaketongue Mesmerist / Snaketongue Overlord / Snaketongue Psion / Snaketongue Sorcerer / Snaketongue Zealot / Spirit Naga / Water Naga
    • Trolls: / Dire Troll / Rot Troll / Spirit Troll / Venom Troll

Summer 2
    • Brain-Eaters: / Brain Collector / Brain-Eater (Male) x2 / Brain-Eater (Female) / Brain-Eater Lich / Brain-Eater Savant / Brain-Eater Scientist / Brain-Eater Soul Eater / Brain-Eater Tadpole / Brain-Eater Vampire / Brain-Eater Wizard / Brain Golem / Degenerate Brain-Eater / Elder Brain-Eater / Intellect Devourer / Mind Slave (Female) / Mind Slave (Male) / Mindwitness / Paragon Brain-Eater / Ultimate Brain-Eater
    • Celestials: / Angel of Battle / Angel of Light / Angel of Protection / Angel of Valor / Angel of Vengeance / Astral Deva (Female) x3 / Astral Deva (Male) x2 / Astral Diva / Asura (Female) / Asura (Male) / Cherub x2 / Einherjar (Female) / Einherjar (Male) / Empyreal Titan (Female) / Empyreal Titan (Male) / Hound Archon (Female) / Hound Archon (Male) / Hound Archon Hero / Lantern Archon / Monadic Deva (Female) / Monadic Deva (Male) / Movanic Deva (Female) / Movanic Deva (Male) / Per (Female) / Per (Male) / Planetar (Female) / Planetar (Male) / Seraph / Solar (Female) / Solar (Male) / Sword Archon (Female) / Sword Archon (Male) / Throne Archon (Female) / Throne Archon (Male) / Tome Archon (Female) / Tome Archon (Male) / Trumpet Archon (Female) / Trumpet Archon (Male) / Valkyrie x3 / Valkyrie Steed
    • Dragons: / Amethyst Dragon (Huge) / Amethyst Dragon (Large) / Amethyst Dragon (Small) / Crystal Dragon (Gargantuan) / Crystal Dragon (Medium) / Emerald Dragon (Huge) / Gold Dragon (Colossal) / Gold Dragon (Gargantuan) / Gold Dragon (Huge) / Gold Dragon (Large) / Gold Dragon (Medium) / Sapphire Dragon (Large) / Topaz Dragon (Huge) / Topaz Dragon (Large) / Topaz Dragon (Tiny)
    • Featherfolk: / Birdfolk (Female) / Birdfolk (Male) / Birdfolk Archer / Birdfolk Bard / Birdfolk Druid / Birdfolk Flock Leader / Birdfolk Necromancer / Birdfolk Priest / Birdfolk Ranger / Birdfolk Rogue / Birdfolk Warrior (Female) / Birdfolk Warrior (Male) / Birdfolk Windcaller / Birdfolk Wizard / Dire Corby / Ekek / Hsiao / Hsiao Priest / Kenku / Kenku Ringleader / Kenku Sneak / Kenku Sniper / Kenku Songstealer / Kenku Thug / Kenku Wu Jen / Nagpa / Nagpa Witch / Pegataur / Rocfolk / Tengu / Tengu, Human-Headed / Winged Elf x3 / Winged Elf Cleric / Winged Elf Sky Mage
    • Mephits: / Air Mephit / Ash Mephit / Dust Mephit / Earth Mephit / Fire Mephit / Ice Mephit / Lightning Mephit / Magma Mephit / Mineral Mephit / Ooze Mephit / Radiant Mephit / Salt Mephit / Smoke Mephit / Steam Mephit / Vacuum Mephit / Water Mephit
    • Mind Warriors: / Drow Soulknife / Elan Psy-Warrior / Elf Psy-Warrior / Elf Soulknife / Elf Soulbow / Dwarf Psy-Warrior (Female) / Dwarf Psy-Warrior (Male) / Gnome Psy-Warrior (Female) / Gnome Psy-Warrior (Male) / Halfling Soulknife (Female) / Halfling Soulknife (Male) / Half-Orc Psy-Warrior (Female) / Half-Orc Psy-Warrior (Male) / Human Psy-Warrior (Female) x2 / Human Psy-Warrior (Male) x2 / Human Soulknife (Female) x2 / Human Soulknife (Male) x2 / Kalashtar Psy-Warrior (Female) / Kalashtar Psy-Warrior (Male) / Kalashtar Soulknife (Female) / Kalashtar Soulknife (Male) / Psiforged Psy-Warrior / Tiefling Soulknife (Female) / Tiefling Soulknife (Male)
    • Pirates: / Ancient Mariner / Birdfolk Pirate / Elf Pirate x3 / Ghost Captain / Ghost Pirate x2 / Goblin Pirate / Half-Elf Pirate (Female) / Half-Elf Pirate (Male) / Halfling Pirate (Female) / Halfling Pirate (Male) / Half-Orc Pirate (Female) / Half-Orc Pirate (Male) x2 / Human Pirate (Female) x7 / Human Pirate (Male) x7 / Monstrous Pirate x3 / Parrot / Pirate Monkey / Pirate Witch / Ratfolk Pirate / Skeleton Crew x2 / Skeleton Pirate / Tiefling Pirate (Female) / Tiefling Pirate (Male) / Watertouched Pirate (Female) / Watertouched Pirate (Male)
    • Psions: / Dwarf Psion (Female) / Dwarf Psion (Male) / Elan Psion (Female) / Elan Psion (Male) / Elf Psion x3 / Gnome Psion (Female) / Gnome Psion (Male) / Halfling Psion (Female) / Halfling Psion (Male) / Human Psion (Female) x7 / Human Psion (Male) x7 / Kalashtar Psion (Female) / Kalashtar Psion (Male) / Psicrystal x4 / Psiforged Psion
    • Psychic Threats: / Astral Construct (Huge) / Astral Construct (Large) / Astral Construct (Medium) / Astral Construct (Small) / Astral Construct, Winged (Large) / Astral Construct, Winged (Medium) / Astral Raider (Female) / Astral Raider (Male) / Astral Raider Champion / Astral Raider Commander / Astral Raider Mageknight (Female) / Astral Raider Mageknight (Male) / Astral Raider Psion / Baku / Brain in a Jar / Brain in a Robot Body / Brain Mole / Caller in Darkness / Cerebrilith / Cranium Rat / Dreamstealer / Dromite x2 / Dromite Wilder / Dromite Warrior / Giant Psurlon / Grey Glutton / Limbo Adept (Female) / Limbo Adept (Male) / Limbo Adept Anarch / Limbo Adept Enlightened / Limbo Adept Monk (Female) / Limbo Adept Monk (Male) / Limbo Adept Psion / Maenad (Female) / Maenad (Male) / Maenad Wilder / Nightmare Inducer / Oblex / Oblex Elder / Oblex Spawn / Phrenic Cat / Phrenic Gorilla / Phrenic Mastermind / Phthisic / Psion-Killer / Psurlon / Psurlon Adept / Psurlon Elder / Shardmind (Female) / Shardmind (Male) / Shardmind Battlemind / Shardmind Psion / Temporal Filcher / Thought Eater / Thought Slayer / Unbodied / Xeph (Female) / Xeph (Male) / Xeph Psion / Xeph Soulknife (Female) / Xeph Soulknife (Male)
    • Seafarers: / Aquatic Elf Sailor / Barrel / Bucket / Buried Treasure / Cannon / Cannonballs / Cargo / Bosun / Deck Ape / Explorer (Female) / Explorer (Male) x2 / Halfling Sailor (Female) / Halfling Sailor (Male) / Human Sailor (Female) x3 / Human Sailor (Male) x4 / Fisher (Female) / Fisher (Male) x2 / Lookout / Naval Captain (Male) / Naval Captain (Female) / Naval Officer (Female) / Naval Officer (Male) x2 / Old Salt / Rowboat / Sea Captain / Ship’s Wheel / Ship’s Wizard / Stowaway
    • Wasteland: / Air Drake / Baazrag / Beasthead Giant / Braxat / Belgoi x2 / Brohg / Chathrang / Crodlu / Crodlu Chariot / Crodlu, Heavy / Defiler Wizard / Dune Freak / Dune Freak Leader / Dune Reaper / Dune Trader (Female) / Dune Trader (Male) / Dwarf Gladiator / Earth Drake / Erdland / Erdlu / Feral Mantisfolk / Fire Drake / Gaj / Gilth / Half-Dwarf (Female) / Half-Dwarf (Male) / Half-Giant (Female) / Half-Giant (Male) / Half-Giant Gladiator / Human Gladiator (Female) x2 / Human Gladiator (Male) x2 / Hurrum / Id Fiend / Inix / Jankz / Jhakar / Jozhal / Kank / Kestrekel / Kip / Kirre / Mantisfolk Hunter / Mantisfolk Noble / Mantisfolk Predator / Mantisfolk Psionicist / Mantisfolk Raider / Mantisfolk Scout / Mekillot / Nighmare Beast / Preserver Wizard / Pterran x2 / Pterran Archer / Pterran Druid / Pterran Leader / Pterran Psionicist / Pterran Ranger / Pterran Slave / Pterran Thief / Pterrax / Pterrax Rider / Rampager / Razorwing / Renk / Salt Zombie / Sand Spouse (Female) / Sand Spouse (Male) / Sand Spouse (True Form) / Scrab / Scrab Defiler / Scrab Leader / Silk Wyrm / Tembo / Templar (Female) / Templar (Male) / Thrax / Wasteland Druid / Wasteland Elf x2 / Wasteland Elf Preserver / Wasteland Raider x3 / Wasteland Raider Leader / Water Drake / Z’Tal / Eot

