Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon

Thread: Kaiju Template

1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Kaiju Template

I don't know if anyone can legally disclose this to me or not, but what exactly does the Kaiju template do? I've been thinking about it a lot recently, but the only hint I have to it is a yrthak with the template that was advanced in HD so it's hard to deconstruct the Yrthak to determine the templates abilities.

The Kaiju template is from one of the Dungeon/Dragon magazines, so I don't know if their OGL, but what does this template do? (Aside from making giant Godzilla-type monsters obviously)
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: Kaiju Template

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    I don't know if anyone can legally disclose this to me or not, but what exactly does the Kaiju template do? I've been thinking about it a lot recently, but the only hint I have to it is a yrthak with the template that was advanced in HD so it's hard to deconstruct the Yrthak to determine the templates abilities.

The Kaiju template is from one of the Dungeon/Dragon magazines, so I don't know if their OGL, but what does this template do? (Aside from making giant Godzilla-type monsters obviously)
    Stuff in Dragon magazine generally isn't OGL (unless it specifically says so, I suppose), and it's not in Crystalkeep, so I don't know. If anyone does know though, they can certainly outline for you what the template does without breaking any rules.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Firbolg in the Playground

Actually, it's in the 3.0 section of Crystal Keep. Apparently, it's in Dragon 289. I can't say anything more, since that's all I know, but maybe the issue number will help you find more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Mewtarthio, you have scared my brain into hiding, a trembling, broken shadow of a thing, cowering somewhere in the soothing darkness and singing nursery rhymes in the hope of obscuring the Lovecraftian facts you so boldly brought into daylight.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Does it clarify grappling rules while wearing foam suits?
    Alot is not a word. It's a lot, two words.
    Always use the proper tool. If the proper tool isn't available, try a hammer.