New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Silly Plots 5: Simply for the birds

Divine Visitation
    "Something as nice as or nicer than what they have, but, uh, different, you mean?" Sekhmet thinks about it. But also she needs to comment on the other thing. "Why, uh, wouldn't I have control of myself?" It's not like the other succubi are so lustful they can't function. Bringing Prumathe into the room might be a good test though. "So I, uh, could use my power to make something fancy." The normal succubi can't manipulate the fabric of this plane the same way Sekhmet can. "Oh, I have an idea!" Sekhmet goes into the bathroom and turns the shower on.
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

2. - Top - End - #32
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default [Divine Visitation]

"Exactly."

"You were worried about embarrassing yourself in the succubus aspect. But so far you've been perfectly composed." Since she was avoiding even acknowledging this title at first, the pendulum could easily have swung the other way.
    Message breaks into a smile to see that Sekhmet has hit on an idea. Water, huh?
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

Divine Visitation
    The shower pours forth boiling water, and a cloud of steam billows out. Sekhmet, meanwhile, sheds her clothes without much care for the fact that Message might be watching. She steps into the shower and raises her arms. Clouds of steam form into bands of cloth. Droplets of water stop running down and form into tiny beads. A moment later, Sekhmet steps out of the shower, the last bits of steam curling off her. She's wearing... Once could call it a dress, if one was feeling generous. Bands of foggy white cloth cover her naughty bits, while translucent fabric stretches between those, showing plenty of skin on her chest and midriff. The whole ensemble absolutely sparkles in the light with thousands of water droplets studding the garment. She even made herself a pair of shoes from the liquid water, simple high heels that somehow hold their shape despite their liquid composition. "Uh, what do you think? How do I look?" The fiendish queen examines herself in the mirror, turning this way and that for a good look at her elaborate garb. "Uh, too much?" she asks. The answer to that question depends heavily on preference though.

My Nexus characters

4. - Top - End - #34

It wouldn't be right to take advantage of Sekhmet's distraction. And if she did want to peek on someone changing, they wouldn't look much like the fiendish queen.
    Instead, she's strolled over in front of the mirror and is conjuring up illusory potential outfits.

A suit? It's refined enough, but is it too out of place?
    A single outrageously large scarf? Might be too quirky?
    Something indescribably lewd? Would that be trying too hard?
    A black dress with many asymmetric layers? Possibly too one-note?
    An outfit of bones? Same problem, huh?

And then Sekhmet's back with her dress of water and steam, and the goddess looks her over.
    "Needs more accessories." Where's the jewelry, the crown?
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground

Divine Visitation
    "Right, uh, jewelry." The dress is sparkly enough that Sekhmet won't need much, but the crown is a must. Her normal crown is gold; that wouldn't go well with these clothes. But she can't touch silver. She goes to the jewelry box on her vanity and begins withdrawing pieces. A platinum circlet adorned with diamonds goes on her brow, and she hangs diamond teardrop earrings from her earlobes. A matched pair of platinum bracelets go around her wrists. And of course, she's still wearing her wedding ring. "I, uh, think I should probably be normal person sized." She shrinks down to that size, her clothes thankfully shrinking with her. "I look great! I can't wait to show Prumathe!" She looks at Message's illusory clothes. "Do you need something to wear? The wardrobe is magic, just close it and open it again and it should have things to fit you."

My Nexus characters

6. - Top - End - #36

"Oh, no, you're kind to offer your magic wardrobe, but I can make something myself."
    Message snaps and changes her outfit into...a much nicer version of itself. No need to try too hard to put on a particular image when just being herself will do fine.
    Ballroom shoes with many straps, loose black pants, a white shirt with plenty of ruffles, a black suit jacket with the buttons left undone, and a sheer scarf made out threads of shimmering moonlight. She keeps the sunglasses and the black ring on her index finger, as always. And to finish it off, a small diadem with her shooting star symbol.

She gives an approving nod to the Sekhmet who's now only a couple inches taller than her.
    "There, you look lovely."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

Divine Visitation
    "Thanks! I like it." Sekhmet walks a few paces. "It feels a little weird, uh, you know? I know I wouldn't be comfortable in this normally. But I don't care that people see my legs and my midriff and my cleavage. Is that weird?" Sekhmet thinks it's weird, or rather it's weird that it feels so natural.

My Nexus characters

8. - Top - End - #38

Message shakes her head.
    "You had learned a lot of habits that were useful in your home world. This helps you let go of them now that they're no longer necessary."

"You can decide whether it's really weird once you're back to your normal self."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground

Divine Visitation
    "Uh..." Modesty doesn't seem like much of a survival trait to Sekhmet, but what does she know? "So, uh, we should probably go get Prumathe." He doesn't even know about this yet. Or that Sekhmet succubus-ified herself. It will be a surprise, but whether or not it's a pleasant one will depend on him.

My Nexus characters

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

Mountain Trip

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    "Feel the stone..."