13. - Top - End - #13

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by b_jonas View Post
    Show

Spring
    • Animals (Page 6) / Ape / Armadillo / Baboon / Badger / Bat / Billy Goat Gruff / Bison / Black Bear / Blood Hawk / Boar / Brown Bear / Cat / Cheetah / Crocodile / Deer / Dire Ape / Dire Badger / Dire Bat / Dire Bear / Dire Boar / Dire Hyena / Dire Lion / Dire Rat / Dire Sloth / Dire Tiger / Dire Toad / Dire Weasel / Dire Wolf / Dire Wolverine / Dog / Eagle / Elephant / Elk / Fox / Giant Ape / Giant Chameleon / Giant Crocodile / Giant Elk / Giant Frog / Giant Goat / Giant Lizard / Giant Tortoise / Gibbon / Hawk / Hedgehog / Hippopotamus / Hyena / Jackal / Kangaroo / Lemur / Lion / Lizard / Lynx / Monitor Lizard / Monkey / Moose / Okapi / Ostrich / Otter / Owl / Panther / Penguin / Polar Bear / Raccoon / Rat / Raven / Rhinoceros / Snake (Huge) / Snake (Large) / Snake (Medium) / Snake (Small) / Snake (Tiny) / Tiger / Toad / Turtle / Vulture / War Elephant / Weasel / Wildebeest / Wolf / Wolverine
    • Centaurs & Harpies (Page 16) / Centaur (Female) / Centaur (Male) / Centaur Beserker / Centaur Hunter / Centaur Mystic / Harpy / Harpy Archer
    • Dragons (Page 17) / Green Dragon (Gargantuan) / Green Dragon (Huge) / Green Dragon (Large) / Green Dragon (Medium) / Green Dragon (Small) / Green Dragon (Tiny) / Guard Drake / Pseudodragon / Rage Drake / Spiretop Drake / Spitting Drake / Wyvern
    • Druids (Page 19) / Archdruid (Female) / Archdruid (Male) / Catfolk Druid / Dwarf Druid (Female) / Dwarf Druid (Male) / Elf Druid x7 / Gnome Druid (Female) / Gnome Druid (Male) / Halfling Druid (Female) / Halfling Druid (Male) / Human Druid (Female) x5 / Human Druid (Male) x5 / Shifter Druid / Warforged Druid
    • The Fey (Page 21) / Banshrae / Briar Witch Dryad / Brownie (Female) / Brownie (Male) / Dryad / Faerie Dragon / Gremlin / Grig / Grig Fiddler / Jermlaine / Killmoulis / Kitsune / Lamia Swarm / Leprechaun (Female) / Leprechaun (Male) / Meenlock / Nymph / Pixie (Female) / Pixie (Male) / Pixie Bard / Pixie Druid / Pixie Sorceress / Pooka / Quickling / Satyr / Satyr Piper / Spriggan (Female) / Spriggan (Male) / Sprite (Female) / Sprite (Male) / Will O’Wisp
    • Gnolls (Page 23) / Cacklefiend Hyena / Flind / Gnoll (Female) / Gnoll (Male) / Gnoll Claw Fighter / Gnoll Demonic Scourge / Gnoll Fang of Yoonowho / Gnoll Huntmaster / Gnoll Marauder / Gnoll Pack Lord / Gnoll Ranger / Gnoll Shaman / Half-Fiend Gnoll
    • Goblins (Page 24) / Goblin (Female) / Goblin (Male) / Goblin Alchemist / Goblin Archer / Goblin Bat-Bomber / Goblin Blackblade / Goblin Boss / Goblin Civilian / Goblin Cleric / Goblin Cutter / Goblin Dark Knight / Goblin Druid / Goblin Hexer / Goblin Javeliner (Female) / Goblin Javeliner (Male) / Goblin Jester / Goblin King / Goblin Lieutenant / Goblin Ranger / Goblin Rogue (Female) / Goblin Rogue (Male) / Goblin Sentry / Goblin Sergeant / Goblin Sharpshooter / Goblin Skullcleaver / Goblin Slave / Goblin Worgrider / Half-Fiend Goblin / Worg (Medium) / Worg (Large)
    • Monsters (Page 26) / Basilisk / Chimera / Griffon / Lamia / Manticore / Owlbear / Oxidation Critter
    • Mounts (Page 27) / Camel / Donkey / Llama / Pack Mule / Pack Yak / Pegaus / Hippogriff / Racing Bird / Racing Snail / Riding Boar / Riding Dog / Riding Horse x2 / Riding Pony / Riding Lizard / Riding Zebra / Unicorn / Warhorse x2 / Warpony / War Rhino
    • Orcs (Page 30) / Orc (Female) / Orc (Male) / Orc Archer (Female) / Orc Archer (Male) / Orc Assassin / Orc Beserker / Orc Bloodrager / Orc Boar Knight / Orc Chieftain / Orc Civilian (Female) / Orc Civilian (Male) / Orc Cleric (Female) / Orc Cleric (Male) / Orc Drudge / Orc Fighter / Orc Gatekeeper / Orc Raider / Orc Ranger / Orc Shaman / Orc Slave / Orc Tribesman / Orc Tribeswoman / Orc Warchief / Orc Warrior (Female) / Orc Warrior (Male) / Orc Witch / Orog (Female) / Orog (Male)
    • Plants (Page 32) / Assassin Vine / Awakened Shrub / Battlebriar (Huge) / Battlebriar (Large) / Cactusfolk / Fungusfolk Adult / Fungusfolk Sovereign / Fungusfolk Sprout / Needle Blight / Phantom Fungus / Plumbing Pipe Plant / Shambling Mound / Shrieker / Topiary Guardian / Treant / Tri-Flower Frond / Twig Blight / Vine Blight / Violet Fungus / Yellow Musk Creeper / Yellow Musk Zombie (Female) / Yellow Musk Zombie (Male)
    • Rangers (Page 35) / Catfolk Ranger (Female) / Catfolk Ranger (Male) / Dragonborn Ranger / Drow Ranger (Female) / Drow Ranger (Male) / Dwarf Ranger (Female) / Dwarf Ranger (Male) / Elf Ranger x5 / Gnome Ranger (Female) / Gnome Ranger (Male) x2 / Halfling Ranger (Female) x2 / Halfling Ranger (Male) x2 / Half-Ogre Ranger (Female) / Half-Ogre Ranger (Male) / High Elf Ranger x2 / Human Ranger (Female) x6 / Human Ranger (Male) x6 / Kobold Ranger / Shifter Ranger (Female) / Shifter Ranger (Male) / Warforged Ranger
    • Trolls (Page 38) / Bridge Troll / Cave Troll / Forest Troll (Female) / Forest Troll (Male) / Forest Troll Chieftain / Forest Troll Witch Doctor / Mountain Troll / Troll (Female) / Troll (Male) / Troll Hunter / Troll Spellcaster / Two-Headed Troll / War Troll

