New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: 3.5e Batman Campaign (2.0)

The barrelbomb exploded, spreading golden, glittering flakes all over the deck of the Chraal. Raam howled in anger, but seemed to manage to shake most of the particulate off of his face.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    It's Kate's turn. Not sure if Feather was holding off for some reason.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Kate clutched her halberd tightly but remained on the platform, refusing to jump down into the fray just yet. Down in the fog, the dwarf continued to flail around in vain, still not comprehending where his aggressors had come from. He shouted up to Raam on the boat, calling for instruction. The half-giant called back;

"They're on the crane you fuggin' idiots!"

As Barbara watched, she could see the Dwarf stop what he was doing and squint skyward, looking for her through the mist.

Down on the ship, the man with the crossbow continued to inch backwards towards the stern, but took aim and launched another crossbow at Kate. The heavy bolt caused her ectoplasmic defenses to ripple somewhat but otherwise fell away harmlessly; it was too wide to get a direct hit on her armor anyway and her psychic defenses were more than enough to keep her safe. The shooter cursed, panicked, and abandoned reloading his weapon, making instead for the tail of the ship, turning his back to the party.

Show
    Okay, Kate takes a ready action. Heavy crossbowman fires and fails miserably, his morale is in the toilet and he's bailing as quick as his bloody shoes can carry him. Still no sign of the guys who hit the river.

You've worked your list of enemies down from 7 to 3. That's the good news. The bad news is, the dwarf is tanky and Raam and the Half Orc both look like they could dispense some serious damage. So you need to keep thinking ahead of them or if they get on a role they could chop you up pretty bad.

You still have one bomb-looking item, but as Spoiler pointed out, you'll want to think carefully about how you use it. The other barrels you've seen so far have all replicated a spell of some kind when they were set off. Other tip I'll leave gently is, even though you don't know what the red barrel is, all of the other barrels have required a reagent -- water, electricity, ect. in order to produce their effects. The exception being the acid barrel, though Barbara rather cleverly managed to turn that into a battery anyway.

It's Barbara's turn now, then Raam gets to go. Make it count.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ettin in the Playground

DruidGuy

Barbara looks with an amused grin at the two thugs on the docks and the boss thug on the decks before reaching into her pouch for a scrap of shimmering spidersilk. With a few ancient words she flings the silvery web into the air, where it races along the rigging, the deck and the land side of the pier, wrapping around the various foes as it expanded into a vast mass of binding threads.

Show

Cast Web spell, basically they're all entangled. Those who fail a DC 18 reflex save are totally incapable of moving without devoting actions to it. Description is here. https://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/web.htm

Target area is blue circle on roll 20
    Last edited by JbeJ275; 2021-11-26 at 07:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadarMonkey1 View Post
    I suddenly feel that my character is not as optimized as it could be...

Oh well, it should still be fun.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

The dwarf, slow, cumbersome and heavily laden as he was, found himself stuck firm to the docks below, helpless. Raam and the half orc were a bit quicker on their feet, and managed to avoid becoming completely ensnared. Ram looked up at the crane and his eyes flashed a deep violet. He begins to levitate away from the webs, moving twenty feet straight up in the air, his dark purple crystal scimitar flashing in the moonlight. He still had another forty or fifty feet to go before he reached the top of the crane, but he was on his way.

The half orc howled in frustration and fought his way towards the ship. He used his incredible, rage-induced strength to fight and tear against the webs, forcing himself up the side of the entangled ship and slowly hauling himself up, nearing the edge of the balustrade.

Show
    Turn order is Stephanie, then Kate. Raam manifested Levitate to move out of the webs and towards your position, the half orc is slowly climbing the side of the ship. The shooter is fleeing and the dwarf is stuck pat in place.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

d6 Re: 3.5e Batman Campaign (2.0)

=Third round=

Stephanie clenched her stomach in an attempt to keep her panic from rising as the muscle-bound, levitating mountain radiating purple menance into the air floated up towards their platform. Lying prone, she needed only tilt her head down to watch the threat get even closer.

Hookay,” she exhaled fearfully while her hands feverishly pulled purple rope and a grappling hook from her back, through with her teeth, and secured it to the side of the platform beside her. The rope was then flung easily over the side. She then stared irritably behind Raam and stabbed a finger twice at him, gesturing to imaginary allies on the weatherdeck. The flared wings of the crossbow reappeared and she shot at the floating captain.

Spoiler: Combat actions
    Show

HP: 24 max.
    AC: 17. +4 VS crossbow / ranged attack due to being prone.

1, Move action to tie a rope through the grappling hook. This, like securing a grappling hook, is normally a DC 10 Use Rope for both. I beat those automatically.

2, Free action to drop the rope over the side (preferably opposite of the side where Raam is floating up, as you can drop an item into an adjacent square as a free action).

Bluff to distract: [roll1d20+14[/roll]
    Hide behind cover of the platform (relative to Raam): [roll1d20+14[/roll]

3, Standard action to fire the crossbow to keep Raam focused on the prize above him, and not the random piece of rope that was cut up earlier to tie up the human and gnome, so is probably 35 feet.

Attack accuracy: (1d20+10)[19] (+9 normally, +1 with elevation)
    Hand Crossbow damage: (1d4)[1]
    Sneak attack damage: (2d6)[5]

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Raam's face wrinkled with anger, then concern, and he turned back to see where Spoiler was pointing, and was struck in the back by her crossbow bolt. He howled in anger and turned back to face her, but she was hidden again, and his focus was broken. He fell back down and smacked into the deck, caving it in ever so slightly and becoming re-enmeshed into the spiderwebs.

He was hurt, prone, and covered in webs, temporarily immobilized and now at a huge disadvantage relative to the party.

Above him, Kate swelled to a massive size as psionic power coursed through her, matching and then exceeding the half giant's mass.

Show
    Wow that was pretty great. Huge rolls in OOC, overcame Raam's saves and checks. He falls 20 ft. and takes 2d6 fall damage, plus Stephanie's attack...AND failed second save against the Web Spell so now he's really stuck.

