Hello everyone. I'm going to post another fictional story that I wrote called Jason's Tarot Reading:

Jason's Tarot Reading

One day in Hollywood California at Peter Pandora's house, Peter Pandora and his friend Jason Armstrong were hanging out. Peter Pandora is described himself as a handsome 20-year-old man who's tall, thin, light-skinned with short black hair. He was wearing a black short-sleeved shirt, black pants, and black sneakers. Jason described himself as a handsome 25-year-old man who's tall, muscular, light-skinned with short brown hair. He wears a short-sleeved red shirt, blue shorts, and white sneakers. They were in the living room sitting on the couch watching MTV on Hulu.

"Hey, Jason. Do you want a tarot reading?" asked Peter.

"Tarot reading? Sure. I didn't know that you were into tarot." said Jason as he react surprisingly.

"Yes, I've been reading tarot for two years now. I even collected tarot decks," said Peter as he smiled.

"Oh cool. I'll love to have a reading. I want to know how's my exercise and workout are turning out so far?" asked Jason as Peter get his Vampire Tarot Deck. Peter shuffled his Vampire Tarot Deck ten times. He draws three cards face-down on the table. He flips the first card face up. It's The Sun.

"Ok, Jason. The first card is The Sun. You're very happy with the rest of your exercise and working out so far." said Peter.

"Oh wow! That's true. I'm very happy about my exercising and working out. I used to weigh 250 lbs but now I lost 25 lbs in the last two months. So I'm 225 lbs now." said Peter as he react shockingly positively.

"Wow congrats on your weight loss journey so far, Jason. It's very good to lose weight to be healthy and live a longer life," said Peter as he flips the second card face up. It's The High Priestess.

"Ok, the second card is The High Priestess. You're going to use your intuition to stick with your diet and exercise," said Peter.

"That's also true. I have a gut feeling to be very careful how much food that I eat and also the type of exercise I'm doing to see if I'm doing it too much. I just don't want to overdo do it. said Jason.

"That's good, Jason," said Peter as he flips the last card face up. It's the King of Wands.

"Ok, the last card is the King of Wands. Your energy is going to be charismatic by saying 'You got this." said Peter smiling.

"That what I'm going to do. This reading was very interesting. I enjoy it. Thank you Peter." said Jason as he was happy.

"You're welcome, Jason. I'm glad that your reading resonates," said Peter as both men continues to watch MTV on Hulu.

The End

So what do you think of my story? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.