Summer
    • Dragons (Page 6) / Bloodseeker Drake / Brass Dragon (Gargantuan) / Brass Dragon (Huge) / Brass Dragon (Large) / Brass Dragon (Medium) / Brass Dragon (Small) / Brass Dragon (Tiny) / Crystal Drake / Dracotaur / Dracotaur Rager / Dragonne / Half-Dragon Horse / Half-Dragon Wolf / Horned Drake / Red Dragon (Colossal) / Red Dragon (Gargantuan) / Red Dragon (Huge) / Red Dragon (Large) / Red Dragon (Medium) / Red Dragon (Small)
    • Fighters (Page 11) / Dragonborn Fighter / Drow Fighter (Female) / Drow Fighter (Male) / Dwarf Fighter (Female) x3 / Dwarf Fighter (Male) x3 / Elf Fighter x3 / Gnome Fighter (Female) / Gnome Fighter (Male) / Halfling Fighter (Female) / Halfling fighter (Male) / Half-Dragon Fighter / Half-Ogre Fighter (Female) / Half-Ogre Fighter (Male) / High Elf Fighter x2 / Human Fighter (Female) x5 / Human Fighter (Male) x5 / Human Gladiator (Female) / Human Gladiator (Male) / Human Guard (Female) / Human Guard (Male) / Warforged Fighter x3
    • Fire (Page 14) / Ash Rat / Azer Beastlady / Azer Foot Soldier / Azer Rager / Azer Taskmaster / Azer Warrior / Fire Archon Blazesteel / Fire Archon Ash Disciple / Fire Archon Emberguard / Fire Bat / Fire Elemental (Small) / Fire Elemental (Medium) / Fire Elemental (Large) / Fire Elemental (Huge) / Firelasher / Fire Oracle / Flame Snake / Magma Claw / Magma Para-Elemental (Large) / Magma Para-Elemental (Medium) / Magma Strider / Magmin / Phoelarch Mage / Phoelarch Warrior / Phoera / Rast / Rockfire Dreadnought / Salamander / Salamander Archer / Salamander Firetail / Salamander Flamebrother / Salamander Lancer / Salamander Noble / Thoqquaa
    • Genies (Page 18) / Efreet (Female) / Efreet (Male) / Efreet Cinderlord / Efreet Noble / Marid (Female) / Marid (Male)
    • Giants (Page 19) / Fire Giant (Female) / Fire Giant (Male) / Fire Giant Cleric / Fire Giant Forgecaller / Fire Titan / Sea Giant (Female) / Sea Giant (Male) / Storm Giant (Female) / Storm Giant (Male)
    • Kobolds (Page 21) / Black Dragonwrought Kobold / Blue Dragonwrought Kobold / Green Dragonwrought Kobold / Kobold / Kobold Barbarian / Kobold Bard / Kobold Civilian / Kobold Dragonshield / Kobold Gnomeslayer / Kobold Leader / Kobold Liutenant / Kobold Miner / Kobold Minion / Kobold Rat Master / Kobold Sergeant / Kobold Sentry / Kobold Shaman / Kobold Skirmisher / Kobold Skyblade / Kobold Slave / Kobold Slinger / Kobold Sorcerer / Kobold Thief / Kobold Trapsmith / Kobold Weasel-Rider / Kobold Wyrmpriest / Red Dragonwrought Kobold / Urd / Urd Rock-Dropper / War Weasel / White Dragonwrought Kobold
    • Lizardfolk (Page 23) / Blackscale Lizardfolk / Blackscale Ranger / Chameleonfolk / Dark Talon Lizardfolk / Dark Talon Lizardfolk Champion / Dark Talon Lizardfolk Shaman / Dark Talon Lizardfolk King / Dark Talon Lizardfolk Wasp-Rider / Firenewt / Firenewt Strider-Rider / Firenewt Warlock / Firenewt Leader / Giant Strider / Greenscale Darter / Greenscale Hunter / Greenscale Mystic / Lizardfolk (with club) / Lizardfolk (with spear) / Lizardfolk Archer / Lizardfolk Barbarian / Lizardfolk Civilian / Lizardfolk Fighter / Lizardfolk Human-Wrestler / Lizardfolk Lieutenant / Lizardfolk Leader / Lizardfolk Psion / Lizardfolk Ranger / Lizardfolk Rogue / Lizardfolk Shaman / Lizardfolk Sorcerer / Lizard King / Poison Dusk Lizardfolk / Poison Dusk Lizardfolk Assassin / Poison Dusk Lizardfolk Leader / Poison Dusk Lizardfolk Lieutenant / Poison Dusk Lizardfolk Shaman / Poison Dusk Lizardfolk Wizard / Venomtongue / Venomtongue Warlock
    • Marine Animals (Page 26) / Baleen Whale (Humpback) / Barracuda / Big Fish / Bigger Fish / Cachalot Whale (Sperm) / Dire Barracuda / Dire Eel / Dire Shark / Dolphin / Dolphin, Psionic / Eel / Electric Eel / Giant Clam / Giant Leech / Giant Octopus / Giant Sea Anemone / Giant Seahorse / Giant Squid / Jellyfish / Leopard Seal / Little Fish / Manta Ray / Octopus / Orca (Killer Whale) / Otter / Porpoise / Sea Lion / Shark (Huge) / Shark (Large) / Shark (Medium) / Snapping Turtle / Squid / Stingray / Swordfish / Walrus
    • Oceanfolk (Page 32) / Aquatic Elf (Female) / Aquatic Elf (Male) / Aquatic Elf Gish / Aquatic Elf Ranger / Aquatic Elf Rogue / Aquatic Elf Soldier / Aquatic Elf Wizard / Aquatic Ogre / Aquatic Troll (Scrag) / Half-Celestial Locathah / Koalinth (Female) / Koalinth (Male) / Koalinth Blackguard / Koalinth Cleric / Koalinth Leader / Kooatowa / Kooatowa Guard / Kooatowa Harpooner / Kooatowa Maruader / Kooatowa Monitor / Kooatowa Slaver / Kooatowa Whip / Locathah / Locathah Crossbowman / Locathah Druid / Locathah Eel Rider / Locathah Leader / Locathah Sergeant / Merfolk (Female) / Merfolk (Male) / Merfolk Assassin / Merfolk Bard / Merfolk Crossbowman / Merfolk Druid / Merfolk Wizard / Merrow / Tortle / Tortle Ninja
    • Ogres (Page 35) / Oni Mage / Oni Night Haunter / Ogre (Female) / Ogre (Male) / Ogre Barbarian / Ogre Nightstalker / Ogre Savage / Ogre Shaman / Ogre Skirmisher / Ogre War Hulk / Skullcrusher Ogre / Zombie Ogre
    • Pyramid Guardians (Page 37) / Androsphinx / Criosphinx / Crypt Thing / Death Dog / Eater of the Dead / Giant Mummy / Giant Skeleton / Gynosphinx / Hiercosphinx / Horusfolk / Horusfolk Cleric / Jackalwere / Krenshar / Lammasu / Marrulurk / Marrusault / Marrutact / Minor Sphinx / Mummy / Mummy Knight / Mummy Lord / Mummy Queen / Mummy Wizard / Shedu / Skeleton / Stone Golem
    • Sahuagin (Page 40) / Sahuagin (Female) / Sahuagin (Male) / Sahuagin Baron / Sahuagin Chieftain / Sahuagin Malenti / Sahuagin Mutant / Sahuagin Netter / Sahuagin Priestess / Sahuagin Raider / Sahuagin Sentry / Sahuagin Warlock
    • Sea Monsters (Page 41) / Acid Shark / Blowfat Glowfish / Chuul / Chuul Juggernaut / Cuttlefish / Dragon Eel / Dragonfish / Dragon Turtle (Huge) / Dragon Turtle (Gargantuan) / Eye of the Deep / Hippocampus / Ixitxachitl / Ixitxachitl, Vampiric / Kapoacinth / Kelpie (Horse) / Kelpie (Humanoid) / Kraken / Monstrous Crab (Gargantuan) / Monstrous Crab (Huge) / Monstrous Crab (Large) / Monstrous Crab (Medium) / Monstrous Crab (Small) / Morkoth / Nereid / Nixie (Female) / Nixie (Male) / Nixie Druid / Nixie Queen / Scylla / Sea Drake / Sea Hag / Sea Kitty / Sea Serpent / Seawolf / Seawolk (Hybrid Form) / Sirine
    • Water (Page 48) / Ooze Para-Elemental (Huge) / Ooze Para-Elemental (Large) / Ooze Para-Elemental (Medium) / Ooze Para-Elemental (Small) / Water Elemental (Huge) / Water Elemental (Large) / Water Elemental (Medium) / Water Elemental (Small) / Water Grue / Water Weird (Large) / Water Weird (Medium) / Tojanida (Adult) / Tojanida (Elder) / Tojanida (Juvenille) / Triton (Female) / Triton (Male) / Triton King / Triton Spellcaster / Water Archon Shoal Reaver / Water Archon Tide Strider / Water Archon Wave Shaper / Water Hawk / Water Oracle
    • Wizards (Page 51) / Dragonborn Wizard / Drow Wizard (Female) / Drow Wizard (Male) / Dwarf Wizard (Female) / Dwarf Wizard (Male) / Elf Wizard x4 / Gnome Wizard (Female) x2 / Gnome Wizard (Male) x2 / Halfling Wizard (Female) / Halfling Wizard (Male) x2 / Homonculus / Human Apprentice (Female) / Human Apprentice (Male) / Human Wizard (Female) x7 / Human Wizard (Male) x7 / High Elf Wizard x6 / Tiefling Wizard (Female) / Tiefling Wizard (Male) / Warforged Wizard