Kate's up -- you're already enlarged, Feather, and it's your turn.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Kate attempts to daze the dwarf, interfering with his(?) ability to scale the rope and giving her a rush of competency!
    Spoiler
    Show

[Roll] 1d100[/roll] need 11 or better for daze cast as a level 3 manifester for 1 pp
    GNU Terry Pratchett
    Survived Total War: Mandate of Heaven as The Witch-Doctors
    Thrived in Empire! 7 as the Sakura-Jin

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Kate released a psychic burst and stunned her target. Near the stern of the ship, the bleeding archer made it to the edge and jumped off, splashing into the cold waters of the Gotham below and disappearing from view.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ettin in the Playground

DruidGuy

Barbara stops casting spells for a moment, choosing instead to take the more direct approach of firing a crossbow bolt dows towards Raam where he was stuck below.
    Last edited by JbeJ275; 2021-12-02 at 06:50 AM.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Barbara's bolt punctured the half giant's armor, but just barely. He growled in anger and struggled to get free, but remained stuck. Nearly reaching the weather deck, the half orc was struck by Kate's psychic attack and fell into the water, joining his unfortunate compatriots in the dark below.

The dwarf struggled mightily to move but barely managed to get a few feet through the webbing.

Show
    NGL next time I'm gonna need to pop another wizard into the encounter, my rolls are failing me and Barbara's and Kate's magical/psionic attacks have just been devastating this encounter lol.

Anyway, Raam's still dangerous but at this point the scales are tipping more demonstratively in your favor. Stephanie is up, then Kate, then Raam/dwarf then Barbara.

11. - Top - End - #131

RedKnightGirl

Question Re: 3.5e Batman Campaign (2.0)

=Fourth round=

The half orc disappeared beneath the waves at the flash of a psychic flare, the crossbowman had thrown himself overboard the same, and Raam was embedded in the weatherdeck like an ugly discarded ship figurehead. Another bolt was popped into the crossbow almost mechanically.

I’ve got smokesticks, a tanglefoot bag, and one more thunderstone.” Again a bolt flew down at the besieged captain before she flicked her head sideways at the red barrel inches away from her. “You guys wanna set off some fireworks back at Raam’s place after this?

Show

1, Move action to reload.

2, Standard action to fire the crossbow at Raam again. The only more interesting thing I could do means standing up first which means no crossbow shooting. So, crossbow shooting.

Attack accuracy: (1d20+10)[24] (+9 normally, +1 with elevation)
    Hand Crossbow damage: (1d4)[1]
    Sneak attack damage: (2d6)[7]

12. - Top - End - #132
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Kate jumps off the ledge and moves towards the enemy!
    GNU Terry Pratchett

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Kate leapt off the crane platform and onto the deck of the ship, but her leap was off, and her halberd smashed into the deck beside Raam, severing some of the strands of Barbara's web and sending splinters flying through the air.

Raam yanked and tore at the webs, slowly working himself free, but still failed to right himself.

Down on the docks, the dwarf finally struggled loose, and began pushing himself towards the edge of the web in order to escape it's grasp.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ettin in the Playground

DruidGuy

Quote Originally Posted by JoyWonderLove View Post
    =Fourth round=

The half orc disappeared beneath the waves at the flash of a psychic flare, the crossbowman had thrown himself overboard the same, and Raam was embedded in the weatherdeck like an ugly discarded ship figurehead. Another bolt was popped into the crossbow almost mechanically.

I’ve got smokesticks, a tanglefoot bag, and one more thunderstone.” Again a bolt flew down at the besieged captain before she flicked her head sideways at the red barrel inches away from her. “You guys wanna set off some fireworks back at Raam’s place after this?
    “Eh I don’t know. It’ll get the Justicars sure but not the right kind. Let me fetch the right kind then we’ll throw a party.”

“Hey! Ugly! You want to surrender now? Shooting you is getting pretty tedious.”

With that said she waits a second to check if the thug is considering it, and if not she unleashes another bolt towards Raam.”

(1d20+6)[13] (+1 for elevation so 14)
    (1d8)[4]+ (1d6)[2]
    Last edited by JbeJ275; 2021-12-07 at 01:38 PM.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by JbeJ275 View Post
    “Eh I don’t know. It’ll get the Justicars sure but not the right kind. Let me fetch the right kind then we’ll throw a party.”

“Hey! Ugly! You want to surrender now? Shooting you is getting pretty tedious.”

With that said she waits a second to check if the thug is considering it, and if not she unleashes another bolt towards Raam.”

[roll0] (+1 for elevation so 14)
    [roll1]+ [roll2]
    Raam howls in pain, and for a while he continues to fight angrily against the webs...but he's now bleeding all over the webbing and the deck, and his minions are all either gone or almost gone, with his dwarf companion down on the docks struggling to get away. After a while the half giant finally groaned, rolling his head back against the deck before letting out a long sigh and relinquishing his grip on his massive crystalline great scimitar.

"You fuggin' &itches are gonna pay for this. You think this is over? Old Man Fox can't protect you. NO one crosses the Thieves Guild and gets away with it."

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ettin in the Playground

DruidGuy

"Well, no-one's crossed us and gotten away with it just yet. I guess I'll see whose record breaks first." Responds Barbara as she walks down the arm of the crane. Hopping onto the ship she retrieves the weapon, and mesures out some silken rope. Though looking to he other two as the more physically capable and likely to succeed in tying the brute up.

She shoots some unimpressed side eye at the dwarf but given that she seems to have a while yet before he can run she's instead testing whether aa sufficiently unimpressed eyebrow raise can induce surrender when masked.

"So, once we've got this one tied shall we give the place a once over? It looks pretty tempting honestly. Oh and we should split the other stuff before we head back.

17. - Top - End - #137

RedKnightGirl

Lightbulb Re: 3.5e Batman Campaign (2.0)

=Fifth round=

So,” the masked vigilante drawled to herself as she stared at the Kate sized dent in the deck. “Never piss that one off.

Any woman willing to take a sixty foot leap in armour heavier than all the kit Stephanie carried on a standard breaking and entering was exactly the kind of crazy better left content. Shaking her head in disbelief, Barbara pushed some sanity into the situation by mention of hand-picked Justiciars to help secure Midtown. The confidence artist gave a tight smile. It seemed Oracle was not only already aware how bloated her little army was with more traitors than turn-keys, but had identified a handful that weren’t liabilities. She always was better at homework than me. Good. An example was set when the wizard got Raam to give up, and Brabara started climbing down.