Saint Lazarus grits her teeth and locks her joints in place as she's pushed towards the cave. There's a reason Calm Reed wanted them here for this. She's here to learn the Earth Dragon Style, and that means more than just hitting hard, it means being an indefatigable monster, an immovable object, a mountain. A mountain, just like the one beside her and all around her. Hard, unyielding, immobile, her feet locked in place like a dozen magnets are holding her there.
    Calm Reed's attacks will be relentless. She will push St. Lazarus to the limit and see just how much she can endure. That's what her teacher did to her once. She was Exalted, which is a different sort of fortitude than St. Lazarus' condition offers. At least she was already trained in Water Dragon Style back then, so her master didn't have to break down her pride and arrogance, as they so often need to with young Dragon-Blooded they teach. When it seems as though the ghoul-knight is starting to slow down, Calm Reed will step away and raise her hand.

"That will be enough for now. You understand the Earth Dragon style better now, I hope. Training somewhere else than Vigil is its own benefit. The sifu who taught me the Water Dragon style was a... big believer in keeping us on our toes."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

11. - Top - End - #41

[Divine Visitation]
    Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
    "Uh..." Modesty doesn't seem like much of a survival trait to Sekhmet, but what does she know? "So, uh, we should probably go get Prumathe." He doesn't even know about this yet. Or that Sekhmet succubus-ified herself. It will be a surprise, but whether or not it's a pleasant one will depend on him.
    "You did ask, Sekhmet." Once Sekhmet has more experience, she'll surely agree.
    "It''s probably better if I don't go back and forth between dimensions, unless you really need me there when you meet Prumathe."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

12. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground

Divine Visitation
    Sekhmet waves her hand and opens a portal back to her cabin at GLoG. "Oh Prumathe!" she calls out.
    When he sees her, he'll probably be surprised by how she looks: she's still recognizably herself, but looking like more of a succubus than ever, clad in a revealing garment apparently composed of clouds of steam and drops of water (which was described in detail earlier) as well as glimmering platinum and diamond jewelry. She'll be grinning at her husband, obviously very proud of herself.

My Nexus characters

13. - Top - End - #43
    Halfling in the Playground

[Forest Temple]

After a long day's wolf-riding (his fur is pretty soft and fuzzy at least, but it still probably wasn't the most comfortable experience for Kes), Atreyu has led the two of them here, to the base of a cavern descending underground in a peaceful little grove deep in a forest.

The plan: Tomorrow, they delve into the old forgotten temple below, in search of a rare plant to offer to a dryad, to gain her assistance in setting up a plantation for Atreyu's euphoria fruit.

A lot of work for some feel-good plants. But hey, they do make you feel pretty good.

For now though, a camp overnight is needed, before exploration begins tomorrow.

Atreyu, currently a rather large silver-y grey wolf, waits patiently for Kes to hop off. It'd be a bit awkward to change form while she's on his back, after all.
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Orc in the Playground

Divine Visitation

Prumathe has just got home, so he's still in his work trousers though he's taken his shirt off to change. He looks up and across when he hears Sekhmet call, and his eyes widen. "Uh... hi. Wow, you look... fantastic." That's an amazing dress, and he likes his wife's body. He didn't think she had the confidence for wearing things like that in public, but... Apparently so. He'll approach the portal holding a shirt, but not yet putting it on.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

15. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground

Divine Visitation
    "Thanks! You look great too!" Sekhmet's current succubus nature kicks in strongly at the sight of Prumathe shirtless. With the suggestive gait natural to her kind, she crosses the portal, approaches Prumathe, and attempts to plant a very passionate kiss on his lips. If she succeeds, she'll drag it on much longer than necessary, but eventually pull her lips away, although she'll continue to hold Prumathe close. "Uh, I don't know if you noticed, but, uh, I made myself into a succubus. It's, uh, an experiment, uh, sort of."

My Nexus characters

16. - Top - End - #46
    Orc in the Playground

Divine Visitation Prumathe certainly thinks so

His eyes would widen further at Sekhmet's gait as she closes the distance between them, and he kisses back just as passionately, bringing his arms up to hold her as close as he can. He drops the shirt he was holding.

After, he'll not move to break up the hug. "It's... I'd noticed something was up. You're more confident, like this." And possibly a little distracted, with Prumathe's chest right there.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground

Divine Visitation
    Sekhmet giggles. "I am, aren't I? It feels really good to not worry about seeming proper." Her eyes are locked on Prumathe's chest. "I can finally see how beautiful I am. Before now, I, uh, always doubted. And you... You look better than ever. I could almost..." Her voice trails off. A large part of her wants to forget her responsibilities and the party and just spend all night with her husband.

My Nexus characters

18. - Top - End - #48
    Orc in the Playground

Diabolic Visitation

"I'm glad you can see what I saw the first time you walked into Mallside, and Pontius tried something that might have been really awkward." He scanned Sekhmet with a wand that would have seen through any illusions she had up, which- he realised partway through- could have included her clothing.