Autumn
    • Bugs (Page 6) / Ankheg / Aranea (Hybrid Form) / Aranea (Spider Form) / Blade Spider / Cave Fisher / Deathjump Spider / Demonweb Spider / Dire Maggot / Drider (Female) / Drider (Male) / Ettercap x2 / Fire Beetle / Giant Ant, Queen / Giant Ant, Soldier / Giant Ant, Winged / Giant Ant, Worker / Giant Bee / Giant Bee, Queen / Giant Bombadier Beetle / Giant Centipede (Colossal) / Giant Centipede (Gargantuan) / Giant Centipede (Huge) / Giant Centipede (Large) / Giant Centipede (Medium) / Giant Centipede (Small) / Giant Centipede (Tiny) / Giant Firefly / Giant Ladybug / Giant Praying Mantis / Giant Roly Poly / Giant Scorpion (Colossal) / Giant Scorpion (Gargantuan) / Giant Scorpion (Huge) / Giant Scorpion (Large) / Giant Scorpion (Medium) / Giant Scorpion (Small) / Giant Scorpion (Tiny) / Giant Slug / Giant Spider (Colossal) / Giant Spider (Gargantuan) / Giant Spider (Huge) / Giant Spider (Large) / Giant Spider (Medium) / Giant Spider (Small) / Giant Spider (Tiny) / Giant Stag Beetle / Giant Wasp (Large) / Giant Wasp (Medium) / Gloomwing / Hellfire Scorpion / Mantisfolk / Mantisfolk Hunter / Mantisfolk Psion / Phase Spider / Purple Worm (Gargantuan) / Purple Worm (Huge) / Purple Wormling / Rot Grub / Scorpionfolk (Female) / Scorpionfolk (Male) / Spider-Eater / Stormclaw Scorpion / Tenebrous Worm
    • Clerics (Page 19) / Aasimar Cleric (Female) / Aasimar Cleric (Male) / Dragonborn Cleric / Drow Cleric / Dwarf Cleric (Female) x3 / Dwarf Cleric (Male) x3 / Dwarf Priest / Elf Cleric x4 / Gnome Cleric (Female) / Gnome Cleric (Male) / Gnome Healer / Halfling Cleric (Female) x2 / Halfling Cleric (Male) x2 / Half-Orc Cleric (Female) / Half-Orc Cleric (Male) / High Elf Cleric x2 / Human Cleric (Female) x5 / Human Cleric (Male) x5 / Human Healer (Female) / Human Healer (Male) / Human Priest (Female) / Human Priest (Male) / Tiefling Cleric (Female) / Tiefling Cleric (Male) / Warforged Cleric
    • Constructs (Page 22) / Caryatid Column / Clay Golem / Eidolon / Flesh Golem (Large) / Flesh Golem (Medium, Female) / Flesh Golem (Medium, Male) / Helmed Horror / Iron Golem (Large) / Iron Golem (Huge) / Kolyarut / Marut / Maug / Nimblewright / Shadesteel Golem / Shield Guardian / Stone Golem (Large) / Stone Golem (Huge) / Tin Golem / Zelekhut
    • Demons (Page 25) / Abyssal Maw / Babau / Balor (Type VI Demon, Huge) / Balor (Type VI Demon, Large) / Bar-Igura (Medium) / Bar-Iguea (Large) / Bebilith / Cambion (Female) / Cambion (Male) / Carnage Demon / Chasme / Dretch / Glabrezu (Type III Demon) / Goristo / Hezrou (Type II Demon) / Incubus x2 / Manes / Marilith (Type V Demon) / Molydeus / Nabassu / Nalfeshnee (Type IV Demon) / Rutterkin / Quasit / Shadow Demon / Succubus x3 / Yochol / Vrock (Type I Demon)
    • Devils (Page 29) / Abishai (Black) / Abishai (Blue) / Abishai (Green) / Abishai (Red) / Abishai (White) / Archdevil / Assassin Devil / Barbed Devil / Bearded Devil / Bone Devil / Chain Devil / Erinyes / Erinyes (with Rope) / Fallen Angel / Harvester Devil / Hellcat / Hell Hound / Horned Devil / Ice Devil / Imp / Legion Devil / Lemure / Misfortune Devil / Nessian Warhound / Nupperibo / Pit Fiend (Large) / Pit Fiend (Huge) / Shocktroop Devil / Spined Devil (Medium) / Spined Devil (Small) / Styx Devil / War Devil / Withering Devil
    • Dragons (Page 33) / Black Dragon (Gargantuan) / Black Dragon (Huge) / Black Dragon (Large) / Black Dragon (Medium) / Black Dragon (Small) / Black Dragon (Tiny) / Dracolich (Gargantuan) / Dracolich (Huge) / Half-Dragon Sorcerer / Red Shadow Dragon (Large)
    • Hobgoblins (Page 36) / Hobgoblin (Female) / Hobgoblin (Male) / Hobgoblin Assassin / Hobgoblin Archer (Female) / Hobgoblin Archer (Male) / Hobgoblin Barbarian / Hobgoblin Blackguard / Hobgoblin Captain / Hobgoblin Cleric (Female) / Hobgoblin Cleric (Male) / Hobgoblin Duskblade / Hobgoblin High Cleric / Hobgoblin Leader / Hobgoblin Lieutenant / Hobgoblin Noncombatant (Female) / Hobgoblin Noncombatant (Male) / Hobgoblin Prisoner / Hobgoblin Ranger / Hobgoblin Samurai / Hobgoblin Sergeant / Hobgoblin Soldier (Female) / Hobgoblin Soldier (Male) / Hobgoblin Thug / Hobgoblin Warcaster / Hobgoblin Warlord / Hobgoblin Warrior (Female) / Hobgoblin Warrior (Male) / Norker
    • Necromancers (Page 38) / Elf Necromancer x2 / Gnome Necromancer / Halfling Necromancer / Human Necromancer (Female) x5 / Human Necromancer (Male) x5
    • Paladins (Page 39) / Aasimar Paladin (Female) / Aasimar Paladin (Male) / Celestial Steed / Dwarf Paladin (Female) x2 / Dwarf Paladin (Male) x2 / Elf Paladin x3 / Gnome Paladin (Female) / Gnome Paladin (Male) / Half-Celestial Paladin (Female) / Half-Celestial Paladin (Male) / Halfling Paladin (Female) x2 / Halfling Paladin (Male) x2 / Half-Dragon Paladin / Half-Ogre Paladin / Half-Orc Paladin (Female) / Half-Orc Paladin (Male) / Human Paladin (Female) x6 / Human Paladin (Male) x6 / Tiefling Paladin (Female) / Tiefling Paladin (Male) / Warforged Paladin
    • Skeletons (Page 42) / Armored Skeleton / Blazing Skeleton / Boneshard Skeleton / Chimera Skeleton / Decrepit Skeleton / Dragon Skeleton / Ettin Skeleton / Giant Skeleton / Horse Skeleton / Kobold Skeleton / Megaraptor Skeleton / Minotaur Skeleton / Owlbear Skeleton / Skeletal Tomb Guardian / Skeleton x2 / Skeleton Archer / Troll Skeleton / Wolf Skeleton
    • Spooooooky! (Page 45) / Annis Hag / Berbalang / Bog Hag / Cauchemar / Death Hag / Green Hag / Flying Monkey / Headless Horseman / Howling Hag / Lagoon Creature / Night Hag / Nightmare / Nothic / Patchwork Doll / Pumpkinhead / Vargouille / War Nightmare / Western Hag / Yeth Hound
    • Undead (Page 47) / Abyssal Ghoul / Allip / Armored Ghoul / Banshee / Barrow Wight / Battle Wight / Bodak / Boneclaw / Crypt Thing / Deathbringer / Death Knight x2 / Deathlock Wight / Demilich / Dread Wraith / Elf Lich / Eye of Fear and Flame / Famine Spirit / Flameskull / Flameskull, Great / Ghast / Ghost (Female) / Ghost (Male) / Ghost Legionnaire / Ghoul x2 / Grim Reaper / Hound of Ill Omen / Huecuva / Lich x3 / Mohrg / Nightcrawler / Nightwalker / Nightwing / Pennaggolan / Revenant (Female) / Revenant (Male) / Shadow / Shadow, Greater / Sheet Phantom / Slaughter Wight / Spectre / Spellstitched Ghoul / Spirit Devourer / Skull Lord / Sword Wraith / Vampire (Female) x5 / Vampire (Male) x5 / Vampire (Gaseous Form) / Vampire Spawn (Female) / Vampire Spawn (Male) / Viscera Devourer / Wight / Wraith
    • Zombies (Page 53) / Bugbear Zombie / Chillborn Zombie / Crawling Claw / Dire Rat Zombie / Dragon Zombie Giant Zombie / Gravehound (Wolf Zombie) / Grey Render Zombie / Griffon Zombie / Horse Zombie / Hungry Zombie / Juju Zombie / Kobold Zombie / Minotaur Zombie / Owlbear Zombie / Rotwing Zombie / Wyvern Zombie / Zombie x2 / Zombie Guard / Zombie Hulk / Zombie Rotter