Stephanie stood up finally, eyes roaming to the armoured dwarf stuck on the docks. A brazen clutter of foreign consonants emerged from deep in her throat. “Your heist is bust, your crew broken, your captain captured!” She had always been self-conscious about her Dwarven, but trusted that the thug fighting against the sticky web like a proverbial fly was a little too preoccupied to notice. “Surrender!

Show

1, Move action to stand up. Crossbow still empty.

2, Standard action to diplomacy roll the dwarf into surrender, -10 because it’s done in a single combat round, instead of outside of combat.

Diplomacy: (1d20+8)[15]

Honestly, I’m about as interested in saying ‘I shoot the Dwarf’ as you are in reading it, so I tried to write something slightly more interesting. If he gets away or surrenders, I don’t care too much. We have Raam already, so everything else is gravy.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

The dwarf cursed back at Stephanie in dwarven, angrily giving himself one last heave before breaking the perimeter of the web. He made it about ten more feat down the dock, at this point rasping and breathing heavily after his bitter struggle with Barbara's spell. He turned back to look at the vigilantes' and their prize, then looked back out across the docklands. In the distance, the feint sound of a ringing bell chimed across the warf.

He seemed to think about it for a moment, then rattled off a series of oaths in dwarven before trundling over to a stack of crates on the dock and plopping down, defeated.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Kate smirks beneath her helmet at the threat of retaliation from the Thieves Guild.

"Oh, you misunderstood. This isn't about Fox or being paid. I am after the Guild. Let them come, it will save us both time." She raises her giant axe and shouts!
    "Run away, rats and vultures! The Bat will clean up this city, and I am his bannerwoman!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+3)[12] intimidate

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Kate actually has only vague ideas of if Bruce Wayne is alive and less if he cares enough to show up like an Arthurian legend. But... that's what she knows. What everyone else know is is she seems pretty sure and that should strike caution in the hearts of evildoers
    GNU Terry Pratchett

20. - Top - End - #140

RedKnightGirl

Stephanie giggled into her mask, allowing herself to indulge for being out of everyone’s immediate earshot. “Wait, I what with a squid?” She grinned to herself, seeing that not having every little nuance of Dwarven wasn’t the worst fate in Gotham, although the wind had carried away some of the cursing aimed her way. The short thug in heavy armour hauled himself out of the webbing after rejecting her demands, only to collapse several feet later in a puddle of exhausted rage. He wore himself out, Oracle plopped herself on the docks again, and Batwoman warned the Thieves Guild she aspired to gift them all nooses. But that was the end of it – no more bolts flew, no further spells rearranged landscapes. A calm cradled the carnage below.

Seeing the matter settled, a crescent moon shamelessly revealed itself then. The southerly wind blew cool and gentle off the sea, and the platform rocked only with the light reassurance of a mother’s arms. Gathering up her grappling hook, Stephanie contemplatively started pulling the purple rope up and looping it between her elbow and hand. Merchant’s Guild have secured their shipment, Thieves Guild are bloodied more than they ever guessed, and families in Midtown will thrive for all of it. Now what? Securing the rope to her belt, she climbed down the neck of the crane, much the same as their Oracle did a little before.

Back on the wooden docks again, Stephanie experimentally tugged at the control panels until the crane bowed its head first beside her, where she removed the red barrel gingerly from the mechanical giraffe, and then set the platform unto the ship. No chance was she leaving explosives in the eyesight of that vengeful, telekinetic half-giant. Those two can easily deal with the rest. I could just grab the gems and go. Maybe practice my knots before heading off? But that didn’t help Gotham families any further at all, a city already drowning in its own gang violence, daughter against daughter, father versus son, endlessly. She would never have come close to taking down this hit solo. The half-orc that single-handedly used her mouth as a punching bag altogether proved it. It was hard not to know the truth of it when she turned the corner to see where dying mist had been replaced by artificial webbing. Somehow Oracle wasn’t herself tired from all the arcane weaving.

"So, once we've got this one tied shall we give the place a once over? It looks pretty tempting honestly. Oh and we should split the other stuff before we head back.
    After kissing floorboards and humping rope all night, yeah, a stroll sounds good. Really, all I want for certain are the gems and letter. Even just a copy of it. Anything else basically goes into rent, food and tasteful bondage lessons.” Sometimes, it was a good idea to throw others far off the truth, or test where their line was. Especially when you wanted to call that person a friend. “And before I forget, thanks. For when you tried to take the heat off with that half-orc playing patty-cake with my face. But, anyway, dwarf first.

Spoiler: Jbe, Molan, once over, etc
    Show

Jbe, I’m not totally sure what you think we might find, or if you were going to Search the place or not, but you and Feathersnow more than earned a second pair of eyes or an Aid Another, and we have a few minutes before the webbing disappears ‘atm’. That should give us time to snoop around more if you like. I automatically succeed at giving you a +2 to Search if you want it.

Tying the exhausted dwarf’s hands behind his back proved itself easy once Stephanie promised the knife was for cutting the rope, not his neck. “We’re done. And to get practice in on my alibis from now, I’m not a fan of seafood.

Using the grappling hook and her ever shortening purple rope to find herself back on the weatherdeck of the Chraal, the blonde clasped her gloved hands before her demurely, as though she hadn’t intentionally shot bolts into his arteries only minutes ago. She altogether ignored the still weeping wounds, crimson covering his indigo tattoos and long healed scars.

Captain Raam, I understand this must be completely new to you, so please allow me to explain a few of the finer details. You should know that this is a knight of an independent House, acting on their behalf, and with full acknowledgement from Lord Fox. That grants them rights to pits and gallows. If she or Lord Fox so chooses, they could place you almost totally outside of the Justiciar’s reach, behind muffled stone walls, in some gruesome hole, under guard from only their loyalists. All legally at that.” Her eyes registered genuine disgust.

