A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: A Fort Aegis Thanksmas

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Kids These Days

"Please," the kitsune rolls her eyes - although her body language makes it very clear it's all in good jest. "It doesn't mean that I'm not like, perfectly capable of kicking your ass just because I'm not your mom." She grins. "Besides, I don't hear you suggesting any better ideas."
    [Kids These Days]

"Oh we both know you don't stand a chance. Maybe I'm sparing you." Eliseo grins teasingly. "But if you want to get pelted..."

2. - Top - End - #362
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kids These Days

"You might be surprised, I think my aim has gotten better." Anastasia gives her boyfriend a mischievous little smile as she steps away and starts to look for some manner of cover to head towards, insistent on not letting him have the last word.
    Avatar by Gulaghar, thanks so much!

"Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    My headcanon is that she walked into a fairy circle and the fae took her sense of disgression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gullara
    First of all, all Arkh characters are subject to some babification.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kids These Days]

As Ana starts to move away, Eliseo stoops over, scoops up some snow, and lets loose a snowball right at the center of her back. If she looks back at him, she'll see his wicked grin moments before dashed to take cover himself.

4. - Top - End - #364

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    Felandria looks over towards the throne.

Yeah, I need to head over there soon.

I always try and be Santa at least for a little bit, I do love the look in someone’s eyes when I give them the thing they want most out of that bag.

Everyone deserves something nice on Thanksmas, you know.

Speaking of which…..

Felandria pulls a small box from a pocket and sets it down next to Mr. C

Merry Thanksmas, Mr. C

I’ll see you around soon, let Reginald know if you need a lift anywhere else.

Fel smiles at Mr C before heading off towards the Thanksmas throne.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course, dear, I’m sure I have something in here that can help.

Fel reaches into the magic bag and pulls out what appears to be a small hand mirror.

This should allow you to check in on all your friends and family and see if they are in any danger.

Just think hard about the person you wanna see and the mirror will show them to you, so you can see how they’re doing.

"Merry Thanksmas to you too." he says as she leaves, looking really sad all with the black clouds you se in mangas.
    "God damn I forgot to buy anything for her. Should have known she got something."

He pokes the box a few times, since he read to much fantasy stories with Mimics the last weeks. When he is sure it's non he opens it up to look inside.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

5. - Top - End - #365

Kids These Days

There's a brief stutter in her stride when Eliseo hits Anastasia dead-on in the center of mass. She looks back over her shoulder and giving him a look of simply "wow, really?", then straightens up and makes a beeline for a large rock off to the side of the path. Kneeling down in the snow, she starts to pack multiple snowballs, concealing herself well - but Ana's still not entirely used to accounting for two tails, and depending on his angle, Eliseo may be able to just barely hit the curve of one.
    Avatar by Gulaghar, thanks so much!

"Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    My headcanon is that she walked into a fairy circle and the fae took her sense of disgression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gullara
    First of all, all Arkh characters are subject to some babification.