Winter
    • Air (Page 6) / Aerial Servant / Air Elemental (Huge) / Air Elemental (Large) / Air Elemental (Medium) / Air Elemental (Small) / Air Grue / Arrowhawk (Elder) / Arrowhawk (Adult) / Arrowhawk (Juvenile) / Belker / Dust Devil / Giant Eagle / Giant Owl / Giant Vulture / Invisible Stalker / Peryton / Riding Cloud / Roc (Adult) / Roc (Young) / Roc Chick / Shardstorm Vortex / Storm Archon Lightning Walker / Storm Archon Squallshield / Storm Archon Tempest Weaver / Storm Elemental (Large) / Sylph / Tempest Wisp / Thunderbird / Thunderblast Cyclone / Wind Oracle / Windstriker
    • Barbarians (Page 11) / Dragonborn Barbarian / Dwarf Barbarian (Female) x2 / Dwarf Barbarian (Male) x2 / Elf Barbarian x3 / Goliath Barbarian (Female) / Goliath Barbarian (Male) / Halfling Barbarian (Female) / Halfling Barbarian (Male) / Half-Ogre Barbarian (Female) / Half-Ogre Barbarian (Male) / Half-Orc Barbarian (Female) x7 / Half-Orc Barbarian (Male) x7 / Human Barbarian (Female) x5 / Human Barbarian (Male) x5 / Shifter Barbarian (Female) x2 / Shifter Barbarian (Male) x2 / Warforged Barbarian
    • Bugbears (Page 14) / Bugbear (Female) / Bugbear (Male) / Bugbear Barbarian (Female) / Bugbear Barbarian (Male) / Bugbear Chief / Bugbear Civilian / Bugbear Warrior (Female) / Bugbear Warrior (Male) / Bugbear Ranger / Bugbear Rogue (Female) / Bugbear Rogue (Male) / Bugbear Sergeant / Bugbear Shaman / Bugbear Strangler)
    • Cold (Page 15) / Abominable Yeti / Chillfire Destroyer / Dire Polar Bear / Dire Rhinoceros / Evil Snowman / Frost Dwarf (Female) / Frost Dwarf (Male) / Frost Salamander / Frost Worm / Giant Arctic Fox / Glyptodon / Ice Archon Rimehammer / Ice Archon Hellscourge / Ice Archon Frostshaper / Ice Assassin / Ice Oracle / Ice Para-Elemental (Huge) / Ice Para-Elemental (Large) / Ice Para-Elemental (Medium) / Ice Para-Elemental (Small) / Ice Troll / Neanderthal (Female) / Neanderthal (Male) / Neanderthal Chief / Neanderthal Mystic / Rejkar / Remorhaz / Remorhaz (Young) / Snow Elf (Female) / Snow Elf (Male) / Snow Elf Wizard / Uldra (Female) / Uldra (Male) / Urskan (Armored Bear) / Wendigo / Winter Wolf / Wooly Mammoth / Yeti
    • Dinosaurs (Page 21) / Allosaurus / Ankylosaurus (Macetail Behemoth) / Bloodstriker / Brontosaurus / Deinoychus / Elasmosaurus / Fleshraker / Megaraptor / Plesiosaurus / Pteranodon / Quetzalcoatlus / Stegosaurus (Bloodspike Behemoth) / Swindlespitter / Triceratops / Tyrannosaurus Rex
    • Dragons (Page 25) / Blue Dragon (Gargantuan) / Blue Dragon (Huge) / Blue Dragon (Large) / Blue Dragon (Medium) / Blue Dragon (Small) / White Dragon (Gargantuan) / White Dragon (Huge) / White Dragon (Large) / White Dragon (Medium) / White Dragon (Small) / White Dragon (Tiny)
    • Dungeon Objects (Page 28) / Anvil / Bear Trap / Campfire / Cauldron / Chest (Medium) / Chest (Small) / Crystal Ball / Sack of Treasure / Swirly Portal / Weapon Rack
    • Earth (Page 29) / Crysmal / Earth Archon Groundrager / Earth Archon Rumbler / Earth Archon Seismic Striker / Earth Elemental (Huge) / Earth Elemental (Large) / Earth Elemental (Medium) / Earth Elemental (Small) / Earth Grue / Earth Oracle / Earthwind Ravager / Galeb Duhr / Galeb Duhr Rockcaller / Gargoyle / Margoyle / Mud Buddy / Mud Lasher / Pech (Female) / Pech (Male) / Rockfist Smasher / Sandling / Stone Spike / Stormstone Fury / Xaren / Xorn (Elder) / Xorn (Adult) / Xorn (Juvenile)
    • Genies (Page 32) / Dao (Female) / Dao (Male) / Djinn (Female) / Djinn (Male) / Djinn Noble / Djinn Thunderer
    • Giants (Page 33) / Cloud Giant (Female) / Cloud Giant (Male) / Earth Titan / Ettin (Female) / Ettin (Male) / Frost Giant (Female) / Frost Giant (Male) / Frost Giant Berserker / Frost Giant Jarl / Hill Giant (Female) / Hill Giant (Male) / Minotaur / Minotaur Warrior / Stone Giant (Female) / Stone Giant (Male)
    • Oozes (Page 36) / Arcane Ooze / Awakened Ooze / Black Pudding / Elder Black Pudding / Gelatinous Cube (Huge) / Gelatinous Cube (Large) / Green Slime / Grey Ooze / Mimic (Chest) / Ochre Jelly / Oozeform (Male) / Oozeform (Female) / Slithering Tracker / Stunjelly / Yellow Mold
    • Rogues (Page 39) / Changeling Rogue / Dragonborn Rogue / Drow Rogue (Female) / Drow Rogue (Male) / Dwarf Rogue (Female) / Dwarf Rogue (Male) / Elf Rogue x3 / Gnome Rogue (Female) x2 / Gnome Rogue (Male) x2 / Halfling Rogue (Female) x4 / Halfling Rogue (Male) x4 / Half-Orc Rogue (Female) / Half-Orc Rogue (Male) / High Elf Rogue (Female) / High Elf Rogue (Male) / Human Rogue (Female) x7 / Human Rogue (Male) x7 / Ratfolk Rogue (Female) / Ratfolk Rogue (Male) / Tiefling Rogue (Female) / Tiefling Rogue (Male) / Warforged Rogue
    • Townfolk (Page 42) / Bartender (Female) / Bartender (Male) / Beggar / Blacksmith (Female) / Blacksmith (Male) / Chicken / Child (Female) / Child (Male) x2 / Cow / Dwarf Blacksmith / Merchant (Female) / Merchant (Male) / Pig / Shopkeeper (Female) / Shopkeeper (Male) / Waitress x2 / Waiter / Village Elder (Female) / Village Elder (Male) / Commoner (Female) x3 / Commoner (Male) x3 / Tavern Drunk
    • Underfolk (Page 44) / Deep Gnome (Female) / Deep Gnome (Male) x2 / Deep Gnome Cleric / Deep Gnome Elder / Deep Gnome Illusionist / Deep Gnome Stoneshaper / Derro (Female) / Derro (Male) / Derro Savant / Derro Scout / Doppelganger / Doppelganger Assassin / Gibberling / Grey Dwarf (Female) / Grey Dwarf (Male) / Grey Dwarf Artificer / Grey Dwarf Blackguard / Grey Dwarf General / Grey Dwarf Psychic Warrior / Grey Dwarf Slavedriver / Grimlock (Female) / Grimlock (Male) / Grimlock Chief / Skulk (Female) / Skulk (Male) / Molefolk / Molefolk Assassin / Molefolk Wizard / Mongrelfolk x3 / Quaggoth (Female) / Quaggoth (Male) / Quaggoth Barbarian / Medusa / Medusa Archer / Medusa Bard / Medusa Warrior (Maedar) / Shadowfolk Chainfighter / Shadowfolk Gloomblade / Shadowfolk Warrior / Shadowfolk Witch
    • Weird (Page 47) / Aboleth / Aboleth Mage / Aboleth Overseer / Aboleth Servitor / Balhannoth / Behir / Blink Dog / Bulette / Catoblepas / Choker / Cloaker / Cockatrice / Corpse Creeper / Darkmantle / Death Kiss / Die Tyrant / Delver / Destrachan / Digester / Dire Bulette / Enormous Corpse Creeper / Eyeball / Eye Director / Eye Tyrant / Eye Tyrant (Elder) / Eye Tyrant (Lesser) / Eye Tyrant Mage / Fire Eye Tyrant / Flumph / Gas Spore / Gibbering Abomination / Gibbering Mouther / Gibbering Orb / Girallon / Gouger / Grell / Grell Patriarch / Grell Philosopher / Grey Render / Grick / Grick Alpha / Hook Horror / Iron Gorgon / Misplacement Panther / Misplacement Panther Pack Lord / Neeohghee / Neeohghee Defiler / Neo-Otyugh / Otyugh / Roper / Shocker Lizard / Skum / Spectator / Stirge / Truly Horrid Umber Hulk / Umber Hulk / Yrthak