But that’s only one cruel trick nobles can pull on those like us, nevermind a Mage College lackey. Now that you've surrendered, it’s important someone informed is present to ensure abuse doesn’t happen further. The better to know what options you truly have, as a man that’s graced an impressive position on the most wanted list. If you’ll allow me, I’ll need to secure your hands behind you, before we can escort you back to the Guild Hall. From there we can gain clarity on the next best step forward.

Spoiler: Take 10 (Use Rope, Diplomacy/Bluff on Raam, K: Local for laws)
    Show

Use Rope to constrain Dwarf and Raam, Take 10: 34 on each. (+10 bonus, +2 Silk Rope, +12 baseline, +10 Taking).

Knowledge: Local on laws, Take 10: 20. I don’t expect much to come out of it, just an excuse to say ‘oh I totally know about Gotham law and didn’t just make up pits and gallows’.

Diplomacy on Raam, Take 10: 28. Surprisingly, that officially would take him from Hostile to Indifferent, going by rules. This should make him more open to getting tied up to march to the Guild Hall.
    Bluff on Raam, Take 10: 24. Pretending to be more on Raam’s side than Kate’s. Or to cover if I’m accidentally making up the pits and gallows thing (maybe that doesn’t exist anymore in Gotham, or maybe it never did, who knows, it’s a place with nobles everywhere).

Last edited by JoyWonderLove; 2021-12-12 at 02:19 PM.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ettin in the Playground

DruidGuy

Baraba walks quickly down to the inside of the ship, her eyes closing and a white glow emerging from beneath her mask as she scans the interior of the entire ship in a few moments, checking for any further contraband, hidden smuggling hatches, hiding criminals, incriminating documents or otherwise interesting activity. With this accomplished inside a few seconds she returns to the top decks and smiles at Stephanie, inches from blushing at some of what the dwarf said. Her dwarven tutors had never broken out that particular kind of language, though she could put all too much of it together.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show

Using Detect Magic and Spontaneous Search to conduct a quick search of the hold below decks for a 25 result with Stephanie's help.

For all the scares, and as relieved as she was to have not found herself in the hopeless position of going toe to toe with some of these thugs Barbara felt good about tonight. Less revenue for organised crime in this city meant less money for the dirty justicars, and the force multiplying magical components ending up in law-abiding hands was a nudge on the scales in the right direction.

Speaking of those fighting on the side of good she moved towards Stephanie and Kate, while her cheeks went almost as red as her hair upon overhearing one of Stephanie's comments she wasn't deterred from slipping them each a pouch of coin, with 284GP each, as well as a paper of ciphers for Stephanie. The rest was kept for her with 125GP kept aside for their employer to put into the other vigilante's hands. Then, as they made to terrify these two, she ducked away, looking for a Justicar she knew she could plausibly trust to find this scene before other thieves or corrupt justicars did, and planning to meet up with the others near the guild hall.
    Last edited by JbeJ275; 2021-12-10 at 07:22 PM.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Raam and the dwarf complied, after Kate's threats and Stephanie's work at diplomacy. After Stephanie and Barbara were done sweeping the Chraal, the two thieves followed Stephanie and Kate along the long, humiliating walk back to the Merchant's Guild Hall.

Spoiler: OOC - Stephanie
    Show
    Pits and Gallows is awesome and totally works with the setting, we're keeping it.

Spoiler: Search and Detect Magic
    Show
    In addition to the cases that Raam had placed on the deck, the Merchant's Guild also had one other case of spell-book-writing material down in the hold. Magic wise, that wasn't all. Your detect magic spell locates two mostly full spellbooks, an unidentified cutlass, an unidentified ring, an unidentified lantern, five unidentified spell scrolls, and two unidentified wands.

The captain's quarters was filled with a series of maps and charts and merchant's guild letters, but with Stephanie's help Barbara locates a secret compartment in one of the drawers with two sealed letters and a bag carrying six sapphires.

You could loot this stuff -- and you'd probably get away with it, but the contents do belong to men who technically work for Fox. Something to consider.

The crew's quarters are mostly filled with booze and worthless items of clothing, but you do also find six unidentified potions. There's two heavy chests with high quality locks, one in the cargo hold and one in the captain's quarters, which you could try to crack. There's a lockbox in the brig with a poor quality lock.

After Kate and Spoiler began walking the two thugs back towards the Guildhall, Barbara set off into the night. The closest Justicar outpost in Fort Clinton was the Olive Street Stronghouse, but it was also wildly and hopelessly corrupt -- Barbara would have been better off delivering Raam straight to Kysel himself.

Instead, Barbara had to move eight blocks west to the Saint Mary's Park Watchtower; it was staffed with Gordon loyalists and several of them were even knights. It was impossible to find any hints of dawn in the sky but it was already getting slightly easier to see through the otherwise black streets of the slums. It was going to take a long time to get where she needed to be, but fortunately she was able to find a for-hire carriage driver drinking some stale-smelling coffee along a street corner not far from the docklands.

Spoiler: OOC Follow Up actions
    Show
    Okay so, Jbre it's only 4cp to get to the St. Mary's Park Watchtower, once youv'e secured Justicar help they can ride you back to the docks.

Let me know if you guys want to take any additional actions IC before I fasttravel you back to the Merchant's Guild Hall; I need to know because when we get there I get to open up with the new PCs.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ettin in the Playground

DruidGuy

Before leaving the hold Barabara opens up the secret compartment and stares at it with a critical eye. Such compartments make some amount of sense as a security mesure against thieves, but more as a mesure to allow illegal smuggling, and this ship was a large one to be taken in so quietly by the thieves guild. Was there orruption inside the guild the captain was responsible for? Or was Fox himself forced into smaller scale criminality in the light of ramping pressure. Carefully Barabra peeled back the seal and read the contents of both papers, before hurriedly returning them to the seret compartment and going to fetch those local justicars she thought trustworthy.

24. - Top - End - #144

RedKnightGirl

If we’re casing the place after the fact, I’m guessing you’re checking for evidence of the inside job? Big heists normally prefer plants, and we already know Garrel was bought off, so best to double-check the rot isn’t all the way through. Or am I way off?

