Let me preface this by saying that i hate the curse of strahd module, the more i read and run it the more i dislike. BUT i have my party well into the game and their ally is Arabelle, a 8-12 year old girl, so i decided to make her useful. I made her a seer that gives the party useful information and a homebrew warlock subclass that makes her patron a powerful spirit that has tethered itself to her (an old human knight/king/warrior, it will probbaly wind up being strahds father or an old enemy of his). Anyhow i wanted to share the warlock subclass with you all.

NOTE: i use alot of homebrew that comes from all over the place, so if you see something you dont recognize just roll with it.

Expanded Spell list: basically all the spells in the ESL are homebrew so i will not include them, but they are mainly RP and support spells that work on the abilities of a child character that is trying to help the party but cant actually fight.

Level 1: Memories of the fallen
Your connection to the spirit allows you access to their memories and experience, choose three of the following:

*You gain expertise with one skill you are already proficient in.
*You gain proficiency in one skill
*you gain proficiency with 1 weapon
*you gain proficiency with an armor 1 step above yours (example, if you chose this with light armor proficiency, you gain medium armor proficiency)
*You learn 1 language of your choice.
*You learn 1 cantrip from any spell list

You may change these choices when you finish a long rest

Level 6: Ghostly Form
Your connection to the spirit grants you the ability to move through occupied spaces and move through thin objects

additionally attack's of opportunity made against you are made at disadvantage.

Level 10: Phantom Wail
At 6th level you gain the ability to unleash the powers of a banshee upon your enemies, target creatures within a 30ft cone must make a charisma saving throw or be stunned till the end of your next turn and deafened until magically healed. You may use this ability a number of times per long rest equal to your proficiency modifier.

Level 14: Apparition
starting at 14th level your spirit has gained enough power to materialize in battle and combat your enemies. Once per long rest you may summon a Sword wraith commander or a Ghost Warlock

*NPC: Sword Wraith Commander
*NPC: Ghost Warlock

This NPC is friendly to you and your allies, acts on its own initiative and follows your orders. If you are knocked unconscious it will cease all other activities to move as quickly to your location and protect you.