Spring 2
    • Animals: / Aardvark / Aurochs / Axe Beak / Baluchitherium / Beaver / Capybara / Carnivorous Horse / Giant Beaver / Giant Gecko / Giant Mole / Giant Platypus / Giant Porcupine / Giant Skunk / Mongoose / Platypus / Porcupine / Skunk / Swan / Terror Bird / Thylacine / Titanothere
    • Bandits: / Bandit (Female) / Bandit (Male) x2 / Bandit Alchemist / Bandit Ambusher (Female) / Bandit Ambusher (Male) / Bandit Bruiser (Female) / Bandit Bruiser (Male) / Bandit Captain (Female) / Bandit Captain (Male) / Bandit Cutthroat (Female) / Bandit Cutthroat (Male) / Bandit Guard (Female) / Bandit Guard (Male) / Bandit Lieutenant (Female) / Bandit Lieutenant (Male) / Bandit Priest / Bandit Slinger / Bandit Trapper / Bandit Veteran / Drunk Bandit / Guard Dog / Halfling Bandit (Female) / Halfling Bandit (Male) / Half-Ogre Bandit / Snare Trap
    • Bards: / Aasimar Bard (Female) / Aasimar Bard (Male) / Changeling Bard / Dragonborn Bard / Drow Bard / Dwarf Bard (Female) / Dwarf Bard (Male) / Elf Bard x4 / Gnome Bard (Female) x2 / Gnome Bard (Male) x2 / Halfling Bard (Female) x2 / Halfling Bard (Male) / Half-Elf Bard (Female) x2 / Half-Elf Bard (Male) x2 / Half-Orc Bard (Female) / Half-Orc Bard (Male) / High Elf Bard (Female) / High Elf Bard (Male) / Human Bard (Female) x7 / Human Bard (Male) x7 / Tiefling Bard (Female) / Tiefling Bard (Male) / Warforged Bard
    • Catfolk: / Catfolk (Female) / Catfolk (Male) / Catfolk Barbarian / Catfolk Bard / Catfolk Cleric / Catfolk Hunter / Catfolk Ninja / Catfolk Skirmisher / Catfolk Sorcerer / Catfolk Thief / Catgirl x2 / Cat Lady / Cat Lord / Meowataur / Rakshasa (Female) / Rakshasa (Male) / Rakshasa Assassin / Rakshasa Maharajah / Rakshasa Necromancer / Rakshasa Ruhk / Rakshasa Warrior / Wemic (Female) / Wemic (Male)
    • Dragons: / Copper Dragon (Gargantuan) / Copper Dragon (Huge) / Copper Dragon (Large) / Copper Dragon (Medium) / Copper Dragon (Small) / Copper Dragon (Tiny) / Fang Dragon (Huge) / Fang Dragon (Large)
    • Faerie Court: / Autumn Sidhe (Female) / Autumn Sidhe (Male) x2 / Bralani (Female) / Bralani (Male) / Bralani (Whirlwind Form) / Coure (Ball of Light) / Coure (Female) / Coure (Male) / Fey Lingerer Incanter / Fey Lingerer Knight / Fey Lingerer Vestige / Ghaele (Female) / Ghaele (Light Globe) / Ghaele (Male) / Firre (Female) / Firre (Fire Form) / Firre (Male) / Master of the Wild Hunt / Noviere (Female) / Noviere (Male) / Noviere (Water Form) / Shiere (Female) / Shiere (Male) / Shiere War-Horse / Shiradi (Female) / Shiradi (Male) / Spring Sidhe (Female) x2 / Spring Sidhe (Male) / Summer Sidhe (Female) / Summer Sidhe (Male) x2 / Star Queen / Sun King / Tulani (Female) / Tulani (Male) / Wild Hunt Archer (Female) / Wild Hunt Archer (Male) / Wild Hunt Hornblower / Wild Hunt Hound / Wild Hunt Noble (Female) / Wild Hunt Noble (Male) / Wild Hunt Scout (Female) / Wild Hunt Scout (Male) / Wild Hunt Steed / Winter Sidhe (Female) x2 / Winter Sidhe (Male)
    • Frogfolk: / Black Limbo Toad / Blue Limbo Toad / Bullywug / Bullywug Croaker / Bullywug Duchess / Bullywug Mud Lord / Bullywug Ranger / Bullywug Shaman / Bullywug Twitcher / Death Limbo Toad x2 / Flux Limbo Toad / Frog-Bull / Froghemoth / Green Limbo Toad / Grey Limbo Toad / Grippli / Grippli Archer / Grippli Bard / Grippli Darter / Grippli Leader / Grippli Moon Priest / Grippli Ninja / Grippli Rogue / Limbo Toad Spawn / Limbo Toad Tadpole / Mud Limbo Toad / Red Limbo Toad / White Limbo Toad
    • Giants: / Cyclops (Huge) / Cyclops (Large Female) / Cyclops (Large Male) / Fey Cyclops / Firbolg (Female) / Firbolg (Large Female) / Firbolg (Large Male) / Firbolg (Male) / Firbolg Druid / Firbolg Ranger / Firbolg Warrior / Forest Giant (Female) / Forest Giant (Male) / Verbeeg (Female) / Verbeeg (Male) / Voadkyn (Female) / Voadkyn (Male)
    • Guardian Beasts: / Avoral (Female) / Avoral (Male) / Bariaur (Female) / Bariaur (Male) / Bariaur Defender / Bariaur Ranger / Cervidal (Female) / Cervidal (Male) / Equinal (Female) / Equinal (Male) / Foo Dog / Foo Lion / Hollyphant (Large) / Hollyphant (Small) / Ki-Rin / Leonal (Female) / Leonal (Male) / Leskylor / Leskylor (Three-Headed) / Lupinal (Female) / Lupinal (Male) / Moon Dog / Musteval (Female) / Musteval (Male) / Opinicus / Pachynal (Female) / Pachynal (Male) / Procyal (Female) / Procyal (Male) / Swanmay / Ursinal (Female) / Ursinal (Male) / Vulpinal (Female) / Vulpinal (Male)
    • Hydrae: / Cryohydra (9-Headed) / Fen Hydra (4-Headed) / Hydra (5-Headed) / Lernaean Hydra (12-Headed) / Lesser Hydra (3-Headed) / Mordant Hydra (6-Headed) / Primordial Hydra (8-Headed) / Primordial Naga / Pyrohydra (7-Headed) / Thessalhydra
    • Lycanthropes: / Barghest / Beasthide Shifter (Female) / Beasthide Shifter (Male) / Cliffwalk Shifter (Female) / Cliffwalk Shifter (Male) / Dreamsight Shifter (Female) / Dreamsight Shifter (Male) / Gorebrute Shifter (Female) / Gorebrute Shifter (Male) / Greater Barghest / Longstride Shifter (Female) / Longstride Shifter (Male) / Longtooth Shifter (Female) / Longtooth Shifter (Male) / Razorclaw Shifter (Female) / Razorclaw Shifter (Male) / Swiftwing Shifter (Female) / Swiftwing Shifter (Male) / Truedive Shifter (Female) / Truedive Shifter (Male) / Werebat (Female) / Werebat (Male) / Werebear (Large Female) / Werebear (Large Male) / Werebear (Medium Female) / Werebear (Medium Male) / Wereboar (Female) / Wereboar (Male) / Werecrocodile (Female) / Werecrocodile (Male) / Werehippo / Werepanda / Wererat (Female) / Wererat (Male) / Wereraven / Werespider / Weretiger (Large Female) / Weretiger (Large Male) / Weretiger (Medium Female) / Weretiger (Medium Male) / Werewolf (Female) / Werewolf (Male) / Werewolf Lord (Female) / Werewolf Lord (Male) / Wildhunt Shifter (Female) / Wildhunt Shifter (Male) / Wolfman
    • Monsters: / Al-mi’raj / Aurumvorax / Carbunkle / Gorgimera / Leucrotta / Osquip / Su-Monster / Tarrasque / Venom-Eye Basilisk / Yeth Hound
    • Plants: / Corpse Flower / Mandragora / Russet Mold / Tendriculos / Thorny / Vegepygmy x2 / Vegepygmy Chieftain / Wood Woad
    • Serpentine: / Amphiptere / Amphisbaena / Bone Naga / Coatl / Dark Naga / Flying Snake / Guardian Naga / Hebi-No-Onna / Lamia Matriarch / Lilend x2 / Nagina (Female) / Nagina (Male) / Nagina Beguiler / Nagina Bounty Hunter / Nagina Samurai / Nagina Shugenja / Nightmare Speaker / Serpentfolk / Serpentfolk Abomination / Serpentfolk Anathema / Serpentfolk Archer / Serpentfolk Assassin / Serpentfolk Degenerate / Serpentfolk Disciple / Serpentfolk Incanter / Serpentfolk King / Serpentfolk Mageslayer / Serpentfolk Malison (Female) / Serpentfolk Malison (Male) / Serpentfolk Mastermind / Serpentfolk Mind Whisperer / Serpentfolk (Serpent Form) / Serpentfolk Vampire / Snaketongue (Female) / Snaketongue (Male) / Snaketongue Archer / Snaketongue Broodguard / Snaketongue Celebrant / Snaketongue Cultist (Female) / Snaketongue Cultist (Male) / Snaketongue Hunter (Female) / Snaketongue Hunter (Male) / Snaketongue Mesmerist / Snaketongue Overlord / Snaketongue Psion / Snaketongue Sorcerer / Snaketongue Zealot / Spirit Naga / Water Naga