That there was more than one way to bribe a Justiciar was well known in Gotham, but Stephanie doubted Merchants were much more expensive, and too few people were beyond the going rate for mage papers anyway. They found themselves searching inside the captain’s quarters. Oracle busied herself with tearing open sealed letters inside the secretive captain’s desk compartment. But it was the six sapphires that unashamedly held the light from the eternal torch in Spoiler’s hand that drew her. The ambivalent House Kyle rogue barely suppressed her grin. Hello, good graces. Only after making a showing of glancing at maps did she pluck up a sapphire to appraise the gem by eye, expression even. It was rare to find three kinds of gems in one night out.

Spoiler: Sapphires, appraisals and dubious morality
    Show

Take 10 Appraisal: 15. (+2 Demon’s Head, +3 Intelligence, +10 Taking)

If the captain seems corrupt based on the letter evidence, and later what I might find in the chests, then I will liberate the shiny sapphires. I’m not above using a Bluff to distract certain PCs to do it, either. >:)

If the captain seems innocent, and there’s no obvious sentimental reason the Merchant would want them (evidence it’s for a fiance, needed for a spell to heal someone), I’ll ‘pay’ at a rate that favours the captain for the sapphires, based on my Appraisal check. Come here, little beauties.

After the gems and two heavy chests I'm happy to move on to Fox.

Stephanie made an intrigued noise at spying the heavy chest across the room, beside the wooden bed. She waltzed over to it only after a preliminary glance at the charts on the shelves, aware of present company. Nobles rarely enjoyed seeing expensive locks easily undone. “This chest could be hiding the valuable evidence you need to further break the Thieves’ hold on Midtown. I might even be able to finesse it, given a few minutes. But I’m more a concerned Gothamite helping make the odd citizen’s arrest against dangerous criminals; potentially damaging the property of family men isn’t really a hobby of mine.

Alibis were a habit that her shifty elf friend had massaged into her skull over the years, and they had saved Stephanie from jail and the grave on more times than she cared to consider. However respectable a front she had insisted on showing everyone at the Mage College, the blonde had still spent the evening armed and kitted to traipse freely around private property, far past curfew, and without any care for the Guild Master’s opinion or approval. Never mind the dead arsonist. A witness capable of puzzling out practical alchemy, linguistics and arcana, Barbara would know how little Spoiler cared for laws. But people, and plausible deniability, were entirely different.

I’d really need a nod from someone in the know.” She unfolded her purple leather case of tools tantalisingly, but looked over at Oracle innocently. “Do you think the Justiciar’s would understand?

Spoiler: If I get the Jbe nod of approval, Take 20 (Open Lock) twice, and Take 10 on Search and K: Local (The Cat)
    Show

Search: Take 10. Just confirming that, yknow, it’s safe. I’m pretty sure it is, but no one needs a trap to ruin our day.

Open Lock: It normally takes 1 round (6 secs), so Take 20 takes two minutes. So four minutes total per heavy chest (one in captain's quarter, one in crew quarter). Result 32 for both (+10 baseline, +20 Taking, +2 Masterwork kit).

Take 10 on K: Local. 20 The Cat. I can’t remember if I’m completely making it up, read it in a wiki page, or if it’s confirmed, but does The Cat actually likes gemstones?

Basically, I’m collecting gems that could be sold at worse, or grant me a little more sway with House Kyle at best later on, maybe. But stealing is only okay when it’s from morally dubious people.

Last edited by JoyWonderLove; 2021-12-13 at 07:50 PM.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ettin in the Playground

DruidGuy

"It goes without saying that as the largely unaffiliated though unperecuted merenary spellcaster 'Oracle' I have no particular insights into what the Justicars would or would not understand, much less any power to sway them should my assumption be incorrect." Replied Barbara with a knowing smirk.

"However, where I to make an unfounded speculation as to the potential feelings of ... say the heir to justicar's keep, or others with some understand of the pracctices of the justicars, I'd guess that cracking open safes in locations that up until only a few minutes ago were held by ambitious and violent members of organised crime comes close to standard pracctice, and certainly has the potential to be overlooked as long as they're just examined and not say, picked entirely clean.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Spoiler: OOC: Oracle Investigates Letters, Spoiler Assists
    Show
    Before leaving the hold Barabara opens up the secret compartment and stares at it with a critical eye. Such compartments make some amount of sense as a security mesure against thieves, but more as a mesure to allow illegal smuggling, and this ship was a large one to be taken in so quietly by the thieves guild. Was there orruption inside the guild the captain was responsible for? Or was Fox himself forced into smaller scale criminality in the light of ramping pressure. Carefully Barabra peeled back the seal and read the contents of both papers, before hurriedly returning them to the seret compartment and going to fetch those local justicars she thought trustworthy.
    Barbara took a look at the back of the envelopes. One was sealed with green wax, the other in dark blue. Her eyes widened (Know Nobility: Take 10 for 18) when she saw the green seal; it was embossed with the strange serpentine, question mark sigil of House Nigma.

The second letter was graced with a spade, which she didn't recognize. Fortunately, her companion did.

"That's the emblem of the Dark Market," Spoiler whispered. "I'd heard some chatter that they might be trying to edge back into Midtown, but I ruled it out once we started picking off the Thieves Guild. Seems I wasn't completely wrong after all."

Nodding, Barbara coaxed the envelopes open, careful to avoid actually breaking the wax seals. "That was easy enough." she commented offhand in Spoiler's direction. "Yea, that's because these have already been opened and resealed." the thief replied.

She read each letter aloud, to speed things along.

The House Nigma Letter
    " The letter starts out addressed to 'Your Noble Captainship', and the entire first page appears to be a series of riddles, written in scrawling green ink.

Weight in my belly, Trees on my back, Nails in my ribs, Feet I do lack. What am I?

Directly below the riddle, written in a much shakier, blank-inked hand, is a single word: SHIP. The "S" in Ship was underlined.

I'm in the book, but not on any leaf; I'm in the mouth, but not in lip or teeth; I'm in the atmosphere, but never in the air; I wait on every one, but never on a pair; I am with you wherever you may go; And every thing you do I'm sure to know; Though when you did it I should not be there, Yet when 'twas done, you'd find me in the chair. What am I?"

Once again, below this new riddle, the second 'writer' has added his answer: "Letter O". This time the "O" was underlined..