Prumathe doesn't know about the party yet, so his hands are probably doing stuff that might distract her further. She's pretty even when she's stuttering and nervous, and Prumathe loves her always. The added confidence, the fact now she knows how pretty she is and isn't disbelieving him when he compliments her, is... Well, that's attractive in a different way.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

Diabolic Visitation
    "You told me all along. I wish I could've seen it sooner." The portal hanging open behind her manages to remind Sekhmet that there was a more important reason she came here. "I'm holding a dance for my minions tonight. Do you want to come?"

My Nexus characters

20. - Top - End - #50
    Orc in the Playground

Diabolic Visitation

"Uh, sure! I'd better get changed. What kind of clothing should I wear? Will it be safe?" Prumathe's a little surprised, since Sekhmet's never invited him to Hell, and he's not been to her palace since she took over from her mother. He's curious to see how she's redecorated.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground

Diabolic Visitation
    "Something nice, but not too covering. I still want to be able to see you." Sekhmet flirts. "There's clothes on the other side too, if you don't find something you like."

My Nexus characters

22. - Top - End - #52
    Orc in the Playground

Diabolic Visitation

Prumathe blushes at the flirting; he's not used to it from Sekhmet. "I don't think any of the clothes in your wardrobe over there would fit me very well." Or they might, but he's not currently aware that Sapphira filled her basement with incubi and doesn't think he'd fit one of Sapphira's dresses very well.

He rather reluctantly lets go and heads back to their bedroom to get changed.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

Diabolic Visitation
    "The wardrobe is magic. It makes clothes for whoever opens it," Sekhmet replies.
    But she'll wait for him to come back from getting mundane clothes first.

My Nexus characters

24. - Top - End - #54
    Orc in the Playground

Diabolic Visitation

Prumathe returns, wearing a pair of sandals, jeans and a shirt he's not buttoned up. He could probably do with the wardrobe, as it's nowhere near as fine as what Sekhmet has on. And he'd almost certainly stand out in a bad way when surrounded by succubi and incubi. "Um, I think this is probably the best I've got. What do you think?"

25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground

Diabolic Visitation
    Sekhmet looks Prumathe over. "Uh... You look good, but you're going to really stand out." Sekhmet looks like she's calculating whether him standing out makes a good statement or not. On one hand, it shows the incubi very clearly where her priorities lie. On the other, if her husband looks bad, it might make her look bad as well. On his side, that little stutter at the beginning should be a comforting reminder that even in this altered mental state, Sekhmet is still the same person in her heart.

My Nexus characters

26. - Top - End - #56
    Orc in the Playground

Diabolic Visitation

"Well, that won't do. I need to stand out, I'm husband to the Queen. Maybe I'd best use the wardrobe, then. The magic one." Which means he'll head through the portal, unless Sekhmet closed it.

He'll try several things on, before settling on a diaphanous white shirt, which he buttons up but is nearly transparent so his physique is visible through it. He pairs it with a pair of tight black leather trousers. Unless Sekhmet has a better idea, anyway. "What do you think?"

27. - Top - End - #57
    Pixie in the Playground

Default [Great Inland Sea]

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    "I have a map if we get too turned around." Cleo reassures them.
    But they're right, just a few moments of swishing through the water and there's only distant dark shapes to see where the others are.

Hana does notice this, and hurries ahead, thinking rocks are better than silt anyway. Maybe there's little caves here!
    At first the urging forward is only in Hana's heart. But it starts being from the water around, too: a still gentle but unmistakable pull toward the edge. Amusing rivers of silt pick their way among the rocks and flow toward the drop-off. Hana can see now that the sturdy stone edge is rounded, with caps in places that the silt streams though. As she gets closer, she can start to hear distant rumble not unlike a waterfall.

Caroline turns around a few times to try to find the hatchlings. Keiko is still focused on looking for fish and really isn't paying attention.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

Great Inland Sea

"Do not go too far without us, children." Steven chides, swimming after Hana. That one at least he can follow. The others he has lost track of. He slowly swims after her, his ponderous size not hampering his speed.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

29. - Top - End - #59
    Troll in the Playground

Diabolic Visitation
    Prumathe will note that Message is still waiting in the room in the hell Palace (unless she went somewhere else). But when he's picked out clothes and changed, Sekhmet will be smiling broadly at him. "You look great. Just a, uh, little addition." She searches through her jewelry to find a golden circlet, not so ornate as her own crown, studded with rubies, and sets it atop Prumathe's head. "There. That's better, right?"

My Nexus characters

30. - Top - End - #60
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Witch and the Frog Prince]

Deciding that they've had enough verbal testing and allowing Rowan to continue complaining if he wants, the bogwitch gathers together all the potions, and grabs some of the test plant jars, and makes her way outside.

"Potion use and practical magic. Come if you want to go over that," she says.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.