Summer 2
    • Brain-Eaters: / Brain Collector / Brain-Eater (Male) x2 / Brain-Eater (Female) / Brain-Eater Lich / Brain-Eater Savant / Brain-Eater Scientist / Brain-Eater Soul Eater / Brain-Eater Tadpole / Brain-Eater Vampire / Brain-Eater Wizard / Brain Golem / Degenerate Brain-Eater / Elder Brain-Eater / Intellect Devourer / Mind Slave (Female) / Mind Slave (Male) / Mindwitness / Paragon Brain-Eater / Ultimate Brain-Eater
    • Celestials: / Angel of Battle / Angel of Light / Angel of Protection / Angel of Valor / Angel of Vengeance / Astral Deva (Female) x3 / Astral Deva (Male) x2 / Astral Diva / Asura (Female) / Asura (Male) / Cherub x2 / Einherjar (Female) / Einherjar (Male) / Empyreal Titan (Female) / Empyreal Titan (Male) / Hound Archon (Female) / Hound Archon (Male) / Hound Archon Hero / Lantern Archon / Monadic Deva (Female) / Monadic Deva (Male) / Movanic Deva (Female) / Movanic Deva (Male) / Per (Female) / Per (Male) / Planetar (Female) / Planetar (Male) / Seraph / Solar (Female) / Solar (Male) / Sword Archon (Female) / Sword Archon (Male) / Throne Archon (Female) / Throne Archon (Male) / Tome Archon (Female) / Tome Archon (Male) / Trumpet Archon (Female) / Trumpet Archon (Male) / Valkyrie x3 / Valkyrie Steed
    • Dragons: / Amethyst Dragon (Huge) / Amethyst Dragon (Large) / Amethyst Dragon (Small) / Crystal Dragon (Gargantuan) / Crystal Dragon (Medium) / Emerald Dragon (Huge) / Gold Dragon (Colossal) / Gold Dragon (Gargantuan) / Gold Dragon (Huge) / Gold Dragon (Large) / Gold Dragon (Medium) / Sapphire Dragon (Large) / Topaz Dragon (Huge) / Topaz Dragon (Large) / Topaz Dragon (Tiny)
    • Featherfolk: / Birdfolk (Female) / Birdfolk (Male) / Birdfolk Archer / Birdfolk Bard / Birdfolk Druid / Birdfolk Flock Leader / Birdfolk Necromancer / Birdfolk Priest / Birdfolk Ranger / Birdfolk Rogue / Birdfolk Warrior (Female) / Birdfolk Warrior (Male) / Birdfolk Windcaller / Birdfolk Wizard / Dire Corby / Ekek / Hsiao / Hsiao Priest / Kenku / Kenku Ringleader / Kenku Sneak / Kenku Sniper / Kenku Songstealer / Kenku Thug / Kenku Wu Jen / Nagpa / Nagpa Witch / Pegataur / Rocfolk / Tengu / Tengu, Human-Headed / Winged Elf x3 / Winged Elf Cleric / Winged Elf Sky Mage
    • Mephits: / Air Mephit / Ash Mephit / Dust Mephit / Earth Mephit / Fire Mephit / Ice Mephit / Lightning Mephit / Magma Mephit / Mineral Mephit / Ooze Mephit / Radiant Mephit / Salt Mephit / Smoke Mephit / Steam Mephit / Vacuum Mephit / Water Mephit
    • Mind Warriors: / Drow Soulknife / Elan Psy-Warrior / Elf Psy-Warrior / Elf Soulknife / Elf Soulbow / Dwarf Psy-Warrior (Female) / Dwarf Psy-Warrior (Male) / Gnome Psy-Warrior (Female) / Gnome Psy-Warrior (Male) / Halfling Soulknife (Female) / Halfling Soulknife (Male) / Half-Orc Psy-Warrior (Female) / Half-Orc Psy-Warrior (Male) / Human Psy-Warrior (Female) x2 / Human Psy-Warrior (Male) x2 / Human Soulknife (Female) x2 / Human Soulknife (Male) x2 / Kalashtar Psy-Warrior (Female) / Kalashtar Psy-Warrior (Male) / Kalashtar Soulknife (Female) / Kalashtar Soulknife (Male) / Psiforged Psy-Warrior / Tiefling Soulknife (Female) / Tiefling Soulknife (Male)
    • Pirates: / Ancient Mariner / Birdfolk Pirate / Elf Pirate x3 / Ghost Captain / Ghost Pirate x2 / Goblin Pirate / Half-Elf Pirate (Female) / Half-Elf Pirate (Male) / Halfling Pirate (Female) / Halfling Pirate (Male) / Half-Orc Pirate (Female) / Half-Orc Pirate (Male) x2 / Human Pirate (Female) x7 / Human Pirate (Male) x7 / Monstrous Pirate x3 / Parrot / Pirate Monkey / Pirate Witch / Ratfolk Pirate / Skeleton Crew x2 / Skeleton Pirate / Tiefling Pirate (Female) / Tiefling Pirate (Male) / Watertouched Pirate (Female) / Watertouched Pirate (Male)
    • Psions: / Dwarf Psion (Female) / Dwarf Psion (Male) / Elan Psion (Female) / Elan Psion (Male) / Elf Psion x3 / Gnome Psion (Female) / Gnome Psion (Male) / Halfling Psion (Female) / Halfling Psion (Male) / Human Psion (Female) x7 / Human Psion (Male) x7 / Kalashtar Psion (Female) / Kalashtar Psion (Male) / Psicrystal x4 / Psiforged Psion
    • Psychic Threats: / Astral Construct (Huge) / Astral Construct (Large) / Astral Construct (Medium) / Astral Construct (Small) / Astral Construct, Winged (Large) / Astral Construct, Winged (Medium) / Astral Raider (Female) / Astral Raider (Male) / Astral Raider Champion / Astral Raider Commander / Astral Raider Mageknight (Female) / Astral Raider Mageknight (Male) / Astral Raider Psion / Baku / Brain in a Jar / Brain in a Robot Body / Brain Mole / Caller in Darkness / Cerebrilith / Cranium Rat / Dreamstealer / Dromite x2 / Dromite Wilder / Dromite Warrior / Giant Psurlon / Grey Glutton / Limbo Adept (Female) / Limbo Adept (Male) / Limbo Adept Anarch / Limbo Adept Enlightened / Limbo Adept Monk (Female) / Limbo Adept Monk (Male) / Limbo Adept Psion / Maenad (Female) / Maenad (Male) / Maenad Wilder / Nightmare Inducer / Oblex / Oblex Elder / Oblex Spawn / Phrenic Cat / Phrenic Gorilla / Phrenic Mastermind / Phthisic / Psion-Killer / Psurlon / Psurlon Adept / Psurlon Elder / Shardmind (Female) / Shardmind (Male) / Shardmind Battlemind / Shardmind Psion / Temporal Filcher / Thought Eater / Thought Slayer / Unbodied / Xeph (Female) / Xeph (Male) / Xeph Psion / Xeph Soulknife (Female) / Xeph Soulknife (Male)
    • Seafarers: / Aquatic Elf Sailor / Barrel / Bucket / Buried Treasure / Cannon / Cannonballs / Cargo / Bosun / Deck Ape / Explorer (Female) / Explorer (Male) x2 / Halfling Sailor (Female) / Halfling Sailor (Male) / Human Sailor (Female) x3 / Human Sailor (Male) x4 / Fisher (Female) / Fisher (Male) x2 / Lookout / Naval Captain (Male) / Naval Captain (Female) / Naval Officer (Female) / Naval Officer (Male) x2 / Old Salt / Rowboat / Sea Captain / Ship’s Wheel / Ship’s Wizard / Stowaway
    • Wasteland: / Air Drake / Baazrag / Beasthead Giant / Braxat / Belgoi x2 / Brohg / Chathrang / Crodlu / Crodlu Chariot / Crodlu, Heavy / Defiler Wizard / Dune Freak / Dune Freak Leader / Dune Reaper / Dune Trader (Female) / Dune Trader (Male) / Dwarf Gladiator / Earth Drake / Erdland / Erdlu / Feral Mantisfolk / Fire Drake / Gaj / Gilth / Half-Dwarf (Female) / Half-Dwarf (Male) / Half-Giant (Female) / Half-Giant (Male) / Half-Giant Gladiator / Human Gladiator (Female) x2 / Human Gladiator (Male) x2 / Hurrum / Id Fiend / Inix / Jankz / Jhakar / Jozhal / Kank / Kestrekel / Kip / Kirre / Mantisfolk Hunter / Mantisfolk Noble / Mantisfolk Predator / Mantisfolk Psionicist / Mantisfolk Raider / Mantisfolk Scout / Mekillot / Nighmare Beast / Preserver Wizard / Pterran x2 / Pterran Archer / Pterran Druid / Pterran Leader / Pterran Psionicist / Pterran Ranger / Pterran Slave / Pterran Thief / Pterrax / Pterrax Rider / Rampager / Razorwing / Renk / Salt Zombie / Sand Spouse (Female) / Sand Spouse (Male) / Sand Spouse (True Form) / Scrab / Scrab Defiler / Scrab Leader / Silk Wyrm / Tembo / Templar (Female) / Templar (Male) / Thrax / Wasteland Druid / Wasteland Elf x2 / Wasteland Elf Preserver / Wasteland Raider x3 / Wasteland Raider Leader / Water Drake / Z’Tal / Eot
    Thanks, but... I meant more of an alphabetical list. Something that had entries like this, for example:

Dragon, Black (Sum 1, p. 31)
    Dragon, Blue (Sum 1, p. 37
    Dragon, Green (Spr 1, p. 26)
    etc...

(Reference locations for example only, I didn't bother looking them up.)

If I knew off the top of my head which resource had the monster I was looking for, I wouldn't need the list. ;)

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

RangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Arin View Post
    Thanks, but... I meant more of an alphabetical list. Something that had entries like this, for example:

Dragon, Black (Sum 1, p. 31)
    Dragon, Blue (Sum 1, p. 37
    Dragon, Green (Spr 1, p. 26)
    etc...

(Reference locations for example only, I didn't bother looking them up.)

If I knew off the top of my head which resource had the monster I was looking for, I wouldn't need the list. ;)
    Just do CTRL + F.