The House Nigma letter goes on like that. Riddle after riddle crosses the page...at several points, the person answering the puzzles appears to have gotten frustrated and crossed out his answer more than once. Barbara turned the large parchment over, and felt a chill run down her spine. There was a single message written in back in green, and the letters that had been underlined on the previous page had been assembled in black ink below them.

I know you're growing impatient, my seaworthy friend. But don't worry. Once Fox is gone, you'll have a new master, and I will no longer have need of your services. Until I have what I want, you'll continue to pass information to my couriers as requested. In the meantime, assemble the clues I've been leaving you. The next -- and last -- letter will lead you to your precious Verena. Aren't family reunions just grand?

-- L.E.N.

Below the green paragraph, the recipient of the letter -- presumably the captain -- had spelled out the first major letter in each one of the riddle's answers: S O U C H A N I S L."

Barbara shook her head. She was reading an overly-complicated ransom note. Apparently the Captain of the Chraal was passing along information about the Merchant's Guild in order to spare (or reclaim?) someone named Verena.

She looked at the second note. This one was much simpler.
    The Dark Market Letter

"Don't think I didn't notice you trying to give us the slip last week. Don't fug around with us Benson; this doesn't have to be a difficult relationship.

Your payment is in the gem pouch. All you have to do is perform your normal run. Once you've offloaded your cargo, our boys at the port will load your return shipment up no problem. All you have to do is keep our -- special barrels -- off of your manifest. We'll keep you compensated, you just return to port and deliver your merchandise.

Who knows, you keep doing us proud, we might even be able to help you out with your...other problem.

Don't forget; before long the Merchants' Guild is gonna be history and you'll be looking for new employers. Don't be an idiot -- look out for yourself, and your family. You've got a bright future.

- I
    "

If nothing else, they'd discovered what the Sapphires were about.

Quote Originally Posted by JoyWonderLove View Post
    If we’re casing the place after the fact, I’m guessing you’re checking for evidence of the inside job? Big heists normally prefer plants, and we already know Garrel was bought off, so best to double-check the rot isn’t all the way through. Or am I way off?

That there was more than one way to bribe a Justiciar was well known in Gotham, but Stephanie doubted Merchants were much more expensive, and too few people were beyond the going rate for mage papers anyway. They found themselves searching inside the captain’s quarters. Oracle busied herself with tearing open sealed letters inside the secretive captain’s desk compartment. But it was the six sapphires that unashamedly held the light from the eternal torch in Spoiler’s hand that drew her. The ambivalent House Kyle rogue barely suppressed her grin. Hello, good graces. Only after making a showing of glancing at maps did she pluck up a sapphire to appraise the gem by eye, expression even. It was rare to find three kinds of gems in one night out.

Spoiler: Sapphires, appraisals and dubious morality
    Show

Take 10 Appraisal: 15. (+2 Demon’s Head, +3 Intelligence, +10 Taking)

If the captain seems corrupt based on the letter evidence, and later what I might find in the chests, then I will liberate the shiny sapphires. I’m not above using a Bluff to distract certain PCs to do it, either. >:)

If the captain seems innocent, and there’s no obvious sentimental reason the Merchant would want them (evidence it’s for a fiance, needed for a spell to heal someone), I’ll ‘pay’ at a rate that favours the captain for the sapphires, based on my Appraisal check. Come here, little beauties.

Stephanie made an intrigued noise at spying the heavy chest across the room, beside the wooden bed. She waltzed over to it only after a preliminary glance at the charts on the shelves, aware of present company. Nobles rarely enjoyed seeing expensive locks easily undone. “This chest could be hiding the valuable evidence you need to further break the Thieves’ hold on Midtown. I might even be able to finesse it, given a few minutes. But I’m more a concerned Gothamite helping make the odd citizen’s arrest against dangerous criminals; potentially damaging the property of family men isn’t really a hobby of mine.

Alibis were a habit that her shifty elf friend had massaged into her skull over the years, and they had saved Stephanie from jail and the grave on more times than she cared to consider. However respectable a front she had insisted on showing everyone at the Mage College, the blonde had still spent the evening armed and kitted to traipse freely around private property, far past curfew, and without any care for the Guild Master’s opinion or approval. Never mind the dead arsonist. A witness capable of puzzling out practical alchemy, linguistics and arcana, Barbara would know how little Spoiler cared for laws. But people, and plausible deniability, were entirely different.

I’d really need a nod from someone in the know.” She unfolded her purple leather case of tools tantalisingly, but looked over at Oracle innocently. “Do you think the Justiciar’s would understand?

Spoiler: If I get the Jbe nod of approval, Take 20 (Open Lock) twice, and Take 10 on Search and K: Local (The Cat)
    Show

Search: Take 10. Just confirming that, yknow, it’s safe. I’m pretty sure it is, but no one needs a trap to ruin our day.

Open Lock: It normally takes 1 round (6 secs), so Take 20 takes two minutes. So four minutes total per heavy chest (one in captain's quarter, one in crew quarter). Result 32 for both (+10 baseline, +20 Taking, +2 Masterwork kit).

Take 10 on K: Local. 20 The Cat. I can’t remember if I’m completely making it up, read it in a wiki page, or if it’s confirmed, but does The Cat actually likes gemstones?

Basically, I’m collecting gems that could be sold at worse, or grant me a little more sway with House Kyle at best later on, maybe. But stealing is only okay when it’s from morally dubious people.

Barbara began to reseal the two envelopes, and Stephanie got to work on the chests.

Show
    Are you skipping the lockbox in the brig?

She managed to open both of them with just a little patience and effort. The Captain's chest included, among other things, multiple bottoms of rum and whisky, an assortment of fine clothes, crucial letters of marque that licensed the Chraal for it's trade as a ship of the Merchant's Guild, 4,500 gold pieces, an unidentified spyglass, and three unidentified potions.

The ship in the crew quarters was more dubious; an unidentified cutlass and an unidentified dagger, an unidentified suit of leather armor, to unidentified potions, 550 silver pieces, 1,200 copper pieces, 20 Gold pieces, two pieces of what looked like stolen artistic statues, several bottles of rum...and what to Spoiler's eyes was unmistakably a healthy-sized stash of hard drugs. There were also several sets of commoner's clothes.

