New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Searching for a D&D comic

Hi all! I’m searching for a D&D comic that saw online a couple of years ago. My memory of it is very vague; from what I do recall it was a 4 panel comic, comedic in nature, drawn in color, hosted/posted on Reddit- similar to the Weekly Roll by CME_T.

I can only remember two strips. The punchline for one was a joke about how the human in this party was the only one without darkvision. The other one was a joke about how the party was attending a fancy ball, and the fighter/martial class showed up in full plate, oblivious to the fact that he would stick out like a sore thumb.

The characters I remember were that fighter/martial class I mentioned, a human man with light brown skin and short black hair; a tiefling woman, who I think had purple skin and was a caster; and I think a halfling wizard?

I’ve been scouring the internet, but haven’t been able to find it yet. If anyone else knows what I’m talking about, I would definitely appreciate the help, thank you!
    My avatar is by Kari Avalon, aka @evatrice on twitter!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Searching for a D&D comic

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Searching for a D&D comic

Quote Originally Posted by Precure View Post
    This isn’t what I was thinking of, but I was also looking for this series of comics so you have already helped me out! Thank you!
    My avatar is by Kari Avalon, aka @evatrice on twitter!