Thanks, b_jonas! I have wanted this EXACT thing on numerous occasions as I'm flipping frantically through 5 PDFs, 20 minutes before a session! This is a livesaver.

15. - Top - End - #15

Quote Originally Posted by b_jonas View Post
    Show

Spring

Summer

Autumn

Winter

Spring 2

Summer 2
    Well dang, bookmarked. Great work.
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy

16. - Top - End - #16

Quote Originally Posted by GooeyChewie View Post
    Beautiful! I encourage everybody to pay more than the minimum for these. They're worth it.
    I agree and did and would say the same for the other sets as well. Well worth paying a little more above the minimum for his wonderful.
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude... seeming to be true within the context of the game world.

"D&D does not have SECRET rules that can only be revealed by meticulous deconstruction of words and grammar. There is only the unclear rules prose that makes people think there are secret rules to be revealed."

Consistency between games and tables is but the dream of a madman - Mastikator

17. - Top - End - #17

Love the Birdfolk - and the choices for each are pretty fun ;)

The Cardinal as a Priest is the best one :)

Canary / Bard

Bluefoot Booby / Wizard

Vulture / Necromancer

Bald Eagle / Leader

Pigeon / Rogue (though I think he missed an opportunity to use a Robbin here ;) )

Not sure on the rest, my best guesses are:

spArrow / Archer

Peregrine Falcon / Windcaller

BlueJay or Mountain Bluebird / Druid

Totally lost on the Ranger - maybe a Dove?
    Last edited by JustinKase; 2021-10-14 at 09:37 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

I realise that this has nothing to do with the Giant but I'd like to vent my frustration that if I decide to pay the minimum of $8 I'm required to pay an extra $0.44 in sales tax. Not sure when this became a thing for digital purchases but I don't like it >.>
    EDIT: Apparently if I pretend to live in the US the VAT becomes $0.00 instead, but I'm not sure how ethical that is.
    Last edited by Lissou; 2021-10-15 at 08:49 AM.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

Rich, these are awesome! I've been waiting for the Dim Sun stuff for ages! Many thanks!

So anyone pick out any famous characters? I'm pretty sure I found Moana among the Seafarers.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

20. - Top - End - #20

Quote Originally Posted by Lissou View Post
    I realise that this has nothing to do with the Giant but I'd like to vent my frustration that if I decide to pay the minimum of $8 I'm required to pay an extra $0.44 in sales tax. Not sure when this became a thing for digital purchases but I don't like it >.>
    EDIT: Apparently if I pretend to live in the US the VAT becomes $0.00 instead, but I'm not sure how ethical that is.
    My understanding (and I admit this may be completely off-base) is that there is some type of new law in the last year or so that makes companies more responsible for collecting this tax in the EU (and/or the UK?). I know this was recently a problem with Ookoodook where the proprietor there had to shell out quite a bit of money to get into compliance with it (to a point where they suspended shipments to the EU for a few weeks while figuring it out). I also know that Gumroad didn't do this before but now made me click a checkbox designating my products as "e-publications" which apparently reduces this tax from what it would be if I was offering some other kind of product. So it's definitely A Whole Thing outside of me or Gumroad or what have you.
    Rich Burlew

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

My understanding (and I admit this may be completely off-base) is that there is some type of new law in the last year or so that makes companies more responsible for collecting this tax in the EU (and/or the UK?). I know this was recently a problem with Ookoodook where the proprietor there had to shell out quite a bit of money to get into compliance with it (to a point where they suspended shipments to the EU for a few weeks while figuring it out). I also know that Gumroad didn't do this before but now made me click a checkbox designating my products as "e-publications" which apparently reduces this tax from what it would be if I was offering some other kind of product. So it's definitely A Whole Thing outside of me or Gumroad or what have you.
    Thanks for responding! And thanks for checking the box, I did see it was the reduced tax but thought maybe that was because it was on Gumroad.
    I don't know about the UK, but the EU has a minimum sales tax of 15% (it's 20% here in France) that applies to most things, and there is a reduced rate of 5% minimum (5.5% here in France) for books, including electronic books now apparently. By checking the box you're allowing people in the EU to pay a greatly reduced rate, so thanks!

Stores here have to show the price after tax on their labels, not the one before tax, or it's considered false advertising or bait and switch or something, but obviously that can't apply to a store that sells to countries with different rates all over the world, especially when everyone can set their own price. I think I was mostly annoyed being told the price was different after the fact but again, nobody's fault here, and this kind of change probably hurts the stores as much or more than the buyers, if it means they lose sales and stuff.

Thanks for adding the digital tokens! Fortunately for me I had already bought all the other books so I'll be getting those retroactively, which is also great of you to do!

22. - Top - End - #22

Would it be possible to buy the 6 PDFs together for a lower price? If not, will it maybe be possible once 8 PDFs are out?

23. - Top - End - #23

I love the mephits! I have to think of a fitting adventure for them, because they have to be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Torath View Post
    So anyone pick out any famous characters? I'm pretty sure I found Moana among the Seafarers.
    One of the pirates is Dread Pirate Roberts from The Princess Bride. The male gnome psion looks like he could be a reference, but it could also just be an archetype.
    Demiliches. Why'd it have to be demiliches?

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

Giant FYI, Gumroad said they'd contact you, but the cover page in your post links to the Spring edition rather than Summer 2 (i.e. https://gumroad.com/l/amfesspring#)

Edit: Looks like you got it fixed!
    Last edited by facw; 2021-10-18 at 10:21 AM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    One of the pirates is Dread Pirate Roberts from The Princess Bride. The male gnome psion looks like he could be a reference, but it could also just be an archetype.
    I admit I wasn't sure about Dread Pirate Roberts aka Westley. I seem to recall he was dressed all in black, rather than having a white shirt. But then, Moana had a red top in the movie, rather than a green one, so it could be close enough.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

RangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lissou View Post
    Stores here have to show the price after tax on their labels, not the one before tax, or it's considered false advertising or bait and switch or something, but obviously that can't apply to a store that sells to countries with different rates all over the world, especially when everyone can set their own price. I think I was mostly annoyed being told the price was different after the fact but again, nobody's fault here, and this kind of change probably hurts the stores as much or more than the buyers, if it means they lose sales and stuff.
    This is such an interesting difference: when I'm shopping online in the US, there is always an extra fee. Sometimes it's pennies on the dollar, and sometimes it's like another half of the original cost on top. No joke, I've spent 1.7x the original list price on an event ticketing website once (and you bet I never booked through that website again). In that context, $0.44 seemed like nothing at all, but if you're accustomed to having taxes/fees up front it makes sense that would be jarring!

Thanks for adding the digital tokens! Fortunately for me I had already bought all the other books so I'll be getting those retroactively, which is also great of you to do!
    Agreed. I muddled through 2020 & Spring 2021 by doing screenshot snips [SHIFT + WINDOWS KEY + S] of whatever mini I wanted to use, but having the more aesthetically-pleasing rounded edges and backgrounds will be a nice addition if I ever do an online game again! (Fingers crossed for never having to, I love in-person too much, but the digital tokens are a great choice regardless)

27. - Top - End - #27

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Torath View Post
    Rich, these are awesome! I've been waiting for the Dim Sun stuff for ages! Many thanks!

One of those Mind Slaves looks an awful lot like Roy.

Anyway, love the set. Those "Wastelanders" are from Dark Sun? Did they ever get updated stats for 3rd edition+?

And once again, I'd like to renew my request for characters from the prestige classes in the DMG.
    'F' is the fire that rains from the Sky
    'U' for Uranium, BOMB!
    'N' is for No Survivors...

28. - Top - End - #28

Just a note if anyone had wanted to use PayPal to pay and found out that it wasn't being accepted:

It turns out Gumroad changed the way they process PayPal payments since the last time I put out a new product, and I needed to specifically opt in and connect my account in order to accept it. I've now done that, so everyone should be able to use PayPal again.

Whelp, it seemed like it was working there for a moment but it's not processing the payments correctly (on Gumroad's end) and I had to turn it back off. I'm going to look into it but if you can pay through another method I recommend doing so.
    Rich Burlew

29. - Top - End - #29

Just a note if anyone had wanted to use PayPal to pay and found out that it wasn't being accepted:

It turns out Gumroad changed the way they process PayPal payments since the last time I put out a new product, and I needed to specifically opt in and connect my account in order to accept it. I've now done that, so everyone should be able to use PayPal again.

Whelp, it seemed like it was working there for a moment but it's not processing the payments correctly (on Gumroad's end) and I had to turn it back off. I'm going to look into it but if you can pay through another method I recommend doing so.
    I paid with Paypal on the 14th and it took the money out of my account so if it is not being given to you Gumroad is owes you or they owe me a refund so I can give it to you.
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude... seeming to be true within the context of the game world.

"D&D does not have SECRET rules that can only be revealed by meticulous deconstruction of words and grammar. There is only the unclear rules prose that makes people think there are secret rules to be revealed."

Consistency between games and tables is but the dream of a madman - Mastikator

30. - Top - End - #30

Bought it - couldn't use Paypal -, nice as always though the monsters are now firmly in unknown territory for me.