"It goes without saying that as the largely unaffiliated though unperecuted merenary spellcaster 'Oracle' I have no particular insights into what the Justicars would or would not understand, much less any power to sway them should my assumption be incorrect." Replied Barbara with a knowing smirk.

"However, where I to make an unfounded speculation as to the potential feelings of ... say the heir to justicar's keep, or others with some understand of the pracctices of the justicars, I'd guess that cracking open safes in locations that up until only a few minutes ago were held by ambitious and violent members of organised crime comes close to standard pracctice, and certainly has the potential to be overlooked as long as they're just examined and not say, picked entirely clean.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

CHAPTER TWO: THE LORDS OF HEAVEN AND EARTH

Kate and Stephanie returned with their thieves in tow as dawn began to slowly break in the east. It took a long, long time for the sun's rays to reach the docks, blocked as they were first by the Bludhaven Mountains and then by the looming sides of the city itself. Still, a pinkish hue was beginning to find it's way through the sky when they returned to the Guild Hall.

They kept the thieves tied up near one of the large moorings on the docks and made their way inside.

Things here were a bit brighter when they walked in than they'd been the prior evening. For one thing, more of the hall's interior lanterns were lit, illuminating a room that had once been cast in deep shadows. Second, there were more people here. Fox was leaning against a bookshelf, sipping what smelled like freshly brewed tea. He was accompanied by two of his employees, a man-at-arms you didn't recognize and a bookkeeper with an insignia over his heart that denoted a fairly high rank in the Merchant's Guild, for whatever that was worth.

But that wasn't all he had with him. Two other figures now greeted the women as they entered the hall.

The first was an older man -- not too old to be completely out of his prime, but steadily working his way to the darker side of middle-aged. His hair and slight beard were silver, and he wore a long brown leather coat, over what appeared to be an exquisitely crafted suit of brigandine armor. He had tall dark boots and a belt festooned with pouches and various tools of his trade. A crossbow bolt quiver sat on one hip and a long sword on the other, and a heavy, magically enchanted repeating crossbow was slung over his back -- Stephanie eventually realized it was the one that had been sitting on Fox's desk the night before. He wore a silver shield badge over his left breast, with a heraldry embossed on it that neither of them recognized.

Standing next to him was a much younger looking lad. He had dark, charming features and wore a self-confident grin, along with a dark red tunic and a deep black cloak, lined in gold (the color not the metal). He also wore an insignia on his chest the ladies didn't recognize.

"Ah! You've made it! And relatively unscathed, I see!" Fox exclaimed. "Though I have to express some concern. I seem to remember sending four of you out last night."

"Oracle's coming back with the Justicar's from Saint Mary's Tower," Stephanie assured him. "The other fellow ran off though. Provided us with one hell of a distraction. Not sure if he made it out, but if he did we'll try to track him down for you."

"Ah, I see." Fox replied cautiously. "Made it out...so I take it you all found some trouble last night."

Kate and Spoiler regaled Fox and his guests with the short version of their mission; Raam and his Thieves had gone after the Chraal, and they'd been definitively stopped.

"We've got a whole batch of presents for you and the Justicars outside. Unfortunately not as many as we'd hoped -- we lost a good number of them in the Gotham." (Meaning, of course, the River.)

Fox leaned outside to see Raam and his remaining, miserable looking compatriots tied up to the moorning.

"Well I'll be damned." he shook his head. "Is that Captain Raam, the half-giant of the Fort Clinton Thieves Guild?"

"Oh yea. That's him." Kate confirmed.

Fox just shook his head and laughed.

"Well Alfred, seems you were right. This might just be the bunch we were hoping to find."

"Come Lucius. I'm always right." The two men shared a knowing laugh, before Fox seemed to remember himself.

"Ah, my apologies ladies. I almost forgot. Please, allow me to introduce my two companions here. This gentleman in the long coat is Sir Alfred Pennyworth, a knight in the service of House Wayne, our one-time benefactors. And this young lad here is Damian Wayne, Lord Bruce's squire."

Spoiler: OOC: Kate, Barbara, Stephanie, Damian
    Show
    I hope I didn't speak to much for you. I'm going to leave this here and let you take the wheel for your characters. Also it's none of my business but I'm going to imagine that for the time being Damian may want to explain his last name by claiming he's adopted -- but you do you, Abdiel.

Spoiler: OOC: Jean-Paul, Barbara
    Show
    Your introduction is coming up, I would just like to not 100% railroad the others before moving on. I'm going to give Kate/Damian/Stephanie all a chance to speak and then I'll bring you both (back) in. Jbre you're also not seen since you're just now on your way back with the Justicars.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

He visibly tenses at being introduced as a young lad. Not for any good visible reason; he is both young, and a lad; and both undeniably. But he turns gunmetal grey eyes on Kate and Stephanie, and rakes them over with a stare that offers none of the contagious joy of youth that children in their best aspect exude. It's a look of distant displeasure; standing at best four and a half feet tall, but managing to look down at them. It's almost a patrician stare; almost distant because of the aristocratic aspect of his being. But it's more than that; the kind of look a clerk gives a ledger full of red ink. It evokes a sensation of being looked over, catalogued by part, and filed away in some dark cabinet stored behind those gunmetal eyes.

He cannot be more than ten years old.

"I must object again, Fox. Impressive as small successes might feel at this stage, I do not think it wise to rest so much of the estate's interests on such..."

That such does a lot of work, for a moment; holding the sentence open like the jaws of some beast dwelling in the tension, striving to snap shut on the pensive silence.

"...Hobbyists."

The child seems to settle on the word which, while insulting, seems to be an act of restraint on his part. The sharpness of his mind demonstrated in these few moments must enabled the grasping of much less kind instruments than that, and nothing about him suggests that he has been frontloaded with respect for either of the women before him. But he speaks again, in that fine, high voice of a child for whom mental maturity has come early and easy, while physical maturity languishes years away in delivery.

"Still. I am sure that incapacitating Raam's operation for the moment releases some tensions we are under; and that much deserves commendation. So..." With his left hand at rest on the pommel of what seems like a mostly ceremonial short sword on his left hip, the right comes up with a loose, splayed-finger roll of the wrist, as if scattering feed to pigeons. "I commend you." Like the previous appellation he bestowed upon him, this gesture comes with a manner that suggests he does not consider it as wildly insulting as it might otherwise be taken. Whatever pretence he is operating under, his commendation has dubious value regardless of how insincerely given it is, or is not. And the fact remains, as towering and brute as the boy is small and slim, that he is a child, and it is difficult to take him seriously.

Spoiler: Damien Wayne, Esquire.
    Show
    Last edited by MrAbdiel; 2021-12-14 at 09:33 AM.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Kate nods gravely. She was career military. This is about the level of respect she got from civilian leaders, and about the level she would give to vigilantes.

"It is but a start. A seed, if you will.

I let them know, in no uncertain terms, House Kane stood beside House Wayne, and, together, we were going after them.

I am beyond gratified that a member of the ruling house came to ratify my actions and I apologize for any presumption"

[I]still though, a kid? Really? They didn't have anyone else?l/i]
    GNU Terry Pratchett

30. - Top - End - #150

RedKnightGirl

=Holk=

Spoiler: Take 10 (Open Lock) on ship
    Show

Literally takes 6 seconds to pop that poor lock, so may as well.

Spoiler: Shipshape
    Show

My words are law, though my spelling be divine. I wear a mask, for I can be no figurehead. I leave not tracks, but will riddle his ass with my boot. What am I?

Stephanie intoned sardonically before shaking her head in dismay. “How sick do you have to be to kidnap someone’s loved one, and then send obtuse and trying riddles to further torment the people that just want to see them back healthy and whole again?

The captain is the lynchpin here. He obviously doesn’t want to work with Zucco, but will if that’s his best angle at getting Verena back. We save her, and the Black Market loses a vital connection. Benson might let us attempt an ambush on Zucco after if we’re savvy. Unless I’m seeing things wrong here. Can you think of another approach?

The single sapphire that had been taken was placed back, to better match the supposedly undisturbed letters. It was then she went over to the captain’s chest and found a knowing smirk and legalise of the highest caveats answering the question of consent. She didn’t fight the grin that bubbled up, for all the odd guilt at it when Robyn was still stuck on that island.

Well, pfft, yeah. Of course I wouldn’t pick the place entirely clean. Everyone knows you go high end or go home.” With no care to hint any further at House Kyle connections, Stephanie laid down her stainless steel tools that all were snugly set in the purple leather case. She sat before the captain’s chest and eyed the cylinder hungrily. The lockpick in the left hand and tension wrench in the right only aided how obviously she relished the challenge over the earlier violence. It was a look she had never fully disguised when in College classes.

But still: Standard practice! Who knew you could crack whatever safes you want as long as a few crooks own it? That is completely my thing!

Much of the conversation soon was composed of an annoyed grunt here and frustrated sigh there while Stephanie tested various picks that matched the keyway. Concentration covered her face like mascara, but her hands worked in diligent unison until a satisfying click announced her triumph. She rested on her haunches as she savoured the difficult yet ultimately quick success.

=Chapter 2=

Oh, but Lord Damian is really very correct, uh huh.” The blonde bobbed her head along with a yokel’s refinement that didn’t quite agree with her skintight suit or utility belt or weaponry. “I’m every inch the, uh, hobbyist – this was my first time assisting with a real citizen’s arrest.” She appeared to beam.

This – would be so much easier in a different disguise.

I was so lucky House Kane and the Mage College lead with its finest.” Stephanie hesitated after, knowing better than to correct Fox that she had been present when he doled out assignments hours earlier. He was either saving face before his peers, or else was entirely too stressed to have recalled who had been present during.

Although – while the Dame directed us back here safely – Captain Raam seemed particularly concerned what would happen to him. Something to do with his high profile, and gallows, or pits, or ladders, or – who knows, but he opened to me some because I’m nowhere near as important as anyone else here.” Blue eyes tracked in wonderment from the captain of industry, settling on the little lordling second, and finally the silver haired knight. “I wouldn’t pry in the plans of my betters, of course, if you’d rather not mention what you belief I could help in. But would my Lords dismiss me instead?

The rogue shifted her weight uncomfortably from one foot to the other, letting the actual unease coiling around her stomach drive the movement. Lingering in the presence of nobles that conspired to drag yet another peasant into shadowy schemes was a fine way to end up a scapegoat or worse, she was willing to bet. It had been a fatigued sense of camaraderie and worry that even dour Kate wouldn’t have been safe escorting the thugs solo that had brought to the Merchant’s Guild Hall. With Barbara off to find the five whole trustworthy Justiciars in all Gotham, and the Thieves Guild nearly secured, she only wanted to poke the last bit of important information out of Raam before considering her next moves. The Dark Market needed to be humbled again, and the ship captain deserved a way out, but it was easier playing up the peasant if those details came from Oracle.

The sooner I can reassure Raam that fair treatment is ensured by the same lord that’s kept honest and noble commerce alive and thriving in Midtown all this time, the swifter he might even share some more information. Did you ever hear that odd rumour Raam might not be in charge of the Midtown Guild?” She added cautiously, hanging the implication like bait, the sooner to be given leave of this meeting of nobles with obscure schemes.

Spoiler: Many Bluffs, Much Diplomacy, So Knowledge. Wow.
    Show

Take 10 Bluff on the many lies, like playing into being a peasant hobbyist that tagged along behind the dour knight, highly intelligent oracle, and hulking Red. 24

Take 10 Diplomacy on Fox in particular. Mostly want him receptive to not calling on his right to pits and gallows, and mostly letting me have a chat with Raam. I doubt I need the Diplomacy but he is technically in charge of this entire area, so it’s easier and less suspect with his say so. 28

Take 10 Local Knowledge on Damien and Pennyworth. 20 each. That done, I get it if you don’t want to give me a ton of info for instead leaning on Local so much when K: Nobility is a thing.

And yes, I think there’s a shot at maybe getting information out of Raam. Who knows what my chances are, but I can try?

Last edited by JoyWonderLove; 2021-12-16 at 07:10 AM.